Jim and Bonnie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, Jim!" I said cheerily.

Jim looked up. "Morning, Julie." He looked pleased to see me, which bolstered my confidence.

"Do you have a minute to talk?"

"Sure!"

"I was hoping we could have an informal job review, to give me some feedback on how I'm doing. Are you happy with my work?"

He smiled. "Are you kidding me? You know I am. You've been fantastic since you came down. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me."

I blushed in embarrassment from the praise.

"So, on a scale of one to ten, my performance is eight or nine?"

He shook his head and frowned. "Nope, not even close! It's fifteen!" Then he laughed. "Come on, Julie! You know how much I like working with you, and the results speak for themselves. We're doing well, and it's from your efforts as much as mine."

I blushed even more. I thought I was doing well, but it felt great to hear such unreserved praise.

Okay, so far, so good. Time for the next question. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Of course."

"Does it bother you that I haven't looked for a place of my own? You haven't said anything, but I want to make sure you're not wondering when I'm going to get off my butt and get my own place so you can have your apartment back."

Uh-oh! Jim looked concerned.

"Are you moving out? Did I do something to upset you? I apologize if I did."

"So, you don't want me to move out?"

Jim didn't say anything.

"It's okay, Jim. Just let me know. You've been very gracious, letting me stay so long. If you want your place back, I'll understand."

He still didn't say anything.

"Jim?"

"I don't want you to move out. I like having you live here. I just didn't know if I should be saying that."

"Why?"

"Well, because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me. I don't want to ruin our working relationship by doing something inappropriate. I'd feel terrible if I made you feel uncomfortable."

"What if I enjoy living here with you. Would that bother you?"

"No."

"Would it please you?"

"Yes."

"So, it won't upset you if I don't look for a place of my own."

"No."

YES! I was so excited! He liked living with me, and didn't want me moving out and was only concerned about making me feel uncomfortable! What a sweetheart!

My heart was pounding from excitement and dread. Time to put my head on the chopping block!

"Jim, do you like me?"

He frowned as if I'd asked a stupid question. "You know, I do. We get along great."

"No, I don't mean that kind of like. I mean the other kind of like. The romantic type of like."

His face went blank, and he looked like a dear caught in headlights. I was going to need to take the lead.

"The reason I ask is that I like you romantically. I think about you all the time. I not only love working with you, but I love you. I've been trying to give off signs like last night when I wore my pink spandex shorts and top and was all over you, but it doesn't seem to be working, and I'm confused. It feels like there is chemistry between us. I can feel it in the air, but you never do anything. I don't know what to do. So, here I am, possibly embarrassing myself to death and ruining my work relationship with you, but I need to know. I can't stand the uncertainty any longer. Do you like me?"

"Yes," he whispered.

Oh, my God! I felt so relieved! Whew! Now I was curious. "Why haven't you said or done anything?"

"I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of being wrong and making you feel uncomfortable around me and ruining our relationship."

Oh, my God! I felt SO relieved! He likes me and was only worried about me! Now I felt emboldened, pumped, and excited! I didn't want to wait any longer! I patted the love seat for Jim to sit beside me and leaned back.

"Do you find me pretty?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Do you like what you see now?"

"Yes," he croaked again.

"Would you like to be with me?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to be with me now?"

"Yes."

I slowly undid the tie of my robe. "Tell me if you want me to stop Jim."

His eyes were glued to my hands, but he didn't stop me, and then the tie was undone.

"Last chance to stop me, Jim."

He looked mesmerized.

I slowly opened my robe until every inch of my naked body was exposed to him, and then spread my legs until every inch of my pretty pink glistening pussy was on full display. My blood-engorged nipples were dark and extended, and white arousal cream was glistening in my lewdly exposed pussy. It wasn't possible to be any more direct than this!

Sexual power was surging through my body.

"Jim."

He looked up from my body in a daze.

"Take off your clothes."

He slowly took off his clothes piece by piece, as if in a trance, never losing eye contact. I felt like a sexual Amazon! My body was bursting with sexual energy! My nipples were so hard they hurt, and my pussy was throbbing with an unbearable ache, and Jim couldn't take his eyes off me! I never felt so hot in my whole life!

Jim was down to his briefs. I almost wept for joy when a beautiful rose-colored, long, thick blood-engorged cock popped free. Who-hoo! I would have been tickled pink with a six-incher, but this was like icing on the cake! I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me! What kind of idiot was Bonnie to throw away a man like this! Oh well! Her loss, my gain!

Usually, I like foreplay because I like touching and kissing, which primes me for penetration, but I didn't need priming today! I was gushing down below! I needed Jim's cock inside me! Now!

"Jim, I need you in me!"

He wasn't in a trance anymore and quickly lined himself up between my legs. I swiped the tip of his dick against my slick pussy lips several times. Then I cupped his ass cheeks in my hands and slowly pulled him in. His dick felt glorious as it stretched and warmed and filled me all at once. He bottomed out after a few strokes, and I made him stop so I could savor the warm, full feeling. It had been a while since I'd had a cock inside me, and it felt fantastic, but I wanted more!

"Nice easy long strokes, Jim," I instructed him.

I had my first orgasm after only about twenty strokes! God, I was pumped! The orgasm barely made a dent in my arousal!

"More, Jim! Don't stop!"

I lasted a bit longer this time, but not much! Talk about premature ejaculation!

Jim was out of his trance and starting to get aggressive. Yes! He placed my legs on his shoulders, raising my ass off the couch and drove his cock deep inside me. I loved it! Go, Jim, go! Then he started to pick up the speed. Oh, my God! It felt good! He wasn't shy anymore!

I wanted every part of Jim inside me and pulled his mouth down to mine. There was no gentle grazing of lips! Our tongues were quickly dancing in wet, forceful combinations. I couldn't get enough of his tongue, and saliva started oozing down my chin.

A big one was brewing even though I'd already cum twice. I could feel the pressure building in my pussy like a tsunami cresting. Higher! Higher! HIGHER! I exploded! Intense contractions shook my groin like a rag doll as Jim continued to piston into me like a sex machine! Whew! Did I luck out or what! Not only did Jim have a nice dick, but he knew how to use it! He hadn't even come yet!

Eventually, my contractions subsided, and I pushed Jim away. My pussy was too sensitive and was still twitching with pleasant aftershocks.

I looked up at Jim, who had a big shit-eating grin on his face. "Have you come yet?"

"Nope!" He grinned proudly.

"Would you like a blow job?" I asked.

"Will it take long for her to be ready again?"

"I don't know. She's already come three times, but then I had a lot of built-up sexual energy, and she still feels aroused."

He grinned. "Maybe I can help her."

He started to lower his head between my legs.

"No! Jim, she's still too sensitive!"

He grinned again. "I'm used to sensitive pussies. I'll be gentle."

He was gentle! He licked all around my clit but never touched it. My whole body was still saturated with arousal, so his tongue felt great. The pressure between my legs started to build again. Damn! It felt good! I was ready for his cock again and nodded and grinned at him like a sex fiend. I felt insatiable!

He slipped in easily and fucked me in long, smooth strokes until his face started to contort into a grimace of pleasure, and his body tensed up. He was getting close!

I goaded him on. "Do it, Jim! Give it to me! Coat my insides! Do it! Let go! You deserve it! I'm so glad we talked today! I want to do this every day! I want to do it all day every day! You're never going to get rid of me now!"

He was slamming into me now, and his face was red. "That's it, Jim! Give it to me! Cum inside me! Cum in my pussy!"

Then his whole body tensed up, and I felt hot jets of jizz warming me inside, which triggered another orgasm in my pussy! Wholly crap! I'd never come this many times! Damn!

Jim thrust into me a few more times at a slower pace, and then sighed and flopped down on me without squishing me. Even after he got his rocks off, he was still considerate enough not to crush his partner! I was smitten and in total bliss. Life couldn't get any better!

He lifted his head, with a big goofy grin. "Are you okay? I got a bit carried away. I hope I didn't hurt you. Plus, I hope it was okay to come inside you."

I laughed. "You didn't hurt me! Far from it! And don't worry about saturating my insides! It felt great, and I'm on the pill, so there won't be any little Jim and Julie babies today! I think we made a mess of the couch, though! Look!"

He looked down. A large stain had spread on the couch. "Oops! I guess we'll have to get a leather couch for easier cleanup! Or even better, you'll have to move into my bed. It's easy to wash sheets."

I grinned at him. I liked the sound of that. "When?"

He grinned back. "How about tonight?"

"How about now?"

Jim pretended to ponder my request. "Good idea! Let's go snuggle in my bed and get to know each other better!"

"I like snuggling and kissing and touching, and all sorts of things, and I'm all for getting to know each other better!"

He stood up, and before I could move, scooped me up effortlessly in his arms. As he carried me through his door, it felt like a bridal moment. It certainly seemed like a good omen! I was thrilled, and it was Saturday. We had the whole day to get to know each other better! And we did!

=======================================================================

"Harder, Jim, and faster!" Julie moaned.

I stared down at Julie's beautiful aroused face. I loved seeing the look of bliss on her face when she was aroused, and I was the cause! Her face got flushed when she was close to coming, and her eyes got a glazed look as she focused internally on her pleasure.

She's was five months pregnant and looked radiant! She had a baby bump, her breasts were getting even bigger and her nipples darker. It was quite a stimulating sight, and I obliged her request for harder and faster.

When Julie tells me to thrust harder or faster or both, I do! I do it gradually, so I don't hurt her, but if she keeps saying harder, I go harder. I won't make the same mistake I made with Bonnie of assuming I know what's best for her. I've learned that women can be just a sexual and passionate and aggressive as men, and it isn't my place to second guess what Julie wants in bed. If she wants more, I give it to her!

"Faster, Jim!"

I smiled and accommodated her request!

============================================

Hmmm! There was a message from Denise.

"Jim. When you get this message, call me back. Call me at home if you don't get it until later. It's important!"

I called Denise as soon as I got her message because she sounded upset.

"What's up, Denise?"

"I was talking to Julie today, and she told me you're not divorced from Bonnie. Is that true?"

"Julie told you that?"

"Yes. I've been working with her a lot on your new contracts and getting to know her quite well. I like her a lot. She's sharp as a tack and a lovely person. She seemed off today, though, so I asked her if something was wrong. She told me that she just discovered that you're still married to Bonnie. Is that true?"

Shit! I'd gotten the legal paternity document changed to show that I wasn't Nathanial's father. It was straightforward because my doctor had all the blood type information to prove it. Then I'd hired a lawyer to get divorced from Bonnie, but she was resisting until she saw me. Julie happened to see the correspondence on my computer from my lawyer, but she didn't seem upset at the time.

"Yes, it's true."

There was a big sigh from Denise.

"WTF, Jim! Julie is close to having your baby, and you're still married to Bonnie! What the hell have you been doing? You should have divorced Bonnie a long time ago!"

"Well, I didn't want to deal with it when I first got down here, and then Julie and I got busy with the new business, and I got sidetracked, and now Bonnie is resisting."

"Unbelievable! If I were your girlfriend, I wouldn't be a very happy camper right now!"

Uh, oh! Denise sounded quite upset. "Was Julie upset when she talked to you?"

"Of course, she was! She moved halfway across the country and left all her friends and family to work with you! You knock her up, and she's almost due, and then she finds out you're still married to your ex! She's a young girl Jim, and it's her first baby, and her hormones are running wild! She doesn't need to find out that the father of her child is still married to someone else! Were you ever planning on asking her to marry you?"

"Yes."

"When!"

"After the divorce."

"Have you told her that?"

"No. Not yet!"

"Oh, my God! If you were here now, Jim, I'd smack you in the head! Her baby is due soon, and you haven't even talked to her once about marriage?"

"No."

There was silence on the line. Denise was really pissed!

"I know you don't like confrontation and don't want to see Bonnie, but you need to man up and fix this pronto!"

"What would you suggest, Denise! I can't force Bonnie to sign off, and I didn't realize Julie was upset. She never said anything to me."

"If Bonnie wants to see you, then I SUGGEST you get your ass up here and see her! This is ridiculous, Jim. You should have dealt with this a long time ago!"

"I can't come up now, Denise. We're too busy."

"Nothing is going on that Julie and the rest of us can't handle. Get your butt up here! Now!"

"I don't want to leave Julie alone with her being so far along."

"Julie's a big girl Jim. She can handle it. I can assure you she is more stressed about you being married to Bonnie!"

"Fine! I'll come up."

"When?"

"Next week."

"NO! You need to come up tomorrow! No more procrastinating. Get your ass in gear. Julie's happiness should be your number one priority!"

"You know why Bonnie wants to see me, don't you! She wants to change my mind."

"So what? Who cares what she wants! She cheated on you and lied about the baby! You don't owe her anything! I wouldn't wish what Bonnie did to you on my worst enemy, but you lucked out big time with Julie, so get your shit together and deal with Bonnie so that you don't blow it with Julie! Okay?"

"Okay! Fine! I'll fly out tomorrow!"

"Good! And call Bonnie and tell her you want to see her tomorrow night."

"What if she's busy? A lot of her real estate work is at night. She may have already booked an appointment with a client."

"Trust me, Jim! When she hears your voice after you being MIA for almost a year, she'll make time. She knows this is her last chance to get you back."

==================================

I asked Julie if she was okay with me leaving to see Bonnie, and her face lit up, and she gave me a big hug. Obviously, it had been bothering her, like Denise said. She asked me to call her as soon as I left Bonnie's to tell her how it went. She was in a snuggly mood that night, and I wrapped my arms around her baby belly and rubbed some vitamin E cream into her skin like I did every night. It was great for preventing stretch marks. I did it for Bonnie, and you would never know she had a baby. By the time I was done, Julie was snoozing away minutes later.

I, on the other hand, didn't sleep worth a shit! My mind kept cycling through all the worst-case scenarios with Bonnie. I hadn't seen Bonnie since the day I put the proof of her cheating and Nathaniel's paternity information on the kitchen table and skipped out. Julie's love had blotted out the pain I felt from Bonnie betraying me, but it was all rushing back now. Fuck!

I called Bonnie and Denise was right. Bonnie was surprised to hear my voice and quickly agreed to see me. She offered to pick me up at the airport, but Denise was going to get me.

Bonnie asked me to come for supper, so I borrowed Denise's car. My mood was all over the place, from hope to anxiety to anger. I hoped Bonnie would sign off on the divorce but was anxious she wouldn't and angry about how she'd fucked me around.

It was weird knocking on the door of my old house. When Bonnie opened the door, the image before me seemed surreal. It was like I was transported back in time before I found out she was cheating on me.

My last memory of Bonnie was from her hotel visit with Robert, where she described herself as sitting naked, with a cigarette in her mouth, her pussy hair matted in cum, her ass tingling from the reaming Robert gave her, with a hickey on her breast, telling Robert how her 'cunt' loved getting slammed. That's the memory I'd been carrying around of Bonnie for the last year! That and Robert's subsequent comment of 'I love it when you spread your legs like that with your pussy glistening with my cum.' and then hearing the lewd slapping sounds of their bodies fucking!

The Bonnie before me now was the old Bonnie that I used to love. She was dressed conservatively in tan Capri pants with a sleeveless beige top with classy-looking sandals. Her naturally beautiful face didn't need makeup. She looked beautiful and classy like she always had.

Bonnie greeted me with a big smile. I could tell she wanted to hug but held back, and I smelled a faint scent of my favorite perfume. She thanked me for coming and gave me a double shot of Canada Club whiskey, which she knew I loved. I could smell food cooking. It was my favorite lasagna recipe. She was obviously trying to make an impression.

Then she left for a second, and my heart melted when she came out with Nathanial! He was so much bigger, and his face had changed a lot.

She asked if I wanted to hold him. I knew she was using Nathanial to pluck my heartstrings, but I didn't care. It was fantastic to see him!

Bonnie passed Nathanial to me, and for a second, he made strange, and his little lip started to quiver. They say babies remember people's smells and voices, though, and when I greeted him in the sing-song voice I always used with him, he relaxed, and then a smile slowly spread across his face. He remembered me and knew he was in safe hands! I hadn't seen that smile in a long time! I missed it!

Bonnie said she needed to tend to the food for a second and excused herself. The minute she left, Nathanial's face got all scrunchy and red. Damn! I recognized that face, and a second later, I smelled it! His poop stunk just as bad as it did before. He always used to take a dump when I was holding him!

I didn't know how long Bonnie would be, so I took him to his room. I'd changed his diapers many times before I left, and within minutes he was wiped and changed and smelled good as new! When I picked Nathanial up to go back to the other room, Bonnie was smiling at us.

It was Nathanial's bedtime, so Bonnie put him to sleep, and we sat down to eat.

The food was good, but the mood was awkward. There was a huge elephant in the room, and I ate silently, waiting for Bonnie to start the conversation. I could tell she wanted to say something but held back. I'd given a lot of thought to how I wanted to handle the night and waited patiently.