Jim & Jane Become Nudists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must touch myself up like this periodically, and it shouldn't be a problem for you." She shaved in short slow strokes, rinsing the razor frequently in the tub. After she was baby smooth, Jane sat down in the water to wash her pussy off.

"Now, spread your knees wider." She said and lathered up his pubic hair and rubbed the soapy mix around his dick and balls. Jim's dick was starting to rise again.

"Shave in short strokes, like I did, rinsing in the tub water frequently. I would suggest starting at the top, where it's easiest."

Soon he was as hairless as she was. Jane rinsed his balls and dick with tub water.

"Now turn around, honey. Get on your hands and knees with your butt facing me. I want to ensure the underside of your balls and that hairy ass are shaved too."

"What the hell?" But it was too late to back out, and he started to assume the position.

"On your knees, baby, spread your knees further apart." She tapped his cheeks, and he scooched into place. Again, she lathered him up. This time she focused on his ass and the underside of his balls. Her slippery hand ran into his crack, and a gentle finger slid across his ass hole. Damn, that felt good, he thought. She shaved and rinsed him in that very personal spot, then gave him a peck on the cheek. "You're no longer hairy, honey. Now let's towel off and go to bed."

As Jim lay on the bed, Jane stood before him and put on the vibrating panties. It made a faint hum when she turned it on. Jim reached up and ran two fingers along her pussy lips through the open crotch of the panties. She reached into the nearby dresser drawer to pull out a small vibrator and some lubricating gel.

"You're pretty wet already," Jim said as he parted her pussy lips, letting a finger dart into her slippery cunt hole.

"The lube isn't for my pussy." She spoke. "I told you I have plans," she said as she inserted the vibrator into her mouth and sucked on it like a kid with a lollipop. She then lowered it to her pussy, pushing his hand away. She turned the vibrator on and inserted it high into her waiting cunt.

"Ahh..." She could not help moaning. Her hips bucked and rolled as she thrust the small vibrator in and out of her cunt. Meanwhile, the clit buzzer on her panties continued to hum. With her free hand, she pushed him backward on the bed. At the same time, she plunged the vibrator all the way inside her cunt and her sticky pussy lips closed tightly around it.

"Move your butt further towards the middle of the bed." She said as she was already crawling up between his knees.

Jim's dick was rock hard just from watching the show. He did not know what was coming, but I knew it would be good.

Jane grabbed his rigid cock and began to lick the underside. While holding onto his crankshaft, she turned her attention to his now hairless balls as she began to suck them one at a time into her hot mouth.

She stopped for a second. "I've been thinking about this since I saw the guy with the shaved balls on the beach, and I kept thinking about sucking your balls with no hair in the way." She stuck out her tongue and then flicked it along the underside of his twitching dick. Jim moaned in delight.

"Raise your feet in the air and arch your back, so your butt sticks up."

"Wow, you have been thinking about this," Jim said.

After he obeyed, she licked the delicate underside of his balls between his sac and asshole. Her hand kept its controlling grip on his dick. Her tongue swept up and down the crack of his ass and across the ass hole. She then let go of his dick, so she could spread his ass cheeks wide to let her tongue probe his asshole. Her tongue circled around the rim again and again. When she had his tight hole wet with spit, her tongue tip forced its way in, darting in and out several times, a unique erotic sensation that he had never had before.

Jane sat up. "Hold that position."

It was now time to find out what the lube was for. Jane squirted a small amount onto her finger, then greased up the area around his asshole, letting her finger slip in and out several times. This caused Jim to wiggle his butt.

"Hold still, honey." With a giggle, she popped the small vibrator out of her pussy and stuck it high and hard up his ass.

Jim groaned. It had looked so small, but his asshole suddenly felt full. The massaging action of the vibrator wiggling back and forth against his prostate caused his already rock-hard dick to get even more erect. Jane pushed his legs flat on the bed with the little vibrator still wedged and vibrating deep inside his ass. She gripped his throbbing dick, and her tongue returned to the heavily veined underside. By this point, being licked was more of a torture than delight.

"Please!" Jim begged, but she kept licking for what seemed like an eternity. "Dear God, please, oh, fuck! Let me come!"

Smiling a tiny smile, she finally placed her mouth over his crown. She then lurched downward and deep-swallowed his throbbing shaft in a single motion. She was sucking so hard that he could see shallows forming in her cheeks.

Jim ran his hands through Jane's hair as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. As he watched his dick disappear in and out of her mouth, he felt like he would explode any minute. Jane seemed to sense the tension, and without warning, she would abruptly stop sucking on his dick. Then Jane went back to licking the underside with light flicks of her tongue. Dear God, was she trying to drive him mad? He thought to himself.

Once he was further from the brink, she engulfed his dick a second time. When the build-up got too close, she stopped short of him coming again. His entire body was a pulsating nerve by this point. He wanted to get off so bad, yet he could not quite make it.

She engulfed his dick a third time. This time her body tensed as the vibrating panties brought her to her own orgasm. She did not stop sucking this time, even though he could feel his climax approaching. She was too busy coming to remember to stop him from coming.

"It's here. I'm coming." He moaned as his dick erupted in an enormous spasm that seemed to pass through his body in several waves as he shot a volcanic load of cum at the back of her throat. In all her loving greatness, Jane did not stop sucking as he spewed and spewed, and she swallowed and swallowed. It was crazy, the best kind of crazy. On and on, she drank down his salty cum, working her throat hard to suck him dry.

She finished by playfully licking the last drop of cum off the tip of his dick. Then she licked her own lips clean like a kid who had been eating an ice cream cone.

"Fuck me. That was the greatest blowjob in the history of the world!" He pulled her over for a hug and a big kiss. He could taste the lingering remains of his salty cum on her lips.

Later that night, they would fuck again and, in the morning, too.

Sunday, they had chores around the house, and Jim had a golf outing scheduled with some of the guys at work. Jane planned to visit her parents. Fuck'em, they both thought and put them off, so they could go back to the beach a second time.

Sunday's beach outing was just as enjoyable as Saturday's, complete with a walk in the surf and a fuck in the ocean. Jane really liked the no-clean-up part.

They both decided to make going to the nude beach a regular weekend event.

*** Not as Boring as You Think ***

It was hard for both to concentrate on their work Monday as they remembered their fabulous time at the beach.

Mike came by Jim's desk to ask how his weekend went. "You missed a great day for golfing, Jim. Sorry, you had to spend it with the old wife doing boring errands."

"Fuck you, Mike. My wife is younger than you, old man. Anyway, I enjoyed spending time with her. I'll be going over to her parents next weekend, so I won't be able to golf then either."

"You sound like you're pretty whipped, Jim. Next thing you know, your wife will be cutting out your fishing. You'll be lucky if you're allowed to watch the game on TV."

Then Betty chimed in, a problem with open-plan offices. Everybody has got an opinion. "I don't see a problem with a guy who spends a little time with his wife, Betty said. "All Bob did this weekend was golf and watch football. Bob's lucky I didn't run off with the landscaper."

Jim would have loved to be able to tell them the truth about his weekend. It would be worth the fuss to see the looks on their faces. Especially, Mike, he would shit bricks if he knew Jim had gone to a nude beach. Not once but twice, fucked in the ocean like a couple of dolphins and came home to the raunchiest sex this side of a professional porno video. His weekend was anything but boring, but he knew Jane would not want their private business to become office gossip. So, all he did was excuse himself from getting together with them the following weekend.

That evening, Debbie dropped by.

"Where have you two been? I called a couple of times, but you did not answer. I was bored stiff. All John wanted to do all weekend long was to sit at home and watch football on TV. I was going to ask if you wanted to get out and go shopping or something, especially since I thought Jim had golf."

They could confide in Debbie, so Jane told her about her weekend at the nude beach. Jane even showed her the black panties with the built-in vibrator. "The sex has never been better." She spoke.

"Fuck, I'm so jealous of you two. First, you go to a topless beach, and now you go to a nude beach, and the nude beach was all my idea. But do you think I can talk that stick-in-the-mud man of mine into trying anything fun? And I cannot believe the wild sex you two are having! You're having sex more in one weekend than John and me in a year."

Debbie grabbed both of Jane's hands to pull her in closer. "Tell me everything. I want more than what I read on the Internet."

They told her about the nude surfers, the long walk along the surf's edge, the unspoiled beauty, and the endless stretch of beach to the north where the crowds petered out. They even told Debbie about them fucking in the ocean.

"If only John wasn't such a bore," Debbie said. "I'd love to check it out, but I guess I'll have to live through your experiences."

As soon as she left the house, Jane turned to Jim. "Perhaps we could take her with us next weekend. We might have to keep our clothes on, and we would definitely not be able to have sex, but I think it would mean a lot to her. She really feels like she's missing out on life."

"You two girls could go without me. Call me a horndog, but I don't necessarily want to visit a nude beach if I have to keep my clothes on and then be left with blue balls."

"No, honey, I wouldn't want to go without you. Besides, the guys might hit on us if they see two women by themselves." Jane squeezed his upper thigh. Jane has a way of making a man see her point of view.

But Jim thought of another complication. "It wouldn't bother you for me to see her naked?"

"Is it that different from you being around the other nude women at the beach? It is not as if you have sex with any of them; all you did was see them the way nature intended. I'm starting to think our society has too much of an issue about naked bodies."

Jane got up and fetched two bottles of beer. They clinked them together, and then she turned a little more serious. "Debbie is my closest friend; she has been down a lot lately, and I think she needs something to cheer her up. That husband of hers acts as if they are already dead. If she decides to take her clothes off to get the full experience, I am okay with it. You can go nude as well. I trust you both, and I know I'll be naked."

"What about John? I know he's a jerk, but wouldn't it be like she was cheating on him?"

"Looking isn't cheating, hon. You and the guys went to that strip club a couple of years ago for Joe's bachelor party, and I don't think you or John considered it cheating."

"You're right. Give Debbie a call."

Of course, Debbie said yes. The plan was pretty straightforward. She told John that she and Jane would spend Saturday afternoon at the beach together. She just didn't mention it was a nude beach, much less that Jim tagged along. Jane picked up Debbie at her place while Jim packed the cooler. It might have seemed sneaky, but they did not want to arouse John's suspicions. Debbie wore an older two-piece bikini out of the house. It was a chiller than the previous weekend, but it was bright and sunny, and the nude beach's parking lot was packed again. Jim had to drop off the ladies and then take the car back to the previous lot, just as if they were regulars.

You could hear the doubt in Debbie's voice as Jim drove off. "Everybody looks fully clothed to me, Jane."

"Trust me, Debbie," Jane said. "On the other side of the dune crossover, it's a different world."

After Jim hiked back, they gathered their stuff for the crossover. Or should you say Jim gathered up their stuff? Jane was in the lead, followed by Debbie, and Jim was the pack mule bringing up the rear.

As soon as they reached the top of the crossover, Debbie's gaze swung to the left to stare at all the beachgoers walking about and sunbathing au naturel.

"Well, Debbie, here we are," Jane said. "You can still back out, and we can visit one of the other beaches we passed, back away."

"No way am I backing out now."

"Then follow me. Let us look for a place that is not too crowded. When we were here last weekend, the further you got away from the crossover, the fewer the people until you got to the gay cruising spot. Almost no one went on further than that. So, if you're looking for more privacy..."

"Sounds like a plan, Jane," Debbie said. "Let's go."

Easy for them to say, Jim thought. The girls were not the pack mules lugging their stuff through the sand to the end of the beach. Finally, they got to a quiet spot where he could put the stuff down.

They spread their blankets in a row with Jane's in the middle and all applied sunscreens. Then the three of them sat silently, looking out at the ocean. They had not planned the disrobing part and did not expect it to be so awkward.

"You girls need some water?" Jim handed around chilled bottles from the cooler.

While they drank, the silence continued as they looked out at the water. No one was sure what the others were thinking, but sure as shit, no one was thinking about the ocean.

Jim, for one, was thinking like a man and how Debbie had a great body with big boobs. What would she look like nude? Did her plump titties boast large nipples? Are her aureoles darker than Jane's? Was her crotch neatly trimmed or fully shaved? Would she ever get around to taking her top off? Or even possibly her bottoms off, so he could find out?

Jane crumpled up her empty water bottle and dropped it on the beach blanket. "I don't know about the rest of you clowns, but I came here to get an all-over tan." She untied her top and let it fall. Then she wiggled out of her bottoms.

"Are you sure it's all right for me to take off my top in front of Jim?"

"He's a big boy," Jane said. "I assume he knows why we're here. I am okay with it if he is okay with it. Are you okay with it, honey?"

Great, Jim thought to himself. One of those loaded questions women like to ask guys.

"Sure." He thought a simple short answer was the best and then sprawled out on his back. Closing his eyes, he tried to pretend he just wanted to sunbathe and did not give a shit either way about whether or not Debbie got naked.

"I'm not ready to take my bottoms off," Debbie admitted. "But I don't want to look like a total gawker, so..." she said as her voice trailed off.

After a moment or two, Jim took a sneak peek, and her top was indeed gone. Unfortunately, all he could see from where he was sitting was her bareback and the side of one of her enormous boobs. She was sitting, leaning forward with her folded arms resting on her knees. The hunched position hid her more effectively than the skimpy bikini top. From time to time, she sipped nervously at her water, not as if she was thirsty but more as if she just wanted an excuse to sit that way.

Even though they were in broad daylight, on a wide-open beach, Jim felt like he was some peeping Tom as he tried to get glimpses of Debbie and the other nude people walking about. Her shyness was definitely making things uncomfortable. Finally, Debbie turned towards Jane, giving Jim a quick glance at her enormous jugs. They were everything he had imagined, bountiful and unsaggable, with large dark aureoles topped with long nipples.

"I think I'm ready to stroll along the beach." She spoke.

Jane stood up and struck a pose. She liked being the bold one as it made her feel a little more sophisticated. "All right, but I'm not going to be the only one fully nude. You two need to join me, or I will have to put my bikini back on."

Jim looked over at Debbie, and she looked at Jim. She was still trying to cover her boobs with her arms without looking too obvious. Both waited for the other to make the first move.

It was not happening as Jim and Debbie both looked at Jane.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Jane said. "Enough. You would think the two of you were a couple of little kids who had never seen a naked body before. Grow the fuck up. Now I want both of you to stand up." She motioned with her hands. "Come on. Up, up, up!"

They stood about an arm's length away from each other. Debbie continued to hold her right arm across her boobs, trying to cover them up, a hopeless task due to their enormous size.

"Now turn around with your backs to each other and look straight ahead. Oh, and Debbie, put your fucking arms down! Most women would want to show off what you've got."

They obeyed, although Debbie did not lower her arm until she was facing away.

"Jeez, Jim, those big fucking trunks have got to go." Jane grabbed his trunks at the waistband and yanked them down over his ass.

"You have a cute, tight ass. It's all mine, and I intend to show it off. The equipment in front isn't half bad either."

He was not sure if that last comment was a compliment or not. Either way, his trunks were down at his ankles.

"Raise your right foot up." Jane pulled the trunks free from his foot.

"Now lift your left foot. No peeking, Debbie. Both of you keep looking straight ahead." Jane pulled the trunks away. Jim stood there, totally naked and a bit nervous.

Sure, he was naked last week, but the people around him were total strangers, and he would never see any of them again. But Debbie was a female friend of his wife that he knew he would have to face many times in the future.

"Here, you hold on to these," Jane said, handing Debbie Jim's trunks. "I'm going to remove your bottoms too. You have a gorgeous body, and you should show it off. From what you have told me, John does not look at your naked body much, and you might as well let the rest of the world enjoy it a little."

"I don't know, Jane..." Debbie sounded like she was getting cold feet.

Jim was starting to regret that they had invited her.

"What don't you know?" Jane said. "You rode over an hour to get here, so you must be somewhat curious. So just let loose and let yourself enjoy the fresh air." Jane did not wait for an answer, and Jim could hear Debbie's bikini bottoms sliding down. Jane gave her the same commands to lift her feet one at a time, then handed him Debbie's bikini bottom.

"There, you both have each other's bottoms in your hands. Hold them down at your sides, not in front of you, so I can see those hot bodies. Good. Good!" Jane had the makings of a halfway decent dominatrix as she quickly fell into the habit of giving the orders.

Jane picked up a towel and held it between Jim and Debbie. "Both of you turn and face the ocean."

Jim and Debbie did as she directed, but both strained to peek at the other. However, they could only see Jane from the corner of their eyes. What they could see was Jane holding her beach towel as if she was a matador, a nude female matador.