Jilted Julie

Story Info
Jilted lesbian flight attendant turns to me for sex.
1k words
4.18
4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is a flight attendant and former neighbor of mine. She had an unexpected 24 hour layover in our area and asked to spend the time catching-up, enjoying a few drinks, and lounging about my pool to work on her tan.

I assured her it would be my pleasure to play host to her while she was in town.

Julie is a knockout! She is late 30s, has legs to die for, a perfect ass, large natural breasts, a killer smile, and bubbly personality to match. She is a delightful conversationalist and a big flirt. Julie also happens to be a lesbian, so aside from some potential snuggling and making out, I resigned myself to the fact that my sex life would be in my hands this night.

I met Julie at the airport and treated her to a nice restaurant for dinner and drinks before taking her out dancing. It was a wonderful evening.

It was nearly midnight when we arrived at my house. I talked Julie into a moonlit nude swim in my pool. Despite her affinity for women, Julie never passed-up the chance to flash me. She also never minded feeling my hard cock pressed-up against her as we occasionally hugged and kissed one another.

Sensing Julie was beginning to get sleepy, I suggested we take a nice hot shower to remove the chlorine from our skin. She had never seen my new, large, multi-head, outside shower before so I suggested we use it.

Julie giggled at how we could probably fit 10 people inside.

I began by lovingly soaping and massaging Julie's back. I paid special attention to her tight neck and shoulders for many minutes. Next, I reached around to wash her sprint and breasts. I took my time and was deliberately mindful to affectionately manipulate Julie's thick, sensitive nipples in the process.

While not intentionally trying to be forward nor sexual, my rigid cock did nonetheless occasionally smash up against Julie's crotch in the process.

Julie thanked me for my affectionate, tender touches. She then urged me to move in front of her so she could look at my face as I continued washing her body.

I gladly complied and knelt in front of Julie to began to slowly wash her delicate feet, being careful to caress and not tickle them. I smiled as this vantage point had my head perfectly aligned to study and appreciate Julie's beautifully trimmed pussy.

After a few minutes I then gradually worked my way up each of Julie's gorgeous, long legs. I paused shy of washing her crotch.

Julie whispered, "Since you are graciously washing me, you might as well wash all of me. Be gentle, but thorough as you wash my pussy."

I assured her, "It will be my distinct pleasure, Julie!"

As I tenderly washed her sexy vagina, Julie confided that her most recent girlfriend had left her for a man. Julie further explained that this experience, while sad at first, also made her curious about what it would feel like to experience intimacy with a man. To be touched and pleased by a man. To touch and pleasure a man.

I rose to stand in front of Julie. I kissed her fully while deliberately inserting a finger into her pussy to massage her engorged clit.

Julie surprised me further by sharing that she had actually masturbated to the thought of me sucking on her sensitive nipples while fingering her to multiple orgasms on a few occasions.

Taking the hint, I pulled my mouth away from hers and lowered it to her beautiful full breasts. I used my mouth and tongue to kiss and explore her glorious globes for several minutes while my fingers continued to frig away at her pussy. Then I turned my attention to Julie's pink protruding nipples. I licked, nibbled, and sucked one, then the other, and finally, both at the same time.

Julie bit her lip as shudders began fluttering through her body. She soon bucked wildly as a sizable orgasm ripped through her quivering body!

After Julie's orgasm subsided, I kissed her fully on the lips as I squeezed her tightly to me with both arms.

Julie then reciprocated by washing my back. After a while, Julie surprised me by reaching around to sensuously suds and stroke my cock for several minutes.

I told her how good her touch felt and that if she did not prefer women over men, she could easily have her way with me tonight.

Julie then gently bent at the waist as she placed her hands against the shower wall. She softly urged me to coat my shaft with soap and slide it playfully between the cheeks of her round ass while twisting her nipples.

As I thrust myself repeatedly between her cheeks, Julie used her lithe fingers to masterfully manipulate her clit to a series of small orgasms.

Her pleasure greatly enhanced my own!

Julie then spun around and dropped to her knees before me. She pleaded for me to cum for her and to cum on her!

I instructed Julie to use her hands to cup her full, firm breasts around my cock so I could titty fuck her to get myself more fully aroused.

As she did, I enthusiastically slid my hard, thick cock in and out of her cleavage. I pumped faster and harder until I felt my balls begin to tingle.

I told Julie to stick her tongue out far so I could coat the tip of it and her beautiful titties with my cum! I pulled my cock from between her breasts and began stroking it hard and fast!

"Yes!" Julie cooed as she saw the pleasure building up in my body!

I shouted, "I'm cumming, Julie! I'm cumming!"

As promised, I steered the first two blasts onto Julie's outstretched tongue. I passionately painted the rest all over her remarkable tits!

Julie's eyes never broke contact with mine. She jumped slightly as my cum splashed onto her tongue. To my joy, Julie sat there fixated by the sensation for a moment or two before sucking her tongue back into her mouth. She savored it and then swallowed decisively before quietly saying, "Salty."

I inquired if salty was good or bad? I got my answer when Julie leaned forward to hesitantly suck my still throbbing cock into her sweet mouth.

"I need to feel you inside me!" Julie exclaimed!

I assured her that had long been a fantasy of mine as I led her from the shower to my king sized bed.