Jim and Bonnie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are also pleased that we can call your office and speak to a person in Spanish, but are concerned that your company is so small. Will you have the resources to handle our needs?"

I spoke up. "Yes, we will. I'm the owner of a larger office up north. Here is a list of some of our clients and the contract size."

Julie handed the brothers a complete list of all my clients. It was an impressive list, and they looked it over.

"So, does that mean that our work will be processed in another office? We were assuming it would be done here to support the local economy."

Julie piped in. "Jim and I will do all the work we can with the help of Juanita. The other office will only get involved if we are temporarily swamped or require specialized knowledge that Jim and I don't possess. Plus, we have been interviewing applicants from the university and have several excellent candidates."

The brothers whispered to each other in Spanish. I could hear them but didn't know what they were saying. All of a sudden Julie piped up in Spanish. They looked surprised and started talking to her.

She turned to me. "They want to know if we will guarantee that we'll hire one of the school candidates if they give us the contract."

I nodded, yes.

Julie started conversing with them in Spanish again.

They looked pleased.

"Very well! You have our business, and we look forward to working with you. If we are happy with your work, we will make sure other businesses in the community know about it."

They shook our hands and bowed to Julia. "Seniorita!"

Julie and I were ecstatic!

"Let's go out to a fancy restaurant and celebrate!" I said.

She grinned. "I have a better idea! Let get a big bottle of wine on the way home and cook a nice tasty meal together and celebrate at our place!"

I was so excited that I almost missed her saying 'our' place. Did she think of my place as her place now? She hadn't mentioned looking for an apartment since the day she arrived. Did she want to stay at my place? Was my place now her place?

I just about shit myself when Julie came out after changing. She was barefoot with painted-on neon pink spandex shorts that barely covered her butt with "Daddy's Girl" written on the ass and a short matching pink spandex top that highlighted her sizable breasts in all their glory. Her stomach was completely bare. Wow! Talk about hot!

The bottle of wine we got was huge, and we leisurely drank a bit, prepared the food, talked about the day, and repeated the cycle. As we prepped the food, Julie's bare leg occasionally grazed mine. The first time it happened, I didn't think anything of it, but it happened again. But each time, she didn't look like it was deliberate. For example, she wasn't looking at me. She was just doing what she'd been doing, cutting, chopping, talking, and drinking.

My body was starting to feel aroused. It felt like there was sexual energy between us, and we were standing so close, and Julie was wearing so little. And what she was wearing was so hot! I could see every curve of her ass and breasts clear as day. Sexual energy filled my body until I felt like I was bursting with arousal. When Julie's leg grazed mine again, a jolt of lust shot straight to my dick, and goosebumps broke out on my leg. When I looked at Julie, though, she didn't look like anything was out of the norm. My face was flushed, and my dick was getting strained, but she looked normal.

Was I imagining things? Was I falling for her and picking up false vibes? I could swear there was sex in the air. It's not like I was eighty and forgot what it felt like, and I felt it!

I was so paranoid about making a false move, though. Julie did me a huge favor by coming down to help me out, and things were going so well! We got along great personally and at work, and it was finally starting to pay off with new contracts. What if I made a move and screwed everything up?

Nope! I wasn't going to do anything unless she did no matter how bad I wanted to, and no matter how strong the sexual tension between us seemed to be. It was too risky.

By the time the meal was ready, we had a good buzz on, and the food tasted delicious.

After supper, we chatted some more. It was so easy to talk to Julie. I felt totally at ease around her, and I think she felt the same way about me. We were sitting together, and occasionally she'd pat me on the leg or arm. The night flew by, and then she looked at me and said she was going to bed and told me she had a wonderful night. It seemed like she paused when she said it and was waiting for a response, but then she turned and walked towards her room.

I know I haven't dated in years, but didn't that seem like she liked me? Didn't it?

======================================================================

I almost screamed in frustration when I entered my room! Every cell in my body was aching with sexual desire! My whole body was throbbing, and I quickly peeled off my pink tights and started frigging my pussy.

I'd dressed to kill with my skintight pink spandex outfit. It had never failed me before! It was so short and tight and pink that guys were usually defenseless when I wore it!

And Jim did notice. Damn right, he did! He couldn't take his eyes off me!

The wine and conversation had flowed effortlessly, and my libido surged! I shamelessly pressed my leg against Jim repeatedly as we stood together and prepped the food. The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife, but Jim did nothing! How much more blatant did I have to be!

I wanted to fuck Jim so badly! I was head over heels in love with him, and not being able to touch him was killing me!

I was attracted to him from the first day.

Denise and Jim interviewed me, and I could tell Jim liked the way I looked. He was trying to be subtle, but it was obvious. I focused my sex appeal toward him. Nothing physically observable. Just the intangible focus of sexual energy. It wasn't hard to do. Jim was handsome. He was only in his thirties and still looked great. He had a cute face and a thick head of blonde hair and looked sharp in his suit. And he had a friendly manner about him. Very nice!

My sexual attention seemed to be working. I caught Jim glancing at my body several times. Then Denise whispered something to him, and he frowned a bit and left.

Had I been too obvious? Had Denise picked up on my flirting? Shit! Had I screwed myself?

But, Denise only asked me a few more questions and then offered me the job. Whew!

My feelings for Jim grew over time.

It started with a great job offer, a competitive starting salary, and benefits package, and forty percent of the profits split between the employees. Very impressive! Money always made me feel happy!

The company was a great place to work at. We shut down at five every Friday and had some drinks and food, and Jim provided taxi rides home to people who needed it. It was a nice touch and showed that Jim cared about his employees.

All the staff liked Jim and Denise. Everyone worked hard, and there were long days, but Jim and Denise led by example. No one worked longer days than they did, but there was a balance between work and home life. Sometimes Jim would look at blurry eyed people working late and tell them to go home. Jim was very understanding if you had a personal problem and needed to take some time off. He didn't blink an eye when my mom had an operation, and I needed to be off for a week.

I could tell Jim loved his wife to death by the way they acted around each other. And he was thrilled when he found out he was going to be a father. I envied Bonnie! She had a good man! I hoped to meet someone like him.

Then he was gone. Just gone! Poof! No one knew what happened. We were all shaken. He was the company. He hired most of us. He mentored us. We were a family. All Denise would say was that it was personal. Then Bonnie showed up one day, and all hell broke loose. We could hear Bonnie screaming at Denise about Jim disappearing.

That kind of thing was bad for morale, so Denise gathered us the next day and told us exactly what happened. Jim found out that Bonnie had been cheating on him for years and that Nathanial wasn't even his son, and he left.

I felt so bad for Jim! How could any woman do that to her husband, and how could Bonnie do it to Jim! He was such a great guy and worshipped the ground that Bonnie walked on. It didn't make any sense.

I was bummed out until Denise asked later if anyone wanted to go to Silver City, New Mexico, to help Jim start a new business.

I was tickled pink when no one else applied. I would have Jim all to myself and jumped at the offer. I wasn't dating anyone and was excited at being with Jim and being on the ground floor of a new business.

Denise showed me where Silver City was on the map. Oh! My excitement momentarily lapsed. It was in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico, which wasn't exactly high on my list of states to move to. But I was so pumped about the personal and work opportunities that I ignored any location concerns and agreed to go. I didn't even think to ask Denise about money stuff until later. Any second thoughts I had disappeared when Denise said I could have my old job back if I wanted.

I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I had a minor panic attack on the plane ride down. My apartment lease came up weeks before I left, and I didn't renew it. My cozy, inexpensive apartment was gone! All my earthly possessions were in my suitcases and a storage locker. Jim initially said he would pick me up at the El Paso airport but then said he couldn't at the last minute. I immediately thought the worst. Did that mean he had concerns about me? And then there was the general anxiety I had about whether I was up to the task of helping Jim start a new business. I was only twenty-four. What if I disappointed Jim?

I can't tell you how surprised and relieved and excited I was when I exited the arrival area, and Jim was waiting for me with a welcome grin on his face. I dashed toward him as fast as I could pull my heavy suitcases and gave him a big hug. I told him I was surprised he made it. I still remember what he said.

"Well, I did have an important meeting scheduled, but then I thought about how I'd feel if I left everything behind and moved to a place in the middle of nowhere to help a guy out, and he couldn't even be bothered to pick me up. I didn't feel very good! So, I'm here because I want you to know how excited I am to be working with you!"

A warm fuzzy rippled through my body when I heard that!

The next pleasant surprise was when we exited the air-conditioned airport. I still had on my winter digs from back home and was chilled from the air-conditioned plane. It felt like paradise when the outside air hit my skin! It was so warm, and the sun was so bright! Not the wimpy diffused Northern winter sunshine from back home! I actually stopped and savored the feeling for a minute. I looked over, and Jim was grinning at me. Later he told me that he felt the same way when he was younger and came down here.

I couldn't resist opening the car window on the way home and letting the wind and sun caress my arm. My anxiety about coming to Silver City was draining away.

Jim asked me whether I was fluent in Spanish. That was a tough question. When I was little, we had a Hispanic house cleaner, and mom made her speak to me in Spanish. At the time, it was gibberish, but my mind quickly caught on, and when mom made me take Spanish in school, it was easy. And I happened to have some Hispanic school friends who really taught me how to speak Spanish, including all the sexual and slang terms!

We stopped at a roadside vegetable/fruit stand. The vendor was Hispanic, and the couple in front of us were speaking Spanish. It was a perfect opportunity for me to test out my Spanish. The vendor was surprised but pleased when a half-Asian girl started talking to him in fluent Spanish. I was even more pumped when I looked at Jim, who seemed very pleased!

I couldn't stop looking at Jim on the ride home. He looked different. He was always in a suit back home, but today he had on a casual short-sleeve shirt and jean shorts. He had nice legs! And he was tanned all over, and his thick blonde hair was longer. He looked yummy!

He filled me in on his business plans, and I could tell he was pumped. His enthusiasm was contagious, and I started asking him all sorts of questions.

I was blown away when Jim offered to let me stay at his apartment until I found my own. That was way beyond the call of duty, and it fuelled my romantic scheming! I thought I'd be in a hotel by myself until I found an apartment and then down the road, maybe, just maybe if Jim and I hit it off, there might be some action between us at Jim's place.

I'd just skipped all those steps and pole-vaulted directly into Jim's place! Woo-hoo! I was so excited that I got carried away and squeezed his knee. He didn't seem to mind!

Jim showed me around Silver City the next day, and then I went for a long bike ride. I loved to bike and needed some exercise after the long flight and car ride from the previous day. When I came back, the scent of something delicious hit me as soon as I opened the door. Jim proceeded to tell me that he did all the cooking and grocery shopping when he was with Bonnie. I didn't like to cook, but I loved to eat, and I put another checkmark beside Jim as a romantic partner! The expression, 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach,' applied to me as much as any guy!

When I got back from my shower, there was a bottle of wine and two wine glasses on the table. Nice touch! I asked if we were celebrating, and Jim said we were and exclaimed he hadn't felt so excited in a long time. "Here's to a great first day and hopefully the first of many!"

I felt very welcome!

We dived in headfirst the next day! We prioritized what tasks needed to be done, like getting an office, deciding what services we were going to offer, etc.

Jim had already located a promising location close to downtown. He took me there, and I liked it too. It was a perfect size for a small business, and the floor space was totally open, giving us carte blanche to design the layout and colors how we wanted.

Jim looked at me. "I'm not very spatial. I have a hard time envisioning how things will come together in terms of layout. Denise laid out and decorated our old office. Would you like to do this one? You really don't want me doing it. Trust me! Are you okay with that?"

Wow! He was giving me the responsibility to design our new office! I was a bit nervous but thrilled that he felt confident in me and excited about the challenge. "Yes! I'd love to design the office! Thanks, Jim!"

We met every day to compare notes and assign priorities and divvy up the work. It was a lot of work, but it was exciting creating something from scratch. Most nights, I was wiped and in bed by nine.

I was thrilled when the office was completed! It looked as good as I hoped it would! There was a large entrance area for clients to wait that was very welcoming. It was very bright and full of plants with comfy furniture. The workspace was open concept, with natural lighting and lots of plants. It was going to be the kind of place that would boost your spirits when you came to work or visited.

Jim loved it and gave me a big hug. He couldn't stop telling what a great job I'd down. I puffed up like a proud Peacock, and when he hugged me, I hugged him back tight! Working with him was so uplifting and inspiring. Every day I woke up pumped about the day ahead! How many people can say that?

Every day Jim and I got closer and closer. We got to know how each other thought and worked. We started to specialize based on our strengths and weaknesses. Our separate visions for the business morphed into a shared vision. We were on the same page. It was so exciting! We even started to finish each other's sentences!

We started to specialize at home like a couple. He fed me delicious meals every day, and I kept the place spotless and our clothes clean. And we became comfortable around each other physically. Both of us typically wore shorts and t-shirts, and it was no big deal to see each other in our underwear.

We were like a couple in every way except for one thing. SEX! I was SO horny! I wanted to touch Jim SO bad! There was so much positive energy between us, work enthusiasm and trust and respect and appreciation, and sexual energy! I felt it, and I know Jim did too. I could barely keep my hands off him and was getting more touchy and huggy every day. I masturbated myself to huge orgasms every night before I dozed off!

Our crowning achievement was when we got the Spinoza construction company contract. We put a ton of work into getting it and had a meeting with the two brothers to hear their decision.

Both of us dressed up. Jim looked yummy in his suit. I wore a suit too, and when Jim saw me, he was practically drooling! I loved the way he looked at me!

The brothers had concerns, but we anticipated every one! Jim and I flipped back and forth effortlessly, dealing with their issues like a well-oiled machine. The brothers were concerned about promoting the local economy and started conversing softly to each other in Spanish about getting a commitment from us to hire a local grad if they gave us the contract.

I piped up in Spanish, which surprised them. They didn't know I was fluent, and they smiled. They repeated the concern they had mentioned to each other. We had already interviewed some recent grads in anticipation of expanding, so I knew Jim would agree to their request, but I double-checked with him. He nodded his head, yes, and I told the brothers in Spanish that we would hire a local. That clinched the deal.

Jim and I were on cloud nine! He wanted to go out and celebrate, but I had different plans! I wanted to go home and celebrate with a nice bottle of wine, a lovely meal, stimulating conversation, and SEX!

I was sure tonight was going to be the night! I put on a sizzling pair of painted-on neon pink spandex shorts and a sports bra that left nothing to the imagination and no doubt about my intentions!

Jim's eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw me! The night unfolded perfectly. We were already on cloud nine and so proud of ourselves, and the night just got better and better as we drank and talked and ate.

I was touching him all night long. I grazed my leg against Jim's when we were prepping the food and repeatedly patted his arm and leg. I knew it was time! I looked at him directly in the eye and squeezed his thigh quite high up and said I was going to bed with my absolute very best bedroom eyes, but he didn't get up!

What?

Then I purred each word below as slowly and sexually as I could in his ear, squeezed his thigh even higher, and pressed my bare leg against his!

"I -- had -- a -- wonderful -- night -- Jim. -- I'm -- going -- to -- bed."

I thought for sure he would follow, but he didn't!

WHAT!!!

I went to bed very frustrated!

=======================================================================

It was the moment of truth. I couldn't take the suspense anymore of not knowing whether there was a chance of a romantic relationship with Jim. If not, then I'd move out. No hard feelings. I'd be disappointed, but it would still be exciting and rewarding, building a new business with Jim, and I'd still have a great friend and mentor. I'd just have to take cold showers for six months!

I had a shower and trimmed myself down below and applied a light dab of perfume in several strategic spots. My hair was still wet from the shower and smelled fresh from my shampoo. I put on my ankle bracelet because I knew Jim found it sexy. And I put on my short white terry-cloth robe. It was perfect for the occasion. It just barely covered my ass. If Jim didn't want me, I'd leave it tied up, but if Jim did want me, it would be untied.