Jim & Jane Become Nudists

Story Info
This is a fictional adventure of a couple becoming nudists.
20.7k words
4.63
21.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim & Jane Become Nudists - Would You Dare to Bare? - By W_E_Sinful

Author's Note: All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years old or older.

Chapter 1 of the Orange Blossom Nudist Resort Series

*** Tahitian Vacation ***

It all started innocently enough when Jim's wife, Jane, began planning their summer vacation. Spending most of their lives in the south and central Florida, they often went somewhere nearby, like the Caribbean. Other times they would go north to the lower Appalachian Mountain areas to escape Florida's heat and humidity.

Jane, however, was looking for something more exotic this time. She wanted more exciting tales and photos to share with our friends and coworkers. Our same old same old was not good enough for an Instagram world.

They had saved up a little more money than usual, so they looked at Europe, Hawaii, or somewhere out west. Wherever they ended up, Jim knew they would have a beach. For Jane, it is not a vacation without sand and sun. Considering their budget and available vacation time, they would have a couple of weeks.

After looking at many locations, Jane finally hit upon Tahiti in French Polynesia.

"Jim, Tahiti sounds like just what I'm looking for. Do you think we could afford it?"

"We probably wouldn't be taking too many side trips on an island that size, and we would spend most of our time at the beach. Therefore, that will save a little money. It definitely sounds like an adventure, Jane. Let's run the numbers."

Jane liked the idea that they would be in a foreign country where they spoke French, which sounded romantic. She selected what looked like a lovely beachfront hotel. She wanted to relax and soak up the sun with a few side trips to explore the island and local culture.

Now Jane was not naive. They had been to various beaches where many women wore skimpy bikinis. Some wore thong-type bottoms, and a few even went topless on one of the Caribbean islands. Thongs are generally not allowed at most Florida beaches. Still, they had seen them at South Beach in Miami, where a thong bottom was allowed, but it was not the norm. Jane did not think she would be surprised by anything Tahiti would have to throw at her.

She did not have a problem with the occasional eye candy, for Jim, at South Beach. She was not a prude, as she liked to wear tiny string bikinis herself, so she would have minimal tan lines.

She felt more comfortable if more daring women wore skimpier attire at the beaches they visited. In that way, she figured she would not stand out or be made to feel paranoid wearing her little string bikini. She thought Tahiti would be the same.

Wrong...

Jane booked the flights and rooms for a beachfront hotel in Tahiti about a month in advance to get the best rates. They then waited patiently for their scheduled vacation to begin. After an agonizing flight in a cramped coach seat, they finally arrived in Tahiti and went to their hotel room to check in. It was getting late in the evening when they arrived, so they decided to visit the nightclub in the hotel for a meal and a few drinks before visiting the beach in the morning.

After sleeping in and enjoying a leisurely breakfast, they were ready for the beach. Jane wore her favorite black string bikini with a cover-up and her SFP 4 tanning lotion. Jim took his bottle of SPF 50. Jane always laughed at him, but he had no desire to test his luck with skin cancer. However, he did enjoy lying out to soak up the heat of the sun's rays. They were ready to head for the beach across from their hotel.

As soon as they stepped onto the beach, Jane was in shock. Most of the women were topless, including the women her age.

Jane quickly picked a spot and spread their towels out. They then went through the ritual of slathering on the tanning lotion. It was all Jim could do, not to stare at all the boobs. After all, Jim was a happily married man. Besides, he did not want to catch hell for staring or spring a massive boner in a public place. However, he could not help but sneak a few peeks. There were so many bold, bouncing titties on display, small ones, big ones, light ones, dark ones, firm ones, and saggy ones. As a well-endowed beauty walked by, with her breasts gently swaying in time to her steps, he had to swallow hard to keep his tongue from falling out. Better, pretend not to notice, Jim thought to himself. Not a problem, though. Jane was too busy looking for herself.

They both pretended to stare out at the ocean for a while.

Finally, Jane spoke up. "Most women my age aren't wearing tops, and some have skimpy thong-type bottoms. I'm sure you've noticed."

Now how does a guy answer a question like that, Jim thought. It is the same as when a woman asks you if a dress makes her look fat. A guy cannot say he did not notice and definitely couldn't comment about her age.

"Well..."

"Jim, I changed my mind. I want to check out more of the island."

Saved!

"You can stay here if you want to enjoy the sights."

Jim was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he got this one. "I would rather we stick together. Let's return to our room and look at some of those brochures we picked up at the front desk."

After two days of exploring the island tourist traps, Jan could not find anything else that caught her fancy. However, Jim was not the one who was going to be the first to suggest trying the beach again.

On the night of the third day, Jane realized she was starting to get a farmer's tan.

"How will I explain to my friends and coworkers why I don't have an all-over tan? I have been trying to avoid the beach because of all those topless women. However, I am going to have to swallow my pride. Just try not to stare at all the bare boobs too much. Obviously, you will enjoy this vacation a lot more than I will. You're going to owe me big time."

Their next morning started as if it did the first day, Jane with her black bikini and SPF 4, Jim with his SPF 50.

After about an hour of lying out, Jim suggested they take a walk. Jane sat up and looked around. There are only a couple of topless women, and they are outnumbered by several older women wearing one-piece suits.

Then she spotted two women further down the beach. Although they were much older, probably in their fifties, they strolled along bare-breasted.

"Jim, oh my God, I can't do this. Look at those two letting it all hang out. Everyone will think I'm an old prude."

"Hell, Jane. Maybe you should give it a try."

"But all the guys will stare at me. Would you really be OK with me being half-naked?"

"The guys have a lot of other women to look at, so it wouldn't be like they're just focused on you. Look at it this way. In a couple of days, we will be flying home, and we will never see any of these people again. As I see it, I get a rare chance to show off my wife's hot body and let the guys drool over what I have. It would certainly make this a vacation to remember. We just won't be able to tell anyone about it."

"Okay, but how do I get my top off without drawing too much attention? Do I simply take it off and fling it aside? That would be obvious."

"I've got an idea. Lay face down, and I will undo your top. Continue to lie that way for a while and then casually roll over like you always go topless."

"That's a dumb idea."

"You got a better one?"

With that, Jane laid down, and Jim undid her top. She then carefully slid it away while keeping her boobs on the towel. Jim got restless after about half an hour. "Are you ready to try to roll over?"

"Jim, sit up first and make sure not too many guys are hanging around."

Jim looked around and saw what seemed to be a typical crowd of beachgoers. "Eh, there are a couple of guys over to our left checking out the girls. However, they seem to have a couple of topless teenagers wearing tiny thongs in their sight. Those girls look like they are under 18. I bet those guys could go to jail for what's on their minds."

"They sound like pervs, Jim. Are you sure it is, okay?"

"They may be perverts, but the same guys who check out 18-year-olds weren't normally interested in more mature women. Look, Jane, let us get real. You will have to wait forever for a totally deserted beach. If you are going to do this, first sit up and bring your knees up to your chest; that way, you'll be partly covered." It was as good a plan as any. Besides, Jane, you can't hide forever by lying on her belly.

After sitting up, Jane looked to her left at the two teen girls. Not only were they topless, but they were wearing tiny G-string bottoms.

"Those girls? How do you figure they could be teenagers? Their ass cheeks are on display for the whole world to see. Surely their parents wouldn't let them run around like that?"

"I didn't look that closely, Jane. You may be right." Jim was not going to tell her he had taken a second look. He was not about to admit he had noticed how perky their breasts were, with absolutely no sag whatsoever. Nor was Jim about to confess, observing how their nipple and aureoles were not as large as the more mature females on display. He would risk getting slapped silly for checking them out. Then Jim would have to convince Jane that her breasts looked just as tasty. He would then risk getting smacked a second time when bumbling through a clumsy expression of male appreciation. In truth, he felt Jane did have beautiful boobs. Although not huge, they had kept a youthful firmness.

After a few minutes, Jane felt more comfortable. She decided it was time to get up and walk the beach. They strolled down to the water and turned to the right, away from the crowd of potential oglers. Jim took his usual position closer to the edge of the water. That way, Jane, who was shorter, would be at about eye level with Jim. Jane usually liked that, but not today.

"Honey, switch sides with me. That way, you'll be between most of the sunbathers and me. That way, you'll be partly hidden by your body."

"Still feeling shy, gorgeous? There's no reason you should."

"I know it won't do much good, but it still will make me feel a little better."

It was a warm day, as most days were in Tahiti. Jane's skin was already glowing, beginning to collect a faint sheen of sweat. Jim slipped his arm around her waist and felt the delicious heat of two nearly naked bodies in contact.

"You know what, Jim? This really feels nice. Normally, my top pushes my boobs against my body, making little pools of sweat collect on the underside of my titties."

Jim watched a tiny drop of moisture run between her bouncing globes and then vanish. He would have loved to chase it with his tongue.

"I also like how my boobs gently sway as I walk; it feels very free and even a little erotic." Jane took Jim by the hand and squeezed just his fingertips. "We may have to go back to our room pretty soon to take care of a burning desire I'm starting to develop."

"Same here. You're so hot without a top that I'm getting a semi," Jim said. "These swim trunks aren't as baggy as when I put them on in the morning."

"Are you sure you don't have a problem with my boobs hanging out like this in front of the other men?"

"Hell no, I trust you're not going to run off with any of them. Besides, I like showing off my hot wife, and most men with good-looking wives would do the same if they got the chance. However, if you continue to heat me up, that little rise you gave me will be a bigger problem. You know the old saying, the angle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat."

They began approaching a hot-looking topless woman in the surf as they walked. She had her back to us, but we could tell she was about Jane's age and size. Her boobs, waist, and hips were all about the same as Jane's. The big difference was that she was wearing a black G-string bottom. It had strings tied off in bows at the sides of her hips, like those on Jane's suit. Instead of attaching to a triangular patch of cloth covering her butt, they continued around her waist to a silver ring at the top of her butt crack. A third-string then led down from the ring. It disappeared between the cheeks of her ass, presumably attaching to the small triangular piece of cloth covering her crotch in front. Her butt cheeks were on full display. Jim just wanted to reach out and grab a cheek in each hand. Oh, Jim knew they would have to return to their room soon. The woman's G-string was black, his wife's favorite color. Jane could not help but make the same comparison Jim was making.

"You think I would ever dare to wear a thong like that? Besides having an all-over tan on my boobs, I would have a tanned butt as well."

"As I said before, Jane, we'll never see any of these people again. I say, go for it!"

"Are you ready to shop?" For the first time, on their vacation, she really smiled.

"Fuck, yeah!"

They returned to their beach towels, only long enough to get dressed and head back. As Jane lifted her arms to tie her top on, Jim could not keep his eyes off her beautiful tits.

By the time they got to their room, Jim's cock was throbbing; he was in agony as it strained against the confines of his trunks, with all those lush naked boobs at the beach! Including his wife's. Especially his wife's!

Jane entered first, and Jim closed the door behind them and immediately began to slide his swimsuit down past his hips. This allowed his dick to spring free. As the trunks fell to his ankles, Jim stepped forward in a continuous walking motion. Now stark naked, he scrambled up from behind, Jane catching her by surprise as Jim slammed into her backside. Jane could feel Jim's rigid cock push against the silky fabric covering her butt. At the same time, Jim reached around to cup her firm tits through her bikini top, one in each hand.

Jim squeezed her firm tits while kissing the nape of her neck, shoulders, and the shell of her delicate ears.

"Oh!" Jane moaned as she began humping herself back against his cock. Jane then reached down to rub her pussy through her swimsuit. Her thighs spread slightly to let her fingers do their work.

After a moment, Jane broke loose from his hands, gripping her tits, and turned around to face Jim. Her eyes were glassy with passion. Putting her arms around him, she gave him an endless soul kiss as her tongue went deep to explore the inner deeps of his mouth.

It was time. Jim slid his fingers under the bottom of her bikini top and raised it over her boobs, causing them to tumble free.

"Mmmm yessss," her voice barely moaned as his hands closed around her naked tits to rub her sensitive nipples.

"I've been staring at your gorgeous tits all day and can't take it any longer," Jim said. He then grabbed ahold of her bare boobies, so he could run his tongue around her super-sensitive nipples. Yes, fuck, yes. Jim began to suck. His tongue flickered over her right nipple and then the left, darting back and forth between them as Jane kept moaning and squirming.

He gently pushed her onto the bed as his hands slid to Jane's bikini panties. The crotch of her bikini was soaked entirely through due to her flowing pussy juices. It was evident from the spreading dark patch that she was as turned on as Jim. Jim tugged down the top of her bikini bottom to reveal the top of her little copper-colored cunt bush. She kept it neatly trimmed in a narrow landing strip pattern -- and landing his hard dick in that hot cunt below was all that was on Jim's mind. He pulled the bottoms the rest of the way off as Jane opened her thighs to expose the soaking-wet pink interior of her pussy.

Jim ran his fingers across her slippery love mound before inserting two fingers into the wet inviting slit. The folds of her cunt lips pressed against his exploring fingers as he spread the crack of her pussy wide open to get to her clit. Her love nubbin was huge and swollen, an open invitation. Jim stroked it repeatedly, and she cried out in pleasure whenever he touched her there.

As a tease, he shifted his attention from her love button to her pink tunnel. His index and middle fingers began to slide inside her hot, drippy cunt in a series of deep, eager strokes. The only reason he removed his hand was, so he could use his tongue to stroke up and down Jane's cunt. He could taste her wetness, tangy and hot, oozing into his mouth and coating his tongue as he worked it up and down between her lower lips. Jane's clitoris was a bud of protruding hardness at the top of her cunt, beckoning Jim to lash at it repeatedly with the tip of his tongue.

"Mmmm, honey, I love that." She slid her hands up to her tits to squeeze them and roll the nipples between her fingers as he ate her out. "Yes... Yes. Eat my pussy!"

Jim climbed between her thighs while keeping his tongue planted in her twat. He could feel the muscles of her cunt tightening against his face as if she were trying to trap his tongue deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, Jim... Eat me!" Jane clutched at the back of his head to keep his face pressed against her cunt.

She wrapped her thighs around his neck to better grind her oozing slit into his face. Her wet pussy humped against his tongue again and again. He shoved his oral digit up inside her love tunnel to make her moan. She was already loud, but he knew he could make her scream louder.

He placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass to pull her pussy harder against his mouth and tongue. He was now licking her pussy in long strokes from her puckered pink asshole to the shiny-wet folds around her clit. Her juices gushed over his face, and the raunchy smell of female excitement turned him on even more. He concentrated on her clit, stroking it rapidly up and down. Jane squirmed on the bed, clawing at the back of his scalp, spreading her thighs further and further apart, hammering his mouth against her pussy. Her body tensed. Oh yeah, she was definitely screaming now.

"Oh, shit... I am coming! I'm coming!" She screamed as she lifted her ass up off the bed. She arched her back as she came with a savage intensity that pressed her orgasming twat firmly against his face. Her sopping wet cunt juices smeared his face and began to run down her ass cheeks and onto the bed. Jim's head rocked back with each spasm while his tongue kept stabbing in and out of her cunt.

"I'm coming again... I'm coming again..."

He let her come a few more seconds and then stopped. Prying her legs open, he slipped his face out of her gripping thighs. Standing boldly, he openly began to massage his throbbing cock.

"I can't stand this anymore. My mind has been full of images of me sliding my dick into your hot wet pussy all afternoon as I watched you parade around. Your boobs were bouncing around all over the place. And all those drooling guys watching you have been an absolute turn-on for me!"

"I've been horny as hell too. I wanted you to fuck me all afternoon." Jane shuddered with lust. "So quit dicking around and use that dick of yours!"

Jim forcibly grabbed her ankles to spread her like a wishbone and then lunged forward to jab his swollen prick savagely into her waiting cunt. He watched intently as his cock plunged into her gaping wet hole. Her cunt lips gobbled the length of his shaft until their bellies were pressed so tightly together his balls would slap against her ass cheeks. The powerful internal muscles of her cunt sucked his cock even further inside her. He then quickly began thrusting in and out of her slippery depths. He let go of her ankles at fell forward, holding her on the bed by her shoulders. She raised her head to meet him, and their tongues intertwined in a lustful kiss.

Arching her back and fucking upwards, Jane screamed. "Fuck, Jim, God, FUCK ... I'm coming again." Her cunt clutched his dick even tighter.