Jim and Bonnie and Julie

Story Info
Betrayal leads to romance.
18.1k words
29.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note:

I originally published this under 'lustydays' as two stories, but I've made some changes and combined it into one story. It no longer exists under 'lustydays'.

Disclaimer:

None of the characters had sex before they were eighteen, including Bonnie and Robert, who dated in high school but did not have sex until they were eighteen.

=================================

"Boss?"

"Ya?"

"Got a minute?"

"Yep." I smiled. Denise always called me boss, which I found funny because we were the same age and were co-workers at my old firm. She was my right-hand man or 'woman' and was the first person I hired when I started my own accounting company. She came with me from my old place and was an outstanding employee and friend.

She and I were partners, and we had ten other employees. It was a nice little group, and we all got along well. We hired one dud but quickly got rid of him because no one could stand him. Morale was good because the firm was doing well, and forty percent of profits were split between the employees on top of an industry competitive salary and benefits package.

Denise didn't look happy at the moment, though. Something was bothering her.

"What's up, Denise? You look concerned about something. Is there a problem with one of our clients?"

She shook her head no and started to say something several times but stopped. WTH?

"Denise, it's me, Jim. Whatever the problem is, you can tell me. We'll deal with it."

Perhaps there was a problem at home. "Is everything okay at home? Are your kids okay? Is Marvin okay?"

She didn't say anything. Instead, she handed me her phone.

I'd never seen Denise look so concerned and act so odd and took her phone. She had some pictures open. It looked like some shots of two people outside a hotel, but I couldn't see their faces, so I zoomed in. Whoa! It was Bonnie, my wife, and some guy I didn't recognize. There was one shot where they were standing close, and he had his hand on Bonnie's ass, and she didn't look upset. WTH?

I looked at Denise. "Did you take these?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"I was getting gas at Duke and Lawrence. There's a small hotel next door, and I saw a couple come out of one of the rooms. I didn't think much of it, but then I thought the lady looked familiar, so I focused on her, and realized it was Bonnie. They talked for a bit, and then the guy moved closer, and I took a few pics, and then they moved even closer, and I took the last pic."

"Did they do anything else?"

Denise seemed reluctant to answer.

"Denise?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"The guy kissed her."

"Did Bonnie try to back away?"

"No. She didn't. I'm so sorry, Jim. Maybe it's a misunderstanding, but I thought you should know."

I was stunned. I didn't recognize the guy, but Bonnie sure did! "Thanks, Denise. I appreciate it. When did you take them?"

"Yesterday, at lunch."

Yesterday! WTF! Bonnie was fooling around on me yesterday! We had sex last night! Had she just fucked another guy at lunch?

"Thanks, Denise. Can you forward me the pictures?"

"Yes."

===========================================

You'd think I would be furious, but I wasn't. Not yet. It was just a picture. Everyone had a double somewhere. Perhaps Bonnie's double was in town. Denise emailed me the pics, and I blew them up on my monitor. It sure looked like Bonnie. I looked at the background, hoping to see some cars. There was nothing in two of the pics, but Bonnie's blue Tesla Model 3 was visible in the third image. Damn! So much for Bonnie's double.

I still wasn't feeling any emotions. I felt like a detached observer. It couldn't be real. It had to be a misunderstanding like Denise said. I had a perfect marriage with Bonnie. We loved each other. We got along great. We had no money problems. Bonnie was a very successful real estate agent, and my accounting firm was doing quite well. We just had a beautiful baby boy who was now four months old. Bonnie's sex drive had reignited a few weeks ago, and she was all over me, and she wasn't faking her orgasms! Why would she initiate sex with me if she didn't enjoy it? Why would she sleep with another guy? The guy in the pictures was okay looking but not great. He wasn't any better looking than me. He had a five-o'clock shadow, wore a leather coat and faded blue-jeans, and looked like a bit of a bad boy, but Bonnie had never shown any indication she was into bad boys.

I needed more information. It was time to visit the hotel.

===========================================

I wasn't familiar with the hotel, but it was easy enough to find. I printed off the three images that Denise emailed and stocked my wallet with cash in case financial persuasion was required. Hopefully, I could get some information from a bored teenager that didn't give a shit.

I entered the lobby. There was an older looking lady behind the desk. Damn! She greeted me and asked if I wanted a room. I took out the pictures and asked if she'd seen the people before.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I can't reveal information like that."

Rats! I was prepared, though! I showed her a wedding picture of Bonnie and me.

"Ma'am, this is my wife, and that looks like my wife in the other pictures. So, I'm confused. I'm just trying to find out if my wife is cheating on me. I don't have a gun. I'm not going on a rampage. All I want to do is find out what's going on. I can't accuse my wife of cheating based on three pictures. I need more information, and I'm willing to pay for it."

I pulled out my stash and showed her.

She was looking at me like she was thinking, probably wondering if I was planning on going nuts. Hopefully, my calm explanation convinced her I was safe.

"Look. If you saw pictures of your spouse kissing another woman, wouldn't you want to know the truth? That's all I want. My wife and I have a wonderful marriage and a four-month-old boy. I can't believe she would cheat on me, but the pictures are fairly clear, and that's her car in the background. Somethings up. I need to know what's going on. Please?"

I pushed the money towards her, but she pushed it back and started talking.

"They've been coming here for a few years. They always come around lunch, about once a month. They were here yesterday, but I hadn't seen her for a few months before that. I assumed it was because she had her baby. She was quite far along the previous time I saw her, probably seven or eight months."

What? Bonnie had been seeing this guy once a month for years! Years? And she saw him when she was seven or eight months pregnant? Bonnie and I weren't even having sex then. I didn't feel comfortable with her being so far along.

The lady had stopped talking and was staring at me, no doubt trying to gauge my reaction. I wasn't feeling like a detached observer anymore, but I wasn't going to alarm the person who had just helped me out.

I insisted she take the money. "Thank you. Thank you very much. It appears that my marriage isn't as good as I thought it was."

===========================================

I had proof that Bonnie was cheating on me, but no explanation as to why? It didn't make any sense. We had a perfect marriage. I needed to know why.

Fortunately, we both had iPhones and had activated the tracking feature because I lost my phone last year. I planned on waiting until Bonnie's phone showed up at the hotel again and purchased a device that would amplify conversations so I could hear them from my car. It sounds like James Bond stuff, but it was easy to find at an electronic store. It looked like a handheld mini satellite dish, just point and listen. I tested it out, and I could hear conversations from the hotel, clear as day.

The only problem was timing. The hotel clerk said that Bonnie and the guy typically met once a month, but Bonnie just saw him, and her sex drive was back in high gear now. She wasn't going to leave me alone for a month, but I had zero interest in her touching me. It took all my effort just to be civil around her.

I literally flinched when she tried to touch me one night, and she noticed right away.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I think I'm coming down with the flu. You shouldn't touch me."

"Oh, no!" She said sympathetically. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Thanks, but I already took a pill. I may sleep in the guest room until I feel better, though. I don't want you getting sick."

She looked sympathetic. "Okay. I hope you feel better soon and let me know if you need anything. You're always so good to me when I'm sick."

Immediate problem solved, but my flu excuse wouldn't last a month. Bonnie would either get worried about me or suspicious if my flu wasn't gone in a few days.

Fortunately, I didn't need to wait a month. My lovely, loyal wife couldn't even wait two fucking weeks! Perhaps it was because I'd cut her off, but her car showed up at the hotel a week after her last visit. I felt like tossing my cookies and was disgusted with her, but I hightailed myself to the hotel.

It took a few aims with my listening device, but I quickly located their voices. I could hear Bonnie clear as day, and what I heard made me ill. They'd already been in the room for a bit and weren't wasting any time. Bonnie was moaning and telling Robert how good his cock felt. It made me sick to my stomach, and I turned down the volume until the sex part was over. Hopefully, I would hear something later to explain why Bonnie was cheating.

There was some post-coital chit chat for a while, and then I hit the jackpot.

"Can I ask you a question?" The guy asked.

"Sure."

"Why are you here?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Bonnie answered.

"No, I mean, why do you still contact me every month to meet. You claim to have a good relationship with Jim. You say your sex life is great and that his cock is just as big as mine. You just had a baby with him, and you never say anything negative about him. From what you tell me, he seems like a nice guy and a good husband. Don't get me wrong, I love our get-togethers, but I don't understand why you do. If your life is so good with Jim, why are you here with me?"

"It's hard to explain."

"Try."

"Most of the time, I want to live my life the way I live it with Jim, but occasionally I want to live it the way I do with you."

"Explain."

"You and I would never make a good husband and wife team. We're like oil and water together. We probably broke up more times in high school than most people go out, but whenever I had an itch to do something wild, I always thought of you. When I'm tired of my routine life and want to cut loose, I think of you."

"I hate to tell you, Bonnie, but our wild and crazy days are long gone. All we do now is have sex at this hotel. It's not like we go on wild binges like when we were young. What is it that we do here that you can't do with Jim?"

She sighed. Apparently, he wasn't getting it. "Give me some examples."

"Every time you see me, you have a look of raw lust on your face that makes my body tingle in anticipation."

"That's because I haven't seen you in a month and am salivating over the thought of fucking you. If Jim hadn't seen you in a month, he'd probably look the same way."

"When we get in the room, you throw me against the wall and kiss me so hard that my lips hurt. Jim doesn't do that. He'd be worried about hurting me. He would never force himself on me. It's just not in his blood. And most of the time, I don't want to be slammed against the wall and kissed forcefully, but sometimes I do."

"When you're fucking me, you fuck me so hard that the bed shakes, but Jim would never do that. He'd be worried about damaging my pussy. Even when I tell him to fuck me harder, he only does it a bit no matter how much I beg him."

"I just mentioned you 'fucking' me because that's what we do. We 'fuck' we don't make love, but I would never tell Jim I want him to 'fuck' me, and he wouldn't say it to me. We just don't talk about sex that way."

"I love anal. I love having my ass licked and your cock in my ass, but Jim doesn't like it. I got him to do me once, but he thought it was dirty and isn't keen on licking my ass. You dive into my ass like you haven't eaten in a month and rut my butt like an animal."

"You and I have an animalistic, primal relationship, whereas Jim and I have a more loving relationship. Occasionally, I want to be an animal. I want to fuck, not make love. I want you to slam into my 'cunt,' not my vagina. My 'cunt' can take it. My 'cunt' loves it. I want you to take my ass, and I want you to stick your tongue deep in my ass with gusto, not a grimace."

"Look at me. I'm sitting here with a cigarette in my mouth lying naked with you. My pussy hair is matted in cum, and my ass is still tingling from the reaming you gave me, and you left a hickey on my breast again! You're such a bastard, but sometimes I want a bastard. Do you know I don't even smoke anymore? I haven't smoked in years. I only do it when I'm with you. It's just another bad thing I like to do once in a while with you."

"Does that answer your question?"

"I guess, but one of these days, Jim is going to find out and, you're going to be sorry. You've got a lot to lose, unlike me. I live in a one-bedroom apartment and don't have a spouse and don't have a kid. We've been friends a long time, Bonnie, and I don't want to see your life crash and burn. We should seriously think about stopping this."

"You're right. I know it's wrong, and I tell myself I'm not going to do it again every time I leave here. But then a desire to be naughty wells up inside me. I try to ignore it, but it won't be denied and grows stronger every day until I feel need to be rutted like a slut. Eventually, I break down and call you."

I heard the sheets ruffle. Something was happening again.

"So, you're right, Robert. We should stop, but not today, not now. I'm not done yet!"

Robert groaned. "God, I love it when you spread your legs like that with you pussy glistening with my cum. You're such a slut!"

"Stop talking and start fucking!" Bonnie demanded.

Seconds later, I heard the slapping sounds of fucking and left. I couldn't take it anymore.

===========================================

My last stop was to see Bonnie's mom. I already had enough evidence to leave Bonnie, but I wanted to have every piece of information before I made my final decision.

Bonnie mentioned that she had known the guy forever and broken up with him numerous times. That meant that Bonnie's mom, Maureen, would likely know something about him. I had a good relationship with Maureen. She always made me feel welcome when I visited. It was time to visit.

I knocked, and a minute later, Maureen opened the door.

"Hi, Maureen. Can I come in?"

"Certainly! This is a pleasant surprise!"

She welcomed me to her living room, and we sat down.

"How are you, Jim, and how is my delightful grandson?"

"Your grandson is fine, but unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about myself."

She looked concerned. "Oh? What's wrong?"

I handed her the pictures of Bonnie and Robert, and Maureen's expression transformed like she'd swallowed a bitter pill.

"I take it by the look on your face that you recognize him?"

"Yes," she said bitterly. "Robert is the bad penny that never goes away. His family moved next to us when Bonnie was five. There always seemed to be a love-hate attraction between them. They were inseparable for a while and then fought like cats and dogs, and they seemed to goad each other into trouble. I got a call from the police when Bonnie was thirteen that she and Robert were shoplifting. I got another call from the police when Bonnie was sixteen. They stopped Robert for drunk driving, and Bonnie was a passenger, and both were impaired. I found a pregnancy test when she was nineteen."

"I was so happy when Bonnie met you at university. You were such a nice, polite boy, and Bonnie raved about you, and when you decided to marry, I was ecstatic. It seemed like Robert was finally gone, but I guess he wasn't. I'm so sorry, Jim! You deserve better than this! What are you going to do? Does Bonnie know?"

"No. I just saw the pictures recently, but I know that Bonnie has been sleeping with Robert for years and that she even slept with Robert when she was seven or eight months pregnant."

Maureen gasped.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do. It's such a shock. I'm definitely going to leave Bonnie. I can't forgive something like this, but I can't leave Nathaniel. I guess I'll have to work out a custody agreement, but right now, I can't stand the thought of seeing her. It's going to be tough. Thanks for seeing me, Maureen. I appreciate it. Please don't say anything to Bonnie. Okay?"

"I promise I won't. I'm so sorry, Jim!"

"So am I Maureen. Two weeks ago, I felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world, with the best wife in the world, and now I feel like someone stuck a knife in my heart."

=======================================================================

I had all the information I needed. I was dreading confronting Bonnie, but it needed to be done. I couldn't be with her a second longer. I didn't even want to look at her. Oddly enough, I wasn't mad, but I had a melancholy feeling that was so strong I thought my heart would break. My beautiful marriage up in smoke because I wasn't 'bad' enough. What a pathetic reason to cheat on your husband!

I needed a clean break. Bonnie could be relentless, and I knew she would try to convince me to stay with her. I reserved a spot at a local hotel and moved some of my stuff while Bonnie was out. I was going through our file of personal documents when I came across Nathanial's birth certificate, and a wave of nostalgia hit me. I was so happy the day he was born!

I don't know why, but I noticed Nathanial's blood type in another document for the first time. I didn't even know what it was until then. I knew my blood type and Bonnie's because we both gave blood, but not Nathanial's.

A surge of anger filled me. If Bonnie was fucking Robert for years, maybe Nathanial wasn't even mine! Wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts! I got on the internet and looked up the possible combinations of blood types. My heart sunk. According to the charts, Nathanial couldn't be mine!

I checked several other sites, and they all showed the same thing. I called my doctor and said I had an urgent matter and needed to see her as soon as possible. She was able to see me the next day. I took Nathanial's birth certificate and my blood card and Bonnie's and showed Jill, my doctor. She confirmed that wasn't be mine.

I was stunned! Not only had my wife been fooling around on me for years, but now my son wasn't my son! I drank myself into oblivion.

You have to know something about me to understand what I did next. I hate confrontation. I always have. I avoid it like the plague. If I dislike someone, I avoid them. I cut them out of my life. It works pretty well. Occasionally, I can't avoid a person, but usually, I can. I'm like that because my parents yelled and screamed at each other for years instead of getting divorced. If I have to confront or fight someone, I will, but only if there is no other option.

I was dreading dealing with Bonnie because I didn't want to see her at all. I wanted to cut her out of my life, but I couldn't because I would need to deal with her over Nathanial. I would need to live in the same town, and I knew she would try to get me back. I was screwed.

But, I didn't need to hang around now that Nathanial wasn't mine.

I know that sounds harsh, but give me a break! Bonnie cheats on me for years, and my kid is not my kid. My kid is Robert's kid! Would you want to live with a cheating wife and raise her lover's kid? If so, then you're an idiot!

Sorry! I'm a bit worked up!

I didn't say I wasn't going to miss Nathanial because I'd raised him for four months and loved him dearly, but now it was time for Robert to step up to the plate because I wasn't going to raise someone else's kid!