Jim and Dana

Story Info
Not all deformities are bad.
2.1k words
4.26
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was cursed. Not only was he generally unlucky but by the time he was 12 he knew he was different to the other boys.

All through high school he tried to hide his shame. Jeans showed off his deformation, and track pants were only good until hormones decided he hadn't been the centre of attention for a while.

He shunned attention, guys always assumed he was fucking teachers with a monster like that. And the girls? He had no idea what females were thinking. Maybe they were laughing, or in fear?

It wasn't til he was working as a retail clerk at a department store when he was 19 that he met Dana.

Working behind the counter gave him a chance to hide his cursed appendage. Dana started the week after Jim and always worked the same hours. They soon became friendly, always chatting instead of working. Then started eating lunch together.

That's when Jim's life changed.

A small bakery was right next door to the store, and when their breaks coincided they would eat outside with a hot beverage. Jim had black tea with 2 sugars and Dana was coffee, almost black 2 sugars.

They would take turns buying drinks, occasionally Jim would drop her home after work if the weather was bad.

To Jim, there were no signals given out, they were just 2 good workmates.

One cold miserable day Dana asked him for a ride home since it was raining.

Jim was always happy to help out and seconds later they were in the old hq Holden out of the pouring rain.

Dana took off her jacket and threw it in the back as he had told her the first time she asked. She was just getting her seatbelt on as Jim turned onto the street a little too fast for the wet tarmac. Dana fell face first in Jim's lap causing the surprised visitor to get a good look and feel at Jim's hardening member through his black work pants.

"Shit! I'm so sorry Dana, I don't know what I was thinking" said the embarrassed Jim.

"What the hell was that Jim? Did you smuggle something out or?" Dana started, while buckling in.it was at least 3o seconds before Dana realised she couldn't take her eyes off his crotch.

"I, uhhh, ummm..."Jim stammered.

Dana cut him short" it's ok Jim, I'm just fucking with you" she laughed and punched his arm playfully.

Jim was still embarrassed when they arrived at Dana's apartment. The rain had eased to a sprinkling, and Dana grabbed her coat from the back seat. As she turned to open the door she announced" I almost forgot, I got something for you, could you come in and get it?"

"Free stuff? You know I'm down!" Jim replied as he shut off the engine.

Dana giggled as they hurried towards the door. Cover was minimal from the elements and Jim got closer to Dana than he had ever been, well until the car ride.

He could smell her perfume, CK One, and when Dana bent a little to get the key in the door, her butt brushed against his groin. Instantly, Jim rose an extra couple of inches. If Dana noticed, and how could she not, she didn't let on.

The door swung open and Dana invited Jim in, hanging her coat on a hook by the door. "Do you want a cuppa? I'm having one" she said as she led the way through to the kitchen.

Dana had a small apartment, one bedroom, kitchen, lounge, and amenities, it was tidy and had lots of artwork on the walls.

As the kettle boiled Dana busied herself with getting mugs sugar and hot chocolate. "Hot chocolate ok? I'm out of teabags" she asked.

"Yeah sounds good, thanks hun". Jim replied. Did I just call her hun? He thought.

Dana simply smiled, a smile that lit up her face.

"Did I leave my keys in the door? Can you just check for me. " Dana asked.

"Sure" he said as he went back to the door. He opened the door, nope, no keys, closed it again and made his way back towards the kitchen as the kettle began to whistle.

Dana had taken off her shirt and had a lacey topped black bra on, barely holding her large breasts in.

"Oh wow" Jim exclaimed.

"Not in the door?" Dana asked completely normal.

"Uhhhh no they weren't" he managed as he took a seat at the table to hide himself.

Dana picked up the 2 mugs and brought them out of the kitchen towards the table.

As she came round the benches, Jim noticed she had taken off her work pants and was wearing a matching pair of panties.

"So, can you guess what I've got for you Jim?

Except for porn and once seeing his best mates mum getting dressed, this was the most he'd seen of any female.

He tried to act cool while his face flushed, and his body drained his blood to one certain area.

" Is it a hat?" He asked with a slight tremble.

Dana lowered the mugs onto the table then kissed him. A friendly kiss, closed but moist lips.

"Do I scare you?" She asked.

"What? No. I just.." Jim trailed off and looked away. Only to have Dana grab his chin and tilt it back towards her face.

"Are you a virgin Jim?" It wasn't an accusation, it was a genuine question.

Jim was honest and he enjoyed Dana's company, but would letting her know his shame break down everything they had?

She was sweet, funny, very attractive, especially almost naked!

"Yes" he said trying to look away again.

"Jim. Look at me. I think I love you. If I'm coming on too strong say so. But I want to be your first." Dana spoke honestly, never breaking eye contact with him.

A tear formed in Jim's eye, but he couldn't let her see it. He reached up, pulled her closer and they kissed. Soon the kissing got a lot more passionate and Dana started to take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt.

Jim grabbed her hands, pulling away from their kiss. "I want to, but I don't know..." He started. Dana shushed him and simply said, "I do" and started to slide down to her knees.

He let her hands go and she dragged her nails softly down his chest, stomach and down to his belt buckle. Her eyes never left his as she started to unbuckle it.

Jim had has bottom lip between his teeth and a hungry look in his eye. This seemed to please Dana, she smiled as the belt was released, and so was the pressure it had on Jim's penis. It pushed against the waistline of his pants aching for freedom

"Wait, I need to tell you something.." Jim hesitated, "I'm not a normal guy, it's.... different, please don't hate me" he finished.

Dana let her hands rest on his thighs, smiled sweetly again. Did she know he melted a bit everytime she did that?

"I'm no expert Jim, but I've seen a few dicks you know, it can't be that crazy, I mean you fit in pants" she said with a wink, trying to keep it all light hearted.

"Can I continue, or do you want me to stop here?" Dana added.

After a pause of maybe 5 seconds, she ran her hand over his very swollen glans.

Dana moaned, "I'll take that as permission" popping his button and nearly didn't have to do the zipper.

Jim's cock was straining against the fabric pushing the zipper down with its weight.

His underwear did nothing to hold back the creature within, as a 10 inch cock thrust itself forward.

Dana pulled back in shock, on top of his shaft about 3 inches from the base was another penis, about 4 inches itself.

She looked up at Jim.

"I know I'm a freak" Jim said as he tried to cover himself up.

"No baby. Wait, do they both work? This could be great baby!" Her excitement was contagious.

" Junior has no feeling but he still gets hard and cums, if that's what you mean?" Jim opened up in joy.

Dana smiled a wicked grin and put the little one in her mouth for a second or two. "Anything?" She queried.

Jim chuckled, "Nothing". No sooner had the word left his mouth she took the head of his cock in her mouth. After running her tongue around the underside of Jim's knob a little, she released her lips and looked up expentantly.

Jim didn't see her lookup as his eyes had closed and possibly rolled to the back of his head.

"What about that time?" she asked knowingly.

"I think I just died for a second there" Jim responded with a giant smile.

" I can't believe I found a cute funny guy, with an amazing dick" Dana said looking up at Jim whilst she massaged the head of the large penis in her hands.

"Are you sure you're a virgin Jim, this isn't just some line is it?" Dana teased.

"Like you couldn't tell? " He returned.

She dug her nails into his shaft playfully " Are you calling me a slut mister?"

He winced a little and began to apologise, but was stopped as she took the head into her mouth again and tried to get it down her throat before taking it out again.

"It's so fat Jim, I can't do it, I can't deep-throat you like I want to" Dana frustrated complained.

Dana thought for a second before grinning ear to ear.

"Trust me Jim, I have something I'd like to try, I think you might like it, she said pulling him up to his feet.

"You won't need those either" she commented on Jim's pants, which had pooled around his ankles.

Dana led Jim into her bedroom.

A 4 post bed, with a canopy that looked like it had come straight from a 17th century royal boudoir took up most of the room.

That was all he had time to see, as Dana pulled Jim into her falling back on the bed.

Her breasts thrust into his face, which he immediately tried to motor boat, only managing to dribble over his own face.

Laying on his back with Dana straddling him was ecstasy. If she moved, he was likely to blow it all.

Then she did move, she rolled off him onto her back and grabbed a condom from her drawer, opening it with her teeth as she rolled back to Jim.

"You good Jim?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Uhh yeah I think so" Jim sheepishly replied.

Dana help up the rolled up latex,"Do you want me to put this on for you?" To which Jim nodded eagerly in the affirmative.

She put the condom in her mouth, grabbed the base of his swollen shaft and started to roll it on with her lips.

Her hand slid off his middle leg and cupped his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze as her talented mouth rolled the rubber as far as it would go.

Jim's eyes locked on Dana's as she released his dick from between her lips.

She grinned, licked her lips and made her way back up to him.

They kissed passionately as Dana began to straddle Jim again. She broke the liplock and knelt above his throbbing tool, reaching down and positioning it for ease of entry.

*I hope your ready, I know I am!" she joked seductively.

"Oh yeah!" Jim hoped

.

She slid down onto the head. Letting it rub against her pussy that was indeed ready. The moist juice from between Dana's thighs coated the long latex covered cock quickly. Her need was greater than her will power though, for as soon as the enlarged head parted her pussy lips, she slammed down on his dick. Filling her pussy as much as she could.

As she reached the base of his cock, the little addition punched her clit, almost making her cum right then.

She slowly slid back up his shaft, seeming to grip on it, up until the bell end was almost out then slamming down again.

"Oh my. Fuck Jim!" She cried out as she continued to fuck him.

Jim silently bit his lip, screaming in pleasure internally. He reached up grabbing Dana's full breasts as they bounced with her rhythm. Running his fingers over her nipples and squeezing.

"Fuck. I'm cumming" Dana squeeled as her bouncing became more of a grind.

Her pussy pulsed around his cock and he immediately lost all control. Blowing streams of cum up into the rubber.

"That was the quickest I have ever orgasmed Jim!" She blurted before turning red.

"That's a good thing, right?" He asked only half joking.

Dana laughed, kissed him and said "Yes, baby it's a very good thing." She kissed him again, pulled off his dick, took off the condom and kissed his penis. "Well done junior, I think I want to keep you"