Jim and I are Vacation Sluts Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim and I go back to Florida to continue our stutty vacation.
2.8k words
4.36
22.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a slutty but loving relationship between a married couple who are taking a walk on the wild side. In the story my husband does lick another mans cum from my pussy, if this is something that bothers you, don't read the story. If you are hung up on punctuation or an occasional spelling error, don't read the story. It you are hung up on categories, get a life.

I hope you enjoy my fantasy story, leave me a comment to let me know.

*****

My pussy was in desperate need of attention, so I pushed Jim back on the couch and planted myself right on his face. I held my thong to one side giving him access to my clit and pussy. He went crazy on my and in no time, I sprayed his face with girl cum.

Once I calmed down, I said, "Jimmy, can we do it again?"

He said sure, "Climb back on."

I said, "Not what I meant, can we go back to Florida and be a couple of vacation sluts again?"

Without saying a word, Jimmy stood up, dropped his pants and said, "Let's dance."

I got up to dance but this time there was nothing between us and instead of dry humping he drove his cock right into me to fuck me right on our dance floor.

"I'll take that as a yes", and he filled me with cum.

I said, "I've been doing a little research, can we go to Miami Beach next time?"

Jim and I are Vacation Sluts Pt 2

It has been a few months since our Fort Lauderdale adventure where we were fucking around with strangers on the club's dance floor. We both totally enjoyed the freedom of being able to fool around with people that we didn't even know their names, right in front of each other. We were ready to do it again and maybe even take it to a different level.

First though a little about us. I am a police officer in a medium size town in New England. I'm 5'9" and weight about one hundred and thirty-five pounds. I have what I consider to be perfect boobs, natural 38D's that are have just the right amount of sag. One part about my job that I don't like, is the fact that I wear a bullet proof vest, unfortunately, it hides two of my very best assets. I try to make up for it by wearing tailored pants that complement my round ass nicely.

Jim is a consultant that travels a great deal but is able to adjust his schedule easily to accommodate our needs. He is 6'1" with a broad chest and gorgeous dark hair.

We decided to try Miami as our next location for our vacation slut adventure. On this particular trip we flew into Fort Lauderdale and drove down to South Beach. We had a beautiful hotel in the Art Deco District on Ocean Boulevard right across from Lummis Park.

We arrived in the middle of the day and immediately headed to the beach. I was wearing a typical two-piece bathing suit that was probably considered conservative based on South Beach standards.

There were hundreds of people on the beach including several women that had chosen to go topless. Jim kept nagging at me to remove my top but I was just not real comfortable going topless in public. We have a hot tub at home that is for the most part no clothes allowed, even with friends but it is in the privacy of our backyard. I don't have a problem with being nude in front of people, but on the beach in broad daylight with kids around was a bit too much for me.

We left the beach and headed to the hotel, stopping at a bar for a quick refreshment on the way. In South Beach, the bars have these huge drinks that are buy one get one during happy hour. I had finished the first one which left me with a very pleasant buzz. Once I was about halfway through the second one, I was pretty well on my way to being trashed. Our quick stop turned into a couple hours of drinking with only a little bit to eat.

We went up to our hotel room, took showers and were just hanging out when Jim laid me back on the bed and dove his tongue deep into my pussy. I had my lady parts waxed a couple days before our trip, Jim said, "You are as smooth as a baby's ass and your cunt tastes amazing. I see you went Brazilian this time, very nice." I only get the full Brazilian for special occasions. I expect to get fucked several times on this trip so I wanted to make the best of it. Jim was going down on my clit like a pro then he slipped a finger in my smooth ass and that was all I could take. I yelled a string of filthy sex talk loud enough that I'm sure the people in the next room heard it clearly. It didn't take long and I was bouncing through my first orgasm, on god did that feel good.

Once I calmed down, I slid down off the bed to my knees and took Jim's dick in my mouth. He has a lovely cock, not real big but I love getting ass fucked, and it is just perfect for the task. Jim stays hard all night and can usually deliver at least two loads of cum and sometimes three in one night.

Unlike my occasional visits to the waxer, Jim is a regular. There is never a hair on his cock, nut-sack or ass. I have to say I love sucking cock and there is nothing like a smooth package.

There is something about being on my knees getting my face fucked that is a real turn on. Jim was holding the back of my head, using my mouth for his pleasure. I think I get as much pleasure as he does, I very much enjoy the feeling of being controlled by him. He pumped my mouth hard for a few minutes than gave me a huge load of his seed. He never warns me when he is about to cum, he doesn't need to, his cock always lets me know.

Typically, I never lose a drop but this load was huge, despite my best efforts to swallow all of it my tits got splattered. He sat back to recover as I put on a little show for him scooping up the overflow with my fingers than licking my fingers clean. I don't know which I like more, swallowing the whole load in one shot or putting on a little slutty show using the cum as my prop.

We were getting hungry so wo got dressed and headed to the street. I wore a flowing little summer dress and of course he requested that I don't wear a bra or panties. I protested his request but really had no intention of wearing any underwear. I said," What makes you think I even brought bras and panties with me."

He smiles and responded, "You nasty little girl."

When we got out on the street it was a little breezier than I had anticipated which made it a challenge to keep my dress down. It was a sexy little dress; bright summer colors and slightly see through. As a walked I could feel my breasts jiggling and was pretty confident that I was not the only one getting pleasure because of it.

We found a lovely street restaurant and enjoyed a wonderful meal along with another round of drinks. Each restaurant will have hosts and hostesses of Latin decent on the street encouraging guests to sit down to have dinner while enjoying the live Latin music. These people are absolutely gorgeous. Ladies in tight little dresses and guys in the tightest black pants I have ever seen leaving very little to the imagination.

After dinner and a couple of drinks the liquid courage was in high gear. When I got up to leave, I thanked the very sexy host for the great service and he started to dance with me. We were bumping and grinding to a very hot Latin beat. At this point I had lost total awareness of my little dress and the wind, the dress was flying all over allowing passer byes to sneak peaks and my commando ass. Jim was just enjoying the show and my lack of inhibition.

My host looked over at Jim and Jim just smiled giving him a nod as if to say, go for it.

My host held me tight and I could feel his cock against my pelvis. Oh my, it felt huge, he was dry humping me right there on the street with his hands on my naked ass. I didn't care who was watching but I knew this was the cock I wanted for out Miami adventure.

Jim and I had a few threesomes' years back, they were great fun but until now I was not interested in doing it again. All I know is that I wanted this Cuban cock.

When the song ended, I looked into his eyes and asked, "Would you like to join us for a night cap?"

He said, "Absolutely, I get off at 2am."

I replied with a smile, "I expect you will get off a couple more times after that."

Jim said, "We will meet you back here at 2."

It was just after midnight so we had a little time to kill.

As we walked down the sidewalk, I could feel the stares from people watching my tits jiggle and my dress flying around. I felt like such a slut and was loving it. We went into one of the beach stores where Jim suggested that I get a new bathing suit that was a little more in style for south beach. I'm a girl, you don't have to ask me twice to buy a new outfit. I picked one out that was revealing but I could almost get away with it at the town pool, not exactly what I had in mind. I picked out another on and held it up for Jim to see and the bulge in his pants said it all.

He said, "Will you really wear that?'

I said "If it is ok with you I will."

He said "Go for it."

As two o'clock approached, we went back to the restaurant to reconnect with our Latin host. Several of his co-workers were standing out front, it was clear that they knew he was on his way to fuck a tourist. It was apparent that there were a few bets in play suggesting the tourists were bull shit and not coming back.

We had to walk a few blocks back to the hotel, I was in the middle with Jim on one side and Latin Host on the other. I felt like everyone knew I was about to get fucked by these two beautiful men. My tits were jiggling and the dress kept showing off my assets. I didn't care, tonight I'm going to enjoy every minute of performing like a slut.

We walked through the lobby and the desk person looked right at me, I suspect he was thinking I was getting paid an hourly rate for services. We got in the elevator and as soon as the door closed my dress hit the floor. Here I was stark naked with my husband and a guy that I didn't even know his name. I had second thoughts for a few moments, which disappeared immediately when someone touched my now dripping pussy. We walked to the end of corridor with me totally naked except for my sexy heals. Fortunately, no one was in the corridor but if there were, I probably would not have cared. Who know, in the state I was in, I might have invited them along.

When we got in the room, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and told the guys I want them to be naked with stiff dicks when I return. A couple minutes later I was back and got my wish. Much to my delight Latin hosts cock was as big as I hoped and he kept it hair free as I like it. I'm going to guess seven to eight inched and fat with a beautiful olive glow.

I dropped to my knees to my favorite submissive position taking turns sucking on both of them. It had been many years since I had two cocks at once.

I consider myself to be an expert cock sucker but I have to admit I was having a hell of a time accommodating all of Latin hosts cock.

Jim pulled me up on the foot of the bed and laid me face down. Latin host continued fucking my mouth while Jim mounted me from behind and gently drove his cock into my eager ass. It only took a minute or two for me to have my first orgasm and it was a mind blower. I didn't think it would ever end than it rolled right into the next one.

Much as I like getting ass fucked there was no way Latin host was going to get that monster in my ass but my pussy was wet and ready, I rolled over on my back and told him to fuck me. I spread my legs wide and braced myself as he entered me. OMG, this was the most amazing feeling I have ever had, a little pain but oh so much pleasure. He pumped me like I have never been pumped before. In the mean time I had my head tipped way back over the edge of the bed and Jim was fucking my mouth with long hard thrusts. I lost track of my orgasms; it was like one right after another.

I am now a true slut; my body is being used by two men for their pleasure and I am loving every minute of it.

Jim blew a load in my mouth and I swallowed it loving every bit, then he took a bit a break and laid next to me on the bed. After a few minutes' Latin host needed a break so he pulled out and sat down. We all sat in silence until I got up and mounted Jim's face. I wanted him to taste my pussy after it had been fucked so well.

Jim was clearly enjoying my pussy and all of its mixed juices when Latin host climbed on and drove his dick into my pussy from behind. So now I have Jim licking my clit, Latin hosts big cock fucking me and the orgasms started again. After only a minute or so of fucking me Latin host said I'm going to fill your cunt with cum and he did. Holly shit, there was so much cum that it went deep inside me and all over Jim.

Jim was a little taken back by that as he had tasted his own cum from my pussy many times but he had never eaten out another guys cum. When I realized how much cum he got I had the biggest orgasm of the night. It was an amazing turn on for me to see his face with cum on it and knowing that I had him pinned down like he has me when I'm on my knees getting my face fucked. I looked down at him and said "ok slut, the tides have turned, clean my up". Oh god was that sexy.

I wanted to taste Latin Hosts cum so I got on my knees again and took him in my mouth. He took my hair and fucked my face like I was a street whore. It didn't take long and he was hard as a rock again ready to unload in my mouth. With a deep thrust that almost gaged me I felt ribbons of cum shooting down my throat. I felt like such a slut and loved it.

I looked at Jim and I said, "it is official, we are a couple of sluts."

It was almost daybreak; we all collapsed to sleep and woke up around noon. Latin host was gone and I have to say I was a little disappointed, I was hoping for a morning fuck and round two that night.

Oh well, time to go to the beach in my slutty bathing suit and maybe we will look for another Latin host for tonight.

When I put the suit on, I realized how much I had to drink the night before. I can't imagine anyone would wear this suite in public. I said to Jim, "What do you think, does this suit make me look like a cheap slut?"

He smiled and said "Pretty much."

I said, "Good that is the look I was going for" and I found my sheerest coverup to put over it.

To be continued...