Jill's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers

"No. I can't do that to Julie, I want that to be special." I sighed. "Counter offer?"

Jill laughed. "Go ahead."

"Courtney?" I offered.

"Seen that already. Try again." Jill smiled.

"You?" I asked.

She grinned. "Okay, it's a deal, but you will eat me out the whole time. No fingers, just your tongue inside me until we edge you out ten times. You slap the bed when you can't take anymore and if you cum we will flip a coin since you can't decide."

"Okay, but you have to stop when I slap my hand down?" I asked to clarify.

"As long as you are honest about it. No early slaps. Only when you are truly out of control and ready to cum. And of course, you cannot have one after you leave until you bring me your answer tomorrow." Jill clarified, adding another stipulation though I had already figured as much.

"Okay. Deal." I answered.

Sue laughed. "We could just do this every day until she decides Mistress." She climbed between legs and pulled my thighs up over her shoulders as Jill moved aside and climbed up over my face.

"I wouldn't object to that, but let's see if she is as good as Farin says." Jill laughed as she settled her knees on either side of my chest, taking my wrists in her hands and pulling my arms between her calves and thighs. She then eased her ass back towards my face and I was engulfed in her body.

I smelled her pussy before I tasted it. My eyes watched as the thick lips lowered down towards me and brushed against my nose, then she wiggled her ass, so my nose went between her lips. She was wet and had a thick, musky smell. She was excited. I could tell that easily enough.

I watched her thick lips rubbing up and down against my nose. She was already moaning, and I was in anticipation of tasting not only Jill's pussy for the first time, but her cum. Her inner lips separated around my nose and I could feel the heat and wetness coating my nose as the smell flowed into my nostrils.

"Tongue out Carrie." Jill said, and she released my hands and grasped my breasts. She was a bit rougher than Sue. She was in fact, quite a bit rougher than Sue and it hurt the way she grabbed them. I immediately shot my tongue out and it touched her somewhere, I'm guessing near her clit because she didn't slide forward onto it, just settled her pussy down around my nose and my tongue slipped into her slit. Then I could feel the little nodule of her clit with the tip of my tongue and I knew I would have to breathe through my mouth.

My vision was completely shut off by her beautiful ass which pressed against my forehead and eye sockets. I just kept my tongue out and started flicking it on her clit as she basically rode my nose. I focused on this, uncomfortable as it was, until a spasm of pleasure jolted through my body like a knife piercing my skin. Sue's mouth was on my pussy.

I moaned deeply, and it vibrated my tongue according to Jill. "Oh yes Carrie, that feels so nice. Keep that going Sue."

And she did. She was sucking my lips, she wasn't entering me or even playing on my clit, though I could feel her exhaling through her nose just above it. She just sucked and licked on one labia and then the other, back and forth. She was slow, thorough and perfectly symmetrical in the application of her mouth to my lips.

Jill was now fucking my nose with her pussy, so the tip went inside her wet hole when she settled her ass cheeks harder against my face. But she kept my clit where my tongue could stay in contact. I started to circle her clit with the tip of my tongue and Jill seemed to really like that. "Oh, Sue did you teach her this? She's circling my clit, look at her."

Sue stopped sucking for long enough to giggle. "Not me. Farin or instinct, I'm guessing instinct." And she went right back down to ignoring the parts of my pussy that I went to for an orgasm, but bringing my sexual heat up to a boiling point nonetheless.

I pushed my thighs down on Sue's shoulders and wiggled my hips, trying to get contact with my slit, to get her tongue to go inside somewhere. Sue was too fast though and always pulled away or shifted and slapped my ass for my efforts. "Stop that slutball. I am doing this the way I want to do it, not the way you want it."

I sighed and focused on Jill's clit. The succulent little pearl was too far away for me to take into my lips, but my tongue was dancing all around it and Jill seemed quite appreciative. I didn't really enjoy her fucking herself on my nose and as her excitement grew and her juices flowed, I had to be conscious not to breathe them in.

She was a woman, not a teenager like I usually entertained. Her flowing juices were thicker it seemed, more... adult? The scent was stronger, not unpleasant, just much stronger. The taste was tangier.

I tried very hard to ignore it, but Sue was driving me crazy with her sucking on my lips and never delving between them. It felt really good, but I didn't think I could ever cum from this. And yet, she just kept her rhythmic sucking and licking, not speeding or hardening her mouth's attack on my soft labia. I finally begged her.

"Sue please!" And I wiggled my hips side to side to try to force her tongue to touch me between my lips.

She just laughed and slapped my thighs hard. "I told you I will do it my way Slutball. I know what you want, and you will get it in good time. You need to learn to give up control, even when your little honey pot is ruling your life like it is now."

I groaned and went back to trying to focus on Jill. Jill was laughing, not unkindly, but certainly in response to my outburst. "That's it Carrie, just focus on your task and relax. Sue knows what she is doing, trust that and give yourself over to the feeling of her tease. If you focus on my clit and her mouth, you will cum. Well, you will come close anyway, you better not cum."

"Yes Mistress." I answered from beneath her.

It took a very long time. At least it seemed like a very long time. But, finally, Sue's sucking on only my labia paid off and the pressure was starting to bring me towards a climax. My arm was kind of stuck between Jill's thigh and calf, but I managed to swing down somehow and slap the bed.

"So soon?" Jill laughed softly as she rode my face and moaned. "Five more minutes Carrie, don't try to bullshit me, you are close, but not quite that close."

Sue just continued as she had been, sucking my labia, avoiding the inner lips altogether, only her breath caressed my hardened clit. I whimpered as the sucks and kisses continued and she slid over and sucked hard on that place... she clamped down on that space between my right thigh and my right outer lip. That bare, oh so sensitive, spot and she sucked... and she sucked hard... And I screamed and slapped the fuck out of the mattress because, I was going to cum.

"Holy Fuck!" Sue laughed and backed away, watching my pussy leaking.

"Well, that's new." Jill joined her laughter. "Who said you could stop licking slut?" Jill asked rhetorically as she tugged my nipples until my tongue worked her wet cunt again.

"I wonder how long you can fight it." Sue mused as she licked the spot she had just sucked and watched my hips jolt slightly. "Can't play that game today though." She decided and went back to sucking the labia, albeit quite gently.

Jill began rocking on my face, a bit faster and more violently. She grabbed my nipples so hard, it brought tears to my eyes and I just knew she was about to have an orgasm. An orgasm from my mouth. And I kind of felt proud of that despite the pain in my nipples as she rode my nose and tongue.

I was right. She came. She came hard. I moaned into her oozing puss as it leaked its thick ooze all over my nose and into my open mouth. I made a slight sucking sound, but I don't think Jill heard a word. "Oh yes you sweet little fucking slut." Jill said in a sultry voice. "Eat that cunt, know your purpose, just a slutty little... cunt licking... "

And I never knew what the noun was because the moan of the pinnacle of her orgasm prevented it from leaving her lips.

And then, Sue's mouth was sucking the opposite side, outside my lip... inside my thigh... that oh so delicate place... that ... and I was screaming and slapping the mattress again and she sucked hard and pulled away, giggling.

"Oh, that is so hot Carrie." Sue laughed. "I don't think I will need to touch your pussy at all."

"That's two Carrie." Jill said through heavy breath. "And a very nice orgasm for me. Oh, baby I hope you decide to be my toy for a while. So, much natural talent to discover! Let's switch up a bit."

And that said, Jill got up and turned around. Her calves rested on my upper arms and my elbows were bent so my hands rested against the bed and I could slap it easily. I was looking up at her from between her thighs now. I could feel my face coated in her juices and it made me smile.

Jill looked down into my eyes and laughed kindly. "You are proud of yourself aren't you slut?"

I nodded my head, grinning.

She laughed again sweetly. "Enjoy it as much as you like. I will let you explore this time, only with your tongue, but go ahead and figure my pussy out. If you decide to stay with us, you will need to know it intimately."

Then Sue lifted my right leg and handed it to Jill. Jill hooked my knee under her armpit and my ass was up in the air. She duplicated the other leg and my calves were flapping in the air, my ass up straight and Sue was pressing her naked body against my back.

It was difficult to breathe, very uncomfortable a position, but I wasn't suffocating, just had to work harder to breathe. Blood rushed to my head and I felt a bit woozy, but I kept moving my tongue around Jill's lips, darting and licking and lapping. I did as she invited me to do and explored each crevice of her sex.

Sue, meanwhile, began sucking that little piece of ass flesh at the inner bottom of my ... well... bottom. Very sensitive, but not going to ever bring me to orgasm. Still she continued right for a bit, then left. I was enjoying it very much, but not enough to cum. Then she put her thumbs on those wet spots and pushed them open and began... devouring my asshole.

I groaned loudly in surprise. It felt absolutely amazing. She didn't just dart in and out like a tongue fuck, but she would dive in her tongue and swirl around inside and then suck at my little hole. It was driving me insane and I guess my tongue duplicated my pleasure by thrusting madly into Jill's wet hole.

"Oh, she likes that." Jill giggled and wiggled a bit to give me easier access inside her. "Some girls can cum from analingus." Jill whispered, looking into my sex drunk eyes. "I wonder if you are one of those."

I wasn't sure I would cum, but oh damn did it feel amazing. When her finger slipped inside and began fucking my ass while her tongue played all around my anus, I started breathing faster. I pushed my tongue hard like I wanted hers. I didn't think it would push me to orgasm, but it was certainly feeling close to one.

Then Sue withdrew her finger and tickled my pussy hole while she clamped her mouth down on my anus and sucked while swirling her tongue and I shoved my hips up and yes... I could cum from this. I pushed and pushed and tried to find that precipice just short of orgasm and it came suddenly and I slapped the mattress with both hands. I had let it go too far. I was gone... I was going to cum.

But Sue was away in a fraction of a second and I was humping air. She giggled. "Dangerous game slutball. I wouldn't do that again if I were you."

"What?" Jill asked Sue through a moan.

"She pushed to the edge of the cliff before slapping out." Sue giggled. "You were half a second away weren't you slutball?"

"Yes." I gasped. "Sorry, I just wasn't sure. I hadn't ... I mean from my butt..." I apologized.

"Yeah, it's different." Sue agreed. "As Mistress said, you aren't alone."

They let my legs down and we all repositioned again. This time Mistress... erm... Jill laid down and I knelt between her legs. I was allowed to put my hands on her upper thighs, but not to touch her pussy yet with anything but my mouth. This put my ass way up in the air and Sue started working my asshole again. A few minutes later, Jill came again... soon after, I was tapping out once more. Then... a knock at the door.

"That must be Julie." Sue giggled. "Don't go anywhere." She slapped my ass a little hard, but it was louder than it stung.

"Keep licking." Jill instructed. "Julie will be okay. I know she's developing a crush on you and you clearly have one on her, trust me, waiting will make it better, not worse. Show her. Let her see what she wants you to do to her. I promise you, I will allow it when the time is right."

I looked up at her. She understood me so well. Because right now, I wanted to get up and hug Julie and not let her see me ... going down on Jill. Jill smiled, knowingly. A tear left my eye and she wiped it with her fingertip and licked it.

"Salty." She smiled. "Trust me Carrie. You and Julie will have your opportunity. It's way too soon after your last relationship and she is still in one with a boy. You want more than an experimental fling. Timing is important." And she patted my head lovingly. "For now, focus on my pussy slutball, it's important to focus on your current task always."

I slid my tongue back in and started eating Jill voraciously as I heard the bedroom door open and a gasp... and a very Courtney giggle.

"I brought the girls up to speed Mistress, as much as I thought you would want them to know." Sue said as she climbed on the bed and attacked my asshole with her tongue again.

"Well, your dream come true at last Fitch." Courtney giggled.

"Can't leave her alone for a minute." Julie laughed. But ... I heard it. I doubt that Sue or Courtney picked up on it. I didn't think Jill had heard it either. Imagination on my part? I didn't think so. Bitterness. Jealousy? Definitely not the appreciation that Jill thought it would be.

Jill looked down at me and smiled at the look on my face. 'Trust me', she mouthed and let out a soft moan.

"Seven to go slutball." Sue said as she extracted her mouth from my asshole.

"Six!" I replied as I pulled my lips momentarily from Jill's delicious pink folds.

"Damn, she's so good at math Mistress." Sue giggled and went back to tongue fucking/sucking my ass.

"Mind if we...?" Courtney asked, never finishing the question.

"Never." Jill moaned. She grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy and came hard. I couldn't breathe as she rubbed her creamy sex juice all over my face. I must have started turning blue from lack of oxygen when she finally released me and stopped shuddering.

"Sorry Slutball, it just hit me all of a sudden." She smiled at me and patted my head.

"I ... need to use the bathroom." I heard Julie say and she didn't use the one in the bedroom. No, she left to use the one down the hall.

I lifted my head... or tried to, but Jill seemed to know what I was going to do before I did all the time. She held my head tight and shook her head 'no' as she looked into my eyes with a smile. "Trust me" She whispered.

"Well, so you are an anal slut huh Carrie?" Courtney laughed. She sat on the bed next to where my face was between Jill's thighs. I looked sideways. She was naked.

"I guess you can't see me very well around that thigh. Let's try this." And Courtney climbed over Jill, her feet on the bed, legs around Jill, and sat on the headboard, so if I looked up past Jill's head, there was Courtney. Naked. Spread. Playing with her pussy and watching me eating Jill.

"When Julie comes back, do you mind if I go down on her for a bit? I mean, after she gets me off a few times, of course. She's not a subbie slut like you, so I have to reciprocate when we play." Courtney looked at me with that Covington smile. I glared at her and she saw it. She laughed.

"I knew it. Slutball in love. So soon after Farin." Courtney giggled. "I'll tell you what Carrie..." She leaned in and whispered. "If you eat lunch with me tomorrow... you know where and how... I won't let her eat my pussy. She hasn't yet. You can still be her first pussy to eat. So? What do you say?"

I looked to Jill for help. She shrugged. "My only sub in this room is Sue."

"It's true though Slutball." Sue added. "Yes, we made her cum, but she is saving oral for you so far."

"I know she is." I separated my mouth from Jill's pussy to address the smirking Courtney. "She told me she would try her hardest, so really Courtney, no bargaining chip there, you aren't as persuasive as you think."

Courtney, Sue and Jill all laughed as I sank back to focus on Jill's cunt. The laugh was not mocking or unpleasant to hear. And I laughed into Jill's pussy and she moaned.

"That wasn't bad." Jill grinned at Sue over my head. "Mental note."

Sue laughed. I didn't get it. I drank more pussy juice.

Julie came back in. She had a chair from the dining room and sat it by the bed. I paused eating Jill to look up at her. She smiled at me. "So predictable Fitch." She giggled and wiped a tear from my cheek.

Jill slapped my cheek gently. "Back to work slutball."

Julie laughed softly and pulled off her shirt. I watched with my peripheral vision as she slowly undressed, watching me watch her and grinning every moment. She was smirking. She deserved it.

I had seen Julie naked many times. But, lately... I couldn't help myself. I moaned as she opened her pants and she giggled and started making a bigger show of removing her clothes.

Sue saw what was going on. So did Jill. So did Courtney.

"Oh Julie, you little tease." Courtney giggled. "Use her slutty little hand."

Julie, who had been looking into my one eye and smiling as she teased me with her stripping, looked up at Courtney and frowned for a split second, the moment, the connection between us being broken.

Sue stopped eating my ass and slapped my sore cheeks with both hands, loud but not hard. "I'm tired." Sue whined. "You want a turn Julie?" She was rubbing my anus with her finger while she said it and started thrusting in and out just to her second knuckle, while tickling my lips with her other hand.

"I bet the slut would love to feel your lips on her juicy little cum box. Wouldn't you Slutball?" She scratched my clit with her fingernail and I slammed the mattress hard. Sue laughed. "I wish I hadn't touched your clit. I think the thought would have done it alone." She moved away from me though. She got off the bed and stood next to Julie and whispered in her ear. Julie smiled at me and giggled a lot as Sue continued to whisper.

"Stop eavesdropping slut" Jill squeezed my head between her thighs and I couldn't even hear the psst psst of the whispered voices anymore and refocused on the ... well, I had to be honest with myself. I had wanted to taste Jill for a long time and she was quite yummy.

Jill started laughing, I could tell because she was shaking and looking at me and she was really the only one I could see. She then released my head. "Don't stop licking me slut." Jill smiled at me. "Julie is going to use her fingers on you. You have five minutes to not cum. If you cum, we are done. I'll flip you over and eat your yummy little puss until you pass out. If you make it to five minutes, hmmm... I don't really have to give you anything, but I'll tell you what. If you make it to five minutes, we will have a group date, me, Sue, you and Julie with separate bedrooms in a nice hotel. How does that sound? I can't give you a time yet, but before the school year is over of course."

I looked at her and stopped long enough to say. "Do I really have a choice?"

Jill laughed. "You always have a choice slut. There are consequences to every decision, but you always have a choice."

"I'd prefer not to play this game." I said and licked her anus to see if she like it. She grinned.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers