Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you'll know," she laughed.

And I did, I jerked and grunted at the probe pushed against my gland.

"Found it so I'm just going to stimulate it," she said and I heard a click.

"Fuck," I sighed, it felt like I was about to shoot my load but my cock was still soft and I looked down between my legs and saw that my cock was leaking precum, a long stream of my precum dripped onto the examination table.

"Its working Doctor, a nice thick stream," said the Nurse.

"Good, all in working order, let me take the speculum out and we can move onto the next step," Doctor Mac said.

I yelped, she didn't wind the arms of the speculum in so my arsehole was stretched wide open like it was going to be ripped apart.

"Oh sorry James," laughed the Doctor and she used a wet wipe to wipe my arsehole, how embarrassing having a women wipe my arsehole like I was a kid.

She was enjoying this.

"Flip over and sit on the end of the table please and I can have a look at your cock and balls James," she said. She reached between my legs where I was sitting at the end of the table and pulled a section on the table away so that my balls and cock could hang down freely.

"Hold his cock out of the way please Nurse," she asked and the Nurse held my soft cock up so my balls were exposed, I tried to think about anything but the nurse holding my cock.

The Doctor squatted down so I now had a women holding my cock and a women whose head was in line with my cock and balls, the Doctor said, "You've had your balls waxed as well, very good, lets have a feel," and she examined my balls, "Good, your sack has no marks on it and the skin is nice and loose, big low hanging balls that feel firm and symmetrical, no lumps and your tubes are all OK, " I moaned as she gave them a little yank, "I think that we'll fit you with a ball stretcher or clinch ring to pull your balls down, the clients like to see a big stretched set of balls swinging between your legs, we'll give you the key so you can remove it when you want, I don't think Noels housewives are ready for that yet."

I wondered if my brother Pete had managed to remove his ball stretcher ring yet after he'd stormed out of the clinic.

"I'll take over Nurse," said the Doctor and took hold of my cock, "Nice cock, again no marks or bruising, some nice thick veins, big long foreskin that hangs loosely so I guess no problems with it retracting when your cock is hard."

I nodded.

She carried on," Yes I was right, your foreskin easily pulls right back to expose your cockhead," and she rolled my foreskin back, pulling it right back, "Glad to see that your frenulum is intact."

I looked at her as if to say, what?

"Your banjo string James," she laughed, "Your cock glan is nice and purple and you have a large and open pisslit so all's good, Nurse get him hard please."

Here we go I thought, wouldn't take much to get me hard. Nurse Anna knew what she was doing, obviously an expert when it came to cock. I'd had too many bad experiences of my cock being manhandled by a woman, wanking me too fast, grabbing the shaft too hard or pulling my foreskin too far back. She rubbed a lubed up hand over my exposed cockhead so it glistened with lube before running her fist down the shaft of my cock that was starting to pump up and get hard, she gave my cock shaft a little squeeze and used her other hand to cup my balls and just pull them down gently. She twisted her fist around my shaft and then ran her hand back up, pushing my foreskin back up over my glan before running her hand back down my cock shaft gently pulling my foreskin back to expose my, by now, throbbing cock head, I was hard.

"Well done Nurse, hold his cock at the base and I'll take the swab," Doctor Mac said and she picked up a long swab and what looked like a pair of small forceps.

"How are you with pain James?" the Doctor asked holding the pair of forceps in her hand.

"What?" I asked, "Is this going to hurt?"

"Of course not, well it might sting a bit, no I mean some clients like to be spanked, tits slapped, balls beaten and, of course, the other way around," she said.

I wondered if I should tell her about a stag night trip to Germany where I got separated from the rest of the lads and ended up in a brothel whose speciality was S&M and abuse. I emerged the next morning with riding crop marks across my arse, my back bright red from a cat o' nine tails used on it, by balls tender and bruised and my nipples stretched and bright red but also a pocket full of Euros from where the other punters had paid to see me used, I'd never done anything like that again.

The Doctor said, "But remember we always use a safe word," and she held the head of my cock and squeezed it so my slit opened up before pushing the jaws of the forceps into it, I yelped.

"Fucking hell I felt that," I grunted.

"Oh stop moaning, be a brave lad for me, it could have been worse, I could have used the forceps with teeth on the end, you would have felt that. Going to open your hole up so I can get the swab down there, its got to go almost the full length of your cock shaft so take a deep breath," she said, she was enjoying this.

She squeezed the forceps, at least she did it gently, and I watched and felt my meatus lips of my cock open, the Doctor then pushed the swab into my pisslit pushing it down until I gasped as the full length of it was down my piss tube.

"Good," she said, and I yelled as she pulled the swab out in one yank followed by the forceps, at least she closed the jaws first. "All done, just need a urine sample from you," she picked up a sample pot, "So piss for me please."

"I can't piss when I'm rock hard can I?" I told her.

"Typical man, can only do one thing at once," she laughed, "You can let go of his cock now Nurse,"

The Doctor moved quickly and picked up a small leather paddle and used it to slap my low hanging balls hard.

"You bitch," I shouted at her, "That fucking hurt."

"It was meant to, worked though, your cocks gone soft so you can piss for me now" she told me.

Gone soft? It had almost disappeared but as she asked I pissed, pissed hard, filling the sample pot that she was holding.

"That's enough, you can stop please," the Doctor told me.

But I didn't, I slid off of the table, pointed my cock at her and hosed her down with my hot yellow piss, I could hear the Nurse laughing as I soaked the Doctor with piss, I knew that the Doctor was enjoying it really as she opened her mouth and I directed a stream of liquid into it. My jet subsided to a dribble and then a few drops, Doctor Mac leant forward and sucked the last few drops direct from the tap.

I heard the Nurse say, "That will teach you Doctor."

"What did you say? Don't you talk to me like that, bend over the table Nurse, and you," she said pointing at me, "Get your cock hard."

My cock was already rising and I gave it a few strokes, I think it realised it was going to get a hole to use.

Nurse Anna was bent over the table and the Doctor lifted up her nurses uniform skirt to show me her arse, it was beautiful, pert, tight and tanned, and she was wearing a pair of tight white panties, my cock twitched.

Doctor Mac seemed to be pretty pissed off and she said, "Lube your cock up James, time to go to work," and she pulled the Nurses panties to one side, told her to spread her legs and said, "Fuck her arsehole James, straight up there, fuck her hole hard."

"No," the Nurse shouted, "Not my arse, only my husband uses my arsehole, he's the only cock that is allowed up there, if he found that I'd had another cock up there I'd be in trouble. Anything but that Doctor, I'll suck his cock, I'll rim his arsehole, I'll drink his piss, I'll eat your fanny out, just not my arse please."

"You should have thought of that Nurse," the Doctor said sternly, "What are you waiting for/" she said to me, "Get your cock up her arse like I told you."

"No, no, no, please not my arse," Nurse Anna pleaded.

I stood there, my cock was starting to go soft, I wasn't going to do anything to her if she didn't want me to.

I looked at the Doctor and said, "No way Doctor, not if its not consensual," and found my underpants and started to put them on.

The Doctor smiled at me and said, "OK James, if you don't want to that's no problem, luckily that your girlfriend Jill is happy to take Nurse Anna's husband cock in her arsehole and suck off Nurse Anna's son isn't it?"

"You what?" I asked.

Doctor Mac walked across to the opaque glass wall and flicked a switch, the glass wall changed from opaque to clear, just like those glass designer walls that you see on the TV on the Grand Design programmes, I stood and looked and saw Jill bent over holding onto a young lads thighs with his cock down her throat and behind her an older man was holding the base of his cock and pushing it into Jill's arsehole.

JILL

The Doctor and I left James, the Doctors wife and Nurse Anna to it and followed the Doctor into another room, I hadn't been in this room before, there was a big TV screen on the wall, a few comfortable sofas, a small bar and, of course, a low fuck bench and an examination table, it seemed that every room had one, well I suppose that it was a Doctors clinic.

The screen came on and showed James stripping down to his underwear and his medical started.

"Glass of wine Jill?" the Doctor asked, "I hear that you took James for his waxing, was he a brave man?"

"Love a glass Doctor, yes, he was fine so his arse, cock and balls are all hair free," I said.

"How about you, all hair free?" the Doctor asked.

"Certainly is, just a little tuft of hair at the top of my slit" I answered.

"Show me," the Doctor said and put the glasses of wine down on the small table.

I hoped he was going to say that so I eased my little white panties down and stepped out of them and then lifted my skirt up to show off my fanny, I shuddered at the thought and at the hope of what might happen.

"Beautiful," the Doctor said, "Open your fanny lips for me Jill, I remember when I first saw your gash, I had to go fishing to remove an egg vibrator from there didn't I? Then you got fucked by four big cocks."

I did, pounded hard, and he walked over to me and rubbed up and down my slit, stuck his finger into my mouth and I sucked it to coat it with my saliva and he gently pushed it into my fuckhole, I sighed with pleasure as his other fingers found my clit and gently rubbed it.

'Good girl, sit on the sofa with your legs open please," He told me and handed me my glass of wine. I heard a loud groan and saw on the TV that Mrs. Doctor had just pushed a speculum into James's arsehole, I smiled.

The Doctor pushed a small low trolley to the sofa and picked up a hose with a cylinder type teat attached, I knew what it was for and he said, "Going to put this on your clit and start pumping it, we need to make it a bit bigger and more sensitive don't you think?"

I just nodded as he rubbed my clit to get it to uncover, pushed the suction teat onto it and I felt the suction start to milk it. My clit was being worked on and I had a glass of wine, an almost perfect evening but I just needed cock to make it perfect.

I heard James moaning and saw that the Doctor was pushing a probe into James's arsehole; he was getting the full works.

"Pull your skirt down Jill, the machine will work on your clit. I wish you'd come and work here, you'd be very popular and I'm sure that you'd enjoy the experience" the Doctor smiled at me as we sat there drinking wine and watching James on the TV.

"I'm happy working for my Dad and I don't want my fanny to be stretched too much and I certainly don't want my arsehole to be the size of Nurse Sally's," I laughed.

"Oh don't worry Jill, a woman's cunt is very elastic and accommodating and as for your arsehole," he answered but before he could finish his phone rang, he answered it and said, "OK, show them in please," he turned to me and said," I forgot to mention that Nurse Anna's husband and son will be joining us, they're here to take her home when she's finished work."

The door opened and two men walked in, the older man first, about fifty years old, muscled, tall and tanned, dark hair expensively cut and wearing designer casual clothes. He was followed by the son, the spitting image of his Father, about twenty five years old, not as muscled as his father, probably more defined but the same good looks, their body language showed that they were confident and were used to getting what they wanted. I'm sure that I recognised the son, his face looked familar.

The Doctor walked across to them and said, "Gentlemen, nice to see you again, Nurse Anna is working hard," and he pointed at the big TV screen. Nurse Anna had James cock in her hand and was wanking it.

"Good old Mum," said the son.

"Sorry, where are my manners" the Doctor said, "Let me introduce you, Tim, Ben this is Jill, her boyfriend is the one that's having his medical and whose cock is being wanked by your wife, Tim."

So Tim was the father and Ben the son, they both turned and looked at me, Ben smiled but Tim just looked at me and then asked the Doctor, "What's that tube for going up under her skirt?"

"Oh that," Doctor Mac said, "Jill is having her clit pumped at the moment, we want to make it bigger and more sensitive."

"Show me," Tim said, he was obviously used to giving orders, "Ben, lift up her skirt."

I should have said no or slapped his hands away but, like Doctor Mac, the authority in his voice made me shudder in anticipation, I just knew that I was going to get cock soon. Doctor Mac looked at me and I nodded as if to say its OK.

Ben sat down by the side of me and lifted up my skirt to show off my fanny, my clit was extended and red and it pulsed as the pump sucked on it. I could feel that my fanny was getting wet.

"That's beautiful," Ben sighed and without even asking he pushed his finger into my cunt hole and then pulled it out coated in my fanny lubrication and sniffed it just like a lad that's just felt his first fanny. "She's nice and wet Dad," he told Tim.

"Open her up so I can see" Tim demanded and his son using his fingers to open up my fanny lips so my pink hole was on show.

"Lets get that off of her clit," the Doc said, "Her clit will be very sensitive now."

The Doc pulled the teat off of my clit, it was red and engorged and then stood behind me and pulled off my top and unclipped my bra so that my tits were on show.

"Please take a seat and enjoy," Doctor Mac said as Tim undid his trousers, stepped out of them and pulled down his underwear to let his soft cock free, it looked thick with a long foreskin and big bull sized hairy balls, he sat down by the side of me and leant down to suck my nipple and push two of his fingers into my wet fanny. His son followed his lead and lifted his arse off the sofa to pull his trousers and underwear down around his knees, his hard cock slapped against his washboard stomach. He had a nice looking cock, the perfect length and thickness, smooth and a foreskin already rolled back to show off the purple head of his cock and a small pisslit that was already leaking fluid, a tight set of hairless balls completed the picture.

He followed the example of his Dad and latched onto my other nipple chewing it gently as his fingers found my sensitive clit and flicked and pinched it and I groaned happily.

I returned the favour by gripping Ben's hard cock and sliding my hand up and down the shaft whilst my other hand found his Dad's stiffening cock and wanking him to full hardness. He grunted as his cock got hard, his cock was thick, covered in veins, not as long as his sons, his loose long foreskin easily pulled right back and forward over his purple cockhead that had an open pisslit but it was his hairy bull balls that fascinated me, big full nuts contained in a loose ball bag and they lay between his big thighs, I had to hold them and squeeze them gently.

The Dad pulled his two fingers out of my fanny, licked them and said, "You taste good," and pushed four fingers back in, I grunted but took them as his son rubbed my sensitive clit harder and Doctor Mac stood there and watched and I wondered if I was going to get his cock as well.

I heard James yelp and looked at the TV screen and watched as the Doctor spread open James pisslit and pushed a swab right down there before yanking it out, I winced.

Tim pulled off of my nipple, it was covered in his spit and he carried on finger fucking me and grunted, "Wank my cock harder, get it hard so I can fuck you with it," don't know why he assumed that he was going to fuck me, it was my fanny and I decide who puts their cock in there but I needed cock and had already decided that he was going to put his cock in there.

"You're boyfriends a dirty fucker isn't he?" Tim told me, "he's just pissed all over the Doctor," and on the screen we watched James spray his piss over her.

"I'm going to use your arsehole," Tim said, "Ben, get her ready," and he lifted me off the sofa.

"OK Jill?" asked the Doctor, I nodded and knelt on the sofa with my arse in the air with my legs spread to show off my arsehole pucker and Ben knelt down behind me, spat on my ringpiece and used his tongue to rim my hole, I relaxed my pucker and Ben pushed his tongue tip into my hole. Oh that's so good. Tim was still sitting next to me and he found my clit and squeezed it, I yelped.

They pulled me up off of the sofa and positioned me in the centre of the room. Tim told me to bend over and spread my arse cheeks apart, I did, showing off my rimmed arse pucker and felt a dollop of cold lube on my ringpiece, and Tim pushed two fingers deep into my arse, spreading the lube around my fuck hole. Ben stood in front of me and I grabbed hold of his thighs before I fell over.

"Open your mouth Jill," Ben said, I did willingly and took his perfect and salty cock into my mouth and started with a gentle suck and a tongue lashing of his pisslit. "Ready when you are Dad," he told his Father.

What I thought was an opaque glass wall started to turn to clear glass and I looked across and saw Nurse Anna bent over the examination table with her knickers being pulled to one side by the Doctor and James standing there in his underpants looking at me about to take cock up my arse.

I felt Tim's foreskin covered cockhead touch my arse pucker and braced my self for the full thick veined length in one hard thrust, I knew he'd be a hard fucker but he wasn't, he was surprisingly gentle as he pushed his cockhead against my pucker and I relaxed to take it. I felt his foreskin push back as his cockhead pushed through my ring and into my arse, he pushed a bit more and my sphincter let him in and he stopped as if to let me get used to his cock in my arsehole. I snorted and took more of his son's cock down my throat as Tim pushed more of his cock into my hole until I felt his hairy balls against my bottom.

"Looks like Mum is playing hard to get and won't let her arsehole get fucked Dad," Ben said.

Tim looked across at the other examination room and muttered, "That's because her arsehole is mine, even you haven't been up it before."

That seemed to be his cue and he pulled back until just the head of he cock was in my arsehole before plunging it back in, the full length in one thrust, his big low hanging hairy balls swing against my fanny. His son's cock was forced down my throat as Tim fucked my arsehole hard, pounding in and out again and again, I squealed in pleasure.

There was a click and a wiring noise and the clear glass wall slid back so the rooms were joined, me getting fucked and sucking cock with Mrs Doctor, the Nurse and James watching what was going on.

JAMES

I looked across at Jill getting fucked up the arse by the older man who I assumed was the Nurses husband and sucking the cock of the young lad who must have been the Nurses son, I'm sure that he looked familiar.