Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart sank as I listened to Tom. Little did he know that yes, I was dumb enough to unintentionally sign-up for the study, and yes, I was chosen to participate. If he was right, and he probably was, it meant that Beth and Ashley were working on the study, and that I had an appointment with them in just a few minutes. They would see me like this and there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it. I looked over again at Beth and Ashley. As I continued to watch, they both walked through the far exit of the gym and were now once again out of sight. But since they were now gone, were they just on a break, or were they done for the day? Maybe someone else would take over the study area now.

"Next," said the male assistant.

I turned back toward this station and walked the short distance to the exam table.

"Jim Johnson?", asked the assistant as he read my name from the folder in his hand. I nodded in the affirmative.

"Have a seat on the table," he ordered.

I stepped up to the exam table and sat down on the fresh paper. After scanning the barcode on my folder and my wrist, the assistant held my left hand in order to record my pulse. While he was doing this, the male doctor was reviewing my folder. The assistant now put a blood pressure cuff on my left arm and proceeded to record my pressure. Around the same time he began this, the doctor pressed his stethoscope against the bare flesh of my chest. He didn't ask me to take a deep breath, hold my breath or really to do anything special. He just listened, presumably to my heart.

"Step down please," ordered the doctor as he removed the stethoscope from my chest and his ears. Just a moment prior to this the assistant had finished checking my blood pressure and had remove the cuff from my arm. As ordered, I got up from the exam table and stood before them, and before Tom who was keenly watching my exam. I was once again aware of the erection that I was still sporting. Knowing that I was about to begin several minutes of non-stop exercise, I made a few minor adjustments to my jock, straightening the waist band and adjusting the rear straps. I thought about reaching in and adjusting my erection, but I was afraid that I might make it worse. Right now it was still pointing down and its movement was tightly restricted by my jock. I feared that if I tried to adjust it, it might just pop all the way up and point toward the ceiling. Then I'd have a really noticeable problem. And I really didn't want everyone to see me reach into my jock to adjust myself either.

"We need to check your cardiac response under stress," said the doctor. "So in just a minute, I'll need you to take a few steps away from the exam table, and then begin doing some jumping jacks. Do you know how to do jumping jacks?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered.

"Good," continued the doctor, "you'll need to do them non-stop for about three minutes. When you finish, we'll check your vitals again while you're standing. Then finally, we'll check your rate of recovery while you're resting on the table. Any questions?"

I just shook my head no.

"Good, then you can begin," ordered the doctor.

I took two steps away from the exam table while the doctor and assistant both moved to a position in front of me, but slightly to my sides. I then began the seemingly never ending cycle of jumping jacks. I jumped, spreading my legs far apart and swinging my arms straight up above my head. Then I jumped again, planting my legs back together and swinging my arms down to my sides. Each time I jumped, I felt the package between my legs bounce up and down. I could actually feel the weight of my erect penis bobbing up and down as I jumped, over and over again. The jockstrap certainly helped to contain it, but it was noticeable to me, and was probably noticeable to anyone watching me.

I looked at the doctor, but he was busy making notes in my folder and wasn't watching me at all. I then looked at the male assistant who appeared to be looking down at my crotch. Just then he noticed that I was looking in his direction and looked up at me. He simply smiled at me as our eyes met. I wondered if he smiled because he thought that my predicament was amusing, or did he happen to enjoy looking at the boner in my jock. I guess I'll never know. I then looked out at Tom and could see that he too was enjoying the show that I was putting on for him.

As I continued the jumping jacks I felt the material in the front of my jockstrap being pulled tighter against my body. With each jump I felt the rear straps dig into my bare ass and tug at the bottom of the pouch that was between my legs. I also started to feel a small amount of sweat beginning to appear on parts of my body. I wasn't exactly dripping in sweat, but it was starting to become noticeable under my arms, on my chest and especially in my jock pouch. It was more noticeable in that particular area because, well, that's the only area of my body that was covered in material. And that stretchy, clingy material was in the process of being pulled even tighter against my body each time I jumped. But the good news is that it felt like my erection just might be going down. I couldn't really look down to see right now, but it didn't feel as heavy as before. I was still semi-erect, but maybe, just maybe it would go down before I had to go to station five.

"Ok, you can stop now," said the assistant looking at his watch.

I stopped the exercise and stood before the doctor and his assistant who immediately descended upon me. The doctor pressed his stethoscope to my chest while the assistant checked my blood pressure again. As I stood there, I had time to once again look for any sign of Beth and Ashley. As luck would have it, I happened to see them returning to the gym. They had just entered from the far end of the gym and were walking in my direction. As I watched, they both turned toward the same office at the side of the gym where I saw them before. Once there, they entered the office and were out of my sight. If that really was the study area as Tom said, then there was no doubt now that I was going to see them and not someone else. And they were going to see me.

"Up on the table, Jim, on your back this time," ordered the assistant.

I promptly turned around, stepped up to the exam table and laid down. As I was getting on the table, I took a quick look down at my jock to confirm that my erection was finally subsiding. It wasn't completely gone, but it was much less noticeable now. For one final time, the doctor and assistant checked my vitals, listening to my chest, and checking my blood pressure and pulse.

"Alright, you're all done here," said the doctor. "You can go to the next station now."

{*Part Eight: Station Five*}

I immediately got up from the table and turned in the direction of station five. At the same time, Tom now took a few steps closer to this station.

"Hey Jim," I heard Tom say from behind me, "Don't be in such a rush. I want to get to station five before you finish."

I didn't answer Tom, but kept on walking toward station five. I had been dreading this station all morning and I was very apprehensive and nervous as I walked toward it. After all, I knew that I was about to receive my first public genital exam.

As I approached the station, I saw Mike still standing in line, waiting for his turn to be examined. Another young student was facing him, bent over and touching his toes. He was nude. The male doctor was examining him from behind.

"Hi, Mike," I said as I walked up behind him.

"Oh, hi, Jim," he replied.

Mike didn't say anything else to me or make any attempt to engage in conversation. He simply looked straight ahead, watching as they completed the exam on the student in front of him. I didn't press the issue by trying to talk with him. It was obvious that he was preoccupied with the public genital exam that he was about to receive. So I just stood there behind him and watched.

The student in front of Mike now stood up. The female assistant handed him his jockstrap which he immediately stepped into and pulled back on. As the student got ready to leave, the assistant retrieved Mike's manila folder to prepare for his exam.

"Next," we heard the female assistant say.

Mike walked up to the station to begin his exam. He was immediately instructed to turn around and face the line of waiting students that he just left. That meant that he was now facing me. This station didn't have an exam table; it simply had the female assistant, the male doctor and a small rolling stool. The doctor now sat down on the stool in front of Mike with his back toward me. As I watched, the assistant scanned Mike's folder and then his wrist band. I couldn't hear all of their conversation, but the doctor was now speaking to Mike. A few seconds later, I saw Mike hook his thumbs into the waistband of his jockstrap and pull it down to the floor in one swift motion. He then stepped out of it, shuffled his feet apart and placed the jock in the female assistant's outstretched hand.

Mike was now facing me, totally nude, arms at his sides and standing with his feet slightly apart. He wasn't fully hard, but he looked like he was slightly aroused. His penis was circumcised, long and thick and now on full display. He was ready. Mike's genital exam was about to begin.

After pulling on a pair of examination gloves, the male doctor began with an examination of Mike's penis. After a minute or so, the doctor turned his attention to Mike's testicles, lifting, squeezing and palpating them. Throughout the examination, the female assistant was standing in front of Mike and closely watching everything. As she watched, she held his jockstrap by the waistband, intentionally avoiding the more personal areas of the jockstrap that had been holding Mike's most intimate parts.

I was also closely watching his exam, knowing that I would be undergoing exactly the same type of public inspection in just a few short minutes. I was still slightly aroused myself, though far short of being fully hard. I was worried that watching Mike's exam might arouse me further and I thought about looking away. But I couldn't. Deep down I wanted to see what they were doing to Mike, if for no other reason than to know what to expect when it was my turn. And it wasn't every day that you had the opportunity to watch another young male publically examined like this. I just couldn't look away. I felt compelled to continue watching.

The doctor now checked Mike for a hernia, asking him to cough several times. Once he was finished with this part of the exam, the doctor stood up and walked behind Mike. I now had a completely unobstructed view of Mike's nude body again as he faced me. The female assistant remained where she was in front of Mike. It seemed that she wanted to enjoy the show from the front rather than watch the remainder of the doctor's exam from behind.

Mike was now given instructions on how to position himself for the next part of his exam. As I watched, he bent over and reached for the floor with both hands while keeping his legs parted. I couldn't see what the doctor was doing, but he was obviously moving his gloved hands around Mike's ass. I assumed (and hoped) that he was only performing an external exam of his anus and wasn't actually penetrating him.

"Jim, you waited for me," said a voice from behind me. It was Tom announcing his arrival at station five. I was hoping that he would be delayed and I'd be able to make it through this particular station without an audience. But that was just wishful thinking on my part. This morning had been bad enough already, so why would it get any better now?

"Tom, so nice to see you again," I sarcastically replied.

"I'm glad I didn't miss the main event," he said.

I didn't respond to Tom. There really wasn't a need for a response. But I did take a quick peek down at Tom's jock and saw that he was still sporting his rock-hard snake. I also took the opportunity to look down at my own jock and confirmed that I was still plump, but not fully hard. I was certainly aroused by all of this, especially the prospect of stripping off my last piece of clothing in front of Tom and everyone else. That would occur in just a few short minutes. But as long as I could avoid getting completely hard, I'd be ok.

I turned my attention back to Mike's exam. In less than a minute, he was instructed to stand up and the assistant handed him his jockstrap. Mike quickly pulled the strap up between his legs to cover his manhood. I knew that my turn in the spotlight was quickly approaching.

"Good luck", Mike said to me before turning and walking toward the gym entrance. It was the last time that I would see Mike that day.

"Next," said the female assistant.

The distance that I had to walk from the front of the line to the exam station was very short, but it seemed like it took an eternity, as if I was walking in slow motion. As I walked, I was thinking about the exam that I was about to receive, replaying every detail of Mike's exam in my mind, knowing that I would go through exactly the same thing in the same sequence.

I was now at the station, facing the female assistant with my bare backside toward Tom. She scanned the barcodes on my folder and wrist band. But I didn't pay much attention to her, since my mind was still preoccupied with the exam that I was about to receive. I knew that they would have me turn around and remove my jock. Then the doctor would examine my penis and testicles before doing the hernia exam. Then he would move behind me as I bent over in front of him. Having watched Mike's exam, I knew exactly how this would be done. I was prepared and I fully knew what to expect.

"Turn around please," ordered the assistant.

Obeying her command, I turned around and faced Tom. He was smiling and generally enjoying my predicament. I waited for the order to remove my jockstrap and for the exam to begin. But things were different this time. The male doctor wasn't preparing for my exam at all. Instead, he was talking with another doctor, a female one that had just arrived at this station. I assumed that she was a doctor since she was wearing a white doctor's coat and not the blue and white uniform worn by all of the student volunteers.

I stood there facing Tom and watched as the two doctors conversed. The male doctor now gathered up his personal belongings and walked toward me, apparently preparing to leave instead of beginning my exam.

"Sorry for the delay, son," the doctor said to me, "but I have another appointment today at 11 and arranged for Doctor Wilson to take my place here. But don't worry; you'll be in good hands. I've worked with her before and she has very capable hands."

Maybe I just imagined it, but the male doctor briefly looked down toward my groin and grinned as he spoke, as if he was laughing at his own terrible joke. I didn't respond as he left the station and walked toward the gym exit. But capable hands or not, it seemed that in just a few minutes, the most private parts of my male anatomy would be held by this woman's hands.

The new female doctor now approached the assistant, introduced herself and retrieved my folder. The female assistant also handed her a stack of other paperwork and began to review the paperwork and the exam procedures with her. She seemed to be showing the doctor the areas of my exam form that needed to be covered by this station and the school's instructions for this exam. It looked like the doctor had several pages of instructions to review. But she now took a break from reading the forms to address me.

"Hello, Jim," the doctor said, reading my name from the manila folder, "as you can see, I just arrived, so just relax for a minute or so while I get up to speed. I need to review the school's exam requirements and sign a few disclosure forms before I'm allowed to begin."

I watched as the doctor stood a few feet to my right and reviewed the paperwork. I was still facing Tom who was smiling and seemed to be enjoying this sudden change in the procedures. But in spite of the good doctor's request, I wasn't relaxed. To the contrary, I was suddenly struck with a feeling of intense dread, knowing that everything had now changed. I had intently watched Mike's exam, mentally recording what the male doctor did and how he did it. I was mentally prepared to receive that exam. How would this one be different? Would this new female doctor do things differently? Would she do a more cursory exam, perhaps skipping parts of the exam? Or would it be even more invasive than the exam that the male doctor performed? With this change in doctors, I had no idea what to expect. I was in uncharted territory and it was making me really nervous.

The extended wait was adding to my nervousness and apprehension. And even though I was still wearing my jockstrap, I was the center of attention at this station and felt exposed and on display. I was standing with my arms at my sides, trying to act relaxed. I briefly thought about moving my hands in front of me to cover myself. But I decided against that. There really wasn't any reason to cover up since I would soon be completely nude regardless of what I did.

The doctor was still making her way through the paperwork but once again turned her attention to me.

"Almost finished," she said, "I have one more form to complete, but you can get ready and in position for your exam."

I assumed that she wanted me to undress, but she didn't really say that. Should I just pull down my jockstrap? Should I remove it? And what position was she talking about? I've never seen her do this exam before, so how was I supposed to know what she wanted? I just stood there frozen, not knowing exactly what to do. I looked over at the female assistant, but she wasn't issuing any instructions to me. It seemed that she wasn't entirely sure what the doctor wanted either.

A minute went by, or maybe it was just a few seconds, I'm not sure. But then the doctor looked directly at me, made eye contact and spoke again.

"Strip!" she commanded.

From the tone of her voice, I knew that she was annoyed with me for not complying with her previous request. I sprang into action, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my jockstrap and pulled it down my body. As I did so, I felt my semi-aroused cock spring free from the confines of my jock. When my hands reached the ground, I stepped out of the jockstrap and picked it up. By the time I stood up, the female assistant had moved next to me and was holding out her hand.

"I'll take that," she said to me with a smile.

I held my jockstrap up by the wide waistband and handed it to her. In doing so, I was careful to avoid any contact between her hand and the pouch and rear straps. From watching her before, I knew that she seemed hesitant to touch any of the more intimate parts of the jock, so I respected that. I instinctively moved my hands in front of my groin to cover up. I knew that I'd have to uncover myself during the exam, but it just felt wrong to stand there completely uncovered.

For now, I avoided any eye contact with Tom. I was more interested in what the doctor was doing. She was still standing to my right and looked like she was finally finished with her paperwork. And she was staring directly at me.

"Now you need to get into position," she said. "Raise your arms; put the palms of your hands behind your head."

Reluctantly, I uncovered my manhood and raised my hands into position behind my head. Once into position, I looked over at the doctor who was glaring back at me.

"Feet apart," she ordered.

Obeying her order, I shuffled my feet apart.

"Wider," she commanded.

I moved my feet even wider apart, planting them a little more than shoulder-width apart.

"Good," continued the doctor, "don't move until I say so."

1...34567...11