Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Jill, I hoped that I get the chance to fuck you again when I got home and it looks like that chance has come, Dad told me about what you got up to, well what got up you, yesterday," said Al.

What had happened? Al sounded and acted differently, he was confident, it seemed that he'd suddenly matured. I looked at his Father, Dave smiled and said, "He's become a man, no longer that shy lad, I think that he fucked his way around Thailand, don't worry I've had the Doctor check him out, the only thing he brought back was a tattoo."

I laughed, Al came into the light by the vehicle lift and he had changed. Apart from being tanned his scruffy hair was now cut into a trendy cut, he unshaven looks had gone to a clean shaven look, before he was like his Father, muscular almost body building but now he was still muscular but defined, I could see his six pack where his boiler suit was hanging open, he peeled his work gear off his big shoulders to expose his tanned torso and big pecs with one pierced nipple and two full sleeve tattoos. His boiler suit fell around his knees, his hairy chest had been clippered and trimmed short, back waxed and instead of a white jock strap he was wearing a red one, the pouch was full of his cock and balls and the colour showed off his tan.

"Don't just stand there Dad, lets get Jill stripped off and onto the lift, I need to fuck her," said Al.

Dave looked at me and said, "Told you he'd grown up."

Al stood in front of me, undid my skirt so it dropped to the floor to show off my white panties, he ran a finger along my already wet slit, I gasped in anticipation, he unbuttoned my shirt and his Dad unclipped my bra and pulled it off to release my tits.

Al whispered, "Beautiful," and squatted down slightly and clamped his lips around one of my nipples, sucking gently before moving onto the other nipple, he used his hands to pull my knickers down to my knees and his fingers found my clit and rubbed it gently. I opened my legs as I felt Dave's cock slap against my arsehole and I knew I was going to get my fanny and arsehole fucked at the same time.

Dave threw a mat down on the workshop floor and pushed me down onto my knees, Al stood back and pulled his red jockstrap off to show me his cock and balls. He had a thick cock with a big foreskin, like his Dad, that was still covering his cockhead and his big balls hung low. Before Al, again like his Dad, had just trimmed his pubic hair but now his hair had been clippered to match his chest hair and ended just above the shaft of his cock where it had been waxed, as had his balls and cock shaft, to leave an inch of skin that set off his big cock.

I looked at him and cupped his big full balls in my hand and with the other pulled his foreskin back to show off his cockhead and pissslit and felt the blood pumping his cock up to a full hard on, a drop of precum formed at his pissslit but before I had a chance to taste it Dave pushed my head forward, grunted, "Suck it," and I just managed to open my mouth wide enough to take his sons cock into my mouth and then down my throat stretching it wide open.

Dave held me onto Al's cock and I could taste his precum leaking out of his cock and down my stretched throat. Al pulled his thick cock out of my mouth, smiled and then pushed it back into my wet mouth slowly till I took the full length again, he held it there before repeating the out and in, out and in but increasing the speed of my mouth fucking until it was just a blur of cock in my mouth, I started to gag and splutter, Al stopped fucking my mouth, held his cock down my throat before pulling it out leaving my drooling and gasping for breath.

Al rubbed his spit covered cock, turned around, bent over and held his arse cheeks open, I just had a chance to see his hairless arsehole pucker, unlike his fathers which was a dark hairy hole, before Dave pushed my face into his sons arsehole and said, "Eat it out girl."

Well what's a girl supposed to do? So I did as I was told and ate Al's pink arsehole, I licked around his little pucker which winked at me as he relaxed and tightened it, I knew Al wasn't a virgin when it came to things up his hole as he'd been well trained by his Mother and Father. I pushed the tip of my tongue through his ringpiece as he relaxed it for me and I heard him groan. Dave heard and pushed my head between his son's arsecheeks so I could get my tongue deep into his son's hole tasting his sweat and musk. Men don't realise how sensitive their arsehole is, its full of nerves that need stimulating, all men should be happy to have their arsehole licked, fingered or fucked, they don't know what they're missing out on.

"Fuck," exclaimed Al and stood up, his cock was dripping more precum, "I almost shot my load, I forgot how good you are Jill," I took that as a compliment, "your turn, lets get you up on the lift," he continued and Dave picked me up over his shoulder and laid me down on the lift.

The lift in the workshop was really for vehicle use but it served a second use as a sex lift and for that it was perfect, it had two arms that ran down the centre so as to leave the vehicle wheels free, Dave would lay a wooden board across the arms, cover it with the blankets that they use to cover the vehicle bodywork so as not to mark it and then the lift could be raised or lowered to the perfect height for sex.

Dave lifted me onto the lift, on my back and legs hanging over the end, I spread my legs wide open so my fanny and arsehole were on full show, Al stood between my legs and smiled, "beautiful Jill, just beautiful," he said and I felt the lift start to rise until my holes were in line with his face.

Al went straight for my arsehole, licking all around my pucker before using the tip of his tongue to burrow into my hole, I relaxed and pushed out so my arsehole opened up for him and he used his fingers to pull open my ringpiece so he could get his tongue right in, my hole was wet and open as he slurped and sucked on it.

"Where's the lube Dad?" asked Al.

"Where it always is, in the tool chest along with the toys," Dave told him. I knew that tool chest well, Dave not only kept the lube in there but there was also a big collection of butt plugs, dildos and vibrators and I always wondered who else Dave had had in his workshop after hours.

"Going straight for that beautiful arsehole Jill," Al told me and I watched him coat his cock with lube and tap his cockhead against my wet pucker and he started to push his cock into me, I felt his foreskin roll back as his cockhead penetrated me and I tried to relax my hole as much as I could and grunted as his cock pushed in further and the thick cock opened my hole up.

"Get up her son, she can take it," Dave told his son and I gasped as Dave's fingers found my clit and rubbed it gently and he pushed two fingers into my wet fanny.

I sighed as Al carried on pushing and stretching my arsehole open and with one last push his cock was all in, up to his balls in my arsehole and he said, "Lets fuck," so we did, he started slowly, all the way out of my arse just letting my ringpiece close up before pushing his cock through my pucker and all the way in up to his balls. I grunted as he picked up speed, faster and faster and with more force till my legs were jerking and I was panting as my clit was rubbed, my fanny was fingered and my arsehole was fucked hard. I had a fit fucker fucking my arsehole and his Dad was fingering my cunt, I was a happy girl.

Al pulled out of my arse, "fuck I nearly shot my load, you're tight," he said.

"Get it up her fanny, that's looser," his Dad said, I nearly said something, I wasn't loose but OK my arsehole was tighter than my fanny.

"Yes Dad," Al said and rubbed his rock hard cock up and down my slit before penetrating me in one hard shove, luckily I was wet from his Father rubbing my clit and fingering my hole and I gasped as he nearly knocked the breath out of me, he smiled at me and started to fuck me.

Dave stood by the side of his son wanking his big Daddy cock as he watched him fuck my fanny, I saw him lube up his cock and then stood behind his son and slap his greased up cock against his son's arsecheeks.

"Going to fuck your arse son," Dave told Al.

"Dad, your cocks too big and I haven't been arse fucked for months," Al moaned.

"Well its about time you were then, if your happy to fuck a women's arse then you have to know what it feels like to have a cock in you, I thought that your Mother and I had taught you that," Dave told his son.

"Yes Dad," Al replied.

"Going to lube your arsehole up son so carry on fucking Jill," Dave said and as Al rammed his prick in and out of my fanny Dave fingered his sons arsehole before saying, "Stay in her, I'm going up your arsehole son."

Al stayed still with his cock right up me and Dave pushed his cock between his son's arsecheeks, Al moaned quietly and then opened his mouth and sighed as his Fathers cockhead popped through his ringpiece.

"Well done son, that's the head in so now its the thickest bit to come, push back on my cock and take it all," Dave told his son and Al groaned and panted as his cock pulled out of me and he pushed onto his Fathers cock, Al's cock was just in my cunt hole and his arse was full of his Fathers cock before he pushed forward again filling me with his cock and pulling off of his Fathers cock that had been up his arsehole.

"Fuck Dad, you're big, I'd forgotten how big, it feels great though, my cock in a fanny and a cock up my arse," moaned Al.

"Well done lad, get fucking," Dave told his son, so he did. I couldn't move as I was hanging onto the vehicle lift with my legs wide open and my fanny full of cock, Dave just stood there watching his son give me cock and take his cock in his arse so it was up to Al to do all the work. As Al thrust forward he pushed his thick cock into my hole and his Fathers cock slid out of his arsehole and as Al pulled out of me he pushed his arsehole back onto his Fathers cock. I was smiling, Al was smiling and grunting and even Dave had a grin on his face.

Then another man appeared in the pool of light, it was James.

JAMES

I jumped on my bike and cycled to where Jill works, it was a hard cycle and I could feel the sweat running down my freshly waxed arse crack and arrived at the works entrance panting and sweaty. I told the security guard who I was and he said that he'd seen Jill walking towards the workshop and I could cut through the shower block.

I cycled through the yard and leant my bike against the shower block wall and walked in, nice showers I thought, piles of towels, hair shampoo and conditioner and body wash, hair dryers and even hand and body cream, these roofers were treated well, we didn't have all of this in the Royal Navy or even at the gym I used. I was hot and sweaty and if I was going to get to fuck Jill in her office across her desk I wanted to be clean and smelling good so I'm sure that there wouldn't be any harm in having a quick shower so I stripped off and hit the showers, it was good, hot and high pressure and I made sure that my pits and arsehole were clean and turned my back to the shower jet and skinned my foreskin back to make sure my knob head was clean, didn't want any smegma, that was the downside of having a foreskin. I slid my foreskin backwards and forwards a few times, a slow wank and I felt my cock starting to harden, no James, I thought, save your cock and load for later. I turned the water off and I heard a cough and looked across to see a women standing there watching me in the shower playing with my cock.

"Sorry I didn't realise anybody was in here, I thought that the gangs had all finished and I just came into clean," she said, "You carry on showering or doing whatever you were doing, I can wait," I tried to cover my cock and balls with my hands and she sat down on the bench next to my clothes and towels and watched me with a smile on her face.

"Its OK, I've finished, could you pass me a towel and my underpants please," I asked her. She must have been in her early sixties, short, obviously made the effort to look after herself and even wearing her work clothes which consisted of a pair of tight shorts and a tight shirt with buttons down the front, she looked good, one thing I couldn't miss was her tits, they were big and were straining against her work top, I could even see her nipples poking against the material.

She looked at me and asked, "These sweaty underpants?" and picked them up and brought them up to her nose and sniffed them, "Mmmm, sweat, piss, arsehole and cock, they smell of a real man."

So this is how it was going to go, I could feel my cock starting to stiffen so decided that I had nothing to hide and dropped my hands so my lazy lob on was on show and walked out of the shower.

She grinned, as she looked straight at my cock, "nice cock," she said.

I suppose I should have said that her comment was inappropriate but instead just stood in front of her, said thanks and started to wank until my cock was fully erect. She leant forward and licked the head of my skinned back cock then opened her mouth and I pushed my cock in, she used her tongue to lick my cockhead, pisslit and shaft and then grabbed hold of my arsecheeks and pulled me towards her so my cock went down her throat, she took my full length easily without gagging. She was an expert deep throat cocksucker using her throat muscles to milk my cock and as I withdrew she used her mouth to suck my cockhead before I pushed my cock back down her throat and face fucked her hard. She took it all and easily moaning as I pounded her throat, the vibrations on my cock of her moaning provided another level of pleasure.

I wanted her tits so I reached down between my legs and undid the buttons on her tight shirt, it was a bit of a struggle but I managed and her tits fell out just about covered in a thin white bra with her erect nipples straining to get out so I did the decent thing and unclipped her bra to let her tits loose, they were impressive, big and heavy with big red hard nipples.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, it was covered in her saliva and she hadn't gagged on it once, and lifted her up so I could bury my head between her breasts as she undid her shorts and shrugged them off, I helped her out by pulling her little white panties down. She moaned as I rubbed along her fanny lips and started sucking her big hard nipples and her moaning increased as I gently nipped them with my teeth.

I got the hint as she pushed my head down between her legs; I could see her wet and open fanny, it had obviously been used hard over the years, big puffy open lips so I could easily see inside her wet pink cunt, her clit was huge and her clit hood had retracted showing off her hard clit. I sucked it before licking up and down her slit; she tasted good and was producing what seemed like gallons of fanny juice, I wanted to get inside her with my cock but first wanted to see how tight, or how loose she was, so pushed two fingers into her cunt, they went in easily so I withdrew and pushed four fingers into her and her moaning got louder. I had to try so made a ball with my fist and slowly pushed it into her wet open cunt, there was a bit of resistance but with a grunt from her my fist went into her. She smiled and nodded and I started to fist her open fanny, in and out and she easily took my fist up to my wrist, luckily I didn't have a watch on or I'd have probably lost it in her!!

She moaned as I fisted her before panting and grabbing hold of my arse to stop me and panted, "Get your cock in there," and she laid down on the bench covered with towels and opened her legs. Well as she'd asked so nicely I slapped her wet open fanny and gave her the full length of my cock into her cunt in one thrust, I hoped that she felt it after I'd stretched her open with my fist.

She grunted and took my cock easily as I fucked her hard, her legs kicking with each thrust, I reckon that she was so open if I'd pushed hard enough she could have taken my balls in her fanny as well.

I wanted to fuck her tits, those big mounds of flesh, so I jumped up and stood over her positioning my wet sticky cock between her tits, I picked up my underpants and pushed them into her open cunt as I didn't want her juices to leak out, grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed them together around my cock and started to fuck the cleft between them. She was good and as my cockhead protruded from between her tits she bent her head down and licked my cockhead. A few thrusts of my cock between her tits and then back down to her cunt pulling my wet underwear out from her fanny and pounding her wet hole hard. She took it all in her hole and tits, moaning, smiling and laughing.

I was getting close to emptying my balls, she was close to cumming as well judging by the way she was panting, I didn't want to spunk in her fanny or over her it, I wanted to fuck her tits and shoot over her face, mark my territory, so I gave her a few hard lengths of cock up her fanny, pulled out, pushed my underwear into her open cunt, my pants were soaked through with her juices, and straddled her and pushed my cock between her big tits and she squeezed her tits together as I started to thrust my cock between them. She spat on my cockhead so that it was nicely lubricated and I leant back and found her clit with my hand and squeezed and wanked it, which caused her to groan and twitch. I was close to cumming and it felt like so was she.

We both froze when we heard the sound of van engines pulling into the yard, the engines stopped and we heard voices and van doors slamming.

"I'll check in, you unload the vans and then we can all get a shower, I'm covered in shit from today's job," said a voice.

Oh fuck I was going to get caught fucking the cleaner. She pushed me off and panted, "I'll get the sack if we're caught."

My cock was jerking and leaking precum, I was so close to shooting my load but didn't want to waste it by spunking up over the shower room floor. She jumped up off the bench and threw me a towel that I wrapped around my waist but my hard cock stuck out through the gap and I slipped my trainers on.

She put her shirt on struggling to do it up over her big tits, she threw her bra into her cleaning bucket and said, "Look at my fanny, its soaking wet, it will show through my shorts," so she stuffed my underpants further in her wet fanny to act like a Tampon and pulled her shorts up, guess I wasn't going to get my underwear back.

"You can't go out the front, go through here into the workshop and you'll be able to find your way out from there," she said and opened a door and pushed me through wearing just a towel and trainers into the darkened workshop then she threw the rest of my clothes in minus my underwear as they, I assumed, were still stuffed up her wet twat.

I heard voices the other side of the door and one voice said, "You in here again? I reckon you wait for the vans to come back so you can check us all out."

"Oh don't be silly, I'm old enough to be your Mother and I need a bigger cock than you've got to satisfy me," the cleaner laughed followed by a lot of men laughing and she said, "Now that would satisfy me though, its nearly down to his knees."

Another mans voice said, "Leave him alone, he's only just started here and he's sweet and innocent and wouldn't know what to do with it anyway." There was more laughter and I wondered if she checked out the men and let them fuck her on a regular basis.

I looked around; the workshop was dark except for the vehicle lift area that was floodlit and as my eyes got used to the gloom I could make out three people, two men and a women who were obviously all fucking, the women was on her back on the vehicle lift with her legs open taking cock, she was being fucked by a muscled young lad and behind him was an older muscled man who looked like he was fucking the lads arsehole. I left my clothes where they were and carefully walked towards the lit area to get a closer look as to what was going on, I think that I already knew who was on the vehicle lift taking cock and I was right, it was Jill, she was getting fucked up her fanny by the lad and the lad was getting fucked by the older man, who was obviously his Father as they looked so similar to each other. As the lad pulled his cock almost all the way out of Jill he pushed his arse onto his Fathers cock, he was grunting happily so seemed to be enjoying the experience and at least he was keeping it in the family.