Jim & Jane Become Nudists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that both of you are trying to peek. Therefore, you know I am holding my towel to block your view of each other. Now turn and face the towel."

They obeyed. Due to the large towel blocking the view, all Jim and Debbie could see of each other were their feet and head. "Keep your hands at your sides." Jane tried to look stern. "Ole."

She flung the towel away, revealing to Debbie Jim's slender physique with his tight, firm butt. Jim was finally given a full-frontal view of all Debbie's stunning beauty, with her massive pendulous boobs to go with a mound waxed as smooth as a baby's ass.

"Now, children, I want each of you to look at each other. Now, let's take good looks at the various body parts, paying close attention to those different from your own." Jane's voice turned school teacherish.

However, Jane was welcome to talk down to them as if they were children, all she wanted. This little game she was playing gave them an excellent opportunity to stare at each other's bodies. "As you can see, Debbie, Jimmy is a boy, and boys have penises. This is his penis." Jane pointed to Jim's, which responded with a happy twitch of excitement.

"It's also sometimes referred to as a dick, cock, prick, pecker, peter, tool, shaft, and many others. Behind his penis are his testicles, two of them in a soft sack. Frequently, they are called balls or nuts. In my case, I refer to them as The Family jewels. Please do not touch them, as they are mine, all mine. Now Jimmy, turn around so she can see your cute little ass. Nice and tight, isn't it, Debbie?" Jane patted his left cheek. "Now, turn back around, Jimmy."

Now it was Jim's turn for a lesson. "Jimmy, Debbie is a girl. Girls here have two breasts, sometimes called bosom, tits, titties, boobs, or knockers. Give them a gentle shake, Debbie, so Jimmy can see how they move." Debbie gave her boobs a light shake. Because of their size, they wobbled for several seconds. Dear God, Jim just wanted to reach out and squeeze them. Jim assumed John must be gay, impotent, dead, or fucking crazy if he would rather watch TV than screw his drop-dead gorgeous wife every minute of the day!

"Down here, Jimmy is a girl's vagina. Spread your feet a little further apart, Debbie, so Jimmy can get a better view." Debbie planted her feet about fourteen inches apart, and her toes dug into the sand. As a result, he could clearly see how her pussy lips protruded slightly below her love mound. "This is a girl's vagina. It, too, has multiple names, such as pussy, cunt, slit, twat, box, and many more. Now turn around and wiggle your ass."

As instructed, she gave Jim an iconic rear view of feminine beauty. Her ass had just the right wobble as she turned. Talk about an ass to die for.

"You won't have to worry about getting that hot naked butt of yours in trouble while you're here, Debbie. I'm sure Jimmy will be keeping a close eye on it."

She got that right.

"Know, let's stroll along the water's edge," Jane said. "I don't want to get too wet with this breeze, so I'm not going in too deep. But it's still a gorgeous day for a walk."

They walked north from the larger group of people near the parking lot. After about an hour, Jane stopped cold. "I think I drank too much water."

Debbie looked unsettled. "I've got to go too."

The one thing about a lovely undeveloped beach is that you do not have a lot of convenient toilets.

The ladies looked around. "Shit, Debbie, it's ninety minutes back to the nearest public restroom. And it is even further if we keep going north," Jane said as she recalled the details of the maps.

"Looks like you girls got a problem," Jim said. "I guess you'll just have to go behind one of those bushes over there."

"You perv, those bushes are only knee-high." Jane took Debbie's arm. "We'll just go on the other side of the dune."

Jim noted the posted signs to stay off the dune to protect it from erosion, but he knew better than to say anything.

When they got high enough to look over the dune, Jane stopped. "Oh shit." She said, and they both turned around and scrambled back.

"What's the matter?" Jim asked. "Is the park ranger giving tickets?"

"No, but it's just as bad. There is a lagoon on the other side, with not one but two boats full of fishermen, and they'll spot us for sure."

Debbie shrugged. There was only one logical solution. "We'll just have to wade out waist-deep into the water to do our business, as I don't have a better idea."

They were not even knee-deep as they splashed into the water before they started shrieking.

"Shit, this water is cold," Jane said. She scrambled back toward shore again.

Debbie was right behind her. They were shivering violently and bouncing up and down like little girls, but there was nothing little about their stiff nipples.

"Fuck it," Jane said. "I'm just going to pee right here." Jane spread her legs about two feet apart in ankle-deep cold water and stood motionless for several seconds. Apparently, she was having trouble going in front of an audience. Although Jim and Jane were married, they did not make a point of watching each other piss.

She finally closed her eyes to focus. A trickle of golden pee started to dribble out, and soon it became a forceful stream that splashed into the water to make a patch of frothy foam.

"Ahh, much better," Jane said as she splashed a hand full of water onto her pussy to rinse. In the process, she spread her knees, giving the most delightful view.

"Great, Jane. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Debbie squirmed and held her crotch as she looked directly at Jim.

"Don't let my horny husband slow you down," Jane said. "Do whatever you have to do. We are all three naked as jaybirds here, anyway. As you can see, I wasn't going to go very far into that cold water and get all wet on this windy day!"

Debbie stepped ankle-deep into the water and spread her legs. She did not bother to turn her back or ask Jim to look away. Interestingly, it was as if she was deliberately putting on a show for him to watch. The only problem is nothing happened.

"I've got to go, but I can't relax." She licked a finger and tried massaging her pee hole with her wet digit. Finally, the pee began to flow, but it did not go straight into the water. And instead, it sprayed down her inner thigh.

"Oh shit." She spread her knees further apart. At last, she was peeing straight down in a steady stream. "I got pee all over my leg."

"Just splash some water on it to rinse," Jane said. "You'll dry off soon."

The three spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the beach in complete clothes-free freedom. The three might have been loose enough to pee in front of each other, but Jane and Jim did not fuck in the ocean like last time. They simply enjoyed being in each other's company and stealing glances at each other's bodies and the others at the beach. Jim found Debbie's curves particularly fun to watch as well. Her ass knew how to bounce, and so did her boobs.

Afterward, they went to Jim and Jane's house to drop Jim off. Then Jane went with Debbie to drop off Debbie at her house, keeping her bathing suit on so as not to tip John off that they had gone home to drop Jim off first. After all, as far as John knew, Jim was never at the beach with them.

When Jane returned home, Jim was waiting in the living room, still wearing nothing but his swim trunks. His wife planted a big wet kiss on his mouth while grabbing him by the crotch.

"I'm glad you're nothing like Debbie's husband. He did not even know she was gone all afternoon. He was completely wrapped up in a football game on the tube, and I bet you have been fantasizing about fucking Debbie all day long, haven't you, baby? You're a naughty, naughty little boy." As she massaged his cock through the fabric, Jim was getting stiffer and stiffer. Jane dropped to her knees, yanked down his trunks using both hands, and aimed his prick at her wanton mouth.

Jim kicked the trunks away from his ankles and spread his feet slightly. As he got more worked up, he clutched the back of her head to encourage her face to slide further down his cock.

"Fuck." Jim groaned as he tilted his head back and sighed contently.

Jim decided the fucking bikini top had to go, and he tugged it away as she continued to suck. She took the hint and used her free hand to help wiggle her bikini bottom off her butt. Once it was past her knees, she kicked it away without taking his cock out of her mouth.

She then pushed him back onto the couch, where he sat with his butt on the edge of the bed, giving her full access to his balls and cock. She would deepthroat his prick and then pull it out of her mouth to tease the tip. Meanwhile, she kept one hand busy massaging his balls.

Jane wanted off, too, so she spat his dick out of her mouth before he exploded. Jim whimpered as she scrambled forward to place one knee on each side of his hip. Grabbing his dick again, Jane guided it to her sopping wet cunt to impale herself hard. Jane began to ride him, balancing herself with one hand on the back of the coach and the other squeezing her right breast. Each time she bounced up, she rose almost all the way off his dick, leaving only the tip in her pussy. She leaned forward and pressed a boob into Jim's waiting mouth each time.

"I know. You have fantasized about sucking on Debbie's big boobs all day, and it was obvious from the guilty way you stole quick glances at them."

Jim could not deny it if he wanted to, as his mouth was full of his wife's perfectly edible left boob. He rolled the flat of his tongue around the hard nipple as he sucked on her tasty flesh. However, he was not entirely gagged as a soft moan escaped from the back of his throat.

Jane sat down hard on Jim's dick and began to fuck, bouncing rhythmically up and down. He placed his hands on her soft ass as it rose and fell, up and down, on his throbbing boner. Thanks to his wife's nasty suggestion, Jim could not stop imagining that it was Debbie on top of him. He could not stop picturing his dick thrusting in and out of Debbie's pussy. Jane tensed. Her pussy gripped his dick tightly as she began to climax. She lost the rhythm for a while and then found it again. Up and down, forward and back.

Jim's whole body felt like a hard-on, and he could not hold back anymore as he released what felt like a gallon of cum into Jane's eager pussy. As Jim shuddered to a stop, Jane rolled off him. Both were exhausted. Jane snuggled by his side, too tired to jump up instantly to clean up the mess. Today she was content to let their fuck juices drool out of her full pussy and all over the couch.

"That was fun," Jane said.

Over the next several weeks, Jane and Jim became regulars at the nude beach. Most guys at work thought Jim was getting pretty pussy-whipped since he had stopped golfing and fishing.

Rachel and some other women thought it was nice that he spent more time with his wife. However, they questioned why they had not run into them at the malls and movies, which Jim often used as an excuse for not hanging out with the guys.

*** New Adventure ***

They got bolder as they got more into the clothes-free lifestyle. Soon Jim and Jane tried a couple of other nude beaches on the Florida coast, and Debbie always wanted the latest updates on their adventures. When they said they would try Haulover Beach down by Miami, Debbie asked to go. Of course, Jane said yes. She knew Jim wanted another opportunity to see Debbie's gorgeous ass and boobs just as much as Debbie wanted to go.

Although Jim and Jane still enjoyed the occasional sex in the surf, the long drive tended to be tiring. As the novelty wore off, they found themselves pretty exhausted by the time they got home. As a result, they were not as interested in sex as they were when they first started to go to nude beaches.

One evening after their latest trip to the beach, Jane brought up a conversation she had had with Debbie earlier. "Jim, I was talking to Debbie, feeling she was someone we could confide in regarding our new-found adventures. I told her that because of the long drive home, we were not having passionate sex like when we first started going to the nude beaches. At first, Debbie was glad not to be alone in the no-sex department."

"What do you mean, no ...."

"Before you get your balls all out of round, I set her straight and told her about last night." Jane gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she gently massaged his crotch.

"Good," Jim said. "I'm glad you set her straight. But I'm not sure she needs to know all our business."

"Debbie's my best friend, and I have to talk to somebody. She suggested we try one of those nudist resorts we found on the Internet. The one near Orlando, the Orange Blossom Resort, advertised its amenities, including two pools, restaurants, a private lake, and more. They also have events that include live bands, DJs, and other activities."

"Jane, it's over an hour away, and we'd still have a long drive home, just in another direction."

"It's a full resort, with a hotel for overnight guests. We can spend the night and not have to return until the next day." Her hand made a convincing argument as she massaged his crotch more firmly.

"You sold me. Fine, let's book a room this weekend." Jim said. "But right now, I need to take care of this hard-on you gave me." He picked her up and flung her over his shoulder like a caveman taking a woman back to his cave for a good fucking.

Going to their bedroom, he flung her down on the bed. She sat up as he undid his belt. She grabbed the top of his jeans and shorts and pulled everything down to his knees in one fell swoop. As she did, Jim's rapidly hardening member sprang up, slapping her in the face. Her mouth took the hint. Opening wide, she was engulfing its entire length as he stepped out of his shorts and jeans. He pushed her back on the bed and yanked her short skirt over her waist to reveal her wet black lace panties. Jim's nostrils flared from the pungent aroma of a woman with a ready-to-be-fucked pussy. Pushing apart her knees, he pulled the soaked crotch of the panties to the side and guided his rigid dick between her moist pussy lips. He slid deep into her slippery wet pussy in an instant. He began rapidly ramming in and out in long thrusts. Jane wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. She had to hold on tight because they were already starting to come. Within a few more strokes, He was unloading stream after stream of hot cum into her churning pussy.

Jane took off her panties and used them to wipe her cum-filled pussy clean. Then she stripped out of the rest of her clothes.

"If I'm going to be a real nudist, I might just as well start going nude around the house."

Jane made the reservations for Saturday night. Check-in was at 3:00 pm, and check-out would be Sunday at noon. It should be plenty of time to investigate the scene.

Come Saturday, they were ready for their new adventure.

"What do you pack when going to a nudist resort?" Jim asked.

"I guess just a toothbrush."

They headed out the door with only a zip-lock bag containing two toothbrushes and a small tube of toothpaste, which Jane stuffed in her purse with her makeup.

An hour later, they drove down a backcountry road flanked by hedge-like palmettos. The entrance drive, marked only by a small sign, was hidden in a break between the palmettos, and they almost passed it. It had the name Orange Blossom Resort and a phone number, but there was no indication it was a nudist resort.

Turning into the drive, they saw a guard booth with a small white railway-style crossing gate just beyond it. The guard sitting inside was an older, fully clothed man. A small sticker in the window said it was a clothing-optional nudist resort, the first real clue that they were on the right track.

Jim rolled down the car's window, gave him their names, and told him they had reservations for tonight. He looked it up on his computer and gave them directions to the check-in building about a quarter mile down and on the left. As they proceeded, they could not see anything but palmettos. As the drive wound around more palmettos and some strategically placed bushes that blocked the view from the road, they spotted several nude couples walking about.

Most had towels. Some women wrapped the towels around their waists as if they were wearing a skirt. Others flung them over their shoulders without attempting to cover their private parts. Most of the guys were also bare ass with towels over their shoulders. One oddball wore a tee shirt but nothing below. It was as if he got dressed hurriedly and forgot to put his pants on.

"I wonder if any people have ever come here, not realizing it was nude," Jane said. "It would be easy to miss the small sign in the booth window."

"I don't know, Jane, but it would be fun to see their reaction if they ever did."

They felt a little self-conscious, getting out of the car since they were the only people around who were fully clothed. The front desk clerks were also naked, causing them to feel even more out of place. Jim and Jane told them they had been to nude beaches before, but this was their first nudist resort. The elderly female clerk who waited on them asked if they had brought towels. "It's considered proper nudist etiquette to carry a towel to sit or lounge on." She spoke. Now they knew why most of the people outside had towels.

"No," Jane said. "All we brought were two toothbrushes and a small tube of toothpaste."

"We do sell towels." The clerk pointed to the rack behind them.

They selected a couple of towels with the resort's logo, 'Sun Your Buns at The Orange Blossom,' under a sketch of nude sunbathers lying face down to show off bare butts.

The clerk handed them two wristbands with room keys and a barcode tag to wear on their wrist. It was explained that they could use it to charge for food and drink. Since they would not have pockets for money or keys. She also gave them directions to their room.

"You came on a good night." The clerk said. "We're having a dance party this evening with a live band." That sounded interesting, they thought.

Their room was on the ground floor of the building, just down the drive from the office. It looked like any other hotel room with two full-size beds, a TV, a bath, and a small table.

"They must rent these rooms out to more than a single couple," Jane said, giving Jim a strange look. "It seems a little cozy. Do you think the couples would sleep in the nude?"

"I don't know how much sleep they'd plan on getting."

"You guys all think alike. Let's get out of our clothes and check this place out."

Stripping naked, they put the keys on their wrists. Jane got cold feet for a minute. "Okay, Jim, I guess I'm ready, but would you mind looking to make sure no one is there when we first step out? I need to get used to this."

Peeking out the window, Jim saw an old lady on a bike.

"This is fucking hilarious, Jane. Outside is an old lady riding a bike with a small dog in the basket in the front. She looks just like the old lady on the bike from 'The Wizard of Oz' except she's completely nude."

Jane pulled the curtain further open. "It doesn't look like you'll have to worry about getting an accidental erection here." She spoke. "But I can do this if that old lady can ride nude with her big droopy tits hanging down almost to her knees."

They walked out wearing only the towels over their shoulders and the room keys on their wrists.

First, they went to the Bare Buns Bar & Grill, located next to a large outdoor pool. The bartender asked them what they wanted and scanned the barcode they wore around their wrists.

"That was easy," Jane said. "I like not having to carry cash or show I.D, as it would have been a little hard to do in our current state. Let's go over to the pool."