Jim and I are Vacation Sluts

Story Info
How Jim and I became Vacation sluts in Fort Lauderdale.
1.4k words
4.16
38.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I live in New England and over the past ten or so years have taken the opportunity to indulge in quick trips to Florida two or three times each year. Sometimes we stay for the week but these have become, typically three day get a-ways that take very little advance planning and we can be on the beach with minimal stress.

The first time we took such a trip we went to the beach in Fort Lauderdale. We had a good time; the weather was perfect and we were checking out the sexy people and enjoying good food and drink. We went to a club on the second night and spent the evening dancing together and with others.

I wore a sexy little club dress with a halter top that dipped down very low. It for the most part concealed my braless tits but when I moved just right there was a little flashing going on. The bottom of the dress was loose and flowing, not real short but it also offered the opportunity for a little flashing. Under it, I wore a skimpy thong consisting of a patch of fabric and a couple of stretchy strings. It was more like a G-string than a thong.

At the club, both of us were flirting for all we were worth with others, which was leading to a high state of arousal. I enjoyed watching Jim dancing with beautiful woman knowing that it would be me who gets the benefit of their provocative actions. He was bumping and grinding all night and I saw several occasions where he had his hands inside someone's dress.

I was also dancing with several guys who made no attempt to hide their obvious erections when they were grinding their pelvis into mine. We were both certainly enjoying the attention and the freedom to adventure a bit. After an hour or so I was making no effort to restrict roving hands or keep my boobs from bouncing into full view. I don't know how many people, including girls took the liberty of feeling me up.

We left the club and took a walk on the beach. Of course, you know where this is going, what would a trip to the beach be without getting laid on the beach. We were like two teenagers in heat. We found a beach chair and before I knew it my thong was gone and my dress was up over my ass with Jim pounding my pussy for all he was worth. My orgasm hit almost the instant he penetrated followed by him filling me with cum and another orgasm.

Before we knew it, we were heading home. Short trip but it was sexy as hell and I for one wanted more. We were the typical tourists, more clothes than you could ever wear, lots of luggage and all the stress associated with traveling.

When we returned home back in New England and went to work the next day, both exhausted but satisfied.

Over the next weeks the topic of our trip came up several times. One particular cold evening we were sitting by the fireplace enjoying the heat from the fire and two sex on the beach cocktails. Our living room gets very warm when the fire is burning and this evening was no exception. When we sat down, I was wearing skin tight jeans and a flannel shirt. Not horribly sexy but I knew it would get hot and that Jim would enjoy the show when I started removing my clothes. As planned, my shirt didn't take long before it was off. I was down to my jeans and a very sexy red low-cut push up bra.

I noticed the growing bulge in Jim's pants and said, "Wana dance, it would be like being back in Fort Lauderdale."

Jim blushed a little and said, "Sure,"

With that, we got up and started bumping and grinding just like we did at the club. The room got hotter and hotter than in no time my pants were off and I was down to my red matching bra and thong. Jim lost his shirt and his dick was stiff as a board while it was grinding into me.

After about fifteen minutes of pretty intense dry humping we sat down to take a break.

We reminisced about how much fun our provocative behavior was in Fort Lauderdale but at this point neither one of us was ready to blurt out, "When can we do it again." We talked about how exciting it was dancing with others particularly the hot flirting and physical contact on the dance floor.

I said to Jim, "I so enjoyed the feeling of the stiff cocks rubbing against me and the guys making no attempt to hide it. Pretty much all of the guys had their hands on my ass using my cheeks as handgrips to pull me hard against their cocks."

Jim smiled and said, "I know I was watching and will admit I was aroused by the guys doing it but more by the fact that it was clear you were enjoying it."

I asked, "I did enjoy the attention. Did you notice that a couple guys had their hands under my dress on my bare ass?"

Jim said," I would say it was more than a couple, you danced with about six guys and I know at least four had your bare ass in their hands."

With a smile "Actually it was seven guys and six of them enjoyed my bare ass."

Jim said, "Ok, I stand corrected."

We both laughed and agreed that was a fun night.

"How did you feel about me knowing and seeing those guys groping me, does it make me a slut", I asked Jim.

Jim thought for a minute and said, "I would say there is an element of slutty behavior, but if you are a slut, what am I? I was enjoying being one of those guys with the stiff dick grinding into the ladies and I had my hands under a few dresses."

I said, "I know, I saw, you were in heaven."

"Yah, I guess I was."

He went on to say, "One of the ladies was not wearing any panties."

I suggested, "Maybe she was wearing a thong or a G-string"

Jim said," I'm very sure she was not wearing any panties because she took my hand and guided it to her bare pussy."

Much to my surprise, the fact that my husband was finger fucking some slut on the dance floor didn't bother me in the least, in fact it energized me. Clearly, we were both taken by the sexual energy on the dance floor.

I smiled and said, "Jim, I have a confession to make, one of the guys dancing with me had his hand on my panty covered pussy and I have to admit it felt amazing. Do you remember when we went up on the beach and I had an orgasm almost the moment you entered me."

He said "yes."

I responded, "That was not my first orgasm that night, when you slide your dick in me, all I was thinking about was the fact that I had just been finger fucked by a total stranger and the mind blowing orgasm I had right on the dance floor. The most exciting part was that the people around me knew exactly what had happened. I felt like a total slut and I was loving it."

"Your dirty little girl", Jim replied.

My pussy was in desperate need of attention, so I pushed Jim back on the couch and planted myself right on his face. I held my thong to one side giving him access to my clit and pussy. He went crazy on my and in no time, I sprayed his face with girl cum.

Once I calmed down, I said, "Jimmy, can we do it again?"

He said sure, "Climb back on."

I said, "Not what I meant, can we go back to Florida and be a couple of vacation sluts again?"

Without saying a word, Jimmy stood up, dropped his pants and said, "Let's dance."

I got up to dance but this time there was nothing between us and instead of dry humping he drove his cock right into me to fuck me right on our dance floor.

"I'll take that as a yes", and he filled me with cum.

I said, "I've been doing a little research, can we go to Miami Beach next time?"