All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 03'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

So glad you have continued writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Oh i love how you wrote about Jill. Thank you for such an amazing ch. 03. I really love reading it!

zapokamizapokamiover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Great to have you back! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love this series! I was so excited to see the latest installment yesterday. When I started out reading it I realized I forgotten too much of the back story. So had to reread the first two chapters before reading this chapter. I spent 6 hours straight reading it and was up until 3 am...I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the latest in Carrie's sexual self-discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

So happy your are back. I love the the direction this is going in. Now that it is revealed that Carrie needs the humiliation on some level I can't wait to see what you have in store for her in school and other public situations. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Filler chapter.

Not that i didn't enjoy it, i did but it somehow felt less exciting and more of a way to brute force the series back on the right track.

I'm sure you'll end it on a high note though, just please don't wait 4 years to do so. And please give us some updates in your bio if you're gonna go afk for a few months.

nightshade99nightshade99over 6 years ago

I think your narration has matured from Darla's game.

artty67artty67over 6 years ago
So enjoyable as usual

I love your writing while Darla's games was the best story I have read on here, I like the way this is going. Every time you bring out a new chapter it's nice to reread your early work.

Meeting Kelsey is a story you really need to continue, I love her struggling with her emotions.

Well done and thank you it must take a lot of work to write in such detail, while I prefer her being used by Darla and enjoy her spanking and forced anal, hopefully if you carry on the idea of being made to servicing men should be something she hates.

iceblockiceblockover 6 years ago
Thank You

I must admit I had to brush over large portions of this, too consensual, lol. If only You chose the blackmail angle! Nah, only kidding. It's very clear how much work You put into this and I don't think anyone could truly tell You how grateful we are to see such quality content that is provided for free. I know there is a certain part of You PantherGirl that wants Carrie back at the mercy of Rebecca, yes we know how mean You can be to Your characters, and I must admit despite being in the minority I too would love to see Carrie submitting to a Girl she hates simply because She can't control Herself, lol. Still I'm certain there are many twists and turns to come, You have a wonderful and wicked imagination, thank You so much for taking us on this ride with You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love how you wrote about how Jill really cares for Carrie. I enjoy everything that Jill did to Carie more than the antagonist character Darla, for Jill truly cares about Carrie. I’m excited to know why Kelly has a smirk on her face, but i do hope that she is not going to know Carrie’s secrets. That will make it so much more exciting haha, but thats my desire as a reader. I’m so looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lol what?!

I'm sorry, I know non-consent not being my thing I shouldn't be reading this at all, but this story is bullshit. It wasn't bullshit when it was Darla doing things to Carrie because there was zero pretense that what was going on was cruel and not ok, but now Jill's doing it and where supposed to act like it's a gesture of love? She apologized on behalf of Darla for all the things she did, but the first night she has Carrie she has her suck off strange men with no mask to protect her identity, and beats her to a catatonic state? What the fuck is the message of story? That if you get wet it gives people the right to do it to you even if it's something that traumatizes you and damages your self respect? Subs may get off on humiliation, but there's safewords for a reason. You don't understand BDSM if Jill's opinions are your own. Jill and Darla are not mistresses they're fucking rapists, they should have never fucking come near Carrie and the only thing Jill can do to compensate Carrie is to shoot Darla and then stick the gun in her own mouth

subkinksubkinkover 6 years ago
Happily Surprised.... But Missing School Activity...

hiiii

I am totally surprised but Happy with this new twist. Just sometimes we miss the fun occurs in school.

If you decided to allow it make Courtney do it under Julie's supervision.

P.S. Please read your Feedback, I have sent you. Love you. You are the Best.

subkinksubkinkover 6 years ago
Please do read my Feedback - Happily Surprised... But Missing Fun in School...

I have send you my feedback as Happily Surprised... But Missing Fun in School...

please read it.

cant wait for your next chapter, m sure Carrie is going to submit Jill just cant wait to see how or what will happen after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

a great chapter! looking forward to the next. i love the humiliation especially the dinner scenes. keep it up please. I have been following your stories for a few years now and although the wait between chapters can be painful, it is worth it. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific

I can't wait for the next installment, this is my favorite Literotica story of all time. Love the characters, especially Carrie, and the humiliation/sex scenes always hit the right tone. Love it, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite characters

I almost said my favorite story, but that would be a lie. I love Carrie and Julie, Sue and Jill. I hate Farin, Darla, Courtney and Rebecca. They are users. Courtney is totally selfish. Darla and Farin setup Carrie for their personal gain. Rebecca is just evil. All in all a great read, but I’m rooting forCarrie and Julie first and foremost with Jill and Sue a close second option.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Carrie, please consider *every* aspect of Jill's offer before making your decision

Carrie's decision seems to be an easy one, but I am glad Jill asked her to ponder it overnight. The one part Jill threw into the mix that I am shaky about is that if Carrie were to come back, she would have strange men fucking her ass and mouth. I don't think that is what Carrie wants or needs. This makes her decision a less easy one to make.

The prolonged sex session among Jill, Sue, and Carrie was a pleasure for this reader; however, I wonder how much of it was just a strong enticement for Carrie to stay.

Carrie's decision needs to be well thought out, but Carrie, despite her strengths, has a deficiency of relenting to others to please them rather than acting in her own best interests, so I am afraid that Carrie will discount the negative aspects of Jill's offer and agree to stay. Yes, I think Jill is a better person for Carrie to have to deal with than Rebecca or even Courtney, but to me Jill seems to be a bit too much on the domineering side for Carrie's good.

Courtney, again, find a rock to crawl under and crawl under it. You are useless.

Of course I look forward to Carrie's decision and even more to her reasoning behind the decision....I hope she talks to Julie about it before making it.

Oh, and one small detail: Carrie and Karen. Of course it is going to end up with some wild sex between the two. To me this is obvious. However, I am not writing the story and thus could be dead wrong.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
I am right?

Stupid Candance couldn't keep her mouth shut during pillow talk. Or is she on the mission from the shop onwards? Jill could easily set it all up.

Jill, such a beautiful trap to extract formal consent from Carrie. She never release her, not for a moment. But she needs Carrie to think she consented to whatever Jill is planning for her, and it is indeed a hard limit to use her in public as planned. We may or may not find out what Jill's goals are, even more probably not unless the target is Carrie's daddy from the beginning.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
I'm addicted.

Ok....I never dreamed I would stick with this but is just sooooo damn good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1342 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES