Jill's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,334 Followers

She climbed up on top of me and kissed me. And it was a mixture between love and lust in the kiss. Not as deep and meaningful as the first kiss, but it was more, because... well... she had the gift of my last, most precious virginity. We sucked softly on each other's lips, then added tongues and she laid on top of me and slowly pulled away, stretching my lip between hers until it released with an audible 'pop'.

"I'm sorry to do this Carrie, but I really need another orgasm after that." Julie smiled at me.

"I'm not complaining Julie." I smiled and went to get up. But, Julie put her hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Rest a minute. Courtney and I are going to go down on each other. Join in when you feel up to it." Julie told me.

"When did I agree to this?" Courtney giggled.

Julie kissed her lips quickly. "Would you rather sit and watch again?" She teased.

Courtney and Julie then giggled together and kissed and worked their way into a sixty-nine position on the bed next to me. I leaned up and put my back against the headboard and watched them. It was very sexy. They are both so stunningly beautiful, though in different ways. Julie's body is so lithe, her breasts are small because she basically has no fat from a life of gymnastics and dance. Her ass is, in my opinion, perfect. It's small and so firm, but at the same time it's the cutest little bubbles I ever held in my life. Not what most people find attractive in an ass, but to me, Julie was perfect.

Courtney, on the other hand, was like the archetype for the American idea of beauty. Her breasts were firm and high-set. Her hair, blonde. Her eyes, blue. Her ass, a plump heart shape. Her body was thicker than Julie's, but not fat by any stretch of the imagination.

The two of them together, I thought, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Julie was on the bottom, surprisingly. I figured with Courtney being a bit bigger, it would make more sense to have Julie on top. But, sprawled out over each other, as they were, the weight was well dispersed. Besides, Courtney's knees were stretched to the sides, so she had her lower body weight off Julie.

I suppose the thing to remember here, is these two girls were cheerleaders. And Julie was a lifetime gymnast. So, when you think about normal range of motion and elasticity of limbs, throw that thought away and think about the range of motion on an Olympic gymnast. Julie had her legs spread so wide that her cute little ass cheeks were the lowest thing towards the headboard. And I got to see it, all of it. Her gorgeous little pussy was facing right at me, until Courtney's head blocked the view.

And when I say Courtney had her knees spread to the sides, they were bent, so her feet were pointed towards Julie's head. Her heels nearly touched her ass. Her legs were spread straight out almost, slightly in to accommodate Julie's head being between her thighs. And Julie's mouth was latched onto her pussy, sucking and licking at the soft folds inside.

I watched them for a while, content to enjoy the sight. I have to admit, I felt a twinge of jealousy at Julie going down on another girl. I had been first, which I would remember forever, but so soon after that, she was dining at the Y of another girl and it bothered me a little. But, not in a way that I was angry at either of them. It was a very sexy thing to watch. I couldn't be too upset at witnessing it.

I waited, letting them experience each other for a time. Their hands on one another's asses. Their mouths moaning into one another's pussies. When Julie came, I decided it was time to join in and I climbed off the bed and went to the foot of it, where Courtney's beautiful ass was perched up above Julie's face.

I watched for a few minutes. Julie and I stared into one another's eyes as she fed upon her second ever vagina. I smiled at her and at least her eyes smiled back at me. I leaned forward and put my hands on those gorgeous cheeks, slightly whiter in color than the well-tanned back and thighs that had been exposed to the sun all summer. I could tell she wore different bikini bottoms in the sun, the cheeks were much whiter farther from the edges of the varying suits.

I winked at Julie and she watched, eyes wide with excitement, as I spread Courtney's cheeks and pressed my mouth between them. I could hear her appreciation when my tongue licked at the tiny hole of her bottom. It encouraged me, and I pressed the tip of my tongue against it, pushing and fighting the resistance her anus offered against the intrusion.

Licking, or tongue fucking, an ass was not on my top ten list of things to do. I didn't really care for it myself, though I had to admit, I enjoyed feeling it. And that was why I did it for Courtney. It wasn't that she orchestrated this ... menege a trois? But, she was certainly an integral part of it.

Would Julie and I have had that mystical kiss if Courtney hadn't begun it with the words, "So, are we going to do this?" I'm not sure. I imagine alone, Julie and I would have reconciled. Of course, we would have. I loved her. She loved me. She made a very poor judgment call... let me reiterate, because that was too kind... She was a complete, disloyal idiot... But, love forgives.

And so, perhaps she was just a minor contributor to our reconciliation. Still, she was here, and she was a part of the sex. She was not a part of the love. And for that, she deserved, to my mind, more than her fair share of the sexual pleasure. And so, I stuffed my tongue inside her asshole and thrust it in and out while Julie licked her pussy to several orgasms.

After cumming three times, during which Julie came at least once more, Courtney tapped out. She rolled away from us, panting, completely sated. "Enough you two." She giggled. "I never thought I'd be the first to quit!"

Julie and I climbed up on the bed and giggled with her. I put Julie in the middle. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy being in the middle of these two gorgeous girls, it was more, I wanted the rest of the night, the rest of my life, to be all about Julie.

And, just as well, because poor Julie must have been hot, laying on her back with Courtney and I sleeping on our sides towards her, our upper legs resting on her legs, our faces inches away from her cheeks, our upper arms stretched over her body, hands resting upon her breasts. To me, that isn't the most comfortable way to sleep, on my side. But, within what seemed like seconds, I was asleep, inhaling the scent of Julie and the lingering aroma of sex.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,334 Followers
1...345678