Jill's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers

"Okay, then I guess you and Courtney can 69 next to us Julie." Jill smiled at me.

I glared at her hard. They all laughed at me. I felt fingers touching my asshole, just a single fingertip circling it. I went to look back and Jill grabbed my head. "Lick, that's your job, lick and don't cum. The only two things you need to worry your slutty little head about right now."

I moaned and licked her hard. The fingertip worked into my little asshole and plunged deep. Then I felt a second hand on my pussy and I lost it. I slapped the mattress hard. But the fingers continued. "Don't cum slut. You can control it if you want to. Put your little sex addled brain to work elsewhere. Think about it... something that will keep you from cumming." Jill whispered as I shuddered and moaned into her pussy.

I whined and ate her hard. I was going to cum. There was no way I could survive this. And it wasn't her technique or anything special about the way I was being touched. It was ...

It was...

I looked up into Jill's eyes. She was smiling at me as if waiting for me to realize what I just realized. It was completely mental. It was because it was Julie. It was because I was so turned on by her touching me. This was not a physical need to climax. This was a mental desire to climax. I could beat this.

Well... in theory... right now my body was writhing.

"Fight it slut. You can beat this." Jill smiled at me. "Don't stop licking me though. I am about ready for another orgasm. Lick me through it."

I shoved my tongue deep inside her pussy hole and sucked at her clit with my upper lip stretched above her slit. Jill moaned and came.

"Your clit is so fucking big Carrie." I heard Julie behind me. I whimpered.

"Seriously Care... It's like, I could tug it with my fingertips." She giggled and the finger in my ass plunged faster as the finger tips kept tickling my outer labia and teasing a circle near my clit.

I was slurping Jill noisily.

"Damn, that's so hot." Courtney chimed in. "The way her ass grips that finger, it's like the way her ass gripped that first big black cock in the bathroom."

I started slamming the mattress. It wasn't as much the need to cum as it was she was divulging things that were not supposed to be divulged.

"Ohh..." Courtney giggled. "Please don't tell me you have a BBC fetish now too! Good lord Carrie, you can't get off on everything!"

"But she can." Julie giggled. "She's like the ultimate slut. It's so... irresistible."

I leapt away from them and rolled off the bed. I was a millisecond from an orgasm.

"Seven and a half" Sue laughed.

"It was Courtney, by the way. Funny how your brain works Care Bear." Julie laughed softly.

I scowled at her, but I wasn't really mad. She smiled sweetly. "I want to see your face when it's me." She winked, and I smiled.

"Okay, enough you two. Four to go Carrie. Give me one more orgasm, you can use your hands. Sue, I think every three minutes will do. That gives you twelve minutes to give me the best orgasm you can Slutball. How do you want me?" Jill broke in.

I was confused, but figured the best way would be on her knees with her head to the mattress, back arched so I could get at her pussy and ass. She got in position as I asked, and Sue moved me to the edge of the bed, standing but bent over to address Jill's pussy. And then the first three minutes started, and I was eating Jill at a nice steady pace, fingers pulling her lips open to give me more access when Sue started in.

She went for all the sweet spots at once. Inner thighs, outer lips, inner lips, clit and asshole, one to the other to the other in rapid secession. I was tapping out and gasping for air and fingering Jill while I ate her clit.

"Keep going slut. Three to go." Sue giggled and just squeezed my ass for a while as I ate Jill out good.

Jill moved my head a little. "That's one of my favorite spots", she tapped her finger on her perineum. "My clit will finish me well, but don't finish me until the last tap out."

Then the electricity jolted through me again as Sue devoured my ass. She broke off and licked the two sides of my pussy in my tender spots where thigh and lip almost touched. "She loves it here." Sue giggled as she was... instructing Julie!

I devoured Jill madly in response and Jill loved it. She moaned. "Oh yes slutball, you are so responsive."

As if to reiterate, Sue lifted my ass cheeks apart and sucked hard on the left then right then left until I tapped out again. I gasped for air as I sucked and slurped and whined into Jill's cunt.

"You are doing great Carrie, just two more and you can finish me off." Jill moaned at me.

A half minute later, Sue was sucking my pussy so hard I thought I would go over the top in a second. I responded by shoving my face into Jill's lips so hard I could feel her wetness all over my face. I moaned and thrashed and wiggled my ass as my cunt spasmed and juiced and dripped in need and thrust my hips forward away from her and slapped the mattress hard.

I was a mess. I licked Jill, but I was crying now in need. God help me I needed to cum so bad it was hurting. My legs were shaking so hard I thought they would give out.

Sue giggled. "That was close huh? One more slutball. On your clit... hold out as long as you can." She waited and just caressed me for a while. I was licking Jill noisily and then... it happened.

Sue latched onto my clit and sucked hard and my eyes flew open. I grabbed Jill's thighs and screamed into her cunt as I opened my mouth wide and tried to get her entire pussy inside my mouth. I was mindless. I was sex. I was eating Jill to try and fight the orgasm... it was there ... there was no stopping it. My clit was inside Sue's mouth and my body was shaking wildly and I tapped, and she didn't stop, and I lunged forward, and she followed, and I wiggled to the side and she let go and I latched onto Jill's clit and Jill came hard. She squirted into my face as she grabbed my head and rode my face through a long... hard... violent orgasm.

When she let me go... I collapsed onto the floor and cried. My pussy was so wet. I was shaking with need. I needed to cum so bad.

They looked at me. I was holding my arms to resist finishing myself off. Jill was all over my face... her fluids... I could taste them, smell them.

"Easy Carrie." Sue smiled and laid down next to me and hugged me. "Easy baby." She held me and kissed my cheek softly.

I was shaking uncontrollably. My body spasmed from head to toe over and over again. I was so close. So close. I started crying. "Oh please. No more." I begged.

"No, no more. You did great honey." Sue smiled and held me tight.

Jill was breathing heavily on the bed. "That was incredible Carrie. Want me to finish you?" She smiled at me, laying on her belly over the edge of the bed. She was looking at me with a beautiful smile.

I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. I looked up at her through tear filled eyes. "You know I do." I gasped for breath. "But no."

Jill smiled at me. "Good girl. Pull yourself together and take a quick shower. Make us some dinner and think about your options. We will talk after dinner."

Sue helped me to my feet and led me to the shower. I took a warm one. A hot one would have just made me want to masturbate too badly and I wasn't sure I could resist the urge right now. A few minutes later, Julie walked in. She smiled at me and sat on the toilet and watched me under the shower.

"That was really hot." She giggled.

I looked at her and smiled. "I need to cum so bad Jules."

"I know." Julie laughed. "I love seeing you so desperate for an orgasm. It's really a turn on."

"Et tu Brutus?" I mumbled and turned the water a bit colder.

"I get to choose." I told her as I turned the water off.

"I know." Julie smiled at me. "Tough decision? You've wanted this exit so badly for so long. Why didn't you just end it? You'd have your orgasm and be done right now. We could be making love somewhere... right now." She was teasing me. The bitch.

I frowned at her. "I don't know Jules. What's wrong with me? Why am I even entertaining this?"

Julie exhaled loudly. "You know why."

I looked at her piteously. She just smiled. "Don't ask me to decide for you. You might not like the answer."

I raised an eyebrow and shot her a confused look, intentionally.

"Oh, please. Don't play stupid with me Carrie Fitch. I'm your best friend. You love it, well, parts of it. And Jill will play the parts you love the best. The beating is over. You will have to earn punishments, so don't earn them. It's pretty simple really."

"It's not simple Julie." I answered as I dried off and pouted at her.

"Yes, it actually is. You are a big girl Carrie. I'm not going to tell you what to do. I know your decision. Make it and own it. Jill and Sue are amazing. YOU are amazing. Make your decision and don't look back." And she stood up, still naked and turned away.

"By the way." She stopped at the door and turned to look at me. Her ass is so incredible, she caught me staring. "Up here." She laughed, and I met her eyes with my own. "Dinner last night was delicious. You will make someone a great wife some day." She laughed and left me there with a towel and my thoughts.

I exited the bathroom to see Courtney going down on Julie and I was instantly jealous in spite of the hypocrisy of it. She smiled at me as she moaned softly. "You're better." She giggled at me and Courtney softly bit her clit. "Ouch!" She slapped Courtney on the head. "You said the same thing bitch." And Courtney and she shared a laugh and I felt a little better as I left to prepare dinner.

Tonight, was shrimp limon... a very French sounding name for shrimp in a lemon sauce over angel hair pasta. I followed the instructions and dinner was ready in forty-five minutes, plates set, well... four plates set. I figured I was eating on the floor again.

As the last plate was set, Jill, Sue, Courtney and Julie emerged from the bedroom, each wearing a thin robe. Jill looked at the table and grinned. "You want to eat on the floor again huh?"

Courtney, Sue and Julie all giggled. I blushed. "I... can I eat at the table?" I asked.

Jill laughed. "No, you could have, but given the lack of a fifth setting... I think you are leaning a certain way with your big decision."

They sat down and started eating as I stood naked in the kitchen watching. I suddenly felt very hungry. I whimpered as I retrieved my bowl and went to the table to get some of the dinner. They all looked at me and laughed. I turned away and sat the bowl on the floor.

"Don't forget the second bowl." Sue giggled and they all laughed as I took a small bowl and put it between my knees, sobbing softly as I leaned down to take my first bite of food from the bowl.

"Honestly, I never thought this would turn me on. I mean... when you think about people eating like dogs, it's so degrading. But Carrie can make anything look sexy." Courtney stated.

"Yes, she can." Julie agreed. Her voice... I whimpered and cringed as the goo dripped from my snatch with a plop in the bowl.

"I'm truly going to miss her if she decides to be done." Sue said softly.

"We can still be friends pet." Jill answered. "I'm sure Carrie will stay in touch for a while."

"She isn't going anywhere." Courtney laughed. "She loves this too much to give it up."

"Though I'll be happy to take over if you like Carrie." Courtney directed to me.

"Oh!" Julie exclaimed as if remembering something suddenly. "Courtney, what's the deal on Rebecca? I tried to talk to her and she refused..."

The table got quiet suddenly. "What deal on Rebecca?" Jill asked, her voice suddenly very steady, not playful at all.

Silence for a little while. "She is plotting revenge against Carrie and her crew for some vandalism they did last year." Courtney finally broke the tense silence.

"And you didn't think this was something you should tell me Carrie?" Jill asked, her voice a bit severe. I shivered.

"Oh, Care Bear, why do you always have to fight every battle alone?" Julie sighed. "Sorry Carrie, I didn't know it was a secret."

I turned my head over my shoulder and bit my lip. "I'm sorry Jill. It wasn't ... I mean there wasn't really a good time to bring it up."

"Do you want that girl to humiliate you?" Jill asked. I could sense the irritation gone from her voice now. This was not a rhetorical question.

"No." I whispered. "I ... Jill, I can handle Rebecca."

"You could handle Rebecca." Jill corrected. "She has a lot of ammunition on you now Carrie. It isn't the same. I think you underestimate your situation."

"It's not a big deal really Jill." Courtney broke in. "They are planning to"

"Not now Courtney." Jill interrupted. "Stand up and come over here with your slut juice bowl Carrie."

I stood and collected the bowl and walked over to the table as she instructed.

"Put the bowl between your legs, standing with your feet wide apart, hands behind your head."

I shivered and did as she asked.

"Rebecca hates you. You know this. She isn't like us. We love you. We care about you. We humiliate you in good fun. Rebecca does it with the intention of hurting you. She would love to publicly destroy you." Jill spoke, everyone else was silent.

"And you like it! You want her to ruin you, don't you?" This time the question was rhetorical. "God, you are pathetic Carrie Fitch. Forget it, I don't want you anymore. Go serve that dreadful cunt of a girl. You can wear your slut suit every day and go home with a bruised ass and throat from being spanked and throat fucked. She will fuck your asshole until you can't close it anymore. You want that don't you slut?"

I whimpered, and my lip shivered. "No, I don't Jill, I swear I don't."

"I don't believe you, look at your cunt slime."

I looked down and saw the long strand of juice dangling from my cunt just as it broke with a plop to the bowl. I cried. "No please no."

"What is she planning?" Jill turned to Courtney. "You disgust me Carrie. Just stand there and drool about Rebecca, you sick bitch."

Courtney cleared her throat, clearly uncomfortable, a rare event. "She's planning to put rotten eggs in their lockers and on their heads. Gross, but not really... umm... thoughtful."

"She was so much more innovative with Darla." Jill said with disappointment. "That's just boring. See if you can change her mind. Something more humiliating to help Carrie get her fix."

"Seriously?" Courtney asked her.

"Yeah, maybe have Carrie just eat everyone's pussy but this time they will know who it is. Clearly, she will do it. Clearly, she wants to do it. Look at her cum box."

I heard another plop and whimpered.

"Julie, help to convince her, you'd enjoy that too I bet. Having Carrie on her knees in the bathroom sucking all the cheerleaders like old times. You can take turns fucking her slutty ass and riding her slutty face every day."

"Please Jill, I don't want that I swear. We... we were planning to do something to her... before she does anything to us."

Jill smiled at me. "I know you don't... yet you do. Bring your food in here and eat next to me slutball. It's okay, I'm not angry with you."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief except Sue, who knew Jill better than anyone.

I brought my bowl in and knelt over my slut bowl and ate while Jill patted my head affectionately. "Carrie, I don't want you to give that girl any control, do you understand me? You saw how much you just oozed. You would enjoy it, a part of you. But, she will destroy you if she gets the chance. It wouldn't be just to humiliate you, she would like to ruin your life, truly."

I whimpered softly. "I know Mis... Jill."

Jill laughed softly. "Just call me if you can't handle it. I'm sure you will be fine."

"Now, clearly, I was not serious if there was any doubt. Courtney, I know your loyalty is to yourself. You like Carrie, but not the way Julie does. Consider what you would have to lose if that bitch gets leverage on her again. Julie, you need to stay as neutral as possible, I know you will take Carrie's side in a second and if the time comes, you will do the right thing. Let them have their childish fight if it doesn't escalate to any control over Carrie. She thinks she is tough, but we have all seen how she answers to her needy cunt."

I groaned, and Jill just pet my head again and turned to me. "It's okay Carrie, I adore your slutty ways, we all do."

"So, what's your plan?" Jill was addressing me.

"I really hadn't thought about it much yet. But..." I looked up at Julie and blushed.

"What pervy girl?" Julie giggled.

"I ... was thinking of ... well... altering her spanks a little." I whispered.

"Evil girl." Julie laughed. "I don't know why you are looking at me unless you are planning to do mine as well, in which case, I will get even Fitch, I promise you that."

I grinned at her. "I wasn't going to, but now that you promise me..."

They all laughed. It made me feel good that I could still laugh with them from time to time and not just be laughed at all the time.

Jill smiled at me and it made me feel a lot better. "Look, I'll leave it alone. It seems beneath you, but you do what you feel is right for your Carrie. I will bail you out once if you need it. I figure we owe you that since we fueled her a little with ... well... let's just say we owe you a few favors and leave it at that."

I shrugged. "I don't feel that way. You and Sue were always straight with me."

"Oh honey, if you think Jill and I are straight, you are pretty dense." Sue laughed.

I just shook my head as we all laughed. Besides being naked and eating from a dog bowl on the floor with another bowl collecting my cunt juice as it dripped from my 'cum box', it was like a regular dinner with friends.

"And she has a date with a cheerleader Saturday." Julie laughed.

"Come on Jules!" I shouted, exasperated. "I'm not hiding things, but not everything in my life needs to be mentioned here."

"What is this about Carrie?" Jill asked.

"It's Karen. She asked me out. Actually, she kind of told me I was to pick her up at 9." I replied.

"Okay, you have my permission." Jill said with a grin.

"Wha... Jill! I don't want to go." I whined.

Courtney interrupted with a giggle. "I may have told her you like the forceful type."

I looked up from my bowl with food on my face. "This isn't funny."

Jill laughed. "Julie, do you mind if she goes on a date with Karen? Be honest, if it bothers you then it's off. If you think it would be as fun as I do to have her go on a normal date, putting her slutty needs aside to have a nice, asexual date for a change, then tell her she is going."

Julie looked at me and smiled. "I think it would do her some good to remember how normal people act on a date. You know, being dressed and not thinking of her gooey pussy the whole time. She will probably end up making out with her in the movie theatre. It will be interesting to see if she can resist turning it into some form of sex."

"Jules, come on, I am not an experiment." I looked at her pathetically.

"Well, I guess if you come back to Jill tomorrow, you will be. If she is asking me, I want what I told you I want. You to date Karen while I am dating Chad. Publicly anyway. Ohhh we could double!" She giggled.

Jill looked thoughtful for a moment. "Julie, you just surprised me."

"OH! I almost forgot." Time for a subject change. "There is a lesbian group counseling session Thursday at 6:00."

"You inviting us Carrie?" Sue asked and we all laughed.

I remembered then that only Jill knew about it. "No." I said, looking up at Jill with food on my face I'm sure. "So, what do you think? Should I go?".

Jill smiled. "If you come back tomorrow, we will discuss it further. But yes, I think you should go and then tell me about it when you are done, whether I am your Mistress tomorrow or not." Then she looked at Julie and smiled back at me. "You should take Julie with you."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers