Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to lay there while the male doctor reviewed my paperwork. Just then a different girl arrived, picked up Mike's paperwork and immediately left to shuttle it to the next station. Apparently each girl was assigned two or three stations and this was the middle point of the exam. She didn't seem to pay any special attention to me and simply picked up Mike's folder and turned around.

The male doctor now turned his attention to me and began my orthopedic exam. He began by examining my ankles, alternatively pulling, rotating and generally manipulating them.

"Any pain here?" he asked.

"No," was my answer.

He briefly examined my toes before turning his attention to my knees, legs and hips. After raising my right leg off of the table, he bent my knee and had me alternate between pushing and pulling my right foot. Apparently this provided the resistance necessary for him to determine if I had any problems in that area. He then raised my knee even higher, almost up to my chest, before swinging my entire right leg outward over the right side of my body.

"Any pain in your hip when I do this?" he asked.

I again answered in the negative. But actually I lied. I was suffering the pain of embarrassment. With my left leg flat on the table and my right knee pulled up to my chest and swung out to my right, I felt more exposed as I had been the entire morning. I felt like everything between my legs, my entire manhood, was now on display. The position made me feel like I was deliberately spreading my legs, inviting everyone to see what I had. Yes, I was still covered by my jockstrap, but I knew that I was still partially hard, and that wasn't going to subside anytime soon. And to make matters worse, in this position I felt the rear straps of my jock tugging against my body and digging into my ass. The cool air against my exposed ass hole confirmed that it was completely uncovered and visible. I knew that anyone looking at me at that precise moment could publicly see every part of me that I considered private.

Just at this moment, I happened to notice that Tom had arrived at my station and was watching my exam. How long he was there, I'm not sure. When we made eye contact, he gave me a big smile and another big thumbs up.

Still working on my right side, the doctor now straightened my knee and raised my entire right leg high above the table, stretching the muscles in the back of my thigh in the process. One again I felt myself being exposed as my legs were separated from each other.

"Any pain?" he again asked.

"No," I answered.

The doctor now moved to the opposite side of the exam table and began to repeat all of the previous maneuvers on my left side. Once he switched sides, he cleared the field of view for the young female assistant. She was now standing next to the exam table on my right side and could see everything that was being done to me. This time my left knee was raised to my chest and swung out over the left side of my body. Once again I was exposed. I looked up at the assistant and saw that she was intently watching my exam. She wasn't looking at my face or chest or anything at all above my waist. No, her gaze was directed toward the lower half of my body, toward the pouch of my jockstrap. I knew that she could see everything. I knew that Tom was also watching and could see everything. The thought of being on display like this was just too much. I felt myself getting harder and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Sit up," ordered the doctor.

The female assistant pushed in the leg extension at the bottom of the exam table while I sat up. The doctor now took a quick look at my wrists and elbows and then focused on my shoulders, pushing, pulling and rotating them. All through this part of the exam, I sat on the edge of the exam table with my legs dangling over the edge. I could feel my partially erect cock pressing against the elastic material of my jock pouch. I briefly looked down to confirm that I was indeed pushing out the front of my jockstrap, tenting it. I tried to keep my legs together as much as possible to minimize my exposure but I knew that I wouldn't be able to completely hide my erection.

I looked up and saw that Tom was still watching my exam. I noticed that the bulge that I saw earlier in his jockstrap had grown. It now looked like a thick snake running down the front of his jock, pointing toward his left. But it didn't seem to bother him at all. He wasn't even trying to hide it. He just stood there confidently, his legs spread comfortably apart and his arms at his sides. He didn't care if anyone saw his erection, or perhaps he was actually proud of it and wanted it to be seen. At that moment, I wasn't sure.

"Stand up please," said the doctor.

It was now the moment of truth. I was partially erect, and now I was being ordered to stand up. I couldn't hide anymore. At that instant, I decided that I wouldn't even try to hide. Perhaps it was Tom's carefree attitude that inspired me. I stood up in front of the exam table, still facing Tom, but I kept my arms at my sides. Tom immediately saw my erection, I saw it in the expression on his face. His eyebrows were raised and he grinned wildly as he looked down toward the lower half of my uncovered body.

The doctor was still making some notes in my chart, so I took the opportunity to look over at the female assistant. She was standing just a few feet to my left and in front of me. And she was not making eye contact with me. She was staring at the lower half of my body. She saw it, my erection. Her hand was partially covering her mouth as if she wanted to say "oh my". After just a few seconds, she tilted her head up and looked directly at my face and smiled. I smiled back in the most confident smile I could muster.

"You need to face this way," ordered the female assistant. She was pointing toward the middle of the gym. She obviously knew what position I had to be in to complete the doctor's exam.

I took a step or two away from the exam table and turned to face the middle of the gym. I was now facing the female assistant with my back to the doctor. Meanwhile, Tom was watching me in profile.

"Keep your feet together, bend over and touch the floor," ordered the doctor.

As ordered, I bent over and touched the floor, effectively mooning the doctor.

"Hold that position," added the doctor.

As he spoke, I felt his hands running up and down my spine, examining each vertebrae to ensure that I didn't have any problems.

"Stand up," the doctor said, "and I want you to walk over there and back again." As he spoke, he pointed to a spot about five feet away, right next to where Tom was waiting.

I carefully walked to the indicated spot, turned around and just as carefully walked back. As I walked back, I could see that both the doctor and the female assistant were watching me. I was now standing in front of the doctor with my bare backside toward Tom and the female assistant who had moved behind me.

"Now I want you to squat down and then immediately stand up," ordered the doctor.

Still facing the doctor, I obeyed his order, squatting down and then standing up again. As I went down, I felt the rear straps of my jockstrap tug against my body, pulling the front pouch even tighter against my erection.

"One more time, and this time stay down there," he ordered.

I repeated the task, this time staying down until he allowed me to stand up. While I was squatting in front of the doctor, I happened to look down between my parted legs. I saw the full pouch of my jock hanging low between my legs, with my erection straining to break free through the bottom of the pouch.

"Ok, you can stand up now," the doctor said.

"You're all done here Jim," said the female assistant, "you can go to station four now."

I turned to look back at Tom one more time before walking toward the next station. The snake in the front of his jock was still there, as it was in mine.

{*Part Seven: Station Four*}

As I walked to station four, I once again surveyed the gym, looking for any sign of Beth or Ashley. At first I didn't see either of them, but then I finally noticed Ashley. She had just entered the gym from one of the side offices that run along the length of the gym. I'm sure it was her since I got a clear view of her face. She was dressed in the same white shorts and dark blue polo shirt as the other volunteers. As I watched, she turned and began walking away from me, back toward the first registration table that is located inside the gym. She was carrying a manila folder and there was a male student walking with her, wearing only a jockstrap of course. It looked as if she was escorting this student back to the front registration table, since they were walking at the same pace and side by side. I wondered why she was escorting a student like this, since there didn't seem to be any obvious reason for it.

I continued my journey toward station four, taking a few more steps before turning around to see Ashley again. She and her almost-nude male student were now standing at the registration table. As I watched, the girl at the registration table scanned the barcode on the student's wrist. And just a few seconds after that, the male student left the table and started walking in the direction of the locker room. Meanwhile, Ashley reversed direction and began walking back toward me.

When I saw this, I immediately turned around and decided to quickly finish my journey to station four. Other options briefly flashed through my mind. I thought about waving to her or trying to attract her attention in some way. And I even thought about waiting there until she walked close enough to see me. But then I came to my senses and decided that the best plan was to try to avoid Ashley, as well as Beth if I happened to see her. After all, look at me. I was wearing just a jockstrap and was sporting a pretty good hard-on. Sure, I've known Beth for a long time, but she's never seen me like this! In a bathing suit, sure. Shirtless and in gym shorts playing basketball in the driveway of my parent's house, sure. But never like this. And certainly not with an erection. And although I really like Beth, and could have even fallen for her at one time, now she's really more like an older sister than a girlfriend. And Ashley seems like a sweet enough girl, and she's definitely very cute, but I just met her yesterday. I don't think you go from pizza and drinks to jockstrap and boner in less than a day. Faced with the reality of actually seeing one of them, my new plan was to get through this humiliating situation without being noticed by either one of them.

As I approached station four I saw that Mike was still waiting in line to receive his exam. For some unknown reason, the line at this station was moving more slowly than the others.

"Hey Mike," I said as I walked up behind him.

"Oh, hi Jim," he replied, "I see you finally caught up with me." Mike partially turned his body toward me as he replied.

"Yeah, I'm surprised this is the first time that's happened," I said in reply.

Mike now turned his head to the left to see how the exam was progressing, leaving most of his body still angled toward me. While he was looking away, I took the opportunity to look down and take a quick peek at his condition. I really wanted to know if this exam was as arousing for him as it was for me. But apparently it wasn't. I looked down at the front of his jockstrap but I didn't see any sign of an erection. His package was clearly outlined in the tight material of the pouch, and he might have been chubbed up just a bit, but no erection.

I now joined Mike in watching the exam in front of him that was still in progress, taking a step or two closer to Mike in order to see better. The student was lying flat on the exam table while the male doctor listened to his chest with his stethoscope. At the same time, the male student assistant was checking his blood pressure.

"I watched most of his exam," said Mike as he turned back toward me, "and it looks like this is a cardiac station. They made him do some exercises to increase his heart rate."

"That doesn't sound so bad," I said in reply.

I was now standing directly in front of Mike and had turned to face him during our brief conversation. As it turned out, that was a mistake, since Mike just happened to look down at the front of my jockstrap. In hindsight, I guess that was only fair since I did take a quick peek at him. But my problem was a bit more obvious since I still had a fairly hard, thick and long erection that was barely being contained by the pouch of my jock. At first Mike didn't say anything, he just continued to look down and stare. It was only when I also looked down at myself that Mike spoke.

"It looks like you're really enjoying this, aren't you?" he said jokingly to me.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it," I replied, "but you know how it is, it just sort of got away from me. And now that I've got it, it just won't go down."

"Don't worry about it, Jim," he said, "I get hard all the time, in fact I'm surprised I've been able to keep it down today walking around like this. And you're not alone, I've seen a few other guys that were hard too."

"Well, thanks for understanding," I said, "I've seen a couple of other guys too, including the guy that's right behind me. It is pretty embarrassing, but hey, it's not like I can really help it. I just don't want anyone to get offended or get the wrong idea, you know?"

"Oh, you didn't offend me at all," he replied, "unless you got that by staring at my bare ass. In that case I might have a problem with it."

"Trust me, Mike, you're not my type," I replied with a half-hearted laugh.

"Well, this station doesn't seem too bad," he said, "but you might want to do something about your boner before you get to station five. Look over there."

As he spoke, he pointed in the direction of the next station. Station five was the dreaded genital and hernia exam. I guess it shouldn't have surprised me to see it, since I knew that sooner or later they'd be checking us in that area. Hell, every exam I've ever had includes a quick hernia check. But this was different. This genital exam was being performed out in the open just like all of the other exam stations. I'm not exactly sure why, but for some strange reason I expected some small amount of privacy for this part of the exam. But there was none.

"Next," said the male assistant at our station.

I turned my attention back to this station and saw that the previous student had left and was on his way to station five. Mike was now walking toward the station to be checked in and examined. After changing the paper on the exam table, the male volunteer had Mike take a seat and then scanned his barcodes. The male doctor began his exam by listening to Mike's heart with his stethoscope. While he was doing this, the student assistant was wrapping a blood pressure cuff around Mike's left arm.

Now that Mike's exam had started, I once again turned my attention toward station five. I could see a male student standing in front of a male doctor. The student was still wearing his jockstrap, so perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all. Maybe the doctor would just briefly reach into his jock to perform his exam. At least, that's what I was hoping to see. But my hopes were soon dashed to pieces when I saw the student bend over to remove his jockstrap. He was now standing completely nude in front of the male doctor, a female student assistant and anyone else in the gym that cared to watch. I guess they just don't believe in any privacy at all for these exams, even for this most intimate part.

I turned back to see how Mike's exam was going. He was now standing in front of the doctor and his assistant. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the doctor seemed to be giving Mike instructions. Then as I watched, the doctor and assistant took a few steps away from Mike as he began to do jumping jacks. I've done jumping jacks before, but I've certainly never done them wearing only a jockstrap. I have to say that it was interesting to watch. Each time Mike jumped he assumed a spread-eagle position, simultaneously spreading his feet widely apart and raising his arms high above his head in a wide arc. He would then jump back to the starting position, planting his feet together with his arms lowered to his sides. There was nothing modest at all about this exercise, especially considering his current state of undress. It was as if he was saying "come look at me, I've got nothing to hide, come and watch my jockstrap bounce up and down." After seeing Mike, I wasn't looking forward to this at all.

Mike continued to do jumping jacks, so I once again turned around to look for any further sign of Beth or Ashley. I focused on the area near the side office where I saw Ashley before, but I didn't see any sign of her. But as I was turned in that general direction, I now saw Tom walking toward me from station three, so it looked like my audience would be here in time to see me do the jumping jacks.

I briefly turned back to see how Mike was doing. He finally stopped exercising and was now standing in front of the doctor and his assistant. The doctor was once again listening to his heart with a stethoscope while the assistant was placing a cuff on his arm to check his blood pressure. I could see from the movement of Mike's chest that he was still trying to catch his breath after all of his exercise. I noticed that his chest seemed to glisten with moisture, so it appeared that a few minutes of non-stop jumping jacks was enough for him to quickly work up a sweat. As he stood before the doctor, I noticed that he now seemed to be poured into his jockstrap, as if it was now more snugly clinging to his body. Maybe it was also slightly damp from sweat. That would certainly cause his change in appearance. Or perhaps the exercise simply caused it to be pulled more tightly against the front of his body. Regardless of the reason, Mike's package was now more prominent and visible than ever.

"Hi Jim," I heard Tom say from behind me.

"Oh, hi Tom," I replied. turning toward him. I quickly glanced down and could see that he still had an impressive erection in his jock. If anything it had gotten even thicker. Tom now looked down at me and smiled.

"Nice boner you've got yourself there, Jim," he said. "I saw that you started to get one at the last station, but it looks like it's gotten longer."

"Yeah, well, what can I say," I replied. Really, what was I supposed to say? My, you've got a nice boner there Tom and by the way, how do you like mine?

As I was turned toward Tom, I once again looked at the side office where I previously saw Ashley. This time I saw both of them, Beth and Ashley, coming out of the same side office. They both turned to their left and were walking toward the gym entrance where I first came in. Just like Ashley, Beth was dressed in the standard volunteer uniform. Tom immediately noticed that I was looking at the two girls.

"Do you know those two girls, Jim?" asked Tom.

"Yeah, they're both friends of mine," I replied.

"Oh, bummer," he said, "I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be seen like this by anyone that I knew."

"Believe me, I'm totally with you on that," I said in agreement, "and so far I've been able to avoid being seen by them."

"Well, I think you'll be alright," he continued, "it looks like they came out of the room that is used for the research studies. You only need to go in there if you were dumb enough to sign-up for the study and then were unlucky enough to be randomly chosen. They're not working at any of the normal stations so I think you're safe. They're probably just going on a break right now, before their next victim arrives."