Jim & Jane Become Nudists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for Jane to come down from her orgasm. However, when she did, Jim pulled her thighs open more. Her pussy was all the more vulnerable and exposed to his wild hammering. Her fluttering pink hole lay wide open like a target pierced to the hilt by the shaft of a skydiving dick.

"Oh, fuck!" She arched her back again. Her hips bucked. She came yet another time again and maybe even again. She could not seem to stop. Jim could not hold out any longer. It was his turn. He moaned and then shouted as his sperm exploded into the hot wet depths of her cunt. Her vibrating love tunnel was like a soft velvety hand gripping around his cock, urging him to keep coming as it sucked his dick dry. He spasmed endlessly as her muscular pussy sucked a gallon of cum out of his dick to completely fill and overflow her twitching interior.

After Jim's orgasm subsided, he rolled off her and onto his back. As he turned, his cum-coated dick pulled out of her twat and made a plopping sound slapping against his belly. It was one of the most intense orgasms of his life. Afterward, they lay there on the bed for a while, satisfied and exhausted.

Then Jane rolled over on Jim, put one knee between his legs, and wrapped her arms around him. As she kissed him, cum and pussy juices flowed out of her hot dripping cunt, to flood the bed. They drowsed off a little, neither one giving a damn about the fucking wet spot.

At some point, he felt her lips on his mouth and then on his ear. "That was hot. I must have come at least a half-dozen times." She said after breaking off the kiss. "Now, let's get dressed and go shopping."

As they got up, Jane looked at the cum and pussy drippings all over the bed. "We'll have to clean that mess up later. Right now, I want to go shopping."

Neither of them was in the mood for a lengthy shopping trip. Jane headed for the gift shop directly across from the hotel and went straight to a rack of G-string bikinis. She picked out a black one her size, similar to the one worn by the lady on the beach -- except it had a gold ring with a few rhinestones around the edge.

"You must have seen these earlier since you went right to this rack," Jim said.

Jane flushed a little. "Yes, I did. I thought I could not wear something like this in public without getting arrested. I never dreamed you would let me do it, even if it was legal. But when I saw the lady on the beach, I knew I wanted it. And then you said to go for it..."

"The gold accent makes this one look more expensive than hers. Are you ready to try it on?"

Jane went back into the dressing room. She returned a few minutes later with a big smile and the thong in her hand.

"I tried it on, and it fits perfectly. I would come out and show you, but I was a little embarrassed to model it in the store. You'll have to wait until we get to the beach to see me in it."

"Well then, let's pay up and get going."

They changed into beachwear in their hotel room, and Jane wasted no time. She picked out a tight-fitting tee shirt to use as a beach cover-up and headed straight for the bathroom with the G-string bottoms in her hand.

She emerged in a few minutes, looking as sexy as hell. Her long wavy red hair flowing down her back emphasized how her tits strained against the material of her tight-fitting shirt. Her large, engorged nipples were clearly outlined beneath the fabric. It was apparent she did not have a bikini top underneath.

The tee stopped short of her crotch to expose the bottom of the black G-string, an open invitation to check out her itty-bitty bikini. Her tits swayed as she moved. She did a slow pirouette, so Jim could enjoy every angle. The under-curve of Jane's two bare ass cheeks was clearly visible beneath the hem of the brief cover-up. From behind, she looked naked under the shirt except for the outline of the tiny G-string around her waist.

"Take the tee shirt off, so I can see the full effect of that little G-string."

"You'll have to wait until we get to the beach." She wore a sly smirk.

They worked their way across the crowded beach, thinking it did not seem this busy a couple of hours ago, as Jane looked for the best place to spread their blankets. She felt nervous again but finally picked a reasonably secluded spot, about halfway down the beach from the water's edge. She had no intention of going into the water. Her little bikini was strictly for catching the attention of ogling males and jealous females. One good-sized wave and she would be in big trouble, but she did want to get a few gawkers, just not too many.

As they spread their blankets out, several pairs of eyes were already probing Jane with more than casual interest. She was not daring enough yet to bend over to fix the corners, so she moved the fabric around with her toes. Jim anchored them with their flip-flops and beach bag. After a few minutes of fussing with the beach blanket, she had nothing to do but take off her shirt.

Jim sat down with Jane, still standing, and lifted his gaze to the appropriate spot.

"Are you ready?" She gripped the bottom edge of her shirt and raised it over her head.

Several guys were watching Jane. Both Jane and Jim saw them and acted as if they did not notice them staring. First, she raised the bottom of the shirt to just under her tits and looked down at Jim for approval. He smiled, and Jane took the hint, quickly pulling the shirt off over her head, a gesture that allowed her barely constrained tits to pop free in Jim's direction. After combing her fingers through her hair to get the tangles, she slowly made a single pirouette. On tiptoe, she turned around once to ensure Jim got a good view of her ass before she stopped and faced him again. Her petite figure gave her a very youthful appearance.

"Do you like it?"

"Hell yeah!"

His wife was standing in front of him in public for all to see. For all intent and purpose, she was completely naked except for the small triangle of black cloth covering her pussy. Several of the guys nearby could not look away from the sexy display. Jane noticed, but she did not seem to mind.

Jim was enjoying the envious stares himself. He knew he could screw his hot babe's brains out later, and all the gawkers would get were a few minutes of drool time.

"Let's go walk the beach, Jim. I want to show this little thing off."

"Okay, but try not to shake that gorgeous ass of yours too much, or I'll shoot my load at a moment's notice."

They strolled along the beach. Jane was getting a lot of attention, and she knew it and seemed to enjoy it as much as the watchers did. Jim had consistently told Jane what a smoking body she had, and Jane would always brush the comment off, saying that he was just trying to butter her up to get into her pants. All this attention from the other guys made her realize that it was not just Jim saying it, as those guys were thinking the same thing.

After she paraded around for a while, they laid out until it was getting close to dinnertime. They were both getting a little hungry and decided it was time to go to their room, change clothes, and get a bite.

Back in the room, Jane removed her cover-up and flung it on the bed as Jim peeled off his trunks. With her back towards him, she slid down her thong, and when it reached her ankles, she bent over and stepped out.

Jim could not control himself any longer. He dropped to his knees behind her and buried his face in that delicious-looking ass.

"Hey!!!" Jane let out a surprised yelp as he placed one hand on her bare butt cheeks and pushed them onto the bed.

Jim gently pulled her legs apart, so he could get his face further into her ass. He stuck his tongue into her cunt from behind and ran it back to her asshole several times. Her cunt was sopping wet with pussy juices. Her winking pucker was now thoroughly juiced-up with pussy juice and saliva, so he stuck his tongue up into her asshole as far as he could.

Jane let out a satisfying "Ahh..." as he began to fuck her tiny butthole with his tongue.

By this time, Jim had another raging hard-on. He felt her pussy and gently stuck a thumb up her cunt, causing pussy juice to gush over his hand and onto the bed.

"Jim, I can't take it any longer. Stick your hard cock up my pussy right now!"

Jim stood up slightly, took his cock in hand, and guided it into that dripping snatch to enter her from behind, doggy style. He slid in with ease, going all the way. Grabbing her ass, he started pumping in and out. After a few short thrusts, Jane's body stiffened, and her pussy squeezed around his dick as she rushed toward orgasm.

"I'm coming ... I'm coming!"

Feeling her intense orgasm was more than Jim could stand, and he could no longer hold back. His balls began to blast their load as he pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into her hot pussy. No sooner had he finished than Jane started to come a second time.

After she finished, Jim pulled out and collapsed in the center of the bed, and Jane crawled close beside him. For the moment, they were both too tired to stand, much less clean up. Cum, pussy juice, and saliva drooled from her dripping cunt onto the bedspread.

They were not sure how long they cuddled, but Jane remembered she was hungry at some point. "We really should get cleaned up for dinner. This bed is shameful, with two huge cum stains on the linens in five hours. What the fuck will the housekeeper think?"

"She'll think it's a good thing that Americans tip well. Besides, we'll never see her again."

That evening, after dinner and another trip to the beach, they repeated their sexcapades once more. After three fucks in one day, Jane's pussy was sore, and Jim's balls were drained. However, they did not let up, as they only had a few days left in Tahiti. For the rest of the vacation, they would go to the beach, where Jane would flaunt her stuff; they would get horny, return to their room, fuck like bunnies, and then repeat. They were screwing three or four times a day, more than they did on their honeymoon.

On the last day at the beach, Jane wanted some photos for souvenirs. Therefore, they found a secluded cove where Jim used a digital camera to take some pictures of Jane topless in her tiny G-string bikini. He grabbed several shots of her walking along the surf's edge. In some, she walked toward Jim to show off her gorgeous bare boobs. In others, she walked away to show off her exposed derriere, dressed only in the small strings from the G-string wrapped around her waist and disappeared down the crack of her ass. These rear views gave little indication that she was not fully nude.

"Jane, I'd like to have a couple of shots of you and me together." A guy was not too far away, about twenty feet from the shoreline, and he looked 20 years old or older, trying to act as if he was not watching us. We both knew better.

"Do you think I can ask him to take some pictures of us?" Jim said, pointing to the guy.

"Sure," Jane said with an evil twinkle in her eye and a devious smile on her lips. Jane had changed so much from being a blushing prude a few days ago.

"Hey, buddy. Could you take a couple of shots of my wife and me?"

"Oh... OK." He blinked, trying to look as if he had not been paying attention all along. Jim handed him the camera and walked back down to the water's edge by his wife. First, they turned toward the cameraman with their backs to the ocean. Jim stood behind Jane, slightly off to her right, with his left hand over her left shoulder. Jim purposely placed his wrist on the very top of her shoulder. This allowed his hand to dangle down. It was as if he was about to grab her exposed tit at any moment.

The man took a couple of shots from his position halfway up the beach.

"You seem a little far away." Jane waved him to come closer and smiled.

"Come closer so you can get a better shot."

He hesitated. From the growing bulge in his trunks, it was apparent to both of us he was getting turned on by Jane's use of the term 'closer shot.' That phrase had multiple meanings. Not only would he get a better camera shot, but also, he would get a better view of her hot boobs his eyes had locked onto. One could develop a third meaning of the phrase and how it might affect the fluids collecting in his balls.

"It's okay, baby," Jane said. "We won't bite."

He blushed, but if good manners required him to get close to Jane's naked ta-tas, how could a red-blooded man refuse? Therefore, he came forward to grab a few more snaps. Jane turned towards Jim as she seductively adjusted her G-string, first by pulling it away from her crotch and then letting her thumbs slide along the side strings to raise them on her hips.

She rotated her ass more toward the guy when she moved closer. Her tits rubbed against the side of Jim's chest, and her crotch bumped against his leg. The guy could not see the front of her G-string bottom, only her bare hip and butt cheek. From his viewpoint, she would have looked utterly naked except for the delicate string around her waist. His raging hard-on pushed out the front of his trunks. He looked embarrassed, if not in out-and-out pain.

After Jane had thoroughly enjoyed torturing him, she took their camera back. "Thanks, man." She spoke.

He walked away quickly without a word, adjusting his trunks as he did.

"How long do you think before that poor guy jacks off?" Jane giggled. "Think he'll make it back to his hotel room?"

"He'll be lucky to make it to the other side of that palm tree," Jim said.

"This was payback for when I was a Senior in high school, and my boyfriend didn't finish what he started, and I had to finger my wet pussy in the girl's room," Jane said as she hooked her arm in Jim's. "This time, I intend to take my guy back to my room and fuck his brains out."

"Oh, the joy of being brainless," Jim said. "I can't wait."

By the end of the vacation, Jane's pussy and Jim's dick were as sore as they had been on their honeymoon.

*** Got to Tell Someone! ***

Jane and Jim both agreed Tahiti had been the most magnificent trip ever and would have to do it again soon. There was one big problem, cost. They could not afford to go to Tahiti every vacation. Besides, waiting a whole year seemed like an unbearable prospect, even if they had unlimited funds.

Another problem was what to tell their friends, family, and coworkers. They did not have many photos, at least not that they were willing to share. Besides, they, sure as shit, could not tell them about Jane going topless in her ass-baring G-string.

Jim was hammered with questions no sooner than he had returned to work Monday morning.

Betty, the Finance Manager, who had an office directly across from his, was the first to ask about his vacation. "So, Jim, how was Tahiti? Tell me everything."

"It was great." He said, trying to keep it short and sweet.

"What did you do?" Betty asked him as her two assistants, Beth and Rachel, crowded around.

"We checked out the sights on the island, but mostly we hung out at the beach. Just chilling, you know." Jim said.

"So, how did it go around here?" He said, trying to change the subject.

"I want to see the pictures." Rachel said.

"Erm, uh..." Why hadn't he prepared a better story, Jim thought to himself.

Beth giggled. "Let me guess. The topless beach bunnies there wouldn't let you take their photo."

That caught the attention of Big Ears, Mike, "Yeah, I heard at some of those island locations the girls go topless. You got to have some pictures?"

Great! He had a crowd of coworkers around him. He was never this fucking popular when he came back from Fort Myers.

Beth turned on Mike. "Yeah, you'd get off on that, you pervert."

"I always wondered what it would be like to go topless but never had the nerve," Betty said. "Isn't there a beach over by the Cape that's fully nude, both guys and gals?"

"I heard that too." Rachel said. "But my husband would have kittens if I said I wanted to go to a nude beach. Hell, I'd be too embarrassed anyway."

"Your husband is so controlling," Betty said. "I divorced Dan, my first husband, over control issues, and now I am fighting with Bob over the same damn thing. Rachel, you are young, have a killer figure, and have nothing to be embarrassed about. If you want to go to a topless beach, you should stand up for yourself and go. Now, this chunky, over-the-hill body with saggy tits." She pointed at herself. "That's something to be embarrassed about."

"You're all bunch of perverts. I have to get back to work." Beth said and walked away.

"I need to get to work, too," Jim said, appreciating the convenient out Beth had given him. "I'm sure I have a ton of emails to go through."

For the rest of the day, he avoided talking about his vacation.

When he got home, he told Jane about his day. She said the same thing happened at her job.

They were just as skittish with family and friends.

They were dying to tell someone about their spectacular vacation but did not know whom to trust. However, Jim and Jane just had to tell somebody. Jane finally decided to confide in her best friend, Debbie. They knew she would not take the opportunity to blast their secret to the entire world.

The next time Debbie was over at their house, Jane told her about the topless women at the beach.

"At first, I was put off by it. Then I decided to give it a try with Jim's blessing. You'd be amazed at how free I felt going without a top."

Debbie listened intently. "That's so hot. I bet you had unbelievable sex that night!"

"Aw... we didn't wait that long," Jane said.

"Tell me more. You must have gone to the beach more than once."

"Well..." Jane's naughty smile spread from ear to ear. "After my first topless adventure, we went out that very afternoon so that I could buy a tiny G-string bikini bottom like the other women wore."

"No way, that's fucking bold," Debbie said. "I wish John would let me do something like that."

"Let me go and get it. I'll be happy to show you." Jane sprinted to their bedroom and returned a few seconds later. She appeared to be empty-handed. Grinning even more when she opened her clutched hand in front of Debbie to reveal the tiny G-string.

"Shit!!" Debbie's eyes and mouth went wide.

"Mind if I show her a couple of photos, Jim?"

"No. Go right ahead." He spoke.

You would have thought Debbie's tongue would fall out of her mouth when Jane showed her the photos taken by the guy at the beach. "I gave that guy a boner to remember," Jane said, and they all laughed.

"I'm so envious of you two. I suggested something similar to John about a year ago. He immediately shot me down and said it sounded perverted. Things were a little slow in the romance department, and I thought something like that would spice it up. John is a missionary guy who thinks nudity or oral foreplay is dirty."

"Well, Debbie, you won't be getting jealous of us repeating our Tahiti adventure anytime soon. It is just too expensive."

Debbie looked wistful. "Before John more or less called me a slut, I had looked up topless beaches in the Caribbean, which is a little more in our budget. I also checked Florida. Did you know there are several clothing-optional beaches right here in Florida? There are also several private resorts where you can go fully nude."

"I don't know about that full naked thing, Debbie," Jane said.

"The Internet said they were clothing optional. Some people would be fully naked, but not everybody. Besides, where else are you going to be able to wear that little bikini? You'll get arrested for indecent exposure wearing that thing on most beaches around here."

Jane looked at Jim. "Jim, I'm going to look into those places. We so enjoyed our time in Tahiti, but it is fucking expensive. We can't afford to go even once a year, but someplace local, where we could go every weekend, would be great."