Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 07

Story Info
Jill returns to the clinic with a new partner, James.
14.7k words
4.74
5.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her boyfriend Pete and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

For the introduction to Jill's story and to make sense of this new story please check out "A FAMILY THATS PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - PT. 19" the final section entitled JILL.

This chapter is a continuation of Chapter 6 - Jill's boyfriend Pete seems to have had enough but his older brother James has stepped in.

Enjoy.

JILL

I did stay the night at James's flat; I stayed in the spare room though as I'd decided that my mouth, fanny and arsehole had had enough use for the day. I assumed that Pete wouldn't be there when I got home, oh well that was his loss, but I think that his brother, James, was going to take his place, an older man, beefy, big cocked and knew how to use it, open minded and up for exploring his fetish side and the big plus was that he was social, his life didn't revolve around work and the gym, I needed a man that would treat me like a lady and a slut.

I heard movement in the flat so got up, found a dressing gown and went into the kitchen area and was greeted by the site of a mans buff arse, it was Tom.

"Morning," I said.

Tom turned around so that his thick cock was on full show; even soft it was impressively thick.

"Oh sorry Jill, I forgot we had a lady in the flat, James and I tend to walk around naked when we're getting ready for work," he said.

"Oh don't bother about me, I've seen it all before," I laughed.

James walked in, he had his underwear on and said, "Have I missed anything, thought that you'd had enough cock yesterday Jill?"

"I'll leave you two lovebirds to it, I've got to go to work, enjoy your waxing mate, hope to see you again soon Jill," Tom said and walked past me to his bedroom. I slapped his arse as he walked past, I couldn't resist it.

"Morning Jill, you slept OK?" James asked.

"I had a great sleep, well I did have a good workout yesterday," I told him; James had a big grin on his face.

"Yea it was good, all of it, you're OK with it all aren't you?" James said.

"Well I'm still here aren't I?" I said, another big grin from James.

"I've told Noel that I won't be working today, he's fine with that as he doesn't need my cock just my gardening skills but his lad can help him out with that but I need to take the van back to him. Doctor Mac has already contacted me and wants me to go and see him tonight for a medical and a chat, he doesn't hang around," James told me.

"Well that's perfect, if you give me a lift home, I can get changed and sorted and pick up my car and I'll pick you up at the flat and take you to get waxed," I suggested.

"Oh great, really looking forward to the waxing, not. Will you come to see Doctor Mac with me tonight for my medical check up please?" James asked me.

"Oh you're a big boy now, you scared of the Doctors and want me to hold your hand?" I laughed.

James smiled at me and said, "Well you can hold whatever you want, just thought that we could go out for a meal afterwards."

Was he asking me out on a date I wondered? "That would be nice, assuming you can still walk after the Doctors finished with you," I laughed.

James had a look of horror on his face.

The house was empty when I got home, I went up to my room and looked around, all Pete's gear had gone so he must have moved out, his loss and it looked like I'd got myself an older man with a thick cock and experience instead.

I threw my clothes into the dirty linen basket, there was a pair of Pete's boxer briefs in there, perhaps he'd left them for me as a souvenir? I picked them up, they were stretched at the front, problems of having a big cock even when it was soft, and sniffed them, they smelt of Pete's cock, precum and piss. Oh well it was good while it lasted, time to move on.

Showered and douched, well you never know, I picked up James, he looked nervous.

I said, "Don't look so worried, it doesn't hurt, I'm going to get waxed as well so I'll let you watch what happens."

"I hope the beautician is not too hot, I don't want to get a hard on and embarrass myself," he laughed.

I didn't have the heart to tell him, I thought I'd surprise him.

JAMES

I liked Jill, she was smart, intelligent, so fit, loved getting fucked, seemed unshockable and was happy to experiment, my brothers lose was my gain. I know that I was older than Jill but you're only as old as who you feel, just hope that I could keep up with her.

I hoped that the job with Doctor Mac would work out, I'd managed to perform the extra activities when working with Noel the gardener, I loved the fucking so even more fucking, especially fucking with a kink would be even better, I wondered how far I would go?

Jill was driving, I didn't have a car, never needed one as I was away so much when I was in the RN and now working for Noel I had the use of a works van when I needed it within reason and was under strict instructions not to cause any embarrassment to the company when I was using it so I had to be careful if I went dogging in it.

I wasn't so sure about having my tackle waxed but it was too late now, as long as I didn't get a hard on when it was being done I should be OK. I trimmed my pubes and shaved my balls, a women doesn't want a mouthful of hair in her mouth when she was going down on me after all, but the idea of having hot wax spread all over my tackle and arse was not my idea of fun.

I was expecting one of those high street beauty shops, I was dreading having to walk through the door but we drove up to a private house, seemed very discreet, parked up next to a very expensive sports car and walked down the side of the house to a side door that lead into a reception area, all looked very upmarket, had the perfumed candles burning and the calming music playing.

A door opened and a head of a man appeared, blonde haired and tanned and he said, "Hello Jill, be a few minutes, just finishing off with this client," and the door closed.

The door opened again and a man walked out, dressed in expensive designer sports wear, expensive haircut and an expensive holiday tan who said, "Thanks for that it feels much better already."

"Good" said the blonde man, "You're responding well to the treatment but you're going to need at least another six visits so same time next week?"

"See you then," the expensive man said and walked out and got into the expensive sports car.

"Jill, lovely to see you," he looked at me and said, "Hi there, I'm Marcus."

Jill introduced me.

"Hey Marcus was that who I think it was, the new multi million pound sighing for the local Premiership football team," I asked.

"Certainly was, he needed a very specific massage and stretching exercise for a problem he has but the treatment seems to be to be helping," Marcus smiled.

I'd had a few specific massages when I was in Thailand, wonder if that's what he meant?

Marcus was a big man, muscled, bulging under his white uniform trousers and trousers, not sure if that was from working out or from doing massages. He had a slight accent, Swedish perhaps. He had those Nordic features and good looks.

"So you're both here for a wax?" asked Marcus. I looked at Jill who was smiling.

"But I thought that it would be a women beautician that would be doing the waxing," I spluttered.

"Oh I forgot to say that it would be a man doing it, look on the bright side you won't get an erection with Marcus will you?" Jill laughed.

I bloody well hope not although I couldn't guarantee it.

"Don't worry mate, I won't turn you gay," Marcus said, "Both of you come through," and we went into a treatment room, an examination table with stirrups attached in the middle of the room, everything was white, polished and clean.

"So Jill, just a tidy up for you but what about you James, full body wax?" Marcus laughed.

Jill said, "James is going to be working at Doctor Macs clinic so needs a back, crack and sack wax and his pubes tidied up."

"Working during the day clinics or working at the evening clinics?" Marcus asked.

"Evenings hopefully," I told him.

"Oh you're going to love working there I wax all the people that work there and we might work together as the Doctor often calls me in to work on some of the clients, hot wax treatment always opens up tight holes," Marcus told me.

Were there any normal people around?

"You first Jill and then you can show me what James needs doing, why don't you both strip off and we can get started.

Jill undressed and I stripped down to my underwear, at least I had a clean designer pair on, dress to impress I thought. Jill, as always looked beautiful although after the battering her fanny and arsehole received yesterday, her fanny lips looked a bit puffy. Marcus looked at me and said, "Well I'm glad you're only having a back, crack and sack wax as doing your chest would take for ages even if you have clippered it."

"I like my hairy chest, keeps me warm at night," I said.

"Right Jill, lets just check out your arsehole, probably a few stray hairs to remove, women don't have hairy arseholes like us men do, even though I'm blonde I still have a hairy arse," Marcus laughed. I wondered if I needed to know that.

Marcus wheeled a trolley across to the examination table and Jill jumped up on it, knelt and spread her legs before leaning forward and arching her back so that her arsehole was in the perfect position to fuck, sorry wax.

Marcus wiped her arsehole and said, "Bloody Hell Jill, what have you had up there, your puckers all swollen and puffy, its been well fucked."

"Certainly has," I said, "she had seven different cocks up there yesterday."

"That's my girl," Marcus said, "Let me check it out." I watched him tap his finger of Jill's ringpiece, she sighed and Marcus told her to relax and said, "That's beautiful Jill, your little pucker had opened up nicely," and he leant forward and kissed her arsehole.

Jill sighed and then moaned as Marcus pushed the tip of his tongue into her arsehole and licked and probed her. Fuck just watching I was getting hard in my underwear.

"Best way to check if there's any hairs there, use your tongue," Marcus said and looked at me, I bloody well hoped that he wasn't going to try that on my arsehole.

Jill moaned as Marcus pushed two fingers into her arse, "you're still nice and tight though Jill," he laughed, "Flip over for me and get your legs in the stirrups so I can wax your fanny."

Jill did as she was asked and spread her legs wide to show off her beautiful fanny, her gash was just hanging open slightly so I could see just inside, her pink cunt that looked slightly wet, she was enjoying the attention that her arse and now her cunt was getting, her clit was just visible. Now I was rock hard and I looked down and could see a wet patch on my underwear where my cockhead was and my pisslit was leaking precum.

Marcus used a wet wipe to wipe over Jill's fanny and then used one hand to open up her fanny lips to allow her clit to pop out and used two fingers on his other hand to push into her fuckhole.

"Feels lovely and wet Jill, and your clit," he said and squeezed it gently, "Has the Doctor been pumping it?"

Jill nodded.

"That's good Jill, the Doctor loves big clits, it will make your clit far more sensitive, make it bigger and the hood will retract easier as it gets stimulated but don't let him pump it too much, you've seen his wife's clit, its more like a small cock now," Marcus said and pulled his fingers out of Jill's fanny and used them to rub her clit, she moaned and smiled.

"Just a bit of a tidy up to do along your lips and you want to keep the tuft of hair at the top of your gash, we'll just trim that a bit so lay back and relax," he told Jill and picked up a trimmer and buzzed away tidying up her tuft of hair and then picked up what looked like a lolly stick, dunked in a pot that I suppose had hot wax on it and ran a line of the pink hot wax down either side of her gash, picked up a paper towel type material and pushed it onto the wax and then pulled sharply, there was a ripping noise, Jill didn't even flinch. He then dabbed away at a few stray hairs that were still there and said, "All done Jill, I'll just clean you up" and he wiped her fanny over with a wet wipe.

"Let me just check that its all nice and smooth and hair free," Marcus said and squatted down in front of Jill's waxed fanny and licked, licked from the bottom of her slit to the tip, parting her lips with his fingers to get his tongue into her fuckhole and I could hear him slurping away before he gently licked and flicked her little hard clit. "That's perfect, your turn James for the waxing not for the licking her fanny," he laughed.

"I'm not so sure about it mate, look," I said and pointed at the bulge leaking in my pants.

"Oh don't be silly James I've seem plenty of hard cocks in this job, I have the same problem," and he pointed down at a huge bulge in the front of his white trousers, "anyway its easier if your hard when waxing your balls, the cock doesn't get in the way, it won't hurt and if you don't have it done you wont be working at Doctor Macs clinic, up to you mate," Marcus told me with a straight face.

"Kneel on the table and present your arse to me and we can get started, I'm sure Jill will hold your hand or something else to make it all OK," Marcus laughed.

Oh fuck it, I'd shown my arse off to loads of men in my time, as a joke of course, but I'd never shown off my arse crack and ringpiece to a man who was about to slap wax on it and rip the hairs off. I pulled my underwear down and my wet precum coated cock sprung free, climbed onto the table and bent forward so that my arse was exposed.

"All yours mate," I said to Marcus, maybe the wrong words to use but too late.

JILL

Oh I was going to enjoy this, seeing James getting waxed. Perhaps I should have told him what to expect, he certainly didn't expect a man to be doing it, bet he was hoping for a blonde bimbo to be handling his cock so he could work his charms on her but instead he had Marcus, well Marcus was blonde.

I was looking for a new beautician to wax my arse and fanny after the last one, chatting away and not paying attention to what she was doing, had nearly fried my fanny lips, the wax was too hot and she'd slapped it all over my outer and inner lips.

Dave, the mechanic at work and the man that taught me to take and love big cocks in my tight little fanny and arsehole, knew Marcus who played rugby for the rugby club that Dave coached and it was Dave's wife, Sharron, who'd helped me take Dave's cock up my arse for the first time had recommended Marcus saying, "He knows what he's doing and you'll love his cock," so that was all I needed.

Marcus also provided the physiotherapy services to the rugby club and, it turned out, also provided the back, sack and crack waxes for most of the rugby players, I'd love to check their hairless tackle out one day. As Marcus always said waxing was easy money for a few minutes work and he enjoyed the big tough rugby players screaming when he ripped the hairs off their balls.

"Jill, why don't you keep James occupied while I get his arse waxed," Marcus told me.

"Of course," I replied and pushed one of my nipples into his mouth, he started sucking away happily, I'd pull my nipple out of his mouth even though he was sucking hard and didn't want to let it go before pushing my other nipple into his mouth, that should keep him occupied for a while.

"OK Mate," said Marcus, "I'm going to spread your arsecheeks and wipe your arse then I'll spread some hot wax down your arse crack, rub the waxing paper onto it and rip it away quickly, don't worry it wont hurt and then I'll do it again and again until you have a hair free hole and crack. Look on the bright side James, at least it's not your whole arse that I'm waxing.

James moaned as Marcus spread his cheeks and wiped down his arse crack, Marcus said, "I'd take your nipples out of his mouth just in case he nips them, come down this end and hold his cock so he can't get away."

I grabbed hold of James's hard cock, I couldn't resist it and started to wank him slowly, that would take his mind off the waxing.

Marcus spread a trail of hot wax down one side of James's arse crack, James said, "Fuck, that's hot," which was quickly followed from James by a yelp and then, "Fucking Hell that hurts," as Marcus pushed the waxing paper onto his wax covered hair and then ripped it off. Luckily I was holding onto his cock or he might have jumped off of the table.

I was laughing as Marcus carried on applying the hot wax and then ripping the hairs out from James arse crack and from around James's arse pucker.

"Don't laugh Jill, it bloody hurts," James moaned.

"Oh come on big boy, you can take it, nearly all finished, well your arse anyway," I told him and gave him a few hard wank strokes as Marcus finished off removing a few stray hairs and then wiped James's arse crack and pucker to remove any remaining wax.

"Stay like that mate while I do your taint and then I'll do your balls but as you shave them it won't take long," Marcus told James,

James was just moaning and said, "Fucking Hell, there's more?"

The taint was the area between James arsehole and his balls so more waxing and more pulling and more moaning and that was soon done.

Marcus said, "Why don't you check to see if I've done a good job on him Jill?"

I let go of James's hard cock that was starting to drip and Marcus spread James's arsecheeks wide open and I pushed my head between them and happily licked away, I pushed my tongue into his hairless pucker and he groaned and relaxed so I could get the tip of my tongue in, I was poking and licking and James's moans changed to, "Oh yes Jill." I bet James was pleased that it was me checking and not Marcus.

"Here you go Jill, some cream to rub in to the waxed areas," Marcus said and handed me a pot of cream and he gave me a big wink. Marcus spread James's arsecheeks open again and I pushed a creamed up finger through James's ringpiece into his arsehole. James grunted and then moaned as I pulled my finger out and replaced it with two fingers and I finger fucked his tight arsehole.

"Come on you two, lets finish off the waxing. James stand here and Jill can you hold his cock out of the way please?" asked Marcus. I pulled my fingers out of James's arsehole and he stood up, Marcus dropped to his knees in front of James's cock and balls and held James's balls pulling them down and tight and coated James's balls in wax and then started to rip the few hairs that were there off with James twitching and giving little yelps but I was trying to do my best by rubbing the shaft of his cock to ease the pain.

"Don't shave them next time mate, stubble is difficult to remove, with regular waxing the hair growth will slow and it will make it easier, just a few hairs on your cock shaft to do next," Marcus said and took James's cock out of my hand so he could wax it.

I wondered what James would do, another man holding his cock but it didn't bother James, he just said, "Go ahead mate, fill your boots," and laughed.