Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your fingers out of my wife," came a voice, it was from her husband who was restrained next to her.

"Sorry but she needs a real mans cock in her, look she's wet, on heat and ready for fucking," laughed Charlie and he pulled his fingers out of her fanny and held her fanny lips open. Her clit was red and hard, her fanny lips were wet and puffed up, her fuckhole was open and I thought that she'd pissed herself in anticipation but she was so aroused by the thought of getting fucked that her juices were dripping out of her cunt.

"I told you," her husband said, "you're not putting your dirty nigger cock in my wife."

Charlie stopped and I looked at him, I walked across to where the husband was strapped down, his hard cock sticking up in the air. I remembered when the first time I had a crack and sack wax and got hard Marcus, the waxer, had slapped my cockhead and the pain had made my cock go instantly soft so that's what I did, I grabbed hold of the husbands cock at the base and slapped his cockhead hard. There was a hell of a scream from him and his cock went soft. I waited for the safe word or for one of the Doctors to come into the room and drag me out but that didn't happen. Charlie had a big grin on his face.

"Now that's not a nice thing to say about my mate, we don't use the "N" word in the UK so now he's going to put his big, clean black cock in your wife's fanny and she's going to take it while you watch her getting fucked by a real mans cock and when you hear her moan that's because she needs a big cock to open her up and satisfy her.

Charlie smiled and said, "I'm going to fuck your wife hard and you're going to watch," and with a grunt he gave her the full length of his cock in one thrust. She moaned, and yelped but took it all and Charlie said, "Fuck, you're tight," and fucked her hard as her husband just moaned and swore at Charlie, the husband was rock hard again even after I'd slapped his cockhead hard.

I had holes to fill and was neglecting my duties so stood between the other footballers wife's spread legs, she was breathing deeply in anticipation of some cock, her fanny lips were glistening with her fanny juices, I slapped my hard cock against her fanny lips and she groaned and drops of her juices splattered over my cock. She was wet.

"You need a real mans cock in you don't you?" I asked her, "Your mans cock doesn't satisfy you so you need something to stretch you open and make you feel like you're getting fucked." She wiggled her cunt at me.

"Don't you fuck my wife's fanny, only I do that with my cock, I satisfy her," shouted her husband.

"You don't have a lot of choice, what you going to do to stop me? She needs a big cock in her hole, she's dripping in anticipation of a real mans cock inside her," I told him.

"Fuck off," he shouted and then yelped as I slapped the base of the butt plug that had been pushed into his arsehole forcing it all the way in and rubbing against his prostate and opening his ringpiece up. His cock jerked and dribbled precum. I fingered his wife's fanny, first one, then two and then three fingers feeling her relax and hearing her moan.

"Oh she's ready for a big cock, she needs something to fill her right up and your cocks not big enough so..." I laughed.

"Don't you dare put your cock in her fanny or I'll," he shouted at me.

"Or you'll do what?" I asked him and slapped the base of the plug that was deep in his arsehole; he stiffened and swore at me even louder.

I picked up a bottle of lube and coated my cock with it and said, "OK as you've asked so nicely I wont put my cock in your wife's cunt but I'll put it in her arsehole instead," and with one yank pulled the butt plug out of her arsehole and pushed my lubed up cock into her gape before she closed up, she took the full length in one go with just a grunt and a moan.

"Noooo, don't fuck my wife up her arse" he shouted.

I withdrew before pushing my cock all the way back in again, she took it easily so was obviously used to taking cock up her arsehole. "Make up your mind mate, you said I wasn't allowed to fuck her fanny so I used her arse instead and your moaning about that," I told him and slapped the base of the butt plug that was in his arsehole again. He gave another moan.

I looked across at the other couple, Charlie was pounding away, alternating between fanny and arsehole, the husband was shouting and with every other stroke of his cock in her arse or fanny Charlie would slap the husbands cockhead, not as hard as I did so the husbands cock stayed hard and the husband just groaned.

I fucked her arsehole hard and fast while rubbing her hard clit and fingered her fanny, I pulled out of her arse and slapped my lubed up cock against her clit and wet open gash before slowly pushing my cock into her fanny, "whoops, sorry, wrong hole but I might as well use it," I said.

His wife moaned and panted, "Yes, fuck my fanny, fuck my arsehole, give me your big cock," so I did, fucking her cunt for a few strokes then pulling out and pushing my cock back into her arsehole that was gaping open. Every time I pushed into her cunt of arse I'd slap her husbands butt plug, he'd stopped shouting at me and just grunted, his cock stayed hard and dripped precum.

She took cock well, as hard as I could give it to her, Charlie was doing the same fucking his women hard and at the same time he was wanking her husband, I guessed that I was going to have to do the same to my women's husband, but I was going to go one better and as I slowed down fucking his wife, a length in her arse followed by a length in her fanny I said, "You like that plug in your arsehole, stretching it open, keeping your little cock hard and leaking precum do you?"

"Fuck off, take your cock out of my wife," he said.

"Oh you want my cock in your arse do you?" I asked him.

"Fuck off, I'm not queer," he shouted at me.

"Didn't think you were, lets get that plug out of you," I replied.

"Yea, take it out of my arsehole, feels like I'm getting ripped in two," he said, almost saying please.

I pulled my cock out of his wife, she sighed and dripped juices out of her fanny, I plugged her arsehole again with the butt plug, she yelped as her arsehole took it, I picked up a large rubber cock from the toy tray that was nearby, the dildo was thick and short with a huge cockhead, she took it easily and I watched her fanny lips open up as I pushed it in and then her fanny lips closed up around the short thick shaft, she sighed.

I stood between the footballers legs and grabbed hold of the base of the butt plug that was wedged in his arse. I knew from experience that taking a butt plug up your arsehole was bad enough, well till you got used to relaxing and enjoying it, but pulling the plug out of your arsehole was worse. The butt plug is tapered so going in opens up your ringpiece slowly until it gets to the maximum diameter at the base of the taper before that pushes through your stretched open arsehole pucker and then your pucker slams shut around the narrow neck of the plug holding it in your arsehole tight. The big base of the butt plug stops the whole thing disappearing right up your arse and means that you can sit down on the plug except that forces it in even deeper. The downside of a tapered butt plug is removing it from your arse, the widest bit comes out first opening your ringpiece right up without the taper slowly opening it up gently.

The footballer was about to find this out. I held the base of the plug, told him to relax his arsehole and started to pull, I wasn't gentle and pulled hard so his ringpiece was forced open by the widest part of the plug and he yelled, "For fucks sake take it easy, it hurts."

"Sorry mate," I said and held the plug so the big end of the taper was wedged in his ringpiece holding him stretched open, "I'll push it back in," I told him and forced it back into his arse hard.

"You fucker," he shouted.

"Make your mind up, I'll pull it out then," I said and pulled the butt plug straight out of his arse in one yank. It wasn't a very big plug, smaller than the one that had been fitted in his wife's arse but it had stretched his hole open and it had given him a decent gape and before he had time to close up I pushed the head of my cock into his arse so it was just holding his ringpiece open and I felt him grip the head of my cock as he tried to close his arsehole up and that's when he realised what I'd done.

"You fucking queer, get your fucking cock out of my arse, take it out," he shouted followed by a string of swear words.

I grabbed hold of his balls and pulled them towards me so he couldn't try and pull off of my cock even with the limited movement that he had despite being strapped down on a fuckbench.

He yelped as I pulled his balls, which caused him to swear even more, I looked across at Charlie who was slowly pushing his black cock into the arsehole of the other footballer who was groaning and taking it easily.

"I know what you get up to in the showers after winning a match so I thought you'd like my cock in your arse," I told him.

"Fuck him, fuck him hard up his arse like he does to me, make him feel what its like to have a cock in his arse," his wife said quietly.

"Yes Mam," I said laughing, "you heard what your wife said so I'm going to put my cock all the way in up to my balls and you're going to take it all," I told him and before he had time to swear at me I held onto his balls so he had no choice and pushed the full length of my cock into his arsehole, he just sighed and took it, he was tight but didn't try and clamp down onto my cock.

I was fucking another mans arse with my cock; I was just doing my job.

I grabbed hold of the dildo that was buried in his wife's fanny and pulled it out as I withdrew my cock from his arsehole, "put it back in, fuck my arsehole," he said so I guess he liked being fucked up his arse. I pushed my cock back in and at the same time pushed the thick headed dildo back into his wife's wet and open fanny, they both sighed. Cock out, dildo out, cock in, dildo in and their sighs turned to yelps, turned to moans, turned to groans and turned to both of them shouting out, "Harder, fuck me harder."

Charlie was doing the same but taking it a bit easier on the footballers arsehole, Charlie's dick was longer and thicker than mine so he didn't want to ruin the footballers arsehole especially if he was playing at the weekend. I saw Charlie give me the winding up sign; obviously their session was coming to the end.

I pulled out of the footballers arsehole and pulled the dildo out of his wife's sloppy well fucked fanny, it seemed a shame to not use the fanny juice coated dildo and as the footballers arsehole was nicely open I pushed the dildo into it, it was bigger than my cock and the big head really opened his pucker but he took it with just a grunt.

"I'm going to fuck your wife and fill her up with my spunk, give her my babies," I told him.

He started to tell me to fuck off again but that turned into a yelp as I pushed the dildo further into his arsehole.

"You want my cum?" I asked the wife, her fanny was open from the dildo and she was very wet.

"Please, please fuck me, fill me up with a real big cock and cum inside me," she whispered so I took that as a yes and pushed my cock into her cunt and fucked her hard while slamming the dildo in her husbands arsehole despite him shouting and moaning and telling me to stop, wasn't sure if he meant stop fucking his wife or stop fucking him.

She was close to cumming and so was I, I gently rubbed her hard exposed clit and felt her tense, she seemed to get wetter and wetter and her cunt clenched my cock, trying to milk the spunk out of me. I heard a loud grunt from Charlie and saw his arse cheek muscles tense as he fired his load before pulling out of the footballers wife's fanny and spurting another two shots of his spunk over the footballs hard cock and open arsehole which just caused another load of swearing from the husband.

There was a moan from the wife that I was fucking and her body tensed, her legs went stiff held in place by the restraints and she lifted her arse and fanny up to push onto my cock as her orgasm ripped through her. I fucked her through it, her juices flowed and I felt the warm liquid flow over my cock and run out of her fanny as she pissed herself. The second climax hit her and she grunted loudly and pushed the butt plug out of her arsehole, it just missed hitting my balls and hit the floor and bounced.

I gave her another two strokes of my cock and shouted, "Going to cum, going to fill your wife with my spunk, going to give her a real mans load," and with a grunt I spunked up into her wet fanny, three hard shots before pulling out and spurting another two shots of cum over her fanny lips coating them in my hot load letting it drip off her fanny to mix with her piss and fanny juice and drip onto the floor.

She was still shaking and panting and I wiped my hand along her fucked slit coating my hand in spunk, piss, lube and fanny juice and grabbed hold of her husbands hard cock, "hope that this mixture is a good lubricant otherwise your cocks going to be sore tomorrow mate," I told the footballer and started to wank him off.

He tensed in the restraints and moaned, "Get your hand off my cock you queer bastard," but I could feel his cock swelling and throbbing.

I had no problem wanking another man off, done it numerous times when I was in the Royal Navy either to win a bet or just to help a fellow sailor out when we were away on a long trip and hadn't got our hole for a long time, a different hand feels much better sometimes. Each man wanks differently, a full fist, a couple of fingers, full length strokes or just rubbing the sensitive cockhead but I just grabbed the footballers cock shaft and wanked him hard, full length strokes so that his foreskin was pulled right back while I squeezed his shaft.

He was still swearing at me but his cock was still hard, "I'm not queer and I'm certainly not a bastard so I'm doing you a favour as I know that you footballers are not supposed to have sex before a big match so I'm going to empty your balls for you," I told him and carried on wanking him.

I heard Charlie say, "You dirty fucker, you've covered me with your spunk," and he wiped his spunk-covered hand over the footballers wife open fanny.

My footballer stiffened and I saw his balls pull up as he shot his load, I moved out of the way quickly, I didn't want his spunk hitting me, he grunted and shot five decent pulses of cum into the air and it landed back over his cock and balls. I could hear him panting and groaning.

"Is that it?" I asked him, "wasn't worth the effort mate."

"Fuck off," he panted.

"You're going to have to do better than that," I said and grabbed hold of his spunk covered cock and carried on wanking him. My cock becomes very sensitive after I've shot my load and his cockhead was red and throbbing so his cock must be sensitive as well.

"Stop it, stop wanking me, my balls are empty, there's no more in them," he moaned.

"Bullshit," I laughed and carried on wanking him, "Give me another load."

I was being a bastard, even Charlie was looking at me with a smile on his face and he moved across and pulled the dildo out of the footballers arsehole and said, "I'll show you how a Doctor does it, wank him hard mate," and he pushed two fingers into the footballers open arsehole and the way the footballers cock jerked and the footballer grunted Charlie's fingers had found his prostate gland.

I wanked the footballers cock and Charlie massaged the footballers prostate and with a shout of, "Fuuuuuccckkkkkkk," the footballer shot another big load of cum considering it was his second ejaculation in a few minutes.

"Told you that your balls weren't empty, now lets see if you've got any spunk left shall we?" I asked.

"No, I'm empty, my cocks sore, no more please," the footballer cried, I nodded at Charlie and he pushed the dildo back into the footballers open arsehole till it was embedded right up him and Charlie and I walked out the door.

In the showers Charlie said, " Fuck me mate, you weren't taking any prisoners in there were you?"

"Yea well, that's what they wanted so that's what they got, did I overdo it?" I replied.

"Well, they didn't use the safe word so..." Charlie said and stepped out of the shower as his Mother walked in.

"James, your clothes are in the lounge, you came straight from work so there's a tray of sandwiches and some beer if you want, my husband will be through later to give you your payslip and have a word with you," she said.

"Have a word with me" I guess I was in trouble and had gone too far.

She was holding a big butt plug that had wires and a hose coming out of the base and as I dried myself off she slathered lube over it and said, "Bend over Charlie and relax your arsehole so I can get this in you," the way she said it was a Doctor talking to a patient rather then a Mother talking to her son.

"Its too big Mum," Charlie moaned but bent over and pulled his arsecheeks apart.

"Don't be a silly boy, its a new piece of equipment that Doctor Moore wants to test out so lets get in inside you," she told Charlie.

"Bloody hell mate, you wont be able to walk for a week after that goes in your arse," I laughed and picked up a towel, wrapped it around my waist and walked off to the lounge and as the shower room door closed behind me I heard Charlie say, "Its too big Mum, it won't go in my hole."

Doctor Mac replied, "Oh not be silly, of course it will I'll just have to push a bit harder," which was followed by a loud shout from Charlie, rather him than me.

I sat in my towel grateful that the Viagra tablet was wearing off and my cock was now just semi hard, had a beer and demolished most of the sandwiches, I realised that I was starving, when Doctor Mac and Doctor Moore came in, I was waiting for the sack after what I'd done.

"Well done James, they loved it, here's your payslip and they've added a big tip plus a pair of VIP tickets for the Premiership game tomorrow, rather gives the game away as to who they were though," Doctor Mac laughed. I'd give those to Tom, as football was not really my thing.

"I was very impressed James, especially went you took charge and didn't seem to have any problem fucking a mans arse," said Doctor Moore.

"Thanks, just a hole to me Doctor," I replied although it might have not sounded that convincing as I still couldn't really believe I'd gone that far with a man, OK I know I'd fucked Jill's brother Jake up the arse but that was different, he was family.

"I wondered if you'd like to come and do some work for me at The Club, we provide similar services to here but maybe a bit more hard core," asked Doctor Moore.

Perhaps this is what Marcus had been talking about when he said that I have to broaden my horizons, I looked at Doctor Mac and said, "Well I work for Doctor Mac so it depends on him."

"Its no problem for me but thanks for asking, as long as you're available when I need you of course," answered Doctor Mac.

"I know that you know Simon, the lad with the pumped up balls, so why don't you have a word with him to find out what The Club is all about, I've let him know that's its OK to talk to you, and if you're interested give me a call and we can arrange a visit and have a chat," Doctor Moore said and handed me his business card.

"Thanks Doctor Moore, oh and you Doctor Mac," I said, I knew my manners.

"Hopefully I'll look forward to seeing you in action again soon," Doctor Moore said, "Now lets go and sort out your son and see how much he can take."

I'm glad that I wasn't on the receiving end of what was about to happen to Charlie and as they walked out and the driver to take me home walked in, time to go home after a heavy evening at The Clinic.