All Comments on 'Jill's Wild Interracial Adventure'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT!!

GREAT STORY!! Always love it when white wonen

suck & fuck black cock in front of their men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More juicy Pictures

More pictures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

Great only thing better would be more pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Way to Go Jill

I love the idea of a a hubby like Gary giving his beautiful white wife like Jill to a group of black men with huge cocks. I hope she is so fucking wild for black cock from now on that she demands that Gary bring home black men every weekend to fuck her till she cant walk. I especially liked her taking all those big black cocks in her tiny little white asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You Rock the House Baby!

You're the best my man. I love reading all of your stuff, both here, and on your website.

DD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My comment is...

...& you started off with such promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Grafic lang

fits together - good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
was she?

damm it was she knocked up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT STORIE

The last two should have stood up and have her hanging on to big black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

Nothing better than to watch your wife getting blacked fucked and knocked up by them. Wonderful story.

Keepup the great work. We enjoy them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fuck niggers

fuck all you nigger loving fucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i hope....

you delete that person's comment. Whoever they are, they're an asshole. It's so disrespectful and he/she doesn't even have the courage to put a name on it. If you don't like the category, don't read it and certainly don't comment in it. We could do without such ignorance around here. Go crawl back under whatever rock you came of, you prick. Oh, by the way, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

sometimes it is good to live out your fantacies. 6 on 1 is a little much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
damn!¡!

hellz yea! holy fuckin shit man dat waz da best story eva!¡! all of ya mutha fuckas are who didnt like it go fuck yourselves and go to hell!¡! ill be excited for at least a week cuz at waz da best muthafucking shit!¡!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent story

I loved your story!

She got what she deserved...I wish I could have fucked her too! I would have peed all over her as well!!!

Thank you!

Kedabra

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn niggers

you people are bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nigger juice...

I hope all of of that nigger cum found it's place in her pussy and she produces a half nigger. She is one lucky girl to get what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, Good

Why object to nigger or black? White women (mine too) just love black cock and i love black pussy. It's fuckin hot to have sex with the "other" side, so why complain? Black cocks fucking white pussy is just great and if they can make them pregnant all the better. I would'nt mind my wife being knocked up by some big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, Good

Why object to nigger or black? White women (mine too) just love black cock and i love black pussy. It's fuckin hot to have sex with the "other" side, so why complain? Black cocks fucking white pussy is just great and if they can make them pregnant all the better. I would'nt mind my wife being knocked up by some big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cool

Really good story! I liked it, thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't take much imagination

You could have done better with the story. Some reluctance on Jill's part would have been better. Good idea, just not original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jill Loves a Good Pounding

http://picseasy.com/picture/i2eexfa00b1vvsfc9nij_jpg

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad example of a sissy white man

who should hadve his cock and balls removed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

During my sophomore year in college I stayed with Sorority Sister in Dallas we went to Motel on Harry Hines Blvd and got a shared room and went to a bunch of the places that she knew had glory holes. Some of the booths had holes in three of their walls so soon both of us were busy sucking hard cocks and swallowing creamy warm delicious cum.

We each called each other "eager cum slugs" at least to each other.

After quite a while as we left, some of the guys in there followed us out to the parking lot. We ended up fucking a number of them being pressed across the hood of her car. We ended up at our Motel. We showered stripped down to our sheer nighties and almost asleep when there was a knock on our door. Looking out the peephole there was a Black Man. Asking what he wanted, he simply said "I need some pussy!.."

Looking at each other, we shrugged our shoulders. Looked at each other and let the guy in our room. Once in and he saw there two of us, he said didn't want have enough cash for both of us. We grinning said "It's your lucky night."

We both practically raped the guy! After he left, with a really big smile on his face and a very limp Black clock, throughout most of the night Black Men kept knocking on our door most of the entire night. Only later on did we find that most of the guys left, at least, twenty dollars cash on our night stand.

We, together, enjoyed a sexual fantasy sharing over eight Big Black clocks (and actually got paid for it too!) (True story!)

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No man can satisfy me like a hard erect BBC! God this redheaded white married wife loves not only having her wet ready juicy pussy pounded deep and hard but her tight white ass and her soft warm breasts too!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous