Jim and Bonnie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she spoke.

"You've been gone a long time. I was worried about you."

"Ya, well, I discovered something that upset me a lot, so I took off. You know how I hate confrontation." I said with a neutral expression.

She paused for a second after my mildly veiled sarcasm but then resumed.

"Where did you go?"

"To Silver City, New Mexico."

"Is that where your uncle lived when you were younger?"

"Yes."

"And you've been down there all this time?"

"Yes. I started up a new business. It's doing quite well."

"Does that mean you're not coming back?"

"Probably not," I said with another neutral expression. We like it down there. The weather is a lot nicer, and it's way cheaper to live, and the business is doing well."

I waited for her to take the bait.

"We?"

Gotcha! "Julie and I."

"Julie?"

"Yes, Julie Kim. She agreed to come down to help me start the business. She's been great. She designed our new office. It looks fabulous, and we work well together."

I got Julie to take a selfie of us before I left with her sitting on my lap in her nighty. Her baby bulge was evident, and we both looked happy in the picture.

I passed my cell phone to Bonnie, and she flinched when she saw Julie and me.

"She's pregnant."

"Yes. We're quite excited! The baby is due soon."

Bonnie went silent. Part of me cringed at what I planned next, but it needed to be done. I needed to convince Bonnie one hundred percent that there was no chance we were getting back together so she would sign the divorce papers. I wasn't going to get violent or loud. I was just going to show her the truth.

"So, Bonnie, my lawyer said you wanted to see me before you would sign off on the divorce papers. I'm here. What did you want to see me about?"

She paused for a minute. The hopeful smile when she greeted me earlier and when I held Nathanial was gone and replaced with a wistful expression. The sight of Julie had punctured her hopes.

"I guess I wanted to see you in case there was a chance of us getting back together, but it looks like you've moved on. She's quite pretty, and you look happy together."

I almost didn't do what I did next. I'm not a spiteful person, and I was in a good place in my life, and Bonnie wasn't. She probably would have signed the papers at this point, but I'd never had the opportunity to show her how badly she hurt my heart when she cheated on me.

So I put my cell phone on the table and started the first recording. I had recorded my conversation with the front desk lady at the hotel and the dialogue between Robert and Bonnie.

Front Desk Lady:

"They've been coming here for a few years. They always come around lunch, about once a month. They were here yesterday, but I hadn't seen her for a few months before that. I assumed it was because she had her baby. She was quite far along the previous time I saw her, probably seven or eight months."

Bonnie looked like she'd seen a ghost.

Then I started the recording of her and Robert.

Robert: "Why are you here?"

Bonnie: "Isn't that obvious?"

Robert: "No, I mean, why do you still contact me every month to meet. You claim to have a good relationship with Jim. You say your sex life is great and that his cock is just as big as mine. You just had a baby with him, and you never say anything negative about him. From what you tell me, he seems like a nice guy and a good husband. Don't get me wrong, I love our get-togethers, but I don't understand why you do. If your life is so good with Jim, why are you here with me?"

Bonnie: "It's hard to explain."

Robert: "Try."

Bonnie: "Most of the time, I want to live my life the way I live it with Jim, but occasionally I want to live it the way I do with you."

Robert: "What?"

Bonnie: "You and I would never make a good husband and wife team. We're like oil and water together. We probably broke up more times in high school than most people go out, but whenever I had an itch to do something wild, I always thought of you. When I'm tired of my routine life and want to cut loose, I think of you."

Robert: "I hate to tell you, Bonnie, but our wild and crazy days are long gone. All we do now is have sex at this hotel. It's not like we go on wild binges like when we were young. What is it that we do here that you can't do with Jim? Give me some examples."

Bonnie: "Every time you see me, you have a look of raw lust on your face that makes my body tingle in anticipation."

Robert: "That's because I haven't seen you in a month and am salivating over the thought of fucking you. If Jim hadn't seen you in a month, he'd probably look the same way."

Bonnie: "When we get in the room, you throw me against the wall and kiss me so hard that my lips hurt. Jim doesn't do that. He'd be worried about hurting me. He would never force himself on me. It's just not in his blood. And most of the time, I don't want to be slammed against the wall and kissed forcefully, but sometimes I do."

Bonnie: "When you're fucking me, you fuck me so hard that the bed shakes, but Jim would never do that. He'd be worried about damaging me. Even when I tell him to fuck me harder, he only does it a bit no matter how much I beg him."

Bonnie: "I just mentioned you 'fucking' me because that's what we do. We 'fuck' we don't make love, but I would never tell Jim I want him to 'fuck' me, and he wouldn't say it to me. We just don't talk about sex like that."

Bonnie: "I love anal. I love having my ass licked and your cock in my ass, but Jim doesn't like it. I got him to do me once, but he thought it was dirty and isn't keen on licking my ass. You dive into my ass like you haven't eaten in a month and rut my butt like an animal."

Bonnie: "You and I have an animalistic, primal relationship, whereas Jim and I have a more loving relationship. Occasionally, I want to be an animal. I want to fuck, not make love. I want you to slam into my 'cunt,' not my vagina. My 'cunt' can take it. My 'cunt' loves it. I want you to take my ass, and I want you to stick your tongue deep in my ass with gusto, not a grimace."

Bonnie: "Look at me. I'm sitting here with a cigarette in my mouth, lying naked with you. My pussy hair is matted in cum, and my ass is still tingling from the reaming you gave me, and you left a hickey on my breast again! You're such a bastard, but sometimes I want a bastard. Do you know I don't even smoke anymore? I haven't smoked in years. I only do it when I'm with you. It's just another bad thing I like to do once in a while with you."

Bonnie: "Does that answer your question?"

Robert: "I guess, but one of these days, Jim is going to find out and, you're going to be sorry. You've got a lot to lose, unlike me. I live in a one-bedroom apartment and don't have a spouse, and don't have a kid. We've been friends a long time, Bonnie, and I don't want to see you crash and burn. We should seriously think about stopping this."

Bonnie: "You're right. I know it's wrong, and I tell myself I'm not going to do it again every time I leave here. But then a desire to be bad wells up inside me. I try to ignore it, but it won't be denied and grows stronger every day until I feel the need to be rutted like a slut. Eventually, I break down and call you. So, you're right, Robert. We should stop, but not today, not now. I'm not done yet!"

Robert: "God, I love it when you spread your legs like that with your pussy glistening with my cum. You're such a slut!"

Bonnie: "Stop talking and start fucking!"

Bonnie had gone totally white, and her eyes had teared up. I'd had enough. I had my revenge. I could tell she knew how badly she'd hurt me.

"That's why I left. That's why I left without saying goodbye. My heart was hurting so bad I thought I'd die. So I fled to Silver City and drowned my sorrows with alcohol, but I can't handle booze and after a few days of feeling like shit, I started to look around and decided to start a new business. Denise encouraged me, and Julie volunteered to come down, and the rest is history."

I looked Bonnie in the eye. "But even if I wasn't with Julie, we could never get back together after what you did to me. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about you fucking behind my back for years, and fucking Robert right up until you were due. It tears my heart apart when I think about it."

"So, I came up, like you asked, and have shown you why we can't be together again. You heard it in your own words. Now I'd like you to sign the divorce papers. I'd like to go home and tell my pregnant girlfriend that I'm no longer married because it's been upsetting her, and then I'd like to get on my knee and ask her to be my wife. And if you truly have any feelings left for me, you'll let me go. It's the least you can do given what you did to me. Will you sign the form now? I hate to be rude, but I'm finding being here extremely uncomfortable, and I'd like to leave."

Bonnie went into her office and came back with a signed form.

"Can I see Nathanial one last time?"

She nodded her head, yes, and I watched his blissful sleep for five minutes. I started to get choked up and needed to leave. I would have been a good dad. If only ...

Bonnie walked me to the door.

"Can I have one last hug?" She asked sadly.

We hugged, and Bonnie held me for a minute, and then I left, and Bonnie and I were finally done.

======================

The minute the door closed, I felt a MASSIVE sense of relief! Bonnie signed it! I was a free man and SO relieved to get the fuck out of there! It was the most excruciating experience I'd ever had, but it was worth it!

I drove towards Denise's place but was so excited I pulled over and called Julie.

"Julie!"

"Hi, Jim! You sound excited. Did it go well?"

"It went fantastic! Bonnie signed off on the divorce papers!"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Was it rough? Did she give you a hard time?"

"It was brutal! Bonnie didn't give me a hard time, but it was the most cringeworthy experience I've ever had. I think Bonnie thought there was a chance we might get back together, but she went white when I played her the tapes. I almost felt sorry for her."

Julie was too polite to be nasty, but her tone was crystal clear. "I don't! You're way too nice, Jim! She treated you horribly! You treated her like a Queen, and she betrayed you! She cheated on you for years. There's no excuse for what she did. Any woman that treats her husband like that deserves to rot in hell!"

Whoa! I didn't know Julie felt so strongly about Bonnie. I didn't want to talk about Bonnie, though. "What are you doing?"

"It was a busy day with all our new contracts, and I've been waiting to hear from you since I got home. This is fantastic news, Jim!"

"Yes, it is! I can't wait to get home and see you! I'm going to catch the first flight out tomorrow morning."

"Excellent! OOPS! Someone just kicked me! I think our daughter is happy with the news! I think I might give myself a treat, have a nice warm bath, and let my fingers go walking between my legs! I think she enjoys it when I do that! Then tomorrow, you can go exploring between my legs! Have a good night, Jim! Your daughter and I will be waiting for you!"

======================================

"Thanks for suggesting a walk, Jim! It's good to get out to take my mind off my belly, and it's a beautiful night, and I love walking on this street. I think it's my favorite street in Silver City. I love the old homes and big trees, and it's very quiet and peaceful."

I smiled. "I know you do! That's why I brought you here."

We walked up to a house, and then I walked up to the front door.

Julie looked confused. "Why are we here, Jim?"

I pulled out a key and started to unlock the door.

Julie looked alarmed. "What are you doing, Jim! This isn't our place! You can't go in their house!"

I turned around and smiled at her. "Our house. This is our house, Julie."

"What?"

"I bought it. I knew this street was your favorite, so when the house came up for sale, I bought it."

I unlocked the door and turned the lights on. The house was empty. The previous owners had moved out.

The brick exterior of the house was in good shape, but the interior was dated. An old couple had lived in the house for years, and it showed.

I looked at Julie, who was in shock.

"I know the inside sucks, but we're going to gut it anyway."

Julie looked even more surprised. "We are?"

"Well, the Spinoza brothers and his guys are. I've already asked them, and they adore you. They're going to start right away. You just need to tell them what you want."

Julie was totally stunned!

"You know I'm not very good at imagining physical layouts and designs, but you are and did a fantastic job designing our new office. So, now you can do the same thing with YOUR new house! Have the Spinoza brothers do whatever you want. If you want a wall ripped down, then have them rip it down. If you want a new floor, then get it! If you want a different paint color, then get it! Make whatever changes you want, honey! The only thing I want is one of the rooms must be an office, and I'll design that room."

Julie shook her head in amazement. "This is really ours?"

I smiled. "Yup!"

"And I have carte blanche to do whatever I want no matter what it costs?"

I grinned. "Yup! Julie, houses are SO much cheaper here than back home! No matter what you do, it will still be cheaper than if we bought something back home."

"This isn't a prank?"

"Nope! In fact, let me give you a tour!"

I took Julie through the whole house. It was a big place with lots of rooms and lots of space, and the backyard was huge and already fenced in. Julie looked amazed, and I could already see the renovation wheels turning in her head.

"The brothers are expecting your call, so start thinking about what you want done. They've committed to finishing the work before the baby arrives."

"Really? Are you sure? There's a lot I want to change!"

"I'm positive. They promised me."

"But, I'm so busy at work! How will I find time to be here and at work?"

"I've already taken care of that! Denise and her office are going to pitch in to free you up."

Julie's face lit up. "Really?"

"Really!"

Julie shrieked and hugged me as close as she could with her belly. "Oh my God, Jim! This is so exciting!"

"You might want to focus on getting one bedroom ready as soon as possible."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, won't your mom want to come down and stay a bit with you and the baby?"

Julie looked amazed. "Yes! And you're okay with that?"

"Of course! It's your mom. She can come down as early as she wants and stay as long as you want her. But you'll need to get her room ready first!"

Julie gave me another big hug.

"There's one other thing."

"What?"

"Denise told me that I was to get off my ass and do the right thing."

I got down on one knee and took Julie's hand.

"Julie, will you be my wife?"

Julie's eyes went wide as saucers.

"Really?"

"Really! As long as you want to be my wife."

Julie beamed from ear to ear. "I do want to be your wife, and I accept your proposal!"

I smiled. "Excellent, because I want to be your husband for life! And that's another reason why we need to get a room ready for your mom. I'm assuming you'll want her at the wedding."

Julie looked ecstatic. "YES! This is so exciting, Jim! I can't wait to get home and call mom!"

"I have one other thing for you!"

I handed Julie a small jewelry box.

She grinned at me. "Is this what I think it is?"

I grinned back. "Not quite! I've always thought it was dumb that a man would pick such an important thing for his wife. It's like the house. Why would I design it when you know what you want? And why would I pick a ring when I don't know what you like, and you do! So open the box!"

Julie opened the box, which contained a piece of paper, which she read.

"I, Jim, future husband of Julie, commit to driving her to every jewelry store that she desires until she finds the engagement and wedding rings that she desires, at which point I will purchase them. Does Julie, the woman who I wish to spend the rest of my life with, accept my offer?"

Julie's eyes moistened, and her lower lip quivered ever so slightly, but she nodded yes.

"Excellent! Well, let's go home then, so you can call your mom and give her the good news! And then we can look at the house plans, which I've already entered into your computer, so you can start planning the renovation. And then you can call the Spinoza brothers first thing in the morning and get them going!"

"And after you call your mom and look at the plans, I can rub some vitamin E cream into your belly and rub whatever other parts of your body need attention! I hear my daughter likes it when I please her mom, and it's important to keep the ladies in my life happy!"

============================================

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories