Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard again at the sight of Jill getting fucked and I let the towel drop and walked into the lit area, coughed and said, "Hello Jill, you being a cock slut again?" and kissed her deeply, she just moaned and smiled as the two men watched, at least they'd stopped their fucking as I said, "I'm James, Jill's boyfriend."

The older of the two men looked at me, held out his hand to me, "I'm Dave, I taught Jill to take cock in her arsehole," he said and pulled his cock out of the lads arse as I shook his hand.

The lad pulled out of Jill and said, "I'm Al, he's my Dad," and he shook my hand as well. There was something very British about the whole situation, three naked men with full erections shaking hands whilst my girlfriend lay there with her wet fucked fanny on show, her arsehole was gaping so she'd obviously been arse fucked as well.

Jill coughed as if to say, "What about me?"

"Looks like you've being fucking already lad?" asked Dave, my hard wet cock gave it away.

Before I had time to answer his son dropped to his knees in front of me and took a deep breath and said, "He certainly has Dad, I can smell fanny," he was like a sniffer dog. Before I had time to stop him he licked my cockhead and took the length of my cock in his mouth and down his throat.

I stood there, Dave said, "Sorry about that mate, he knows that he should ask before doing that."

I smiled, "no problem Dave," I said and grabbed hold of the back of his sons head and pushed him right down onto my cock, he spluttered a bit and tried to pull off but his throat soon opened up as I face fucked him, his Father watched and smiled. After a few minutes I let Al pull off of my cock and he leant back letting his drool drip out of his mouth and taking deep breaths.

Dave pulled his son up and pushed him so he was bent over with his face in Jill's fanny, he didn't need telling what to do and started licking her open hole like a hungry little fucker, his arse was in the air wriggling away happily as he fed on her wet cunt, I hoped that his Dad didn't think I was going to fuck him.

Dave picked up a leather paddle from a tool cabinet that seemed to have more sex toys in it rather then tools and handed it to me, it rested nicely in my hand, and Dave said, "Give him six hard belts across his arse, he needs to learn manners and ask before sucking cock."

Al didn't say anything, I wasn't sure if I should punish him but remembered that Marcus had told be to broaden my horizons so..........but before I had the chance Dave took the paddle off of me and said, "Here let me show you," and he held his son in place forcing his face into Jill's fanny with a hand around the back of his neck and brought the paddle down hard across his sons arsecheeks. Al jerked and moaned into Jill's fanny, Jill moaned back as her clit was stimmed by Al sucking it. Dave didn't stop and hit his sons arsecheeks again with the leather paddle hitting both of Al's arsecheeks and this time it was more of a groan than a moan, Dave gave him one more swat across his arse and then handed the paddle to me and said, "That's how its done, give him three more, teach the cocksucker to ask before sucking cock."

So I did, three hard belts with the paddle across Al's arse, three in quick succession, Al yelped and said "Fuck," even though it was muffled as he was still eating out Jill's fanny, Al's arse was glowing red.

He stood up and looked at me and said, "Thank you Sir," I nodded in acknowledgement, at least he had good manners.

"Well done James, now lets get on with the job and give Jill three lengths of cock," Dave told us.

I looked at Jill, she was rubbing her nipples, her fanny was wet from the fucking and the eating out it had received and her arsehole was red and puffy from cock, she smiled at me and blew me a kiss as if to say, "Just get on with it please."

Dave lowered the vehicle lift down and Al and I lifted Jill off, her legs struggled to support her after the fucking she'd had so Al stood on one side of her and started to suck one of her nipples and after I'd kissed her hard I took the other nipple in my mouth and gently chewed it. Dave laid down on his back on the lift with his thick cock sticking up in the air, skinned back, throbbing and leaking precum. He looked at both of us and said, "Sit on my cock Jill, lets stretch your arsehole open, it will be just like the old days."

Al squirted a shot of lube onto his Fathers cock and rubbed it in then he and I picked Jill up, one arm under each of her armpits and one arm under each of her legs and held her over Dave's thick hard cock facing away from him.

"Perfectly positioned," Dave grunted and started to drive the lift up so his body and erect cock was lifted towards Jill's open arsehole, she was going to get speared on it as his cockhead touched her arse pucker, Jill grunted as we held her in position so she couldn't pull away and Dave's thick cock went through her ringpiece and carried on forcing its way in.

"Too big," Jill grunted.

"Don't be silly girl, you've taken it in your arse before so you can take it again," Dave told her and the lift carried on forcing his cock up into Jill's arse.

Jill moaned and then grunted as Dave's cock bottomed out in her arse, he was all the way in and Jill was sitting on his cock, Dave pulled her backwards; he was more than strong enough to support her, so that her full arsehole and empty cunt was on show. An empty cunt was no good so I stood between her open legs, and pushed my cock into my girlfriend, the full length straight in, Jill was full and had cock in her arsehole and her fanny. Al stood behind me, I hoped that he didn't think that he was going to fuck my arse like his Dad did when Al was in Jill's fanny, that wasn't going to happen.

"Don't worry mate I'm not going near your arse," Al laughed and slapped me on the arse, gentler than I'd spanked his arse luckily, and jumped up on the vehicle lift, stood in front of Jill's face and as she opened her mouth pushed his cock in and down her throat. Her arse was full of cock, her cunt was full of cock and now her mouth was full of cock.

I wasn't going to last long before emptying my balls, I was close to cumming between the cleaners tits earlier on before we nearly got caught so I thought fuck it and pounded away at my girlfriends fanny, who cares if I was the first one to cum.

Jill leant forward and grabbed hold of Al's thick legs and pulled her self up slightly so that Dave could really fuck her arsehole, Al's hands found her nipples and milked them hard so not to be left out I rubbed her blood filled clit hard.

I was tempted to try and double fuck her arsehole but with Dave's thick cock already filling her hole I wondered if I could get my cock up there as well but before I could try I heard Dave grunt, "Going to cum, going to fill your arse up with some spunk," and he lifted her up so that just his cockhead was still through her ringpiece and I saw his cock swell as he pumped his spunk into her. Jill sighed as her arse received Dave's spunk, Al carried on face fucking her and I carried on fucking her fanny and rubbing her clit as Dave lifted her right up so his cock popped out of Jill's arse and he fired two impressive, for an older man, shots of spunk up into the air coating my girlfriends arsecheeks with his hot thick jizz.

Al was next as he said, "Going to cum down your throat Jill," and he face fucked her hard, his balls went tight and I saw his arsecheeks flex as he shot his load, I couldn't resist it and grabbed hold of his nuts and squeezed them hard, he swore at me but carried on spunking down Jill's throat so I pulled him back by his balls and as he was still cumming, the joys of youth I suppose, he squirted another few shots of his lads jizz over Jill's face coating her in his cum, she was a happy girl as she licked and swallowed his cum.

So there was just Jill and me left that hadn't cum as I carried on rubbing her clit and fucking her cunt, Al, the dirty lad, scraped some of his cum off of Jill's face with his fingers and licked them clean before turning around and squatting down over Jill's face and milking her nipples hard with his fingers, "that's it Jill, rim my arsehole," Al moaned.

I couldn't hold back so managed to say to anybody that was listening, "I'm going to cum," and before I could say, "Cum," my balls contracted and I shot my load deep into Jill's wet and receptive fanny, shot after shot before pulling out and depositing my final two loads of cum over Jill's full fanny.

Jill started to breath heavily but that was muffled by Al's arsehole over her mouth, her body stiffened as her climax hit her, a huge first climax, luckily Dave was still holding her so she didn't fall off the lift, followed by another smaller climax, her fanny was red, puffy and open and I could see my spunk starting to drip out of her well fucked fanny.

Al looked at me and said, "You know what happens next mate?"

What did he mean? Then I remembered as Jill grunted and let go a stream of piss all over me, I'd forgotten that when Jill had her clit and nipples worked on at the same time there was a good chance that she'd piss herself after she climaxed, her hot piss hit me splashing over my cock and running over my legs and soaking my trainers before pooling on the floor, her flow subsided before a final grunt and a final squirt of her piss.

I stood there dripping in her piss, didn't bother me, I found it quite a turn on and she washed off my cock for me with her piss getting rid of her fanny lube and my cum drops. I heard Al say, "Ah fuck, I wanted some of that," and he jumped down off of Jill's face.

"Sorry mate she's dry," I told him, "But I need a piss," and pushed him to his knees in front of me so he was kneeling in the pool of Jill's piss, "Open wide," I aimed my semi hard cock at his face, grunted and let go my full bladder, a hard stream of my piss all over his face and in his mouth, I hosed him down till he was soaked.

"Fuck," Al exclaimed.

Dave had helped Jill off from the lift and was standing by his son, he said, "that will teach you to ask for something you didn't expect wont it?" and he let go a massive stream of piss from his thick cock all over his already piss soaked son who just sat there on his haunches enjoying the golden shower and as the piss stream subsided he took his Fathers pissing cock in his mouth and I watched him swallow his Fathers rank piss.

Now I have no problem with piss but my idea of fun is certainly not drinking piss, especially my Fathers piss but whatever turns you on I suppose.

"When you men have quite finished playing piss games I need a shower," said Jill. Even in her well-fucked state she looked beautiful and I kissed her and couldn't resist fingering her fucked arsehole, it was still open from the battering Dave's thick cock had given her. She laughed, "Don't worry it will close up and be ready to take your cock up there again soon."

Dave shouted across the workshop that the showers were empty and we walked across to the door, "not you son, you can clear up the piss off the workshop floor first," Dave told Al.

"OK Dad," Al replied.

As they were open type gym showers we all showered together with Jill's arsehole and fanny getting plenty of attention to make sure that she was squeaky clean and I managed to get the smell of Jill's piss off of me. We'd just finished when Al walked in leading the way was his hard cock, he moaned and said, "Ahhh, you all finished, I was hoping that...."

"Sorry mate, we're all fucked out," I laughed.

"I couldn't take anymore cock in any of my holes, you men fucked me so good," laughed Jill.

Al stood in the shower with his hard cock sticking up in the air next to his Father and moaned, "Dad, what can I do with this?"

Dave's cock was already hardening as he wanked it with his hands coated in shower gel, he turned his son around to face the shower wall, bent him over slightly, fingered his arsehole with a soaped up finger and pushed his hard cock into his sons arse, Al moaned and said, "Fucks sake Dad, take it easy, I want to be able to walk afterwards."

"Let your Dad fuck your arsehole son and if you're good I'm sure that your Mother will take your cock when we get home," Dave said as he started to slowly fuck his son. Without missing a beat he continued, "Nice to meet you James, you and Jill must come round for dinner one evening, my wife would love to meet you James, she loves cock and the more cocks the better."

Jill and I retrieved our clothes, got dressed and as we walked out of the shower block I heard Dave say to his son, "Relax your arsehole, I need to get my cock all the way in," there was just a yelp form Al so I assumed that his Father was now all the way in.

I looked at Jill and smiled, "can I have a lift home please? I don't think I can cycle all the way, I'll put my bike in the back," I asked.

"Well when you tell me why you'd obviously been fucking before you walked into the workshop, your cock was covered in fanny juice and it was dripping precum I might let you," Jill told me.

"I could ask you the same thing? I walk in and you're getting fucked on a vehicle lift," I replied laughing.

"Oh OK then, jump in, that's why I love you and what we've got, neither of us have any problem with either of us fucking other people," she said and gave me a big hug, a kiss and rubbed her hand along the outline of my cock through my trackie bottoms, " Where's your underpants?"

Whoops I thought, "come on, let's get home, I need a glass of wine," I quickly said.

JILL

I wasn't sure what was happening or how I'd got into the situation that I was now in. I was naked and on my back on a pile of pillows on the dining room table at the apartment. My legs were spread wide open and pulled back towards my shoulders so that my fanny and arsehole was on show. I had a cock in both hands; a black cock and the owners of the cocks were holding my legs back to expose my holes. My head was raised on a pillow and as I looked between my spread legs I could see men standing there in the semi darkness.

I squeezed the two black cocks that I was holding onto and looked up at the men, I recognised them, they were the two black men that had fucked Mum and I a few weeks ago when I'd stayed over at the house, it was Mr. Long Cock and Mr. Thick Cock, they'd fucked my fanny and arsehole hard, my holes were sore and stretched open for days.

I felt a cock tap my fanny lips, it was my Father with his hard cock in his hand, what was her doing here?

"I love it that you like taking so many cocks, especially your Daddies cock," he said and pulled my fanny lips open so he could see my wet fuckhole and pushed his cock into his daughter, I sighed and took his cock easily as he fucked me hard telling me that he loved fucking me, he loved my cunt and he loved my arsehole as he pulled out of my fanny and pushed his cock into my arse and fucked that hole hard before pulling out, wanked his cock a few times and shot his Daddy spunk over me. He was an "older man" but managed to shoot a stream of cum up as far as my belly button before spraying the rest of his spunk over my fanny lips.

"Out of the way Dad, its my turn," said my brother Jake. He stood between my legs and said, "I love that you're a cock slut sis," and pushed his cock into my arsehole and fucked away, he didn't last long and he grunted and fired two shots of his spunk deep into me before pulling out and shooting his load over me, hitting my tits with his cum before finishing off over my arsehole pucker and I felt his spunk run down my arse crack.

James my boyfriend was next, "I love you Jill, I love fucking you and watching you get fucked," he said as he slowly pushed his big thick cock deep into my sperm coated fanny and fucked me, I could feel his cock ramming in and out before he pulled out and shot his load over my fanny, I was getting covered in spunk.

What was going on with these men? Had they been wanking off in the background watching as I was getting fucked as they all seemed to be suffering from premature ejaculation as after a few thrusts in my cunt or arsehole they'd shoot their loads coating me in their cum, just as I could feel my orgasm building they'd pull out and spunk over me.

I was still holding onto the black cocks and I realised I was wanking them slowly. I was shocked when the next cock was Pete's, my ex and James's brother, what was he doing here? I doubt if James had invited him. Pete looked at me and said, "I've got a bigger cock than my brother and you love it," as it pushed it into my arsehole. He did have a big cock that I'd always struggled to take in my arse without being stretched by a dildo in preparation but this time my arsehole ringpiece opened up and took his cock easily. I tried to grip it with my ringpiece but it didn't want to close up, was I that loose now?

Half a dozen thrusts of his cock and Pete pulled out and stood there holding his cock and looked at me, smiled and shot his spunk straight at my face, he always was a good spunker and I felt shot after shot of his cum spray over my face, I tasted him as I licked my lips.

Tom, James flatmate, was next, he thumped his thick beer can sized cock against my wet and sperm covered fanny, " I'm going to fuck your arse, just like I fuck your brothers arse," he laughed. He pushed into my arsehole and fucked me hard for a few strokes before grunting and cumming in one long squirt of spunk which he aimed straight at my open mouth, Tom didn't cum in shots but one long squirt of cum like his cock was a fire hose that wouldn't turn off, I tried to swallow as much of his salty load as possible.

I still hadn't cum, I'd got close but couldn't seem to go that extra little bit to trigger my climax and let it rip through me.

Next up to fuck me was the men from the workshop, one man and two lads standing there showing me their hard cocks, Dave went first and of course he went straight for my arsehole, he was the man that had taught me how to take big cocks in my arsehole, how to relax my ringpiece, how to use my arse muscles to milk a cock and how to enjoy anal sex. He was straight up my arsehole, I didn't even struggle to take it all and I used my muscles to milk his thick cock making him grunt and fuck me faster and harder before he muttered that he was going to shoot and I felt his hot spunk fill my arsehole, with one last grunt and a shot of spunk he pulled out letting his cum drip out of me. Al, his son, didn't hang around and pushed his Dad out of the way before pushing his thick cock into my arse that was already filled with his Dads spunk.

I heard his cock squelching in my open arsehole as he fucked me hard, he didn't take long to cum, pulling out of my arse, his cock covered in his Fathers spunk, Al fisted his cock before his pisslit opened up and he sprayed his load over my fanny, tits and face,

Andy, the new lad in the workshop, entered my fanny, was I going to orgasm this time? He fucked my open hole with his long thick cock rubbing my clit with his thumb; I really wanted to cum but before I was even close Andy pulled out and shots of his sperm fired out coating my face in his hot load.

Marcus, the man that did my waxing, was next between my legs with his cock, his amazing conical cock that got thicker the further down the shaft, it was an amazing feeling being stretched open by it, "nice waxed fanny and arsehole Jill," he said before he just pushed his cock straight in and my cunt hardly had time to open up, thrust, thrust and thrust before he filled my fanny up with his jizz.

There still seemed to be more men with their hard cocks in their hands wanking away and queuing up to use my arsehole or cunt.

The first two were the garage owner and his son, the ones with the pierced cocks who both used my arsehole and fanny and filling me and covering me with more sperm and they were followed by the huge cocks attached to the men from The Big Cock Club that had fucked all my holes hard and they did it again covering me in more jizz, I was dripping in it. Was that the last of them I wondered, I still hadn't cum and so wanted to, so maybe more cock would help me achieve my orgasm.