Jill's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you so much Mr. Brines!" I exclaimed and wanted to hug him too.

He smiled. "There are conditions. You will continue to see Mrs. Lane every day. I have checked your transcripts and you could drop your gym, Spanish or art class and still graduate. I know how impassioned you are about art, so that leaves gym or Spanish class, if you wish to forgo staying after school."

"If Mrs. Lane suggests a change to the schedule, I will defer to her on your counseling needs. I also understand that you had a group therapy session yesterday and I am requiring that you keep attending that as well. At least until winter break. Mrs. Lane and I will meet again before break to determine what will occur next semester."

"Mrs. Lane also tells me that you are planning to become more involved in school activities. I strongly suggest the debate team." He grinned.

"And finally, I need you ... this is not debatable, but a requirement, to tell me what this feud is with Rebecca and the cheerleading squad. If there is some kind of hazing that is going on, that is strictly against school rules and will be dealt with. Your name will not be mentioned."

I cringed. "Okay." I exhaled loudly. "I dated Rebecca's boyfriend. I kind of stole him from her while they were dating. He broke up with her and dated me for like two weeks, before breaking up with me to go back to her."

"Greg?" My mom asked.

"Yes, mom." I hadn't dated many boys, clearly. "Well, it pretty much humiliated Rebecca and she has despised me ever since."

"We played pranks on each other for years, before I dated Greg, but it never got as ugly as this year. Me and my friends against the cheer squad. It was all good natured, I think. None of us really hated each other until this year." Enough honesty to dispel the questions, without telling the whole truth.

"Joining the cheer squad, so she could embarrass me, was supposed to take care of everything." I saw Mr. Brines raise an eyebrow. "She liked to point out how I'm not as flexible or strong or graceful as the other girls on the team. There was no hazing at all."

"Anyway, it wasn't enough, so I suggested the kissing her feet at the flagpole to give her whatever dignity she thought she had lost to me dating Greg. I honestly don't think she was behind the posters last night. She had her moment at the flag pole."

"Okay Carrie. I hope it is behind you now." Mr. Brines said. "Mr. and Mrs. Fitch, you have an extraordinary daughter. I want you to know that I have never had so many teachers come to me with concerns about the same student, as occurred this year with Carrie. As principal, I get to know problem students more than the good ones."

"Do you have any further questions of me?" He asked my parents.

"When does debate club start?" My dad asked. Then he leaned in with a false conspiring whisper, "She's going to be a lawyer one day."

I laughed. "Doubtful Dad."

Mr. Brines chuckled and handed my dad a flyer from a stack of random ones on his desk. "Meets every Tuesday and Wednesday after school. I'm sure we can work something out with her sessions with Mrs. Lane. The first match is in November."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine! I'll join the debate team."

And everyone was all smiles. We said our goodbyes to Mr. Brines and Mrs. Lane and left the office.

"Would you ladies like to go to dinner?" My dad offered.

"I am supposed to go to work." I frowned. "I can call, but I'm not sure with it being the first week and all."

My mom sighed. "Why are you working Carrie? I will give you gas money. It's the least I can do."

Dad interrupted. "Deb, she should have a job. It's only part time and she's eighteen. If it interferes with school, she will quit."

He then turned to me. "No, you go to work. I'll see you tonight."

Then, he turned to my mom. "Why don't we go and have dinner Deb. We should probably have a talk about Carrie's schedule. It's getting pretty busy."

"Okay, I have to go to my locker first." I said. "See you later Dad, don't forget Julie and Courtney are spending the night." I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"I'll see you Sunday for lunch Mom." I kissed and hugged her and watched the two of them walk out of the school together.

I carried the easel and sketch pad to my locker and opened it. I sighed as someone had managed to work several pair of panties through the vent at the top. I traded out books that I would need this weekend and stuffed the eight pair of panties in my bag.

Then, on a crazy impulse, I checked the hall and pulled my panties down and off my feet. I opened Julie's locker to put them inside and I fell back on my ass and cried. I felt like the world's biggest idiot.

Inside her locker was a garbage bag full of panties and about twenty rolled up posters. I opened them, curious as to what my friends had helped me evade. They all had a picture of me kneeling at Rebecca's feet. Most were different angles when I was kissing them. The one that made me gasp the loudest was from behind when I leaned forward and you could see my panties under the skirt.

They all had derogatory slogans. 'Carrie learns her place.' 'The school's favorite lesbian' 'Carrie, the oral queen' 'The school slut needs panties' 'Panty drive today for Carrie' 'Carrie loves used panties' All of them had the same thing at the bottom. 'Please do your part. Panty drive for Carrie all day today. All donations appreciated.'

I took out my phone and sat there.

TO JILL: I'm on my way Mistress

TO COURTNEY: I'm on my way to Jill's house The sleepover is still on

TO JULIE: Why didn't you tell me? You know how stupid I am

JULIE: Tell you what? You aren't stupid Carrie, I am

TO JULIE: You were here this morning

JULIE: Yes, I heard about it last night

JULIE: I will tell you about it tonight... if I am still invited?

TO JULIE: of course you are I will be there soon

JULIE: I love you Carrie Fitch

TO JULIE: I love you more Julie Petrili

SUE: Since I know you are too smart to text and drive, on my way does not mean texting Julie

TO SUE: Sorry, leaving now

I got up and gathered everything, including those stupid posters and the bag of panties, my easel and the sketch pad and my backpack and made my way to the parking lot. I put everything in the trunk except the backpack and drove to Jill's house.

There were a few cars there and I parked on the street. I shouldered my backpack and went to the door. Sue opened it before I could knock. She was smiling at me. She looked pointedly at my hand. "Hit someone else today Slutball?" She giggled.

"Just a wall." I smiled. I walked inside and sat my backpack down and started to undress.

"Umm, Slutball?" Sue said to get my attention. I turned to her as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Everyone is dressed for dinner tonight." Sue giggled.

I blushed and pulled my shirt back on. "Oh."

"Okay, so we are going to discuss the contract over dinner." Sue whispered. "Mistress' attorney will be to her right. Your attorney will be to your right. You are to sit opposite Mistress. Courtney and Julie and I will all be there as well. You will go in and introduce yourself to the two attorneys and then sit down. I will be serving dinner tonight, so you can focus on the contract. Any questions?"

"Why are we whispering?" I whispered.

Sue giggled. "Get your ass in there Slutball." She slapped my butt.

I walked into the dining room.

"Good afternoon Mistress." I smiled at Jill.

"Good afternoon Slutball." She smiled back.

"Hello, I'm Carrie Fitch... umm... Slutball" I offered to the woman who would be my attorney.

"Lisa Graham." A quite beautiful brunette who looked to be about forty stood and shook my hand. She was impeccably dressed in a grey skirt and jacket with a pink blouse underneath. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Fitch. Do you have any questions about me and my background before we begin?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You come highly recommended." I smiled. "I'm sure you are better at this than me."

She laughed pleasantly. "This is John Quincy, I believe you met when you originally signed the document." She introduced me to the well-dressed man, who I vaguely remembered.

"Pleased to see you again Mr. Quincy." I smiled and shook his hand. He frowned, clearly still not thrilled with the contract he was hired to write.

"I have been in discussion with your friends Courtney Covington and Julie Petrili, who I believe are advising you on the contract?" Lisa stated and asked.

I glanced at Courtney, who looked quite pleased with herself, she offered me a wink. Then, I looked to Julie. She was a wreck. Her face was red. She had clearly been crying. She couldn't make eye contact for two seconds before she looked away.

"Yes." I smiled, then I felt uncomfortable. "Mistress, could I speak to Julie a moment before we begin?"

Jill sighed. "I think not Slutball. Attorneys are paid by the hour. You two will have all night to deal with your situation."

I frowned. "Yes Mistress." I sat down and pulled my redlined copy of the contract out of the bag, as well as my checklist. I offered them both to my attorney. "I'm sorry, I've never done this before. Do I give them to you first or to you Mistress?" I asked Lisa, then Jill.

Jill giggled. "You are correct Slutball. Everything goes from you to your attorney to my attorney to me."

"So, should I speak to you Mistress?" I asked. I was truly confused as to how this negotiation should proceed.

"Later Slutball. After the attorneys are done fighting." She smiled.

"Is this the same copy Courtney provided to me?" Lisa asked.

"Yes Miss Graham." I answered.

"Very good then. Let's begin with the basics. I need to see your drivers license, so we know you are Carrie Fitch. But, first, do you understand that this is indeed a legally binding contract? This is not solely a consent to BDSM activities, but an enforceable contract of employment?"

"Yes, I understand that Miss Graham." I answered.

"Please, call me Lisa, I'm your best friend for the next couple of hours." She smiled.

I pulled my license from my bag and handed it to her. She looked it over briefly and handed it to John.

"First, the contract requires twenty hours per week minimum through June 15, which I assume is when your school year ends. Many of the recommendations that I would have made were in close proximity to the recommendations from Miss Covington's attorney. So, when I say 'we are recommending changes', they are often already in your redlined copy. I am not presenting things to you in this way to take credit for what you have already decided, I am solely trying to expediate the conversation."

"We are recommending an allowance for banking hours or making them up in arrears, should Miss Fitch be unable to perform the twenty hours in a particular week due to illness or other circumstances beyond her control. This would include parental interference, if and while she is still residing with one of her parents." Lisa presented.

"We acquiesce to that change with the amendment that Miss Fitch is eighteen and will agree to emancipate herself from her parents should parental interference persist beyond a two-week period." John countered.

"Carrie, what John is saying is that you are old enough to leave your parents and should they demand that you no longer work for Miss Constantine, you agree to leave your parent and reside with her."

I gasped. "Mistress! I can't do that!" I looked at her in horror that she would include such a thing in the contract.

Jill laughed softly. "Slutball. Calm down. We are negotiating." She turned to her attorney. "No John. If her parents pull the plug, put an end contract clause, no default remedies. I am willing to accept that risk. You may however add a clause that she will be welcome to stay here should she choose to do so, unilaterally at her discretion."

"Very generous of you Miss Constantine." John grumbled and began typing on his laptop.

"Likewise, for the forty hours per week during the summer." Lisa added.

"Of course." John continued typing away.

"Carrie, how likely is it that you will be able to spend the evening with Miss Constantine? I do not know your current relationship with your father, but it is my understanding that he is keeping you on a short leash, if you will pardon the expression." Lisa asked me.

I blushed. "He ... I don't know." I buried my face in my hands. "Mistress, he is really on top of my time right now. I don't know how he will react to me spending evenings at work until midnight or the following morning." I looked at her and suddenly felt like this was impossible. I had agreed to things I couldn't possibly deliver.

Jill smiled. "Slutball, calm down. Everything will carry the same clause. If we can't get your father to agree to let you out, then you will have to go home for his curfews. We will apply that unilaterally to all of your time obligations. Everything is negotiable Slutball, remember that forever."

John mumbled under his breath and typed away.

"We request a thirty minute advance notice should Miss Fitch be required to travel to any place besides the home of Miss Constantine." Lisa stated.

"Agreeable Miss Constantine?" John asked.

Jill nodded with a smile.

I thought Jill would be upset. Between Courtney's attorney and mine, they ripped apart nearly every sentence in the contract. It went on and on. Changes to terms. Scratching things from the list. Adjusting things like my required split to 'best of my ability'.

But, she just smiled, as if she expected the entire contract to be rewritten tonight. After the first two pages, Sue served us all dinner. We worked through it, but it was mostly the two attorneys discussing matters and Lisa explaining them to me and me agreeing once again to the changes in the contract.

Julie refused to make eye contact with me the entire time. I tried. But she would look away. I didn't know what she did, but it was truly bothering me that she couldn't look me in the eyes.

"We are suggesting that the anal plug may be forgone on days that Miss Fitch will not be reporting to you, to the extent she is willing to make up the lost hour on another day prior to that day." Lisa said, and I choked on my bite of ziti.

I had forgotten how personal some of the things on the list were. There were a few giggles at my reaction and I blushed.

On and on it went.

"We would like to amend the complete ban on chips to permit a hand full once per month." Lisa presented.

"This is getting ridiculous." John grumbled.

"I'm going to allow it." Jill sighed. "They are really bad for you though Slutball. You'll have to work them off to get down to a hundred pounds."

"Miss Constantine must be available to reply within ten minutes of any request to eat foods not specifically provided for, or Miss Fitch will dine at her own discretion?" Lisa proposed.

"Fifteen minutes." John countered.

"The bodily fluids that are not permitted to touch Miss Constantine's carpet in 12. f. should exclude sweat if such is caused by instruction of Miss Constantine." My attorney went on and on. There were so many changes and each one made me realize more and more what I was agreeing to do. What the penalties were for non-compliance. It was quite overwhelming.

By the time dinner was finished, we had only finished the first eight pages! At this rate, we would be here all night. I groaned. "May I be excused to the bathroom Mistress?"

"Yes, Slutball." Jill smiled.

I went and did my business. Then washed my face with cold water. This was exhausting!

"17.e. Miss Covington would like her name stricken from ii." Lisa stated.

John shrugged.

"No." Jill spoke up. She turned to Courtney. "Just leave it there Courtney. You don't know the future."

Courtney opened her mouth to say something then closed it. "Jill, could I speak to you in private?"

"Of course, Courtney." Jill stood up and she left the room with Courtney.

"School activities are okay Carrie?" Lisa asked me.

"Oh! Actually, I'm on the debate team, I think. It meets Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but Mrs. Lane is going to work around it during the day." I answered.

"Is that an acceptable modification John? She won't be excepted from counseling." Lisa explained.

"I'm not sure if the intention was time or getting the counseling completed before entering other activities at school." John replied.

"I'm going to be in counseling at least until winter break." I offered. "I just found out today. Daily meetings with Mrs. Lane and weekly group therapy. I have to attend them to stay in school."

Julie looked up at this. "Excuse me." She said and left the table.

"Well, I guess we should continue." I said.

"Agreed, I will fill in Miss Constantine upon her return." John replied.

"Have you taken the SAT yet Carrie?" Lisa asked.

"No Lisa, I think there is one at the end of the month." I answered.

"Sign up for it. There is some good prep material on line. Try that the first go and depending on the result, you may need to take a prep course. 1200 isn't impossible, but it isn't easy either." Lisa instructed.

"21. A through G and 22 we would amend to partially responsible. She cannot be fully responsible for anything on this list when she is only eighteen and part time." Miss Graham suggested.

"Agreed. That was a poor language choice on my part." John typed as he talked.

And before I knew it. It was seven o'clock and we were not half way through. I sighed.

Jill and Courtney returned right at the time that we were discussing that I could defend myself in a fight with other submissives of the Twelve without repercussion. They were both smiling, so I supposed they had a good talk.

"Leave Courtney, but no last name. I believe that is the only place her name is mentioned. If not, do a search and keep Covington out of the document." Jill told John.

"Where's Julie?" Courtney asked.

"She left." I frowned. "Right about when you left."

Courtney looked at Jill. Jill shook her head sadly. "Go, you did a great thing for her Courtney, we can handle this."

"We'll be back in a bit Slutball. Stay focused, Julie will be fine." Courtney smiled at me.

John filled Jill in on the changes she missed. We went through another five pages in the next half hour. Which was a much faster pace, than we had been achieving. The only detailed conversation was the one wherein If the contract conveyed to Sue, she could not enter any relationship until the contract was complete. I could tell the thought of Sue being forced to stay single if something happened to Jill bothered her. She finally agreed that Sue had the option to release me from the contract with no further consequence if she decided to enter another relationship.

Then, we entered a bit of debate over the billing rates and restrictions on billing for multiple people's time simultaneously and a lot of financial stuff that I didn't really understand, so I let Miss Graham make my case for me. She seemed happy when they rewrote the entire section.

We finally got through to the end of the contract and then went through the checklist while John and Lisa proofread all the changes in preparation of printing the corrected document for signature.

For this, Jill and I sat together and went through each item. She explained a few to me as we did, and she agreed with my assessment of a 2 on anything I hadn't done.

"Wait!" Julie interrupted as Jill and I spoke, and the lawyers engaged in their own conversation.

1...345678