Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor now turned toward the female assistant and directly addressed her.

"Look at his position," said the doctor. "To prep each student, have him strip and then position him exactly like this. Understand?"

"Yes, of course, doctor," the assistant answered.

"This may be different than how you were doing things at this station," explained the doctor, "but this is how I do things."

"Yes, of course, doctor," answered the assistant, "I'll make sure they're all stripped and positioned for you." After answering the doctor, the female assistant looked directly at me and grinned.

Of course, I had to stand there while the doctor and her assistant were discussing the embarrassing position that I was in. I was totally exposed to anyone that cared to watch. And at that moment, I felt like the entire gym was watching and that I was the center of attention. My feet were spread widely apart and my hands were behind my head, preventing me from any attempt to cover myself. I looked straight ahead at Tom. As usual, he was smiling back at me. And I noticed that his left hand was rubbing the front of his jock. It seemed that Tom was enjoying the show that I was putting on for him. Whether that was a conscious decision on his part or not, I'll never know.

The female doctor now sat down on a small rolling stool and moved directly in front of me. She was at eye-level with my exposed genitals and was looking straight ahead at them.

"You see Jim," she said as she looked up at me, "Until just recently, I was a civilian physician with the armed forces, working at several of their entrance processing centers." As she was speaking, she began to pull on a pair of exam gloves. "For over ten years I performed thousands of exams on young men just like you. Of course, that included their genital exam. One thing that all of the doctors quickly learned was that young men just like you instinctively try to cover themselves when they are in a situation like this. And when that happens, it slows us down and makes it more difficult to complete the exam. We found that this position works best to keep their hands out of the way."

I didn't know why she was wasting time telling me all of this. I would have preferred that she just get on with the exam. I was eager to be done with this station.

"So, let's begin," said the doctor.

As she spoke, she rolled closer to me and reached up between my parted legs. Using both of her hands, she gently grabbed both of my testicles and began to lift them, as if she was weighing and comparing them. It felt like the skin of my scrotum was loose and relaxed and that my testicles were hanging very low and freely dangling from between my legs. They usually aren't that loose, but they may have been sufficiently heated by their confinement in my jockstrap all morning.

Having compared my balls to each other, she now used both of her hands to squeeze and palpate my left one, lifting it forward and away from my body as she did so. As she did, I noticed that the female assistant moved forward and took a position in front of me and to my left. She was looking down toward my groin and intently watching my exam. The doctor now switched to my right testicle, repeating the same type of exam on it.

Having completed my testicular exam, she turned her attention to my penis. She lifted it with her left hand and palpated it with her right. It was long and plump and engorged with blood, but, thank God, it wasn't completely erect. She examined and palpated the entire length of my shaft and even squeezed my head to look into my pee hole.

As the doctor was holding my manhood, one of the female volunteers walked past me. She was shuttling the manila folder of another patient to this station. I noticed that as she walked past me she looked down at my groin and smiled. I wondered just how many times she had done that today. How many times had she timed her walk just right so that she was able to see the exams at this station.

The doctor now prepared for my hernia exam by pushing her right index finger deep into my groin, just above my left testicle.

"Cough," she ordered.

I obeyed by giving her my strongest cough.

"Again," she commanded.

I repeated the cough, trying to satisfy her to avoid a third cough. Each time I coughed, I felt her finger press deeper and harder into me. It was painful, probably the most painful and uncomfortable hernia exam I've ever had. She was pressing and lifting so hard that I might have lost my balance, except for the fact that my feet were planted so far apart. Satisfied with my left side, she repeated the hernia exam with two coughs on my right side.

"Turn around, bend over, spread'em," she ordered!

"What?" I asked. I know what I thought I heard, but I was hoping that I misunderstood her instructions.

"I guess you can't handle more than one instruction at a time," she replied. "I'm done with your front side, so turn around and face away from me."

I turned 180 degrees and faced away from her, lowering my hands to my sides as I did so.

"Feet apart," she ordered.

I shuffled my feet a few feet apart, about shoulder-width apart.

"Now bend over at the waist," she ordered.

I complied by bending over, mooning the doctor, the female assistant, the female folder runner (who was still there), Tom and anyone else that was watching.

"Now reach back with both of your hands and spread your cheeks apart."

That's the part of her original order that I hoped I had imagined. But I complied, since I really didn't have a choice in the matter. I reached back with both of hands, grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them apart. In doing so, I exposed the most embarrassing and intimate part of my anatomy to the audience that was behind me.

While I held this embarrassing position, the doctor once again addressed the female assistant.

"From now on, as soon as I finish with their hernia exam, you need to get them into this position," said the doctor.

"Yes, doctor, of course," replied the assistant.

I heard a click as the doctor turned on a small flashlight, and then felt her hand on my lower back. From between my parted legs, I could see that she was still sitting on the rolling stool behind me and was shining the light between my spread cheeks. I didn't feel her touch me in any other way; her examination was only visual.

"I forgot to check the form," said the doctor to the assistant. "Do you require a rectal?"

"No, doctor, just a visual inspection is all that's required," the assistant replied.

"Alright then, Jim, you can stand up."

I immediately released the grip I had on my butt cheeks, stood up and turned around. As I turned around to face to doctor, I saw that she was peeling off her exam gloves.

"You're all done, Jim," said the doctor.

The female assistant handed me the jockstrap which she had been holding. I quickly stepped into it and pulled it up between my legs. As I was covering up, the doctor handed her my manila folder.

"You can go back to the locker room and..." the assistant stopped herself in mid-sentence after seeing the bright green label on the front of my folder. "Wait, hang on a minute," she said.

I felt like running to the locker room and escaping before she realized that I was in the study, but I figured they would find me. As I watched, the assistant opened my folder to confirm that I was selected for the development study.

"You're in the development study today," she said, "so you're not done yet. Someone should be here to escort you to the study area; just wait here."

"I'll go and tell them that they have a patient," said the female folder runner. As I watched, she turned and quickly walked in the direction of the study room.

"Let's get the next patient started," ordered the doctor, "we're wasting time."

"Yes, of course doctor," replied the assistant. "Next."

Tom walked forward to allow the assistant to scan the barcode on his wrist followed by his folder. It was beginning to look like I might see part of Tom's exam before I had to leave.

"Remove your jockstrap, please," ordered the assistant.

Tom faced the line that he just left and hooked his fingers in the waistband of his jock. I took a position to his left, standing next to the female assistant. I obviously didn't want to get in her way, but as long as I was there, I wanted to see what Tom had been packing in his jock all morning. As I watched, Tom peeled down his jockstrap, releasing his erect cock. And it was a cock, not an ordinary penis. There just wasn't any better word to describe it. He bent over to step out of his jock and then handed it to the assistant. His cock was long, easily twice as long as mine, and thick, almost the diameter of a soft drink can. Like me he was circumcised, and his exposed head had a purplish color due to the abundance of blood in the area. It was initially pointing downward, since that's how it was positioned within his jock. But once it was released, it quickly settled on a perfect 90 degree angle, protruding straight out from Tom's body, as if it was ready to impale someone.

"Feet apart, please," said the assistant.

Tom moved his feet apart and waited for the next set of instructions.

"Hands behind your head," ordered the assistant.

Tom lifted his hands into position, moving them as far as possible from his genitals. Unlike me, he hadn't made any attempt at covering himself up, so there really wasn't a need to move his hands out of the way.

As the doctor positioned herself in front of Tom, I turned to see if anyone was coming for me. I saw Ashley coming out of the side room where I had seen her and Beth earlier. And she was walking in my direction. It looked like I probably had less than a minute before she would reach my station.

I turned back in time to see the doctor rolling closer to Tom as she pulled on a pair of exam gloves.

"My, you're a big boy," she said.

"Thank you," replied Tom. The female assistant at the station laughed at his comment.

The doctor now began her exam by reached up between Tom's parted legs, lifting and weighing his testicles with both hands, just as she had with me. But in Tom's case, his scrotum seemed to be pulled up tight, probably due to his level of arousal.

{*Part Nine: The Growth Study*}

Just then, Ashley arrived at the station and retrieved my folder from the assistant. She walked right past me, not acknowledging that she knew me in any way. Perhaps she didn't recognize me. After all, I only just met her the night before and then I was fully clothed. I saw her open my folder to confirm that I was, indeed, selected for the study. Only after confirming that and reading my name on the folder did she turn to look at me.

"Jim Johnson," Ashley said quietly, as if she was talking to herself. "Jim Johnson?" she repeated. "Jim, it's you," she said turning toward me.

"Yes, Ashley, it's me," I replied.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you, Jim," she said.

"That's understandable considering how I'm dressed - or not," I replied.

I watched as her eyes quickly looked down toward my jockstrap, then just as quickly looked back up to make eye contact with me. Ashley was clearly embarrassed that I caught her looking at me, and appeared to be blushing.

"Well, follow me to the study area," she said.

She turned and started walking toward the study area with me walking closely beside her. As I left the station, I turned to take one last look at Tom's exam. The doctor was now holding his erect cock in her hand and palpating it. Tom saw that I was looking in his direction, and gave me one last smile.

It was actually a short walk to the study area, but the awkward situation that we were in made it feel like it took an eternity. She was silent during most of our walk, as was I. My thoughts were about the study that I was about to participate in. Would it be embarrassing or uncomfortable for me? Probably, since everything else today had been. And making it worse was the fact that someone I knew, namely Beth and Ashley, would be conducting the study. I was already embarrassed having Ashley see me unclothed like this, but soon Beth, my girlfriend's older sister, and someone that I've known all my life, would see me as well.

As we neared the entrance to the study room, she finally spoke.

"I need to prepare you for another surprise," she said, "Beth is here too. We're both here together conducting this study."

"I know," I replied, "I saw both of you walking around earlier."

"Oh, well then I guess you don't really mind it," she said.

"I didn't say that I was OK with it," I replied, "just that I already knew about it."

We arrived at the side office where they were conducting the study. The office had a door which Ashley opened. She moved to one side, motioning for me to walk in first.

"Go right in," she instructed.

As I entered the room, I saw Beth standing next to an exam table on the right side of the room. When she heard us enter, she immediately turned to look in our direction, probably eager to find out who her next subject would be.

"Jim," shouted Beth, "what are you doing here?" She seemed genuinely shocked to see me.

"He's actually our next volunteer for the study," replied Ashley as she followed me into the room. As she entered, she closed the door behind her.

"I don't think I'd call myself a volunteer," I said, "but yes, I'm in the study." As I answered I walked in further toward the center of the room.

"Ashley and I were just saying that we haven't seen you today," said Beth. "Since you said you'd be here, we figured that we might run into you sometime. But we never thought that you would volunteer for this study! How did that happen?"

"Well, I didn't consciously want to volunteer," I replied, "but I accidently signed some consent forms, and well, as you can see, the rest is history. When I found out about it, I tried to get out of it, but they wouldn't let me."

"Yes, that's right," said Ashley, "they made it very clear to us that once someone is chosen for the study, they can't back out for any reason. It's supposed to be a completely random study and they don't want people to back out; that would mess up the statistical accuracy and randomness of the study." As she was speaking, Ashley walked in front of me and stood next to Beth.

"I don't suppose you two would let me off the hook on this study, would you?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Jim," answered Beth, "I wish we could, honestly I do, but we just can't. Ashley and I would get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. They already have you on the list for the study and if we don't capture all of the required study data, they'll know about it."

"Beth, I have to ask, why didn't you tell me that the physicals were done like this? I mean, you could have warned me that I'd be walking around in just this jockstrap all morning." I raised my arms to my sides as if to say "look at what they made me wear."

"Honestly, Jim," Beth replied, "I'm sorry, but I had no idea. I absolutely would have told you if I knew. But like I said, this is the first year that Ashley and I have volunteered to help and I had no idea that this is how they examine you guys. I did hear some random talk from a couple of the older girls that helped last year, but I didn't really pay much attention to it." Beth tried to look me straight in the eyes as she spoke, but I saw that her eyes wandered and made their way down toward my crotch.

"I didn't know either, Jim," said Ashley, "In fact, Beth and I were both shocked when we saw the first few guys enter the gym. We certainly weren't prepared for what we saw! I think both of us felt really embarrassed to even be here, seeing you guys like that. So, I'm sorry too. But look on the bright side, you look like you survived the ordeal." As she spoke, her smile widened into a broad grin.

"Yes, at least you're done with the actual physical," added Beth. "And I know that you're not really much of a jock, but I have to admit that you actually look very, um - fit in yours."

"I think so too," added Ashley. "And now that I've gotten over the initial shock, I actually think the way they do the exams is kind of hot, with all of you guys stripped down like that!"

"Stop it, you two," I replied, "it's bad enough walking around like this in front of total strangers, but it's even more embarrassing in front of someone that you know, like you two."

"I'm sorry," Beth replied, "I didn't mean anything by it. I realize this is terribly embarrassing for you; it's awkward for us too."

There was a brief pause in the conversation during which the three of us just stood there, awkwardly staring at each other; the two young ladies in their dark blue polo shirts and tight white shorts, and me in just my jockstrap.

"In any case," continued Beth, "we need to get started so you can get out of here and get dressed again. Let's take a look at your paperwork."

Ashley placed the manila folder containing all of my forms on the exam table, scanned the barcode and then opened it.

"We better make this official," she said as she lifted my arm and scanned the barcode on my wrist band.

As the two of them reviewed my paperwork, I took the opportunity to look around the room. The right side of the room had the exam table where the two of them were standing. It looked like a fresh sheet of crinkly paper had just been spread across the top of the table. On the left side of the room was a tripod-mounted camera aimed at a large background that had been setup against the wall. The background was neutral in color but had vertical and horizontal marks that measured feet and inches. And there were pole-mounted lights that were positioned on both sides of the camera. So it looked like I was about to be photographed and measured as part of this study. What I didn't know was why they needed an exam table since I thought my physical exam was complete. I didn't really want to think about that right now.

"So, Jim," said Ashley, "let me explain how this study works because it's actually pretty simple. There are just a couple of different things that we have to do, but most of this study involves measurements of one kind or another. We'll start by getting some general body measurements, and then move on to a few specialized things. As you can see, we've got a camera setup because we'll need to snap some photos of you to document the findings for the study. Make sense?"

"Sure, I suppose so," I replied. I was impressed with how businesslike Ashley was in her description of the study. She seemed like an experienced nurse that was taking command, and not just another student that was just slightly older than me.

{*Part Ten: The Photos*}

"OK, then we'll start with a set of photos," she said. "Stand over here in front of this background."

All three of us walked toward the camera side of the room. Ashley and I walked to the background where she showed me where to stand. In the meantime, Beth wrote a number from my folder on a small marker board. She then positioned the board on the floor against the background so it would be in the photos. I assumed the number was used to uniquely identify me when someone later reviewed the photos.

"Now, stand right here, as close as you can to the background," instructed Ashley, "otherwise, the measurements in the photo will be slightly off."

I stood in front of the background, facing forward toward the camera. Ashley made small adjustments to my position, centering me within the hash marks on the background. Once she was satisfied that everything looked correct, she moved away to get out of the shot. At the same time, Beth took her place behind the lens of the camera.

"Now, Jim," continued Ashley, "We need to take photos of you from all sides; front, back and each side. And we'll need you to assume a few different positions. So always stay in your current position until we direct you to move, OK?"

1...45678...11