Jim and Lucy Return

Story Info
The first time was so good, it had to be repeated.
2.8k words
4.51
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about it a lot the morning after. We both agreed it was so horny and erotic and so we decided to accept their request to meet again before their holiday was over.

In preparation you bought a very sexy red dress which showed a lot of cleavage. You also bought very sexy red matching underwear. The panties so sheer you could clearly see your silky smooth shaved pussy underneath. To finish off the look you had black hold-ups and high heels. You looked absolutely stunning with perfect makeup and bright red matching lipstick. When you were ready for the evening I could barely stop myself from ravishing you right there right then.

They arrived at our apartment just after eight. You and I had already polished off a bottle of wine and were on our second. They too, I think, had had a few drinks but we were all up for a bottle of sparkling. Jim was wearing long chinos and a loose shirt as was I and Lucy had a black dress on. It was knee length and had a split almost up to the thigh. She too had a very visible cleavage and I could see a black bra pushing her breasts up and together. I was convinced she'd have matching panties.

I was surprised, in hindsight, there was no awkwardness in meeting with them again. We joked about how much we must of sweated last night and how much weight loss went on. Fortunately tonight it wasn't quite as hot and there was a lovely cool breeze coming off the lake. We all stood outside on the balcony looking at the night lights. Jim stood behind you and joked " this is how it started last night" with that he started pulling your dress up.

You looked at Lucy and replied smiling "You really should have a word with your husband" Lucy agreed then added " but you're looking so hot and sexy, can't really blame him" She was looking with joy at your hold ups and your red panties. "I see we're both wearing holdups though" Jim slid his hand up your leg enjoying the feeling of the nylon. His hand stopped just short of your panties. "Only fair Steve sees something too" remarked Lucy.

I agreed, stood behind her and slowly pulled her dress up. I couldn't see too much stood behind her, but Jim remarked her underwear didn't leave much to the imagination. I was absolutely amazed when you reached out with your hand and ran your fingers over the sexy lingerie between her legs. "I like" you said.

We moved into the lounge and sat down. I refilled everyone's glasses. Jim was sat beside you. He reached towards you to whisper in your ear. I couldn't hear what he said but you replied by giving him a kiss on the lips. He whispered again and once more your responded by allowing him to kiss you. Your lips connected for only seconds before tongues were involved. A minute later Jim declares you're such a good kisser.

Lucy feigned shock and issued a challenge that he wouldn't tell the difference who was kissing him if he was blindfolded. The challenge was on and using an airline blindfold we found, Jim was ordered to stand with his hands behind his back. Lucy went first and met his lips with hers. Immediately the kiss was passionate and full. After 30 seconds she pulled away. In absolutely silence you repeated the kiss. I watched your tongue against his and my cock stirred. After the agreed 30 seconds the kiss was over and the blindfold removed. "Well?" asked Lucy, "Which kiss was better?" Jim couldn't or wouldn't answer.

"Wow" he said. Both were great. "Kiss one or kiss two" you asked again. He looked at you with lustful eyes and said "Maybe I could give you an answer if it was alongside who gives the best blowjob" He smiled. Lucy just pushed him back onto the couch and ordered him to pull his trousers down and put his blindfold back on. In silence Lucy kneeled between his legs. Unsurprisingly his cock was hard and very erect. Lucy leaned forward and took him in her mouth immediately. She lowered her lips down his shaft half way before letting it slip nearly all the way from her mouth before taking it again.

For 30 seconds she sucked and licked his big cock before pulling away. Again, in silence, you changed places and I watched you wrap your lips around him. You took just the head of his cock in your bright red lips. You wrapped your hand around the remaining shaft of his cock and started wanking him into your mouth. I knew damn well your tongue was circling round and round the most sensitive part of him. I knew how good you are at it. It was so fucking horny to watch you sucking his big hard cock I couldn't resist kneeling behind you, lifting up your dress and cupping your pussy in my hand. I only got a few seconds to touch you before time is up but I could feel how hot your pussy felt under your panties.

You stood up and beside Lucy who asked, "Well? Which was best, the first or the second?" He replied it was an unfair test as it wasn't long enough. I couldn't help but laugh at his diplomatic answer. Jim remained sat on the couch, still with a huge erection that I could see you lustfully staring at. So I stood behind you and pulled your dress up over your hips where it stayed on its own. I needed to touch you again and I cupped your pussy with one hand while with the other I groped a breasts under your dress. You leant back against me and moaned as a finger traced your lips over your panties.

Both Lucy and Jim could see the clear outline of your pussy through the now damp sheer material. Lucy moved towards you and kissed you. One kiss, then another, then it's a full on snog. Your tongue sought hers with such passion. I twisted your head to the side so I could join in. Now we were having a three way snog, all our tongues against each others while my fingers were rubbing against your pussy. Jim got up from the couch and stood behind his wife. He pulled her dress up and this time I could see she is wearing what we describe as porn panties.

I could feel Jim's hand reaching for you so I allowed him sole rights to you. In return my hand reached between Lucy's legs. After a short spell of lightly caressing her through her panties, she pulled them to one side so I could feel her bare pussy lips. Already she was wet to the touch and I drew her juices from her pussy to her clit. I rubbed it round and round gently. She moaned while she still snogged your mouth and tongue. By now Jim had his whole hand inside your knickers and he had two fingers inside you.

Jim snogged you while I snogged Lucy as we are all standing there together in our lounge. You were the first to break the deadlock by saying you needed some hard cock inside you. Jim, predictably, offered to help but Lucy intervened by suggesting that you and her have some fun first. You looked unsure as she lead you to the bedroom. Once there she asked you to undress her. I watched as you pulled her dress over her head. She was now just in her black underwear. Then it was your turn. She pulled down the zip of your dress and with a little help it fell to the floor. You looked so hot in your red matching lingerie and holdups.

Both Jim and I watched you kiss, your hands all over each others bodies. Eventually you were pulling her panties down for her to step out of. She does the same to you and the kissing resumes. You are both touching each others pussy's with mutual enjoyment. Jim is keen to join in but I tell him, "plenty of time for that later." Lucy pulled you on to the bed so you were both kneeling, facing each other.

She reached round to undo your bra and once discarded, she began taking each one of your erect nipples into her mouth, one at a time. After a few minutes you were doing the same to her. I'd never thought to see such a thing and my cock was about to explode. She asked you to lie on your back and open your legs wide.

Then she had her head there and I watched as she tongued your gorgeous pussy. I could tell that your pussy wasn't her first. She licked your lips, your clit, then she forced her tongue deep inside you. Jim and I were loving the show and I told you as much. With that Lucy asked if we'd like to watch something a bit different. We both nodded vigorously.

She changed position and half laid on her back opposite you. She wriggled forward so that your open legs were between her open legs. Then your pussy was right there against hers. You got exactly what was going on now and wriggled forward a bit yourself. Your pussy's met. Your pussy lips against hers. I sat on the bed right beside you so I could see Lucy grinding herself against you. I knew you'd never really thought it was your thing but now the look on your face told a different story.

I could see your clit was exactly against hers as you continued to grind together. You were both soaking wet and I could see your combined juices as your cunts kissed each others. I couldn't take my eyes off you both but I manage to undress, as did Jim. My cock was so hard and in need of you so I moved towards your mouth.

Your eyes were shut in ecstasy from the feelings you were having so the first you know is something hard against your lips. Your eyes stayed shut and your mouth just swallowed me. You were so turned on I wondered if you even knew it was me. Meanwhile Jim was doing the same with his wife. I watched her taking his whole length inside her mouth with such passion. I looked at Jim and he saw what I was thinking. We changed positions and I watch your tongue flicking over his cock head before you take him in your mouth.

You were taking his whole cock in your mouth and your hand was fondling his balls. Before too long you were sucking on them too. Lucy was doing the same to me but I couldn't stop watching you both grinding your cunts together. I reached down until my face was inches away from the action. With my tongue I manage to lick both your clits at the same time as you rubbed against each other. Lucy's mouth was still taking my cock to heaven, only faster now as she could feel my tongue on her.

To call it horny was an understatement. My tongue was working overtime to please two girls at once. You were the first to beg to be fucked. "I need a hard cock inside me". you scream. Jim straight away volunteered. He helped move Lucy aside and positions himself between your legs. She grabbed his cock with one hand and spread your pussy lips with her other, then placed it right at your entrance. He pushed forwards and with you so turned on, he slides easily all the way inside you.

I knelt by your head and your mouth was soon sucking my cock so hungrily. I looked down to your face, all I could see was a picture of total satisfaction. Lucy was licking your clit and you have two cocks in you and up you. Jim was fucking your gorgeous tight wet cunt with determination. You just loved what was happening to you and your only concern now was being pleasured.

You're legs were spread wide for him as he pounded you hard over and over. You had one hand helping you suck my cock and the other one is between Lucy's legs. I can see you have two fingers finger fucking her. I have never seen you so turned on. Jim pauses for a while and I wonder if he has quietly cum inside you but then he asked me if my wife wouldn't mind sitting on him. I didn't need to pass the message on because you were already moving.

Jim laid on his back and within seconds you were squatting, poised above him. Lucy gave his cock a quick suck and a lick, tasting you, then you gripped his shaft and just lowered yourself on top of him. You started hard and fast, feeling his big shaft fill you. He grabbed your boobs and pulled on each nipple in turn and as I sat behind you. I had a great view of his hard cock sliding in and out. Your juices were dribbling not only over his shaft but over his balls as well.

I never realised how much of a turn on it was to watch your very own wife getting fucked. To see how she'd react to another man. Better still to have the other man's wife involved. Lucy was wanking my cock as I sucked on her hard nipples. You had your middle two fingers back inside her. You lent forward on Jim, sitting on him now as opposed to squatting. I could see you kissing him hard. Your tongue in his mouth. I moved behind you and below I can see your cunt stretched wide with his cock but your bum hole looked so inviting.

I had no idea if you'd go with it but I positioned myself with the tip of my cock against you. Lucy saw what was going on and sneaked her tongue there first. When she'd finished licking you it was all very wet indeed. With the tip of my cock just resting there your only thoughts were for more hard cock.

You pushed back against me firmly and my big hard cock slid inside your bum. There was a slight pause and a squeal from you but then you pushed back harder. My cock slid deeper up your arse. Now you have two cocks inside you, one up your cunt and one in your arse and your brain is struggling to process the feeling. You kept sliding up and down on Jim but now you had my hard cock too.

You fucked us both as if it was the last day on earth. Lucy sat on Jim's face and managed to pull your nipples to her mouth. She licked and sucked on them as you grabbed the back of her head. Your moaning now was getting louder. I knew you were ready to cum so I helped out by telling Jim that there was nothing more you enjoy than feeling a big hard cock spunk inside her. He says he can more than help and I felt him thrusting into you harder.

Your arse was so tight around my hard cock I doubted I could last much longer myself. I reach around and my fingers found your soaking wet clit. I start rubbing it furiously. Jim shouted out that he was going to cum and you replied, "Do it, fuck my cunt and fill me with your hot spunk." He groaned with desire and you felt him throb inside you.

At the same time I told you, "I'm going to cum in your arse baby." You felt both cocks inside you spasm and that just pushed you over the edge. Two big hard cocks both spunking inside you at the same time.

Your orgasm started between your legs but then radiated throughout your whole body. You shivered with every nerve ending alight as you had two big fat hard cocks shooting hot spunk deep inside you. You had never felt so horny and dirty before, you loved it. The waves of passion went on and on and you felt the need to push back against us both again and again just to prolong the feeling.

Meanwhile Lucy could sense it all and ground down on Jim's face. Her orgasm was loud and she shrieked in passion. A few minutes later we were all a tangle of naked bodies breathing hard. My mouth found yours and we kissed passionately. The look in your eyes told me how much you enjoyed every minute of it.