Jim and Lucy

Story Info
Our first foursome with another couple.
3.6k words
4.48
22k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet them on a night out in a hotel rooftop bar and restaurant in Hanoi. They were our age and on holiday. We are having dinner and they are on the next table. As these things happen, we start up a conversation and listen as they tell us their previous stops on their holiday around Cambodia.

They are really surprised when we say that we live here. You point across the lake and tell them you can see our apartment from here. They are intrigued as to how we ended up living and working here. Even more so about living in such a great area overlooking a lake. You say to Lucy that they should come have a look and enjoy some wine with us. Her husband Jim thinks it an excellent plan and says they'd love to.

We are soon in our lounge deep in conversation and no sooner than the first bottle of wine is gone, I open another. I pour Lucy a glass as she is sat on the couch trying to find holiday photos on her phone to show us. I look to see you and Jim on the balcony, you pointing in various directions and him trying to see what it is your looking at.

He stands behind you and very close. He moves even closer leaning over your shoulder in order to follow your arm pointing across the like. His cheek is almost against yours and his body is definitely touching you from behind. I hear you giggle out loud and I thought he'd said something funny but as I look twice, I can see him push his hips against you. Lucy sees it too and she calls out to him to stop being so rude and to stop flirting. Lucy apologizes to me and tells me she is really so sorry for his behaviour. I tell her it's ok and no harm done.

Jim calls back and remarks it's not his fault and blames you for looking so hot. "Look at her great legs" he calls out and with you still facing the lake, starts pulling up the back of your skirt. I thought he'd just pull it up a tad but he pulls it up all the way, almost exposing your bum. Lucy shouts out that that was way over the top. You burst out laughing, turn around letting your dress fall back and come into the lounge with Jim following.

Lucy apologizes again for his behaviour. "Well Alison doesn't mind" he remarks, "In fact, I've seen from behind, only fair I should see from the front". With that he starts pulling your dress up again all the way. You protest between your giggles but don't stop him. He bends down a little so he can stare between your legs at your lacy panties. He can see your mound and the thin outline of your pussy, as can we all.

"Jim!" Shouts Lucy, "You really do go too far. I doubt Steve is very happy with you. How would you like it if he did that to me in front of you". "Fine by me" replies Jim defiantly. "We'll see" she says and with that she stands up right in front of me as I'm still sat on the couch. She pulls up the front of dress all the way. I'm only a foot away and can see her long legs. My eyes follow upwards until I can see her lacy black panties. Jim is still holding your dress up and looks alternately between you and his wife. I do the same.

I break the silence by remarking that both you and her are wearing very sexy underwear. As I say it I run my hand up Lucy's right leg, over her inner thigh and towards the top of her legs. I let one finger just glide over the material covering her pussy. "There" she says to Jim. "How do you like it now". "Fine by me" he says again and moves to stand behind you. He still has your dress pulled up with one hand and now with the other he cups one of your breasts and starts squeezing.

You're just stood there smiling and laughing. I note you lean back, your head against his chest. Lucy hears the defiant challenge in her husbands tone and takes half a step towards me. My head is right opposite her and with her dress still pulled up she pushes her self and her hips towards me. My mouth is forced right against her thin panties. I breath in and I can smell her. She grinds herself against me a few times and then steps back again. She looks at Jim who sees her actions as a further challenge.

He pushes his hand inside your dress to grope your breasts over your bra. With his other hand he reaches between your legs but the dress falls down now so I can't see. Then there is a gasp from you as you push back against him. You're smiling even more now and I can see his hand moving under your dress. Now I hear you moan so quietly and your eyes half close. I can obviously guess as to what he's doing but is it over your panties or inside them?

After a few seconds his hand emerges and he lifts it to his mouth. He licks his middle finger and proclaims "Mmmmmm tastes good" I have my answer now. He's obviously just slipped it up inside you. Lucy looks at him, smiles and says "We'll if you can, then so can I" she is still holding her dress bunched up around her waist. She moves towards me again but this time she puts one leg up on the couch. She pushes her open legs towards my mouth and with her free hand she puts it on the back of my head and pulls it towards her.

The thin sheer material of her panties barely disguising what lay behind. I'm there for half a minute at least before she moves back a little and then slowly and provocatively pulls her panties to one side. She is shaved smooth and bare. I look at her pussy lips and her clit for just a second or two and then she is pulling my mouth towards her again. My tongue touches her pussy lips and I lick up and down a few times. I hear Lucy moan in appreciation.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jim, still standing behind you, pulling your dress up again. He holds it with one hand and with the other he runs his palm down and over your mound. His middle finger pushing slightly against the outline of your pussy. I see you adjust your standing position to open your legs a bit wider for him. His fingers start rubbing you a bit harder now. Then he brings his hand up to the waistband of your sexy little panties and pushes down underneath the material. I can see his fingers are right on your pussy lips and clit. He starts to rub up and down slowly and gently.

You respond by pushing back against him and then I see your right hand reaching round to feel between his legs. Meanwhile my tongue is running up and down Lucy's pussy lips. I reach my hand around to her bum to pull her more onto my mouth. I search out her little pink clit and start flicking my tongue all over it. She calls out how good it feels and so I flick it harder. With my other hand my thumb finds her entrance and I push inside just a little.

Your hand can feel a very big cock straining to be released. I see you skilfully undo the button on his shorts and then you're pulling at the zip. His shorts fall to the floor. His big hard election is sticking right out and your hand is soon getting acquainted with it. You have grasped it fully and start slowly wanking it. He is still holding your skirt up with one hand and his other is making you very wet. He pauses his attention to you and starts pulling your panties down. They fall to the floor and you step out of them.

Straight away his hand is between your legs again only this time I can see two fingers curl round your pussy and have no trouble sliding right inside you. You can feel him finger fucking you and I just know you're loving it by the way you start wanking him faster. He let's your dress fall down again but only so his free hand can pull down the zip on the back of your dress. He pulls it from your shoulders and it falls to the floor. You are stood with just your lacy black bra on and his hand is pulling at your nipples underneath.

From the noises Lucy is making I think I'm doing a good job with my tongue. She keeps grinding her hips hard against my mouth. She wants to get comfy though so moves to sit on the couch beside me. She opens her legs wide and invites me to kneel between them and carry on. "Ali" she calls your name. "I hope you don't mind I've borrowed your husbands tongue for a while". You look down and around to see the big cock you have in your hand. "That's OK, I've got something of yours too." "Be careful it doesn't go off on you." She says. Under your breath I hear you say that you rather hope it does.

Jim suggests that seen as Lucy is comfy on the couch, maybe he could be too. Very quickly he is sat on the single seat. His hard cock in your hand. I can just see the back of your head as you lower towards him. When I hear him start moaning I know he is in your mouth. You are kneeling in front of him on the rug and I watch your head going up and down on him and I know he is enjoying your tongue as you wrap it up and down and round and round his big hard cock. I can reach over to you from where you are kneeling. I fondle your bum for a while then reach below so my fingers can find your clit. I rub your clit for you while I'm licking on Lucy's.

Jim is loving what you are doing to him. I hear him say as much. "That's is so so good Ali but please please I need my cock inside your gorgeous pussy. Please let me fuck you." You stand up still facing him and pull his head between your legs. His tongue darts all over your clit and you can't help but moan in pleasure. You really would like a lot more of that but you need something big and hard inside you right now. You turn round and climb on top of him, squatting just above him. You are looking at me still licking Lucy. She in turn is looking at you and smiling.

You move closer to him and whilst holding him in your hand, position the tip of his cock just between your pussy lips. I look up just in time to see you lower yourself onto him bit by bit. His hands are on your breasts pulling, squeezing, pinching your nipples. His cock is right up inside your juicy wet cunt now. I can see he is stretching you wide. Your pussy lips wrapped around the base of his shaft.

You start really slowly at first until his cock is nearly all outside of you, then you sink back down on it so it fills you deep. You are loving the sensation of being fully penetrated. I can see your juices on his shaft. Lucy is looking too. Then she apologizes for standing up but says it's hardly fair that she has her dress on but that you don't. With that she lifts her arms up and invites me to lift her dress from her. She is standing right opposite you as you fuck Jim's big fat cock. I am stood behind her, my hands now cupping both her breasts but I soon unclip her red bra and fondle her breasts.

I slide my hands down to her waist and carry on sliding her panties of so she is now naked. You are staring at her gorgeous body with immense desire. You can see my hands pulling at her breasts. Then you see my hand between her legs and my fingers caressing her pussy. I undo my shorts, pull off my shirt in seconds and I'm stood naked behind her.

She leans forward to you as you fuck her husband. She gets on her knees and puts one hand on each of your thighs. She moves them upwards and touches where his cock is sliding in and out of you. Then she curls her fingers around his shaft right at the base. Her other hand has found your clit and she starts rubbing it in time to your movements. Her eyes are on yours as she rubs your button harder and harder. Then she leans forwards and to the side so she can reach you with her tongue. I can see her flicking your swollen bud with the tip of her tongue.

You close your eyes as you lean back against Jim but you carry on rising and falling on him nice and slowly. You are loving the feeling of both his cock and her mouth. I watch for a few minutes, all the time I have my hand reached up behind Lucy so I can fondle her pussy. She is dripping wet now but I think that's something to do with you. I get up from behind her and stand beside you in the chair, my hard cock in my hand just at your height. You move slightly to the right and your lips are soon wrapped around me. You grab a hold of me and dribble saliva all around my tip, then you take me all in your mouth and take me to heaven.

I look down and can see clearly you fucking his big cock. It must be 8 inches but you sink down onto every last inch of it. All the time Lucy is licking your clit with passion. Jim has got his hands under your bum to help you bounce up and down on him while Lucy is fondling his balls. His cock looks even bigger and is covered with your juices. He says he can't last any longer and needs to cum. You take me from your mouth just so you can tell everyone "shoot your hot spunk inside me now, I want to feel it inside me." A couple of strokes more and he is moaning loudly. I can see his cock spasm repeatedly as he comes. I look at you questioningly and you tell me you can feel it shooting deep inside you. Lucy grabs his cock from out of you just in time to catch the last couple of squirts in her mouth which she swallows down with relish. You look up at me with a huge grin.

Jim is still recovering so we agree to take a break. I turn the fan up high because we are all sweating like mad then I go to the fridge to get us all some more wine. You and Lucy head towards our bedroom saying something about freshening up. I talk to Jim for a while but all he can really say is how hot you are, what a great body you have and how hard he came inside you. He is already asking if we can meet tomorrow night again.

You and Lucy haven't returned yet so Jim and I go to the bedroom to see what's happening. I find you both on the bed. Lucy is on her back and you are sat on her mouth. She has clearly got her tongue all over your pussy and your face tells me how much you are enjoying it. Jim's spunk was leaking from her hole and Lucy didn't miss a drop of it as she licked and swallowed. You look at me with desire. I tell you Lucy would probably enjoy you returning the favour. You have never done this before and I know it. You know I am wondering if you'll do it.

You smile at me and lean forward towards Lucy's spread legs. Your fingers run up and down her pussy lips as you move your head closer. I lean down to your level and our mouths meet. We snog hard with our tongues then your mouth is just above her mound. Your tongue traces a wet line towards her clit and then you just devour her. I'm taken aback by your passion but your tongue and mouth is all over her sex. She is doing the same to you as you 69 each other. I join in with my tongue and we are both giving her the best experience ever. Both our tongues touching together against her soaking wet pussy.

My cock is rock solid. I move between her thighs as you please her. I put the tip of my cock close between her legs but you grab it and suck it deep in your mouth for a few minutes before you release me. You look up at me and tell me that you want to see me fuck her. You wrap your hand around my shaft and guide me between Lucy's pussy lips and into her soaking wet cunt hole. I push forward and I'm soon deep inside her. You look up at me and tell me again to fuck her. Long deep strokes with your head just inches away.

You're having a bloody good view as I pound her shaven bald cunt. Her reaction to that is to bury her tongue inside you and I watch you grind down on her face. You are loving what she is doing to you. My cock is banging her tight cunt hole and your tongue is alternating between licking my shaft and licking her clit. My hands are on her thighs from below and I push them higher. Her bum hole is just there ready. It looks so tempting but I've no idea if this is her sort of thing or even if she's done it before.

I take my cock from her cunt and put the tip it there. She can feel it and we both hear her moan as I push against her. You have the best view ever as I slip inside her bum. I hear Jim behind me saying she loves it so I push harder. I'm fucking her tight arse with vigour now which leaves you her whole cunt to ravish with your tongue and fingers. I'm sliding deep in and out of her while she is tongue fucking your soaking wet cunt hole. It reminds me so much of the time I came inside your arse but I don't want to cum in her. I need you.

I move from between her legs to behind you. I look down and see Lucy's tongue all over your pussy. She wants to suck me but I just want to be inside you. My cock is ready at your pussy and I ram it deep inside you so hard it makes you cry out. From that point I start a long slow fuck of your cunt while Lucy is still licking you. Jim is so turned on he is hard again and has moved between Lucy's spread thighs. You grab his cock and suck on him greedily for a while before you watch him penetrate his wife.

He fucks her deep and hard and now it's your turn to lick her clit again as she is getting fucked with another cock. He is so turned on at the sight that he shouts out he is going to cum again. I hear you tell him to cum over her cunt so you can see. Within seconds his second load of spunk is spurting out. Right over her swollen clit and labia. You catch some of it in your mouth and swallow it, then you take his cock completely in your mouth and lick him clean. You spit what's left from your mouth onto Lucy's cunt and start to rub her clit furiously.

Her hips are bucking and ten seconds later you are watching first hand another girl orgasm. Her hips thrusting up to meet your mouth. You are so turned on by all of this you feel your own orgasm building. My hard cock is pumping inside you so deep with every stroke. Deep and hard Ali. Lucy's tongue is flicking all over your clit taking you to heaven. Her hand squeezes my balls and my cum shoots deep inside you.

Your own orgasm comes immediately and I can feel your cunt muscles contracting hard against me. Spurt after spurt of my hot spunk fills you, I'm coming hard inside you my wife. My spunk is flooding your gorgeous tight wet cunt and your own orgasm just carries on and on. You have never come so hard for me baby. We are all covered in sweat.

I let my cock slip from your cunt and Lucy is there to lick the spunk from you. For the second time I note. You roll from on top of her and end up face to face. She kisses you tenderly and I watch your tongues caress, some of my spunk is swapped from her to you and you love it. Jim is still recovering and says we should definitely do this again. You look up at me with my spent cock and say "yes please, I want more of this."