Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 11

Story Info
Jill is a cock slut & James pushes his boundaries.
19.9k words
4.73
5.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JILL'S STORY - sex, sex and more sex. Pt. 11

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family and her boyfriend James, and what he gets up to, plus any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - or so they say" to connect the two.

That and this story features incest so be warned.

Part of this story also features bi sex.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

Enjoy.

JILL

I woke up the following morning in bed with James, we were spooning, his arms holding me, my arse was in his crotch and I could feel his soft cock pressing into me so I wiggled against him. James sighed and his hand easily found my fanny and stroked it gently, which made me sigh.

"Morning beautiful," James whispered in a half asleep voice.

I could feel his cock responding, filling with blood and getting hard between my arse cheeks and I moaned quietly as his fingers found my clit and played with it. He alternated between rubbing my clit, stroking my fanny lips and then gently probing my fanny with his finger, finding my fuckhole that was starting to get wet, his hard cock was throbbing against my arse, I love the feeling, I love a morning fuck especially from my man. James knew how to find my spot as he finger fucked me to get me wet and ready.

I lifted one of my legs slightly and his hard cock popped through, his cockhead was on show, he was already skinned back and a drop of precum was oozing out of his pisslit, he was ready and I was ready. I rubbed his cock along my fanny to coat it in my juices and repositioned my arse to allow him full access to my cunt. I sighed as his cockhead slipped in and then he pushed forward and gave me the full length of his cock in my fuckhole. He was all the way in and James didn't move as I used my fanny muscles to milk his cock, he groaned and kissed the back of my neck and continued to rub my hard clit.

I didn't need or want a hard fuck and James knew that as he slowly rocked his cock in me, pulling out a few inches before gently pushing his cock back in again, I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as I milked it with my fanny muscles. James increased the speed by not the ferocity of the morning fuck and rubbed my clit faster but not harder, he was kissing the back of my neck and my breathing rate increased, James knew that I was close to climaxing.

With a gasp my morning climax hit me, James carried on rubbing my clit and gently fucking me through it, it wasn't the most earth-shattering climax, not one of those screaming climaxes but it was a good way to start the day. James stopped fucking me but kept his hard cock in my wet fanny and I could feel him flexing it inside me, it was nice.

I pulled off of his cock and rolled over to face him, He had a big smile on his face to match his big cock that was wet with my juices. I twisted round, spread my legs either side of him and lowered my freshly fucked fanny down onto his face and heard him mutter, "Nice," before I felt his tongue lap away at my slit.

I leant forward, supported myself on one elbow, grabbed his wet cock with the other hand and licked his shiny cock like a lollypop tasting my juices and his precum. I pushed my fanny down onto his face so his tongue went into my hole and took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked on it, sucking, licking and swirling my tongue around his throbbing cock as well as using my fist wrapped around the shaft of his cock to wank him off. I knew he wouldn't last long, I felt the veins on his cock swell and his balls lift, a sure sigh that he was about to spunk up, and then I felt him making a huffing noise into my fanny and I tasted that salty squirt of his first shot of sperm into my mouth, I carried on wanking him, pushed the tip of my tongue into his pisslit to try and stop the next shot of spunk but James grunted and used his cock and arse muscles to force it out, I let nature take its course and was rewarded with another three squirts of cum into my mouth and down my throat, I pulled off of his cock and licked his cockhead clean of his load, a good start to the morning.

I lifted my fanny off of James face; he was smiling, and carefully turned around without kicking him in the face, to lie next to him. I kissed him, he didn't try to pull away, so that he tasted his own cum as our tongues intertwined.

He just laughed and said, "I knew that you were going to do that, still tastes better than bed breath I suppose."

"Do you think Tom and Jake have gone?" I asked James.

"Well as its nine o'clock if they haven't your Dad will bollock your brother and Tom's going to get in trouble with his workers. Go on, go and get yourself ready and I'll sort out breakfast," James told me.

"Well I've already had a protein shake to start the morning," I laughed.

By the time I'd showered and got dressed breakfast was ready, James was just wearing an apron so I couldn't resist slapping his arse as I sat down, he said, "Hey, don't abuse the staff."

He's excelled himself, coffee, tea, fruit and yogurt, scrambled eggs on toast. "I hope that I'm going to get this everyday when I go in late?" I asked, "Do you think my brothers gay?"

James nearly choked on his tea, "of course not, he might be bi when it suits him, he's just a randy little fucker that likes sex in whatever way it comes," James said, "OK he took my cock up his arse but he also fucked you up your arse, does that mean I'm gay as I fucked him, I've sucked Toms cock as well and anyway you know your brother likes cock,"

"But he slept with Tom," I said.

"Not sure if either of them got much sleep," James laughed, "So what if him and Tom have got a thing going, just leave them to it. I've slept with lots of men."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"In the Royal Navy I slept with ten other naked men in the same mess and if we went ashore to save money on a hotel room we'd share beds," James told me, "For all I know I might try a proper cock up my arsehole eventually."

He probably would as well.

"What are you up to today?" I asked him.

"Not working today so I'm going to see Mum for lunch, then gym and then off for a back, crack and sack wax, got to keep myself looking tidy for you and the clients, how about if I cycle round to see you at work afterwards as I guess your working late tonight?" James said.

"How is the family?" I asked him.

"All good, you just want to know about Pete though don't you?" James smiled at me.

Pete was my ex boyfriend, James his brother had taken his place. I hadn't really seen Pete since then, well only in passing when he was driving his van, Pete had a big cock, bigger than his brothers though.

James said, "I keep out of the way when Pete is at home until things settle down, he's got a new girlfriend but she's shy when it comes to sex, Mums told me all of this, won't do anal and can only take about half of Pete's cock in her fanny so when he comes home from a date with her he's rampant, poor sister is getting fucked by him so he can empty his balls but she can't take his cock up her arse, she's too tight and needs stretching, so Mum gets her arse fucked by Pete with Dad cheering him on. Mum loves it even though she pretends she doesn't, a few days ago Pete and Dad came back from work and Pete bent Mum over in the kitchen, pulled her knickers down, bent her over the kitchen table, rubbed some butter over his cock as lube and fucked Mums arse with Dad wanking off, Dad shot his load in Mums mouth and Pete spunked up her arse, I'm part of a crazy fucking family."

I smiled, perhaps it was time to invite James to join in our family fucking, the only family member he hadn't fucked so far was my Dad, he'd been up my Mother, my brother and me.

"Can I leave my bike at your work and I'll pick it up the following morning if you give me a lift in?" James asked.

James did drive but didn't have a car so around town he used a bike, it was a pleasure to see, a hunk of a man in a pair of old shorts and tee shirt working up a sweat on a bike, he got a lot of attention and wolf whistles from passing cars and people walking and he loved it. "Of course you can, so you're going to have a busy day while I'm working hard are you?" I asked him.

He lifted up his apron so show off his semi hard cock and said, "Play your cards right and I'll let you get this hard and fuck you with it across your office desk later."

I laughed, "See you later big boy," and went to work.

JAMES

Lunch with Mum was great, I'd joined the Royal Navy when I was eighteen so spent long periods away from my family so it was nice to see them, even my brother when we were on speaking terms. Mum knew Jill and liked her so wanted to invite her around for dinner with the family, well why not, my Dad had already fucked her and Jill had watched me fuck my Mum so at least we'd have plenty to talk about!!

After the gym and a shower I jumped on my bike and peddled off to get my bits waxed by Marcus. I arrived at his house and clinic hot and sweaty just in time to see a beautiful young lady with a huge pair of tits and a huge arse walking out from the consulting room with Marcus the big Nordic mountain of a man. (See Jill's Story - Chapter 7)

"Same time next week Marcus?" said the women.

"Certainly", he said, "Look forward to it and you're coming on well."

I smiled; I knew what he'd been up to.

"Hey there James, good to see you again, looking a bit sweaty mate," Marcus said.

"Sorry about that, I've been on my bike, its clean sweat, might have a wet arse crack and balls for you to work on though," I told him.

"Don't worry, I've had worse. Look you're my last client of the day so fancy a beer? I need it after her," he asked.

"Always up for a beer," I said as he cracked a couple of cold bottles open, "Dare I ask what you were doing with her or as a professional can't you say?"

He took a swig of his beer as we walked through to the consulting room, "I'm surprised that you haven't met her before as she was one of the nurses at The Clinic but she might have left before you started working there," Marcus said.

"I can assure you that I wouldn't have forgotten those tits if I'd seen them before," I laughed.

"One of the older clients took a liking to her, pays her a salary as his personal assistant, paid to have her tits done but she's not allowed to work at The Clinic or fuck around anymore, he can't get hard and she's desperate for cock so she comes here for a massage and waxing, he came the first time with her and I convinced that I'm queer by mincing around, so she's allowed to meet me on her own and I fuck her weekly, she very generous with her tips so next time she's due in I'll give you a shout and we'll sort out a three sum. She'll love your cock in her holes, you up for it?" Marcus asked.

"Of course, need to earn," I replied.

"Yea, I need to talk to you about that," Marcus told me, "Right strip off and lets get you waxed, you don't mind if I do the same, my cock needs some air."

"Go ahead mate," I told him, so we both undressed.

Marcus has got a big Nordic cock, not as long as mine but wider, in fact it was almost conical, a thick cockhead but then the shaft of his cock got wider as it went down to his balls, women's holes struggled with it, they thought the stretch was over once the head of his cock was in but the stretch continued as he pushed more of his cock in.

Marcus's cock hung there, it was red, wet and looked like it was throbbing, and it really looked like it had gone ten rounds in a boxing match. "What happened mate?" I asked him pointing at his cock.

"Occupational hazard, she struggles to take it all up her arse but today I succeeded, it was a long hard anal session and my cock took a bit of a battering but she was happy, my cock will be a bit sore but will recover," he said rubbing it gently.

So there we were, two grown naked men drinking beer talking about cocks, seemed to be normal for me these days!!

"Get up on the table on your knees, spread your arsecheeks so I can wax your crack," Marcus told me.

I jumped up onto the table, head down arse up and spread my arsecheeks open with my hands, seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do, Marcus said, "Bloody sweaty arse crack mate," and he wiped it down, "not too hairy this time, told you that regular waxing would work, you're doing well at The Clinic I hear."

I grunted as he applied the hot wax to my crack and said, "I seem to be in demand, loving the work and certainly loving the money."

I felt him rub the paper over the hot wax and he said, "It wont last so make the most of it," and ripped the paper and wax off, I grunted a bit louder.

"What do you mean, it wont last?" I asked him.

"You're a sensible bloke so I'll tell you what will happen. At the moment you're the new cock at The Clinic, your cock is a novelty but once all the regular clients have had it a few times they'll want another new cock, that's the way the sex business works. It's the same for the women, once the fanny has been used a few times the clients want something new." Marcus said and changed the subject, "Push your arsehole pucker out a bit and pull your cheeks open more, just a few hairs around your arsehole."

More hot wax, this time I let out a little yelp as it touched my ringpiece and a louder yelp as he ripped the hairs out.

Marcus continued, "Lay on your back, legs in the air and pull them back so I can wax your taint. The Clinic has a high turnover of staff as they leave when the work slows down. You've got a great body, a big cock and you know what to do with it but that's it, the clients either want a young lad (18+) or an old man, it's the Mother or the Granddad scenario. I know that Doctor Mac has a Father and son working for him and I hear that he's got two brothers the same age starting soon, his son, Charlie, will always be popular as he's got a big black cock and will give and take cock. That's your arse all done so stand up and lift your cock out of the way so I can do your balls."

I stood up and lifted my soft cock out of the way as Marcus coated my balls in wax. "Look mate I'm not being rude but I've worked in the sex industry long enough to know what happens. How you doing wearing the clinch ring around your balls by the way?"

"No problem with it, the ball ache that I got when first wearing it has gone, tend to only wear it when I'm working at The Clinic but often forget I'm wearing it so does make people look when I'm in the gym showers," I told him.

Marcus quickly waxed my balls and said, "Pull your cock down over your balls so I can clean up the strip above your cock shaft, it looks good like that before your clippered hair above it runs up to your chest. You've met Simon at The Clinic?" I nodded and he continued, "He'll always have work as he's up for anything as no doubt you've realised if you've seen him in action, of course you could go down that route and have as much work as him."

"I know what you're saying mate," I replied, "I did wonder when the bubble would burst. Don't think that I'm ready for what Simon gets up to but you never know, I do think I need to push my boundaries a bit more though."

"Last bit James, get you cock hard so I can wax the shaft, just a few hairs to remove," Marcus told me.

I didn't give it a second thought and wanked my cock to a full erection, I'd never had any problem with getting hard in front of another bloke, I was proud to show my cock off and I held my cock by my foreskin as Marcus waxed, rubbed and ripped out the few hairs that were on my cock shaft.

"All done James, your cock and arse are ready for work," Marcus said.

"Thanks mate, looks good," I looked at him, his cock was hard, "Looks like you'd enjoyed the experience as well."

"Well at least I know that my cocks in full working order after the battering it got earlier, it must have liked the view of your arse and cock mate," Marcus laughed, "Lets have another beer."

Two men sitting there naked with hard cocks drinking beer seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do.

"You'll always be able to sell your cock, I know that you work for Noel the gardener, that's just vanilla sex for bored housewives, and even though work at The Clinic might slow down they'll need a cock like you but if you want to make some serious money you might have to broaden your horizons if you know what I mean so don't turn down any offers you get without thinking about it first," Marcus said smiling.

I wasn't quite sure that I did but said, "Thanks for the advice and beer but I've got to get this," I pointed at my cock that was starting to go soft, "round to Jill at work and you never know I might get to fuck her across her desk."

Marcus laughed, "Well give her one from me," he said.

I finished my beer, got dressed in my sweaty gear, jumped on my bike and peddled off into the distance with a freshly waxed crack, sack and cock.

JILL

Another late one at the office waiting for the last vans and gangs to get back to the yard, of course it had to be my brothers van and gang, he was probably doing it just to be bloody minded.

I was up to date with my work so I came out of the office to have a wander around the yard, I went to have a chat with the security guard, a new young lad who I hadn't seen before, he tried to chat me up so I told him that my boyfriend would be here later on and to let him into the yard, he stopped chatting me up then.

I walked through the shower block, there was a pile of towels in the bin so some of the other gangs must have used it, at least it didn't smell of piss or spunk from where I'd got fucked by Dave, the mechanic, and Andy, the new mechanic, the evening before. The workshop lights were on so Dave and maybe Andy were working late; I fancied a cup of tea or even another fuck from them before I went home.

Dave turned to look at me when he heard the workshop door open, he said, "Hello girl, come back for more of what you had yesterday?"

"I've just come for a cup of tea," I told him, he just laughed.

"If you're looking for Andy he's not here," Dave said, he must have seen the look on my face and continued, "Don't worry I haven't sacked him already, he finished early and gone for his medical at Doctor Macs to see if he can join the Big Cock Club so if he passes and we invite you you'll see him and his cock there."

Dave knew what I had come across to the workshop for and was already undoing his boiler suit to show off his big hairy muscular body and his white bulging jockstrap, that he always wore to support his big full balls and thick cock, I loved that cock that was attached to a real man.

He walked across to me, stepping out of his boiler suit so he was just wearing his jockstrap and work boots, put his hands around my arse and lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him and he rubbed the pouch of his jockstrap against my little panties that were already damp, Dave knew how to get my fanny juices flowing.

I heard a voice say, "Dad, you at it again, can't you keep your cock in your jock?"

It was Dave's son, Al. I hadn't seen Al for a long time. Dad had sent Al off to get some experience at a bigger workshop and then Al had gone straight to college for six months, he'd passed his exams with flying colours coming top of his apprenticeship course. To celebrate Dad had paid for Al's airline tickets, Dave was so proud of his son and had paid for him to take a few months off and Al had gone off to Thailand. I didn't realise that he was back in the UK and back at work. I was surprised that Al had done so well and gone off to the other side of the world, he was a lovely lad but very quiet and shy, he gave the impression that he wasn't that bright and was very much a Mummy's boy, I'd been to Dave's house quite a few times to get fucked by Dave and his son, Dave's wife had taught me how to take big cock in my arse, Al even called his parents Mummy and Daddy.