Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well as long as you don't cum over me James," laughed Marcus and I watched as he gave James's cock a few wank strokes.

His cock didn't take long to wax so it was just his pubes to trim and style. I had to hold James's cock down, he was still hard and kept springing up and getting in the way as Marcus clippered James hairy growth so it blended in with his clippered chest hairs.

"What do you think Jill, wax his pubic hairline back from the base of his cock shaft for about half an inch to give a line and definition from his clipped chest and pubic hair?" asked Marcus.

"That would look great, make his cock look bigger and he'd love that," I said laughing.

James looked at me as if to say, do I get a say in this?

More waxing, more yelping and it was all done, arse crack and pucker hair free, taint and balls hair free, cock shaft hair free and a smart cut off hair free line to show off his equipment before his clippered pubic hair blended in with his trimmed hairy chest, job done.

"What do you think mate?" Marcus asked James who was standing in front of a full-length mirror admiring the job.

"Looks good and it wasn't too painful, you're right it does make my cock look bigger," James said and he bent over and spread his arsecheeks and looked over his shoulder at his arse in the mirror, "I've got a great little hairless hole as well."

"Well you were better behaved then most of the rugby guys who come for waxing, they come here full of bravado showing off their muscles and want everything waxed off and the first time I put some hot wax on they scream the place down so now I'll only do it if there's more then one of them so they have to look tough in front of their mates and put up with it. Nothing is more fun then the look of sheer horror on their faces when they realise that they're next to have the hairs ripped off of their arse and balls," Marcus laughed.

"Well he's my brave lad, do you think I should give him a reward Marcus?" I asked.

"Oh he deserves it," said Marcus.

"And what about you? You did all the work," I laughed.

"Well I wouldn't say no, if your boyfriend doesn't mind that is," Marcus quickly said.

James and I almost at once said, "Oh Jill is not my girlfriend."

I said, "Oh James is not my boyfriend," Marcus just smiled.

James stopped admiring himself in the mirror and Marcus said, "Here you go lad," and squirted a shot of lube onto James stiffening cock and rubbed it along his cock shaft, James just stood there and let him do it, didn't seem that bothered.

I bent over the examination table and spread my legs, Marcus led James by his cock like he was lining up a prize stallion to mate a mare and said, "Go for it mate, go for that pink pucker," and I'm sure I heard James snort as he positioned the head of his cock against my ringpiece and started to push.

My arsehole had been well fucked the day before by numerous big cocks and then Tom, James flatmate, had almost wrecked it with his thick cock but then the wonders of the human body my arsehole had easily recovered to take another cock, Ok my arsehole lips might have been a bit puffy and red but as James's cockhead touched my pucker I pushed out and relaxed and his cock slide in easily. I sighed as James gently pushed his full length in up to his balls and stood there flexing his cock in my arsehole.

With his cock wedged in my hole my "not my boyfriend" said to Marcus, "Come on mate get your cock out, I'll warm her up for you."

Marcus started to undress, I knew what to expect. James pulled out of my arse slowly before pushing his cock backs in again, keeping my hole open and warm. Marcus pulled off his top to show off his broad shoulders, huge biceps, flat washboard stomach and huge pecs, he trained hard almost to body building standards.

"Bloody hell mate look at your tits," grunted James.

Marcus had really big nipples, at least half an inch in diameter and an inch long, they were firm and pumped. Marcus grunted and pulled down his pants. James pulled back out of my arse and then pushed back in again and flexed inside me.

Do all men check each other out when they're together? I suppose that they must do as James stopped fucking my arsehole and said, "That's a hell of a cock mate."

Marcus smiled and said, "Its very popular, this is what I use to stretch things with."

Marcus's cock was spectacular, about eight inches long so not as long as the cock that was in my arsehole at the moment, his cockhead was big, two inches in diameter. Most men's cocks, and I was becoming a bit of an expert in cocks, either had a big cock head and then the cock shaft was thinner or the shaft of the cock was the same diameter as the cock head but Marcus's cock was different as the shaft of his cock was bigger than the diameter of his cock head, much bigger, the shaft got bigger as it tapered up to the base of the shaft, his cock was almost conical in shape. You could relax once he got the head of his cock in your fanny or arsehole but then as he pushed his shaft in it forced your cunt or arsehole to open up and stretch as his cock shaft got thicker and thicker. I'd managed to get all of it in my fanny but only managed to get half the length in my arsehole before it felt like a fist was being forced in there.

James gave me a few hard thrust of his cock in my arsehole and asked, "You had that thing in your holes Jill?" I grunted and nodded.

"She took it all in her cunt with a bit of pushing but only half in her arsehole," Marcus told James.

"That I would like to see," James grunted as he carried on fucking my arse, I was more than happy to show him.

James said, "Jill are you going to show me your fanny getting stretched open?"

I pulled myself off of James's cock, climbed onto the table, and hooked my legs in the stirrups to show off my waxed fanny.

"Guess that's a yes then?" laughed James, "Here mate let me give you a hand, and James grabbed hold of Marcus's cock and positioned it at the entrance to my fanny, he then pulled my fanny lips open to show him the way, I think that him and Marcus were having a bromance!!

The head of Marcus's cock went into my open hole easily, I grunted as the wedge of his cock started to open me up. I looked to one side and James's cock appeared in my line of sight so I opened my mouth and he pushed the head of his cock into my mouth, his cock tasted funky. I ran my tongue over his cockhead and flicked his pisslit.

Marcus pushed harder and I felt my hole opening up, he wasn't going to withdraw until he'd opened me right up so he just carried on pushing and James whispered to me, "Come on Jill, open up and take it, I want to see you stretched," James was turning into a voyeur.

My muffled moans turned into a low guttural scream as Marcus forced his conical cock into my fanny, I took it all, it felt like I was getting fisted, he was up to his big bull balls.

"Good girl Jill," grunted Marcus, "Now I'm going to fuck you and open you up before I shoot inside you."

I moaned and James said, " Go for it mate."

So he did, Marcus pulled his cock almost all the way out and before my fanny had time to close up he rammed his cock back it, my cunt was stretched wide open again, he withdrew again and paused and I used my cunt muscles to close my hole up, a mistake as Marcus knew that's what I'd do as he slammed his cock back in and almost ripped my fanny apart, it was spread wide open. I was sucking and gurgling on James's cock in my mouth.

Just when I thought that my fanny couldn't take anymore of his cock Marcus grunted and said, "Hold her open James, going to unload."

James leant across, his cock head stayed in my mouth, and as Marcus pulled out of my hole he held my fanny lips open and Marcus shot his load of spunk, shot after shot into my open hole, a shot of hot spunk onto my clit and a final shot painted my fanny lips.

James pulled out of my mouth and moved around so he could see the mess that was my fucked cunt, "That's fucking hot mate, wide open and coated with jizz," James said and he pushed three fingers deep inside me, pulling them out and letting me lick them clean of Marcus's cum and my fanny juices.

He pushed his fingers back into my hole and started to wank me off, he had the perfect technique of fingers in my hole and another finger gently rubbing me clit, my breathing increased and I could feel my fanny starting to clench as my climax hit me, firing from my tits through my cunt and into my arsehole, I tried to clench my hole shut but as James pulled his fingers out of my cunt I pushed the remains of Marcus's load and a spurt of juice and pee out over James. He smiled and said, "Dirty bitch," and licked my open wet fanny up and down.

He was my kind of man and he said, "My turn to spunk up," and stated to wank off in front of my open fanny.

"No way mate, you need a full load for your medical tonight," Marcus said and pulled James out from between my legs and slapped the exposed blood engorged head of James's cock hard.

James roared, "Fuck mate, what the fuck did you do that for? You've broken my cock."

James's cock had gone soft.

"Trust me James, its for your own good, if you hadn't been able to produce a good load on demand tonight for your medical it would have been much worse, you'd be on the end of a fuck machine with your arse getting used till you did," Marcus told him.

JAMES

We all sat there after we'd got cleaned up, we were all still naked but we'd were long past the stage of being embarrassed, and Marcus made coffee.

"I hope that you'll use my services again James, well if you get the job at the clinic it will have to be a regular thing, one of the requirements for the staff is to be waxed and tidy," Marcus said.

'Oh I'll be back as long as you don't slap my cock again, I can still feel it and I don't want any of your stretching techniques either," I laughed, "I guess you were using your cock to stretch the footballer earlier on."

Marcus smiled at us both, "client confidentiality," he said, "But I'm happy to use my cock on any holes that need it, apparently it improves his game and scoring."

"So how much do we owe you for today mate? Its a business so you've got to make money," I asked him.

"Oh nothing, Doctor Mac will pick up the bill for you, its one of the perks of working for him, and Jill gets hers free for letting me spunk up inside her," Marcus smiled.

"It was a pleasure Marcus," Jill told him.

"Well I hope you get the job James, remember no wanking later, you know the Doctor has plenty of equipment and techniques to drain your balls if you don't spunk up a good load," Marcus told me.

We got dressed and as we left Marcus said, "You make a good pair even if you are just friends."

In the car I said, "Well that was an experience."

Jill asked, "Were you OK with all of that?"

"Of course, loved it and I want more, that's why I'm hoping that Doctor Mac will give me a job at the clinic. I've always had plenty of sex, since I was eighteen years old, when my Mother took my cherry with my Father egging me on and helping me finding her hole by holding my cock and pushing it in my Mum to fucking my way around the world when in the Royal Navy, I had a great time but I need more, I love working for Noel fucking the housewives but the most exciting thing we do with them is fucking their arses with their husbands watching. I loved being used at the clinic, I loved using you, the Nurse and the Doctors wife and I want more. I've got no problem with any of it, cock or cunt, don't think I'm ready for taking a cock in my arse yet but a strap on is no problem and I'm going to get paid for it," I told Jill.

"Oh fuck Jill, look" I said and pulled my trackie bottoms down and my hard cock sprang out, "I'm not allowed to wank am I?"

"No you're not but if you pass your job interview today I'll let you take me out for dinner and then I'm going to stay the night at your flat and you're going to fuck all my holes," Jill said.

I laughed and said, "I was hoping you'd say that so I better be on my best behaviour at the interview."

As we parked up outside the flat Jill said, "I think that your worst behaviour at the interview will get you the job."

I have to admit that I was nervous as Jill drove me to the clinic early that evening for my interview and medical, I'd had numerous medicals and a few interviews before but I knew that this one would be different, a lot different.

Dr. Mac and his wife, also a Doctor were waiting for us in the reception area, "James, thanks for turning up and you've brought Jill, even better," said Doctor Mac, "My wife will be carrying out your medical, I might pop in later if I'm needed," he must have seen the look on my face, "Don't worry James, I'm sure that you'll pass with flying colours and you'll be in the capable hands of Nurse Anna as well."

The Nurse stood up from behind the reception desk, she was short and pert, dark haired and with that beautiful Asian look that reminded me of many fucks when I was out in the Far East," Doctor Mac must have noticed the smile on my face and said, "I think you're ready, off you go, I'll look after Jill and I'm sure we can find something to do to pass the time," I bet they would.

We went into an examination room and the Doctor said, "OK James, strip down to your underpants and we'll get started, I'm sure that you've had lots of medicals before so no need to worry about this one," I was glad that I'd worn underpants this evening.

The Doctor worked away, stopping to check carefully the various scars and dents on my body, years of the Royal Navy had done that to me, taking lots of pictures and as she worked she told me what I was letting myself in for.

"So you know that during the day we are a well respected gynaecology clinic, my husband concentrates more on the physical gyno problems but I concentrate on the sexual therapy side. However in the evenings and weekends we provide a service and solution to those sexual problems that our clients have. We are very discreet and very expensive but our clients are all high end worth clients and lots of them are well known and have very specific requirements and that's where we'd like you to help us out," she said.

I couldn't resist it and had to say, "So you want me to be a male prostitute at your brothel?"

The Doctor didn't miss a beat and said, "Something like that but if you'd rather not take this any further we can stop now but this is the hourly rate that we pay our male prostitutes," and she showed me a card.

Fuck me, that was serous money I could earn, much more that what Noel was paying me, I did wonder how much the clients were paying if they were paying their prostitutes this rate.

The Doctor carried on and said, "That rate is paid from the time you arrive to the time you leave, even if you're not actually with a client, a car and driver will pick you up and take you home, if its too late due to a long session there are on suite bedrooms here so you can stay. Its only evening and weekend work and you can decide if you want to work and we'd only call on you maybe twice a week and at weekends or only a long weekend as we don't want to burn you out and want you to perform at your best every time, we will offer you medical help to perform, a Viagra tablet or if necessary a Caverject injection into your cock," I winched at the thought, I don't have problems with injections but a needle into my cock would make my eyes water, the Doctor carried on, "Clients will leave big tips and that is split between everybody whose working at the time, obviously not my husband or I. Clients might request you specially but its your decision if you want to see them or not. So what do you think so far?"

I just nodded.

"I know that you work for Noel but the extra services that you provide there are pretty vanilla but I hope that working here will not interfere with your job there," she said.

I didn't want to leave Noel in the lurch so said, "Well we're moving into the winter now so work with Noel is going quiet, how about we give it a few months and then you can decide how I perform?" I suggested.

"So shall we continue?" asked the Doctor.

"Go for it Doc," I told her.

She took bloods and said, "You'll be tested every fortnight for STD's so I'm sure that you'll get used to all of this, right take your underpants off and kneel up on the table and I'll start with your arse."

I thought, here it comes, the serious stuff, dropped my pants and jumped onto the table and exposed my arse.

The Nurse pulled my arsecheeks apart to expose my hole and the Doctor said, "Ah glad to see you've been waxed, you need to keep it like that as the clients don't want to work on a hairy arsehole," and she tapped my ringpiece with her finger, I clenched.

"You're going to have to learn to relax and open your pucker when a client does that in future," She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Well don't tell me that hole of yours is a virgin hole, I know that you've had a butt plug in there before, don't you use toys up there regularly, haven't you had a strap on used on you before, you're ex Royal Navy so you must have had cock up there?" the Doctor asked.

"No I bloody well haven't," I almost exploded.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the Doctor smiling at me, she said, "Relax, relax I'm joking, we're not going to ask you to do anything that you don't want to do James. So you're happy to have toys used on your arsehole?"

I nodded and said, "As long as they're not to big, I've seen the size of those toys that you put up your son's arsehole."

"How about a strap on as some of our female clients like to use a man when he's showing off his hole," the Doctor asked.

"Never had one up there but I'm willing to give it a go," I said bravely.

"But how about a cock?" the Doctor asked, I knew that she would.

"No way, that's not for me Doctor," I quickly said.

"Would you let the male clients suck your cock, would you fuck a mans arse then?" she asked and she tapped my arse pucker.

I paused and said, "Well a holes a hole I suppose."

"Good," said the Doctor, "But lets get one thing clear, we always use a safe word for the clients and the staff," and she then went on to explain about it, "But lets get back to the job in hand, I'm going to take a swab of your arsehole and then check your prostate gland so just relax it won't hurt. Did you douche before you came here?"

"Well I used the shower hose up there, I think that I did it enough," I said shyly.

"That will be fine for today but I'll get my son Charlie to show you how to douche properly, less embarrassing if its a man showing you rather then a women, a bit of male bonding," she laughed, "Of course before work you'll always be clean and douched, Nurse pass the lube, the speculum and a swab please."

I watched in horror as she passed the Doctor a speculum, I knew what it was used for, seen it on a porn film being used to stretch open a women's fanny to a huge gape, I guessed it was going to be used on my arsehole, what had I got myself into?

"Just relax and push out like you're having a.......that's it, there the speculum slipped in easily," the Doctor said.

I groaned, fuck I knew it was in my arsehole, I could feel the Doctor starting to jack my ringpiece open, I was going to have a gaping arsehole, how much further was she going to spread me open?

"Right," the doctor said, "Lets have a look shall we? Nice tight ringpiece, pink and healthy hole, nice and clean and no bruising or cuts, looks perfect James, you have a lovely mancunt," I felt her push the swab inside my open hole and rub it around my tube, "Done, Nurse hand me the stimulator probe, James I'm just going to check that your prostate gland is OK and working, I'm sure it is though."

"How will I know when you find it," I asked in my ignorance.