Jim to Jane

Story Info
Jim captured and turned into a sissy.
1.4k words
3.93
8.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was being fucked by a woman with a large strapon. She was thrusting it into his ass, pulling it back to nearly removing it, only to thrust it back into him. As a cock pumped cum into his mouth, three women stood around watching him, stroking their strapons, talking about how they were going to fuck him. Three men were waiting to fuck his throat.

A month ago, he had answered a message from a woman on Tinder.

He had created an account, wanting a sexual relationship, someone to fuck and ghost.

He is six foot three inches tall and weighs two hundred ten pounds. He wasn't overweight, relatively fit and muscular. He had drawn women's attention most of his adult life, having the height, weight, and looks women wanted.

On the first date with Joan, she had invited him to her apartment after dinner. Thinking he could get some pussy, he accepted her invitation.

"Jim, make yourself a drink. I'm going to change into something more appropriate."

Jim poured some bourbon into a short glass on her kitchen counter as Joan left the room.

He had drunk about half of it when she returned to her living room. She walked up to Jim, putting one hand on his chest.

Looking into her eyes, Jim took another sip of his drink. Suddenly, a jolt ran through him, losing control, he fell to the floor.

Lying on the floor, three more women came into the room, rolling him onto his back and removing his pants and underwear. They grabbed his cock and balls, attaching something to him.

As Jim started gaining control, he felt another jolt again. This time, he could see the stun gun in Joan's hand.

The women rolled him onto his stomach, handcuffing him. He felt fingers around his balls. Someone was tying something around his balls.

As he regained control again, the women helped him stand up. "OK, asshole, you are locked into a cock cage and have a shock collar on your balls. Do what we want, or your balls will suffer."

Jim stood in front of the four women, naked from his waist down. He looked down to see a bright pink device encasing his cock.

He said calmly, "Take this thing off of me."

Looking Jim in his eyes, Joan said, "Mary, show him what will happen if he doesn't comply."

Mary showed Jim her phone and tapped it. Jim felt as if he had been kicked in his balls hard. Falling to his knees with a grunt, Mary said, "That was level two. Do you want me to show you what level ten feels like?"

Joan said to Jim, "We are going to take you to a different apartment, tie you up, and take our time using you."

"Why?" Jim said, confused by his situation.

Another of the women told him, "You raped my sister. You nearly caused her to take her life. We are going to pay you back."

"Do you remember me?" "I'm Sally. You asked me out. After dinner, you forced yourself into my apartment and raped me."

The four women helped Jim into a short skirt, cut his shirt off, and led him to a nondescript van.

When Jim sat on a seat, he felt the skirt slide off his ass, sitting his bare ass on the seat. The women giggled, talking about the fun they were going to have.

After a thirty or forty-minute drive, they pulled into a rundown apartment complex. After entering a code into the keypad, they drove to an apartment in the middle of the facility.

The women helped Jim out of the van when four men joined the women.

One of the men unlocked the apartment, opening the door. Jim could see whips, paddles, and some exercise equipment in the middle of the room.

The women led Jim to the equipment. Two men held his arms, and one of the women removed his handcuffs. Pulling his arms forward, he bent over the equipment and handcuffed his hand so two rings bolted to the equipment.

As the men were doing their jobs, Jim could feel his legs spread apart, something wrapped around his ankles.

When everyone finished, Jim tried to move his limbs, finding he couldn't move his arms or legs more than a few inches.

Someone lifted his skirt, laying it on his back. "Sally, pick a paddle, we need to warm up his ass."

Jim could only see the four men undressing in front of him when lighting struck his ass. The loud crack that accompanied the jolt told him Sally had hit him. He felt several more strikes in quick succession.

When Jim screamed, one of the men pushed a ring into his mouth. Another of the men tied something around his head, holding Jim's mouth open. As the strikes kept falling, the man shoved his cock into Jim's mouth.

Sally spanked him, and his mouth was being fucked. Jim gagged on almost every stroke as the cock hit the back of his throat.

The strikes stopped, and the women walked around him to watch his mouth being fucked.

The man said to everyone, "I'm going to cum!"

Jim screamed, "No!!!" But all that came out was "Oooo."

Jim felt the cock in his mouth plung deep into him, stop, and a hot sticky liquid pump into his throat.

When the man pulled his softening cock out of Jim's mouth, drool and cum poured out, running down his chin, dripping onto the floor.

Looking through watery eyes, Jim saw that the women had put on strapon cocks. They were larger than any real cock prepared to fuck his mouth.

Everyone walked around him to watch Sally shove lubricant into Jim's asshole. Feeling fingers entering him, Jim tried to protest again.

Mary said, "Kristy, shut him up."

Someone kicked him hard in his balls again. He heard a woman say that was level three.

Joan lifted his head, looking at Jim, "Are you going to be a good girl, or do you want your balls shocked some more?"

Joan just called him a girl. Hearing those words struck him as hard as the shocks hit his balls. Nodding, accepting his fate, Joan called him Jane.

"OK, everyone, Jane is ready, let's have some fun."

Each man took their turn, face fucking him, patting his cheek, calling him Jane. Each pumped cum either into his mouth or down his throat.

The four women each fucked his ass until they reached an orgasm, leaving his hole gaping open. Jim could feel air rush into him when they pulled their fake cock out.

That was a month ago. Jane spends her days sucking cock, or getting fucked by random men and women, watching the people give money to Joan.

Jane lived in the apartment. One of the women would bring her food, making sure Jane was washing herself, keeping her ass clean.

When Joan had fucked him until both had an orgasm, she told him about his release. "Jane, we will release you in a couple of days. You've lost your job, your bank account is empty, and the only income you will have is as a sissy slut."

"Ralph, the guy who face fucked you the first day, is your owner. He will hit your balls with a level ten shock if you don't please him."

Joan placed a collar around Jane's neck with a dog tag. She told him the tag had his name, Jane, and Ralph's contact information.

A couple of days late, Ralph was standing in front of Jane. She was naked, wearing only the pink cock cage and collar around her neck. Clipping a leash to her collar, Ralph led her to his car.

"Beg for my cum sissy." Jane looked at Ralph, "Please, master, may I suck your cock and drink your cum."

Sally, the woman Jim had abused, stood next to Ralph laughing. "Face fuck him, right here, right now."

As his cock was driving into Jane's mouth, Sally held up a prescription bottle, "This is your hormone replacement drugs. We are going to sell you when your tits grow and your voice changes.

Jane swallowed the cum Ralph pumped into his mouth, "Thank you for the gift of your cum."

"Open your mouth, sissy." Sally placed a pill into Janes's mouth, "Swallow!"

On the first day of living in Ralph's home, Jane's

former coworkers showed up, used Janes's ass and mouth, paid Ralph, called their former coworker names, spanking her, and making him beg for their cum.

Ralph looked at Jane, "OK, sissy, you're doing great. Keep it up, and I might keep you for myself."

Jane felt a sense of pride run through her. Her conversion into a sissy slut is complete.