All Comments on 'Jim and Sharon Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
curious2ccurious2calmost 19 years agoAuthor
Wrong Version of this chapter

I apologize to everyone, this is the version with a few mistakes in it, was not to be posted. The other version of this same chapter is in the submission quey waiting to be approved.

I apologize for this.

Rocketman120Rocketman120almost 19 years ago
Very good so far....

I have read several of your stories here and elsewhere and have liked most of them. This story must be giving you a hard time to compile for the seperation of time between chapters. I had to re-read the other chapters as it was a while since I last read them. My only criticisms are the length between chapters and where you mixed up Jim for Bill. Maybe a little proof reading would help. Overall I like the story as it is going. I'm not one who would begin to tell you where the story should go like others comments whom I have read in other stories. Just keep up the good work and try to complete your stories in a more timely manner. Appreciate what you have done so far.

Steve

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
You have my attention!

I know we haven't seen the last of the wife, but I wonder how she will return and how he will feel about her. He seems to be doing rather well without her! I am waiting for the next chapter.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Only HDK

Would leave a comment on a piece with curious2c already told us was the wrong version. Now you have to reread a whole new version, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Leave it already, curious2see

don't double cross us by rewriting the last chapter there!

that's what the husband wants; and that's what we want for him, too! ;o)

why would you make that decently good man go back to take care of another man's kid by Sharon? only extreme mosochist would do that!

so what if Sharon's crying lakes and oceans of tears! I mean, she knew what the fucck she was doing and enjoyed it, even if the guy who put the kid in her stomach was only out for some nice fuckin' around,,

the husband has already found a great looking woman in Tammi, so leave him alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confused

but intrigued. well written.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good story, so far, but veering off?

Well, we know he isn't going to have too much of a relationship with Tammi. She told him to start with that if she sees someone she wants to fuck, she dives in. Not exactly a trait you want in a wife. Plus, she's had more experience than he and his buddies all put together, it seems. You usually wish your wife to have little, or no, experience. Actually, few partners. None prefered.

Unless Sharon shows up again we're heading into an autobiography of sorts.

Let's see, he fucked, Gwyn was it?, so many times we can't count 'em and Sharon screws up ONE night and he can't let it go. Yeah, she screwed up royally but I personally think he should have talked the situation over. With a marriage counselor, perhaps. He acts like he was blameless, really. He admits it orally but he sure doesn't act it. He kicked the shit outa Mark so he should feel better there.

A REAL irony would be set up if the baby was his. How would he react to THAT??? Vasectomies aren't 100%. And even reverse completely, on their own, on occasion. It's been known to happen. That would singe his balls, eh?

What could happen that would bring them back together? Of course, they could run into each other somewhere but that won't put them 'together'. What epiphany would he need to have to recognize how hurt she was and how sorry that she went too far? Personally, I'll have to wait and see.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
Wonder where this is going?

Very good story. Just wonder what all is happening. In chap. 1 As Sharon tied him up he wanted to say something. Maybe I missed it but what did he want to say to her.

Was glad to see you didn't make him a wimp.

He also got his revenge which I was glad to read. What was the outcome from no police calling on him?

Now a pregnant ex-wife who never told Mark? Is Sharon out of the picture? His new girlfriend is pretty wild, is this the type of women he want?

Lotsf ways for this story to go. I'm really enjoying it. As long as we get answers instead of closed doors.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
So THAT'S Who Bill Is!!

So, the typos & other whoopsies slipped through.

Okay, that explains Bill.

But I still think (unless there's alot missing in this version of chpt 3) that Tammi's job is to get Jim out of his shell. Can't be having a story series about Jim AND Sharon end up with Jim as a celibate hermit monk and no further trace of Sharon.

So, there's still more to read .............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
but...

If Jim was the one to have an affair in the first place, what gives him the right to play the moral high ground? Sharon only slept with Mark once whereas he's bonked Gwyth many times!

And as for Tammy... well I don't know. Jim doesn't seem the sort who'd be faithful, with his track record.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Not about how many times

I think the point is and the chapter even touches on it, that Jim was wrong and he knows that. He doesn't deny he screwed up and did what he did was wrong. He may have cheated first and we know that. The difference is that while he did cheat he wasn't doing it in Sharon's face, he was trying to keep it a secret. That doesn't make it right by any means. I think we can all agree with that. Even with that, that would cause a lot of pain to the wife or husband if a wife did it.

What makes what the wife did worse, is the same thing that tends to cause the most pain in other cheating stories where the husband isn't a wimp, is the visual act and hearing it. If she had just cheated as revenge and told him that would be one thing but she tied him up(isn't that against the law and could be consider imprisonment), forced him to watch her have sex with someone else, literally rubbed his nose in her act. All this was done willing and purposfully. It's one thing for either spouse to cheat. It's a horrible thing. It gets worse when you hear it or see it. It's even worse when you are forced, held against your will as a prisoner and forced to watch and humilited the way Jim was.

He isn't innocent for his cheating but really can people honestly say what she did wasn't extremely cruel and didn't go overboard? She wanted him to feel part of her pain but she found out he was cheating yes and she's in pain. Did she see it? Did she hear it? Did he force her to watch it? Did he do illegal things to her in the process of it? No from what I can recall. While she has the knowledge he was unfaithfull, he has the visual image of her cheating and the things she did that will be with him for the rest of his life and will most likely come to the forfront of his mind every time he looks at her. That would make any time of forgiveness at the time. He has become the wronged party now due to the nature of her response.

You can't just look at the fact that he cheated and she did as well to get even. Look at the details and the context of the situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great piece of work [revised or not] as always!

I always admire Curious2c's take on these unique situations. She ranks highly right along with HDK, H20Wader and Ohio- great story tellers. Considering these writer's are not paid off to write this stuff, it is amazing to see their creative work. Please keep it up and please, Curious2c, do not may us wait forever for chapter 4. Additionally, divorce is the only suitable option for either of these characters, do not allow the husband to wimp out and take her revengeful slut ass back! Her actions as well as his were "way over the top". Hopefully they will find another worthy partner to spend time with.

Good luck & keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Finally A Reasonable Ending

Author - I hate to sound unreasonable but if you have him take her back I would lose all respect for you given the circumstance described in your own words. Her actions and words were premeditated and planned to hurt him and humiliate him in the worst way possible especially as she knew he was trying to confess and apologise for his actions when she gagged him. My reaction - any real mans reactions would likely have been much worse than his as this wasn't tit for tat - it was grind it in your face viciously vindictive!!

End it here and it ranks with the best marital consequence story written on this site. Any more and you could screw it up and lose credibility for the story and yourself. What more do we need to know from her or him?

Hopefully you will go on to another story!

with concerned Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One more chapter needed

First off, I agree with those who are asking that Jim never takes Sharon back. While it would not be impossible it is not very plausible at this stage, given the amount of pain that they've managed to inflict on each other (and especially after the breach of trust on both sides).

There is, however, a need for a fourth (and final) chapter. One that deals with Sharon, and how she copes (or fails to cope) with the aftermath of the divorce. Personally I think she should be given the same chance at happiness that Jim gets in this chapter - find her somebody new and get her into a relationship (of whatever type).

There may even be a chance for reconciliation later on - but only on the basis of "we forgive each other, now lets move on and get on with our seperate lives". Rebuilding trust after the events so far is a somewhat unrealistic prospect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AGREE WITH WHAT EFFECT WROTE

THAT SAYS IT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I ALSO AGREE WITH EFFECT!!

At the end of Chapter 2., I wrote the following:

on April 8,

> "This is my story of how I messed up my marriage,

> and how we ended up living the life we do now."

>

> JIM SAYS THIS WAY AT THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 1.

> WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WELL FOR CONSISTENCY...CHAPTER

> 3 SHOULD BE SHORT.

>

> " SHARON...AFTER WAITING A FEW MONTHS...CONCLUDED

> THAT HE WOULD NEVER COME BACK AND DECIDELY WENT ON

> WITH HER LIFE ONLY TO SEE HIM AT FAMILY FUNCTIONS

> SUCH AS THEIR CHILDREN'S

> GRADUATION...MARRIAGES..GRANDCHILDREN'S BIRTHS

> AND BIRTHDAYS ETC.

>

> THE DIVORCE WAS AMICABLE..NO RANCOUR...EVERYTHING

> SPLIT EQUALLY...FOR YOU SEE AN INDIFFERENCE

> DEVELOPED BETWEEN THEM WHICH WAS A RESULT OF

> NEVER TRULY COMMUNICATING WHILE MARRIED.

>

> THEY WOULD NEVER SPEAK OF THAT NIGHT BECAUSE IN

> THEIR HEARTS THEY COULD NOT FORGIVE AND FORGET

> HOW EASILY ONE WAS SEDUCED AND HOW ONE COULD

> PREMEDITATE SUCH REVENGE AND HATE.

>

> THEY DID NOT HATE EACH OTHER BUT RATHER HATED

> THEMSELVES....

>

> SHARON DID GO ON TO SEE MARK FREQUENTLY WITH HER

> NEW BODY AND EVEN ALLOWED HERSELF TO BE PASSED

> AROUND AMONGST HIS YOUNG FRIENDS...SHE FINALLY

> CAUGHT UP WITH HER SEXUALITY, GOT IT OUT OF HER

> SYSTEM AND REALIZED SHE MISSED THE COMPANIONSHIP

> OF A STABLE RELATIONSHIP SHE HAD WITH JIM.

>

> SHE MET AN OLDER WORKOUT PARTNER AND THEY BOTH

> RETIRED FROM THE GYM. THE ONLY EXERCISE THEY DO

> NOW IS WALKING THEIR NEW PUPPY AND TALKING OF

> THEIR FUTURE TOGETHER.

>

> JIM MOVED ON...NO REGRETS OTHER THAN HIS WEAKNESS

> AT GWEN'S SEDUCTION AND HOW IT HURT SHARON.

>

> HE QUIT THE GYM AND NOW DOES VOLUNTEER WORK WITH

> HANDICAP CHILDREN. HE ENDED UP MEETING A WIDOW

> WHO ALSO DOES VOLUNTEER WORK.

>

> AT FAMILY GATHERINGS, THE FOUR OF THEM MEET AND

> ARE CORDIAL AND COMPLIMENTARY.THEY REALIZE AND

> TREASURE THE GOODNESS IN EACH OTHER AND REMARK

> HOW BOTH RELATIONSHIPS SEEM TO THRIVE ON THE

> SECRET OF GOOD COMMUNICATION..SOMETHING THAT WAS

> NOT PRESENT PREVIOUSLY.

>

> JIM THOUGHT SHARON WAS TRULY A GOOD PERSON AND

> VICE VERSA.

>

> THEIR MATES THANKED GOD THAT THESE TWO HAD THEIR

> WEAKNESS FOR SEDUCTION AND PREMEDITATION

> OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE MET.

>

> THE END.

>

PS: the author has informed me that his storyline will be very different than mine. This means a whole different direction. I wish him all the best because now he is entering the difficult stage in writing...consistency with character development as shown in the previous tyhree chapters....my very best to him. looking forward to it and HOPING...he pulls it off.

'nuff said.

Andy

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
huh!?

so this isn't really chapter3. what could possibly be wrong with this? typos? doubt it. syntax and grammar? nahh..

lemme guess.. jim has young girlfriend who adores him, sharon is pregnant with who knows whose kid. based on the authors past stories (the accident, john and sue, the assignment,julie's new job), the couple invariably reconcile despite the gravity of the wife's offense. why would this be different from those stories? jim had it coming while the husbands in the other stories were faithful and clueless. their only fault was loving their wives to much.

the only path to reconciliation i can see is if the baby sharon's carrying is jim's. but given that she's old, hence the chances of getting pregnant are small) and jim had a vasectomy. i think the author gave us clues to this intent with.. “She had walked into the bar dressed to kill, and evidently had been looking for me. When I stood up, she headed right over to where I was. I noticed that she looked like she had put on a bit of weight...almost like...” obviously the missing word is pregnant. But we also know that “The day I got the final decree papers a couple of co-workers were pushing me to go out and celebrate... It had been just over three months since I had walked out and I thought I needed to let loose a little.”

So it’s been just over 3 months since mark fucked Sharon. Normally women don’t show till about late into the 2nd trimester and not 3 months. So Sharon is about 5-6 months pregnant. If she only cheated once, the baby is jim’s. that would be a hard sell. A very hard sell indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
non sequiter?

Very well written story, but seems more like two stories. --story 1 Jim and Sharon and their heartbreaking divorce--story 2 Jim and Tammi and their torrid sexual affair. Is there a connection? I hope you are not going to leave pregnant Sharon out there sobbing without some closure to your original story. 60 year old George

curious2ccurious2calmost 19 years agoAuthor
Okay...I see that I need sy something here.

As the author, I made a mistake in this chapter. For the record...I posted the wrong version...the unedited version. The corrected version (hopefully) will soon replace this one.

The main correction...the name change. "Jim' became "Bill" two times (that I am aware of) and a couple of spelling errors. Thats it. No other reason. I screwed up on the name of a character, two times in about as any paragraphs. the corrected version should fix that and the spelling mistakes. No subtrefuge, no hiding or conspiracy here folks...just an old boring run of the mill mistake.

Second...and one that has mystified me for a while since my LIT profile clearly states my sex. I am a MALE. A man...I have a penis...a cock...a functioning cock. Works well...or so I've been told. I am not a wimp, I am not a woman, and I am married. Twenty -five years of marriage. If you still don't believe me, we could arrange a meet perhaps...and I could prove it to you the only way I know how in this day and age...by visual personal proof. Other than that, you'll just have to take my word for that. ;)

I'm working on following chapters of this story, it doesn't end here. Also, I may surprise you with upcoming stories, as well as this one too. I feel that I am growing and changing as an author, though sometimes change does not occur overnight.

I enjoy reading the comments I receive on my stories, and when I am able, I log in and read them always. (work can be a bitch at times) It is how one improves as a writer and author. Learning as I go, I listen to the commentors, the persons who send feedback. I do. I am, or that is, I still feel like the new kid on the block about my writing. I haven't been writing that long, and I am still learning. Hopefully I will continue to learn too.

I do not delete comments, other than those that may 'double up' (duplicate posts have occured in the past and I delete the duplicate post only, leaving one of the two or as has happened a couple of times, the one of the many identical posts.)

I leave all comments up, negative or not. I do read them all and understand more than a few of them, as my reading comprehension is fairly good. It has been and hopefully always will be my belief that every commment serves a purpose to an author. Therefore, for that reason I leave the public comments for all to see. I know that some have in the past probably wondered about that, and also for the record, I am not a sadist or a masochist. I'm just a fairly normal man, living a fairly normal life. Whatever 'normal' is.

I do appreciate all feedback, as most authors do...I do appreciate all public comments too. I have a pretty tough hide so don't feel that you are going to hurt my feelings when you write or comment on my work. Most of you wouldn't believe some of the feedback I have gotten via e-mail, and those have not scared me off of writing. :)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether I like it or not. I do believe in free speech, I support several groups that are fighting for our rights constantly.

Thank you.

Curious2c

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
C2C

Looking forward to the correction as well as subsequent chapters to this tale.

I always try to offer my two-cents worth in, what I hope is, a positive light. So if I help you and other writers in your endeavors, all well and good. And if I miss the mark, well, that should tell you something as well. Even critics are entitled to an occasional brain fart.

And a tip of the hat to you and the other writers who post here and put up with some of those less than helpful slams from brain-dead trolls. Y'all have got to have pretty thick skins.

As for Jim & Sharon:

- it'll take a bolt from on high to get them together.

- even if you don't put them together, you'll still give them each a happy ending.

- but then again, Sharon seems just a bit too relaxed about the whole mess; she expects to get back together?

Then again, maybe THAT'S why you writers get some comments from crazies; y'all have so many tricks & surprises up your sleeves you make us all nuts with the things you do in your stories..........

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Alright now...

I liked this...good emotion in this story.

I agree with Effect and LeBroz on their points so I won't repeat them.

For me the best part of this story is the true MYSTERY of what is next?

She got knocked up? Never saw that coming.

He gets in with a young chick? Again with his recent history was a bit surprised.

Now I want to see where MR. C2C (yup read that comment too...was wondering where ppl got the she from) is going to take this tale. His USUAL theme is reconciliation. If he does and makes it beleaveable HOW? How long is he going to flirt with it if that's not how it is going to go? what does Sharon eventually do?

Ah well. here is to the wait as the stories make their way to use through Lit.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Change and growth is good.

C2C,

I was heartened to read you comments concerning your desire grow as a writer. As they say; if you’re not moving forward, you’re either standing still or you’re moving backward. I wish more writers would follow your lead and make the effort to grow in their craft. Growth in any endeavor requires some measure of courage and no small level of commitment. To improve in anything one must have the courage to be willing to face failure and rejection and the commitment to get back up and keep going.

I realize that this may sound kind of esoteric, nebulous, and perhaps a little corny but I know from personal experience that it’s true.

It seems that so many of the writers on this site refuse to grow and improve. For the most part I can tell how a story is going to end by looking at who the author is. In this genre it seems that the vast majority of authors fall into one of two categories. There are those that handle an affair by divorce and the ruination of the offenders’ life. In the other camp an eighth month affair with multiple partners is forgiven after a little counseling and some time apart. This is an oversimplification of course, but it is useful for illustrative purposes. Neither ending is inherently wrong; the problem lies in the predictability of that ending.

One recent example of a writer who has broken away from his previous patterns is the always good Aussie Bard. All of his stories have been very well written. Prior to his most recent effort, all of his stories have also had a “happy ending”. His most recent, Tangled Web has anything but a happy ending.

Good luck in your efforts. I wish I had some sage advice to give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why is so long for the chapter 4

don't leave us hanging its' getting good now.everybody knock up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Jim is a real ASS. "I mean, while I cheated on you I at least tried to hide it from you. I didn't rub your face in it. That wasn't the act of a loving wife at all." So hiding an affair is better? Instead it caused her mental anguish. She hated herself and wouldn't have done what she did if he hadn't started down this slippEry slope.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WHAT A GREAT REBOUND!!!!!

Will this get him over his nightmares or cause new ones?

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot chapter!

Mark told Jim, when they met in the parking lot, that he had come in Sharon's ass. That was not mentioned in chapter 2. What did this 27-year-old fox see in Jim? Will we ever hear anything from/about the kids?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN YOU FALL DOWN AND OFF

you should get right up and on the mark. TK U MLJ LV NV

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I am in general not one of those women who throws around be a man or holding men to some antiquated ideal of masculinity. I believe there is room for all kinds and I absolutely don't believe in that alpha beta nonsense that certain men have convinced themselves exists for no other reason than they have little self esteem and need to adopt victimhood in order to feel better about themselves.

That being said, I do believe there is nothing wrong with pride and self respect. This author... I don't know if curious was a woman or a man. If curious is a man then I hope for his sake he wasn't like his husbands because they are all doormats. If c2c is a woman then there is definite some agenda, maybe an ex was horrible to her and she wishes he was kinder and gentler, maybe she has major dominant tendencies and wish men were pliable and submissive. Who knows. I am sorry but the only word that comes to mind with Jim is pussy. He is one gigantic pussy. I know, I don't throw that around. I am actually wishing Saddletramp did an alternate take because this is so God damned pathetic and weak. The wife was so over the top to he abusive. This wasn't revenge. It was psychological, emotional and physical abuse. Yet, he just walks back home because she gave him a stern talking to? If he were my patient I would want to know why he accepted his role as a doormat. Because that's what he is.

No, she doesn't have to be destroyed entirely. She doesn't have to go to jail or have her entire family know what kind of whore she is. None of that is necessary to demonstrate pride and self respect. There are ways to stand up for oneself while not granting any leniency. Ugh

I feel like I need a shower. This is just so pathetic and wimpy. Again, maybe I am being a hypocrite but I am grossed out. If somehow c2c was someone I knew, I truly don't think I would be able to spend time with them. How do you write this and have any shred of self respect?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This writer can't decide what he wants to write—stroke stories or decent fiction? As a result, he misses on both accounts. The unrealistic sex scenes, the pr0n star libidos, and sex scenes that go on forever destroy any semblance of a story. The serious, often officious tone and theme of the story casts the sex in a smarmy, gratuitous light. Figure out what you want to write and write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES