All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 03'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 6 years ago
One thing I really like

I like the fact that his aunt and her friend did end up trying to have sex with Jim soon after the rape. In a lot of stories the hero gets his reward very quickly, but in reality sex is often the last thing on someones mind after something like that. The long recovery time they seem to be getting coupled with the fact they have no mention of even talked about sex at all since that event feels very realistic. This is an outrageous sex story as is, so little touches of realism help keep the suspension of disbelief in check.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I love how you seamlessly switch between characters and interweave their lives. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

i hope you keep the incest in jims family. we dont need another tale where everyone ends up involved in incest. keep his gf away from her own familial love triangle.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
this story is a good as the earlier ones

and they were GREAT. love the Sex. keep the chapters coming. 5 STARS!!!!!!

wincest100wincest100almost 6 years ago
ARGH

I need more, like seriously. What happens next? For me, I'd prefer if maybe the gf's mom gets involved, but not the dad. That's just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The worst mistake a writer can make.

This is a great story with creative ideas. But the worst mistake a writer can do is to change points of view. Pick first person or not, but don't alternate! This confuses and frustrates the reader.

Personally, I prefer first person:

If the reader can identify (same gender) with the writer, he can put himself into the story. If he can't, then there's an intimacy (confidence) between the writer & the reader.

Thanks for the story! Best wishes in your future writing!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is a god story. The attitude of the characters accurately reflects the attitude of a small town. In bits and pieces, the characters have been developed in some depth. Plot and subplots have started to be developed. The most notable point in the chapter is that Jimmy waited until Mary Kate was sober before having actual sex with her. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous