Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nurse was still telling the Doctor that only her husband was allowed to fuck her arse and that she'd do anything rather then that happen.

The Doctor looked at me and almost shouted, "Get your pants off, get your cock hard, lube it up, get it up the Nurses arsehole and fuck her."

I said, "Not if she doesn't want to, I'm not forcing her."

The Doctor looked at me, "so you'll let Jill get fucked by her husband but you won't fuck his wife to get your own back? Nurse Anna hasn't said the safe word has she?"

It clicked, no she hadn't used the safe word so all this was part of my interview to see if I was up to working at the clinic. I looked at the Doctor and nodded, pulled my underwear off, wanked my cock till it was rock hard, didn't take much as the thought of fucking the Nurse had triggered an erection, the Doctor smiled at me as if to say well done and lubed up my cock for me, I lined my cock up with the Nurses arsehole.

"No please, don't fuck my arse," Nurse Anna shouted.

I pushed the head of my cock into her arsehole and looked across at her husband, he looked at me and grinned.

"Get in there," the Doctor said and belted me across my bare arse with the leather paddle.

"Fuck" I shouted and rammed the full length of my cock in up to my balls.

Nurse Anna screamed, I said, "Just take it Nurse," and started to pound away just like her husband was pounding away at Jill. Nurse Anna was a screamer, every time I thrust into her arse she'd scream and shout, she might have not wanted my cock in her arsehole but her arse said otherwise as she'd relax her arsehole as I thrust forward and then clamp down on my cock as I pulled out as if not wanting to let my cock go.

Jill was being bounced around on the cock up her arse, the lad pulled his cock out of Jill's mouth and the older man that was up her arse told Jill to put her arms behind her back, grabbed hold of them and frogmarched her with his cock still buried in her arsehole across to the table where I was fucking his wife and pushed Jill onto the bench so their heads were opposite to each other.

"Enjoying my wife's arse mate?" he asked me, "She's a bit of a moaner but she likes cock up there really."

I just nodded, Jill looked up and me with a smile on her face and licked her lips, she was enjoying it.

"Lets give my Misses a double dicking," he announced and pulled his cock out of Jill's arse with a slurping noise, "There we are son, all yours," he told his son.

"Thanks Dad, you've really opened up her arsehole, can I use both her holes?" the son said.

"Fill your boots Ben, you can watch while I fuck your Mother," the older man said.

It was obvious who was in charge in the relationship and who was in charge of the fucking as he told me to pull out of his wife and as I did his wife moaned in frustration and he told her, "Don't worry he'll be back up your hole in a minute," he walked around to look at her open arsehole, looked at me and said, "Good job," as I looked down and saw her hole was nicely stretched.

The husband lay down on one of the low benches and clicked his fingers at his wife, she pulled her knickers off and straddled him and sighed as his cock entered her wet fanny and he pulled her down onto his cock, I stood there with my hard cock covered in lube, he looked at me and said, "Don't just stand there, get it back in her arse."

I did as I was told and straddled the bench, pushed the Nurse down so her arsehole was exposed and the perfect height and pushed my cock back in her. She sighed and groaned as the two cocks inside of her got into the correct fucking rhythm, she knew what to do lifting her arse up to take my cock all the way in her arse and pulling off her husbands cock before dropping down onto his cock and letting my cock slide out of her arse and I could feel her husbands cock rubbing against mine through her cunt walls.

Jill was bent over the examination table, her arse in the air and was getting used by the Nurses son, he'd give her a few thrusts of his cock in her arsehole before pulling out and taking her fanny from the rear for another few thrusts and he had his hand around her and by the look on Jill's face he was rubbing her sensitive clit. Jill was taking short little breaths in time to the son fucking her holes.

You could smell and hear the sex in the room, two women being fucked by three men. I was fucking away happily up the Nurses arse when Mrs. Doctor said, "Pull out James and let me get this on you."

Now what was she going to do to me? I pulled out and stood there with my prick hard, twitching and glistening, I was close to spunking up. I saw the Doctor open a condom packet and she held my cock by its base and rolled the condom down onto my cock.

I hadn't used a condom since my Royal Navy days and that was probably only to wank in so I didn't get my bunk sheets covered in cum, a posh wank as we called it. "Oh no Doc," I exclaimed, "I don't think the Nurse is going to get pregnant, let me go raw."

"I need a sperm sample from you so I can either let you fuck and collect it that way or strap you down, push that stimulator probe up your arse and stimulate your prostate gland till you empty your balls, what's it to be?" the Doctor said.

Well when she put it like that, I lined up my condom covered cock with the Nurses well fucked arsehole and carried on fucking, even with the sensitivity of my cock being reduced by the condom I was close to spunking.

I grunted and the Doctor said, "You need to cum James?" I nodded. The Doctor grabbed hold of my balls and pulled me back and out of the Nurses arsehole and then pushed a lubed up finger into my arsehole and found my sweet spot, I grunted and my cock twitched and jerked and I shot my load into the condom, pulse after pulse squirted into the condom filling the teat easily and then I carried on pumping spunk into the condom watching it swell and fill up, I spunked up a huge load, obviously not cumming this morning and having my prostate stimmed did it for me.

The nurses son who was still fucking Jill's fanny and arse watched me filling the condom up and said, "That's fucking sick mate," I assume that meant good.

The Nurses husband pushed her off of his cock and it flopped out of her fanny, he stood up and grabbed hold of his sons arse and pulled him out of Jill's fanny and said, "Lets feed her son and you," pointing at me, "Finish my wife off."

The Doctor pulled the full condom off my softening cock, my cock was dripping spunk, and held the condom up, "good load James," she said, there was still life in the old dog yet.

I helped the Nurse up and she sat on the examination table, I couldn't resist the opportunity and pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and put them into the stirrups, her fanny was spread open, on show and accessible.

I looked at the Dad and son, standing either side of Jill, they were wanking away and the Dad said, "Open your mouth, shoot into her mouth son."

I got on with my job, the Nurses fanny was open and wet, her clit was big and red, I decided that I wasn't going to be gentle and with one hand I milked her clit and with the other hand I pushed my fist into her, she looked at me and nodded so I increased the speed and force of the fisting and her moaning increased.

"Ready girl?" the husband said and before Jill could answer or nod he shot his load straight into her mouth and then pushed his cock into her mouth for her to clean it and suck the last drops out of his dick.

That must have pushed his son over the edge because he shouted, "Can't hold on Dad," and he fired his spunk over his Dad's softening cock and Jill's face, shot after shot coating his Fathers cock and Jill's face in spunk that dripped onto the floor.

"You dirty little fucker," the Dad said, "I should make you lick my cock clean."

So that's what they were into behind closed doors but the son was saved from the humiliation of having to suck his Fathers cock by his Mother cumming violently. She cried out, shouting at me, "Harder, fist me harder." I did as I was told, forcing my fist in and out of her cunt and squeezing her clit hard, her fanny lubrication was squirting out every time I pulled my fist out and squelching as I forced my fist back in as deep as I could. She was moaning and her legs in the stirrups were jerking and kicking. There was a big sigh from her as her climax subsided and I watched fascinated as I pulled my fist out of her cunt and her lips hung open with her fanny juices dripping out.

The room was quiet, what was going to happen next?

"Help your Mother up Ben, let's get her legs closed and get home," the Nurses husband told his son.

Mr. Doctor walked in and helped the son get his Mother out of the stirrups saying, "Come through and lets get a drink for all of you and get you cleaned up and dressed," and they walked into the other room, the glass partition closed and went opaque.

I helped Jill up, "you OK?" I asked.

She smiled and asked, "How did your medical go?"

"Well I think that I passed," I said and looked at the Doctor who nodded.

She picked up my full condom and said, "Just got to go and give this to Nurse Anna's husband, I'm sure that he'll enjoy it later." I didn't dare ask what he was going to do with it.

Mr. Doctor came into the room, "they've gone, you two did well, they were very happy."

"What?" I asked.

"They were your first clients James and I didn't want Jill to be left out either," the Doctor laughed.

"So I've got the job?" I said.

"Of course, you've passed the medical with flying colours, you didn't really need one as we asked Noel for your last set of test results but the clients wanted the whole medical scenario," said the Doctor.

Jill asked, "who were they, I knew the sons face from somewhere?"

"Well obviously Nurse Anna is not a nurse, she's a bored housewife most of the time, and her husband is a very successful businessman who is obviously in charge of everything he does and the son, who you recognise, is a social media influencer, always travelling around the world, always pushing products and always with a string of beautiful girls on his arms," the Doctor told us.

"So what is he doing here?" I asked.

"He has big Mummy and Daddy issues and will do everything his Father tells him to so if they want to pay we're happy to provide the scenarios for them, and talking of money," the Doctor told us and handed Jill and I a slip of paper each, "Let me have your bank account details and I can transfer that money across to you."

It was a big figure for a few hours work plus a big bonus.

The Doctor said, "They liked you James and the bonus is for the sperm filled condom, they've already asked for you in a fortnights time and yours Jill is for helping me out, we needed a willing arse and fanny hole, I do wish you'd reconsider and join us."

"I'll help you out when you're busy Doctor," she laughed.

In the car driving home I said, "I'm sorry about not taking you out for dinner tonight, its a bit late now, how about I order a take away and a decent bottle of wine and I hope that you'll stay the night, hopefully in my bed."

Jill looked at me and said, "That would be nice, just one problem though, I've been fucked up my arse and my fanny and I've been fed spunk but I haven't cum yet," and she rubbed my hand across my trackie bulge.

"Oh I'm sure I can sort that out for you," I told her and flexed my stiffening prick so she could feel it.

JILL

That was an evening to remember, I'd only gone to support James during his medical and ended up getting fucked and spunked up on, it was fun though.

After the meal and a glass of wine I sat on the sofa as James cleared away the dinner things, he then sat by the side of me and kissed me hard, so much for the we're just "fuck buddies" thing. I returned the favour and so he realised that I still needed to climax I found his cock and rubbed it through his trackie bottoms, James groaned and took the hint. He pulled my top off and expertly undid my bra, his fingers found my nipples and gently rubbed and pinched them, I groaned and felt my fanny twitch, I'm sure my nipples are connected to my clit.

He dropped to his knees in front of me and I opened my legs and slid forward slightly on the sofa, James lifted up my skirt, laughed and said, "No knickers."

"I left them at the clinic," I told him.

"Your fanny is beautiful," James said and ran a finger down my slit.

"I need to go and clean up first," I told him, "I had a cock up there earlier and I'm still wet and sticky."

"Leave it, it smells beautiful," James said and leant forward and licked my slit from my arsehole up to my clit, "and it tastes even better."

I groaned as James used his fingers to spread out my fanny lips and expose my pink inner lips and exposed my clit, he licked it and I felt it swell. He spread me open and licked gently, running his tongue all over my inner lips, probing with his tongue into my fuckhole, sucking my piss hole and returning to my clit, flicking it with his tongue, squeezing it with his lips and very gently using his teeth on it, I just sighed.

I felt his finger touch my arsehole pucker and relaxed expecting him to push his finger in but he didn't, instead he gently rubbed my pucker and tapped it.

My fanny was getting wetter and wetter with all the attention that it was getting, James spread my lips wider so my cunt was on show, I knew it was wet, glistening and puffy from the fucking that it had got earlier on.

"Your fanny is beautiful Jill, its a well fucked fanny," James said and pushed his face into it and ate away happily, I could hear him, and feel him, licking and slurping away like a happy lad. He gave my clit a lick and pulled his head away and gently pushed two fingers into my fuckhole.

"Going to make you cum Jill," he told me, I just groaned and nodded my head as he curved his two fingers up slightly and finger fucked me hard and fast, he had the perfect technique and his fingers were at the perfect angle to hit my inner spot, I looked down through squinted eyes and saw a spray of drops of my fanny juice as he pulled his fingers out before slamming them back in again, back deep into my fuckhole.

My breathing came in short pants, I was close, James knew it and pulled his fingers out of my hole and squeezed my clit, that did it and my climax hit me, I grabbed hold of James's head and pushed it into my exploding fanny, he licked and slurped and drank my fanny juices as my first orgasm subsided and he rubbed my clit hard again and another climax washed over me, I was jerking up and down on the sofa as he carried on licking and rubbing.

I collapsed back on the sofa, still trembling and my orgasm subsided. I smiled as I let go of James's head and he leant back with a huge grin on his face which was glistening in my fanny juices, at least I hadn't pissed all over him although he would have been more that happy if I had.

He licked his lips, stood up and said, "That was fucking great Jill." I could see a huge bulge and a wet patch where his cock was leaking in his trackie bottoms.

"I need to take care of that for you, don't want your balls to explode," I told him.

"Lets shower and get into bed, hope you're staying tonight and sleeping in my bed and in the morning when I wake up with a morning glory hard on you can take care of it for me, better than me having to have a wank," James laughed.

"How about we just go to bed and curl up together and then I'll help you to unload in the morning," I told him.

James smiled and grabbed his bulge and said, "Remember this has been up Nurse Anna's arse and spunked up, it needs a wash or it will stink in the morning."

"So you're allowed to clean out my fucked fanny but I'm not allowed to work on your dirty cock?" I asked.

James smiled again.

"I'm going to clean your cock with my tongue in the morning, going to clean under your foreskin and enjoy the taste and smell of it and I'm going to lick your sweaty waxed balls and when your rock hard I'm going to take your cock in my wet and sticky fanny and you're going to give me a hard early morning fuck and then we can shower together," I told James.

"You're a dirty girl JIll, I'm glad that I didn't put clean sheets on the bed today," James laughed.

"That's why you love me," I said.

"I think I do," James laughed and knelt down again between my open legs and pushed two fingers back into my wet fuckhole, it seemed like I was going to cum again and again and again.