Jill's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Jill... I have one favor to ask..." She was crying again. What the hell was wrong with her? Was this bothering her that much? Was the finality of it too much?

Jill looked up, smiled and raised an eyebrow. "What is it Julie?"

"Please, can I have December 26? It's our tradition. We've done it since we were seven." She was breaking my heart. The tears were flowing down her face in a river.

"Is that so, Slutball? Why didn't you say anything?" Jill asked me.

I cringed. "I forgot, Jules, I'm sorry."

Jill rolled her eyes. "You two are a mess. I can't imagine a future for either of you without the other. I'll let you decide Julie. You can come here to my home on the 26th or I will take her on the 27th or if you two can swing it, you can both stay here both days."

Julie looked at me through her wet eyes. Then she looked at Jill. "Thank you so much Jill. I appreciate your offer, but I want her to myself on the 26th please."

Jill smiled at her. "It's yours. If you want to be alone, you can have my house. Sue and I are out of town on Christmas. We will come back on the 27th instead. Just an option." Then she turned to her attorney. "Go ahead John, change it to the 27th."

"Jules? You okay?" I asked, pushing back my chair.

Jill took me by the wrist. "Not yet, Slutball. Let's finish this."

"I'm ..." Julie sobbed. "Thank you Jill." And she turned and left the room again.

"What is wrong Mistress?" I turned to her, concerned.

"Julie will tell you later Slutball. Believe me, she wants your head here right now." Jill answered, smiling sadly.

I closed my eyes. "No. I need to know now Mistress. If she is against this and I am making a big mistake... I can't change this tomorrow." I looked into her eyes, searching for an answer.

Jill smiled at me and sighed. "She wants you to do this Carrie." She saw my look of uncertainty. It had to be obvious. "Sue?" She called out and Sue came in and kneeled at her feet.

"Yes Mistress?" Sue asked.

"Go and calm Julie and bring her back here to answer Carrie. Carrie needs to know if she is okay with this contract. No coercion." Jill instructed.

"Yes Mistress." Sue smiled. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Mistress wouldn't lie to you Slutball."

"Sue." Jill said sternly.

"Sorry Mistress." Sue frowned and got up and left.

"We were on heavy bondage I believe, Slutball." She smiled at me. "It's more confining than lighter bondage. You would be completely incapable of movement. Like the time you were bound to the bed at Darla's house."

"Oh, okay, we can change that to a two then Mistress, maybe a three depending on what else you are doing." I offered.

We made it through another page of items before Julie returned. She wasn't actively crying anymore. She came around the table and smiled at me, though it was quite forced.

"Carrie, I'm sorry for messing this up. Yes, Care Bear, I want you to do this. This is perfect for you. Don't doubt it. I don't for a second. Jill and Sue will take great care of you. This is an amazing opportunity and you deserve it more than anyone I know." She said. And she was sincere, even if her smile was not.

"Okay Jules. I value your opinion a lot. I trust you." I smiled.

She bit her lip and winced. "I know you do. Finish up Care. I'm going to go back and talk to Courtney some more."

She left, and we went back at it. An hour later, we finished everything, and the documents were all completed. We signed and initialed and signed and initialed until our fingers were sore.

And it was done. The lawyers shook hands. Jill and I shook their hands and they packed up their laptops and copies and left.

"That was probably worse than a couple of hours on the horse, Mistress." I smiled at Jill.

She laughed. "I must be getting soft in my old age."

"If so, I'm glad I met you now Mistress, and not then." I laughed.

"I'm sure you aren't going to remember everything Slutball. But, your life changes significantly as of now. It's official. You have a new set of rules to live by. I'm going to cut you some slack tonight and remind you of a few things through tomorrow when you report here at nine." Jill smiled.

"No soda, pie or more than a hand full of chips a month for the next eleven months. You have specific and unique permission to cum as much as you wish tonight. You will need to adhere to item 7 tomorrow morning, so get up early. I expect you to look like a model when you show up. Sue will help you where you fall short. No restrictions on clothing tomorrow, dress as you wish. Don't forget to download a word of the day app before arrival tomorrow. Three questions." She said, and I was already forgetting half of it.

"Did you plan to have a lot of revisions made or was that unexpected Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, I would have been very disappointed in your seriousness of the contract if you hadn't made many changes. You were quite lucky to have Courtney's attorney at your disposal it seems."

"If you were me, was this the agreement you would have made, Mistess?" I followed.

She laughed. "You are bold Slutball." She reached out and touched my cheek lovingly. "Yes, Slutball. You have a very fair and favorable contract."

I looked at the ground. I knew what my third question was going to be. And yet, I didn't know if I could do it. I wasn't sure I wanted to know. Jill sensed my reluctance.

"What is it Slutball?" She asked.

I lowered my voice. "Did Julie have sex with Bobby Mistress?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"I will not answer that question Slutball. You should know that I would not, so you may not have a replacement question. Expected, but disappointing nonetheless." She smiled at me.

I shrugged. She kissed my forehead. "Go get her. You two have a lot to talk about. Don't stay up too late. I won't be merciful if you are late or tired tomorrow morning."

And I was now, officially, the property of Jill Constantine. Sue greeted me on my way out of the dining room and we hugged. "See you tomorrow Slutball." Then she hesitated and held my face in her hands and looked into my eyes. "She only loves you Carrie. Believe that." She kissed me gently on the lips and stepped away.

The more people told me that Julie only loves me, the more I doubted it. I went down the hall in search of Julie and Courtney and found them laying on Mistress's bed. They were hugging. That, in itself seemed off. Courtney was like the anti-christ of affection usually. I watched from the door silently for a few seconds. Julie was shaking, and Courtney was rubbing her back gently.

"Shall we go?" I asked. And they jumped slightly at the sound of my voice.

"You are coming back here first thing in the morning right Carrie?" Courtney asked.

"That's more than a plan, it's contractual." I laughed.

She shook her head. "You are so over your head." She laughed. "I was going to let you two go alone tonight, but Julie wants me there, so you are stuck with both of us. We can take your car, I'll leave mine here tonight."

Julie got up and went to the bathroom without a word. She came back a couple of minutes later.

I texted my Dad that we were on our way.

Courtney and Julie had both packed an overnight bag, they threw them in my car and we were off. Once we hit the road, I asked.

"Just tell me what happened Julie. It can't be worse than I am imagining." I said.

"I think you are wrong Care Bear." Julie sobbed.

"Tell her Julie. She can't hit you while she's driving." Courtney urged gently.

"I didn't mean it to happen Carrie, you have to believe me." Julie started as she looked at me. I saw her crying again and it broke my heart, but I focused on the road ahead.

"We talked last night. I was texting her and talking to her when I was texting you. I felt so guilty about it. When I accidentally texted you 'Stop being rude', that was to her. I fell apart when I made that mistake. I knew I was betraying you and I did it anyway."

Maybe this was worse than I imagined. I held my tongue.

"She ... I didn't think she was a bad person. We talked for hours last night while I was reading your contract. I really wanted some insight from someone I didn't know. Someone I could ask about being a lesbian and how her life was. She is arrogant. She is rude. But, she said some things that truly resonated with how I was feeling about you. And I guess that is how she pulled me in."

"Around four o'clock I got a text that the cheerleaders were up decorating the school for you last night. I tried Courtney first, I swear. She didn't answer her phone. So, I called Bobby and she agreed to give me a ride to school to see what the damage was."

"I should have known better Carrie, I'm so sorry. She made me wear my cheerleader outfit as a condition to picking me up. I did it, reluctantly. She came and picked me up a couple hours before school and we went there and saw it."

"You don't even want to know how bad it was. Nobody had shown up yet. We had to sneak into school. It was horrible. There was no way the two of us could get it all done in time. I called Jen, Gina, Cat and Sara to come help. Bobby helped, but she took too much pleasure in mocking you and I finally told her to leave."

"Then... fuck I am so stupid Carrie. She kissed me. She pushed me against the wall in school and kissed me and I fought it for a minute and then I ended up kissing her back. I don't know why Care. I didn't want that. I swear I had no plans to do that."

"She started pulling at my clothes and rubbing my body and I went with it. We ended up half naked in the middle of the hall when we heard someone coming in. We pulled ourselves together and ran out of the building and rode away. Her helmets have speakers and microphones, so we could talk. I asked her where she was taking me, and she said back to her place."

"I told her no, to let me off. But, she wouldn't stop. She kept riding all the way to her house and I screamed at her to take me back, but she refused until I came in and saw her place. I finally gave in and went inside and... I'm so stupid."

She stopped talking and I stared at the road. I was clinching the steering wheel so hard my hands hurt. Especially the one I had punched a wall with earlier.

"And yeah, she fucked me Carrie. She got me naked and put on her strap on and fucked me. I swear to you though Carrie, I did not go down on her. I refused to do that. I ... that is for you Carrie." She started crying again and touched my hand. I didn't let it leave the steering wheel.

I tried very hard to control my voice. "Is there anything else?" I asked.

"I kissed her and fingered her to an orgasm, but that was all." Julie said.

"Okay." I said and focused on the road.

"Carrie... I love you so much. I don't know why I did that. I knew it was wrong. And after I made her breakfast,..."

I cut her off. "Oh, you made her breakfast too? Very nice of you."

"Please Carrie! I'm sorry!" She wailed.

"She drove me to school and she was supposed to drop me off by the side door. When she pulled up to you, I was furious. I couldn't believe she did that!" Julie continued. "When you pushed me away, I thought it best to give you a minute."

"Just as well you did Jules, I was having a hard time keeping it together as it was." I sighed.

"When I didn't see you in homeroom, I started crying. I couldn't pull it together. I ... I called Jill. She sent Sue to pick me up. I spent the day there."

"She hasn't stopped crying all day." Courtney offered.

"Is that supposed to make me feel compassionate?" I asked bitterly.

"Just letting you know Carrie. I told you, I'm not getting involved." Courtney answered.

"Funny, I don't remember you ever hugging me Court." I spat.

"In the principal's office with Anthony once. Other than that, you never really needed it Carrie." Courtney answered flatly.

"I don't know how this ends Jules." I said at last, breaking the silence.

"Please don't say that Carrie." Julie sobbed.

"I have to see her Thursday, Jules. I have to walk into that room and have her smiling face tell everyone else how she fucked you ten hours after we left. I have to endure the fact that everyone in that fucking group is going to know that my girlfriend, the one I was clinging to and holding hands with and kissing and so in love with fucked that cunt of person. And somehow refrain from smashing her face."

"Anyone else in the world Julie! My god, I would rather you had fucked Rebecca!" I yelled.

Julie cringed and curled up in her seat, hugging her knees to her chin.

"Please don't hate me for long Carrie. I know you need to hate me right now. I'll do whatever you want for as long as you want. Please don't hate me for long. I can't take it. I'm not strong like you." Julie whispered, tears streaming down her face.

"You think I'm strong?! Is that what this is? Another test to see how much Carrie can take before she loses her fucking mind?" I yelled. "I'm not strong Julie. Here's a news flash. I cry all the time. I just don't let people see it. I can't remember a day since I met Jill that I didn't cry. They rip me apart. My body, my heart, my mind. I am not strong Julie. I act. I throw on a fake smiling face to make everyone think I'm untouchable. But, I'm not. I'm weak. I'm so fucking defective that I get turned on when people make fun of me." I angrily brushed the tear away that dared to escape my eye.

"I fucking told you last night how much it hurt me when you got on her bike. I told you that you hurt me and begged you not to do it again. And god damn you, if you couldn't make it a day without ripping out my fucking heart!"

"I'm so sorry Carrie." Julie whimpered. "I'm so sorry. I swear I'll never do it again. Nobody, ever. I'll break up with Chad tomorrow. I'm all yours. Please Carrie."

"You aren't breaking up with Chad tomorrow Julie. Barely a week ago you told me there was no way you were more than bisexual. Or maybe Bobby was right. Maybe fucking her turns any girl into a lesbian." I spat.

"Carrie, we are about five minutes from your house according to your GPS. You might want to calm down a bit before we go in your house." Courtney suggested.

"No problem Court, I'm strong after all." I said rudely. "Julie, there are some tissues in the glove compartment. Clean your face so I don't have to explain to my Dad that you are so upset because you fucked the most horrible person you could find just to piss me off."

"Okay. That's enough Carrie." Courtney interjected. "Julie, go ahead and do as she said. You need some make up?"

"I have to wear make up tomorrow." I grumbled to myself.

"What?" Courtney asked.

I wasn't sure if she didn't hear me or didn't understand me. "I have to wear like seven different things tomorrow. Part of my contract. I can't leave the house without lipstick and eye liner and painted nails and I don't know what else." My voice was still angry, but calming down slowly.

Courtney started laughing. "It won't hurt you know?"

"I can help you." Julie offered, meekly.

I exhaled loudly. "I know you can Jules." I reached over and squeezed her hand, cringing for the effort, as my knuckles were still sore.

"I made a list for you Care." Julie said softly. "Of all the things you have to remember to do every day."

"You two are so fucked up." Courtney laughed. I couldn't disagree.

Julie was successful at cleaning up her face. She looked as beautiful as ever by the time I pulled into my dad's driveway. I got all my stuff out of the trunk. Not the posters and the bag of panties, but the rest of it. They grabbed their overnight bags and we put on smiling faces before we entered the door.

Dad and Kelly were sipping a glass of wine in the living room when we came in. They got up and walked over to us.

"Hey Dad, Kelly, this is my friend Courtney." I introduced them and gave my dad a half hug with my arm full of an easel and sketch pad. "We'll be down in a minute, going to throw on some pj's."

"Very nice to meet you Courtney." My dad said.

"Carrie, you do have the most beautiful friends." Kelly smiled.

"She's like that. It's a prerequisite for her." Courtney joked.

They laughed, and we went upstairs.

"Nice bed Carrie." Courtney grinned when we walked inside.

"Wait until you see her jacuzzi tub." Julie smiled.

"So, how is your dad with semi-nudity?" Courtney asked. "I only packed a see-through teddy."

"You better be lying Court." I laughed.

She opened her bag and pulled out exactly what she described, and my mouth dropped. "Okay, you will be wearing one of my night shirts downstairs. You can put that on later."

"I'm fucking with you Fitch." Courtney laughed and pulled out a knee length, opaque pink nightshirt. She started to undress, and I guess that wasn't unexpected.

We all stripped out of our clothes and started to get our pajamas on, when I noticed Julie being a little too careful. I grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her ass towards me. "What the fuck?" I gasped.

Her ass was blue. Like bruised blue. She also had purple marks on her thighs and her arms.

"It's nothing Carrie. She was a little rough." Julie whispered.

I clinched my eyes and counted to five. Deep breaths.

I threw myself down on the bed, glaring at the ceiling as if I could destroy it with my anger. "Julie. Did she rape you?"

"Not really Carrie." Julie whispered. "Please, don't get mad. It was my fault."

"What was your fault Julie?" I asked, trying to keep my temper under control.

"Carrie, stop." Courtney interjected. "Your dad and his girlfriend are expecting us downstairs. You don't have time for another emotional outburst."

I looked at them from my bed. They weren't telling me something. I could see the guilt in their faces.

"I see." I got up and put on my longest nightshirt. It was purple with spongebob on the front.

"You should have told me everything in the car." I said. "Holding back is not helping."

Julie hugged me tightly. "Please let it go." She whispered.

We put on our fake smiles and headed downstairs.

"What do you girls want to do?" Kelly asked. "Watch a movie? I can make some popcorn and hot chocolate."

Courtney giggled. "Sounds like a plan to me."

"There are some board games in the closet if you'd rather do that." My dad offered.

"Movie is fine Dad." I smiled. "Chick flick of course."

"Outvoted again." He chuckled.

We all settled in, the three of us on the couch and Dad and Kelly on the loveseat. I sat in the middle and we snuggled up in a blanket and watched "Mama Mia".

After we finished our hot chocolate, they both leaned in against me. Julie was holding my right arm with both hands. Her head resting against my shoulder. Courtney was resting her left hand on my left thigh and playing with my hair, while resting her head on my left shoulder. I was trying not to be pissed at them for keeping something from me.

The movie was a great distraction though. We laughed and sang along. Amazing how we knew many of the words, apparently all of our moms liked ABBA. I noticed my dad a little uncomfortable with our bonding. It was funny actually. This was pretty normal for me and Julie back before I was a lesbian.

Kelly, on the other hand, was watching a bit more hungrily, and it made me feel uncomfortable.

When the movie ended, we all stretched, and I kissed my dad and Kelly goodnight. We headed up to bed and climbed into the covers. Me in the middle, with Julie to my left side and Courtney on my right.

"So, are we going to do this?" Courtney asked in a whisper.

"Yes." Julie stated, looking at me hopefully.

I shrugged. "I have no idea what to do." I laughed.

1...345678