Jimmie Revealed 01

Story Info
Jimmies hires out a few odd jobs.
2.3k words
4.27
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmie Revealed 01

"What the hell is happening here, Jack?"

"Well Kurt, we're doing an odd job for a customer because we're an odd job company. Well, I'm trying to finish this particular odd job for our customer while you're busy gawking and asking stupid questions. By the way, keep your voice down and start removing this gawd awful pea green toilet unit. And Kurt, don't forget to shut the water values off first this time. Jimmie may hire us out for more work if we, and by we, I mean you, don't screw things up.

"Jimmy? No, Jimmy is a little twerp with skinny legs who doesn't weigh more than two bottles of milk. That's not the Jimmy that I used to push around all the time. I mean, Jimmy has a girl's butt, right?"

"Well, Jimmie grew up and filled out, so what can I say? But what I will say is that Jimmie is paying us to install this new toilet unit, so unhooked the gawd awful pea green unit and get your head in the game."

"Wait, Jimmie?"

"Jimmie. Our current boss, Jimmie. Jimmie with the pay day."

"Wait, Jimmie with an ass like that? I mean, I would pay to slap that around a little."

Well, Jack and Kurt should add jibber jabber to their skills list on their website, LOL, unless it's one of their free perks that comes along with each job.

Hi folks, I'm Jimmy, or Jimmie if you will, and I used to be twerp, although as I remember it, I was more of a dweeb, you know, according to literally everyone. Now, the truth to be told, LOL, I'm probably still a twerp, but I also caught Mother Nature on a good day and ended up with a pretty shapely body to enhance my crossdressing skills or at least what a few lurkers on Chang say about me. And even though Chang lurkers may not be the best folks to use as judges, ah, you take what you can get, right?

Also, based on what I had just over heard Jack say, well, I don't know how to make it into a catch phrase just yet, but I really like his phrase of "Jimmie grew up and filled out", which is something I should list on my Chang homepage as one of my special skills.

Anyways, unfortunately, I don't have a big and revealing "stepping out" part of this story, unless you count the above interaction. My two friends, Bobby and Frank have always figured me for different, but they rarely even notice that my lips have a little shine to them when we have our monthly outings. Well, I don't think they notice. So, that's my small circle of friends. If you have a small coin in your pocket, LOL, then you can draw my entire circle, LOL, just remember that I'm the one with the nice ass and the who appears to have filled out. I should be like in the middle of the circle or something.

So, other than that, I'm here today to talk about how I finally had the funds to make a few upgrades around my house. Things like that, ewe, that gawd awful pea green toilet in the main bathroom, maybe a few faucets and hopefully a new toilet for my private bedroom bathroom, which is at least white, but LOL, it's still older than me.

Now, did I elect to dress when I first met with the Jack, the brains of the operation, intentionally? Well, I suppose so, but his website clearly states that he has seen it all, so customers shouldn't be embarrassed about what condition their stuff is in, so I let Jack see it all.

Oh, did I dress, or should I say barely dress, when I knew that Kurt, definitely not the brains of the operation, would be there to do the grunt work? Duh! I mean, Mr. Big Man pushed me around for a long time before, you know, I grew up and filled out. Oops, I mean, I would never do such a thing because I'm innocent and have amazing eyebrows.

Also, seriously? Do they think that I can't hear them talking while their struggling to both fit inside of the main bathroom? LOL, that's not something that they should put on their website.

"How's it going guys? I know I'm liking what I see already. I mean, that gawd awful and dated pea green toilet, right? And I'm glad your right-hand man came along to help you today, Jack. I mean, when we met all alone the other day to discuss your terms and conditions, well, I was worried that you would be sweating and grunting all by yourself, you know, all alone in my house. Anyways, hello Kurt, I'm glad to see that came you are here to help Jack with the job. I don't know if you remember me, but we have crossed paths in the past, many times in the past, but I'm willing to let the past stay in the past."

Oh, I see, they should change the change of their company to "Two Guys, Four Wide Eyes" or something like that.

"Oh, I always quote the jobs with our customers and drag Kurt along for the muscle end of the work later. Um, Kurt, go ahead and get that old gawd awful pea green unit out of here and bring in the new one. Um, three boxes, I think."

"Oh, yes Kurt, drag it out like you used to drag me behind, well, never mind because since I grew up and filled out, well, you know right? We'll just let bygones be bygones, right Kurt? Oh, did you want to say something, Kurt?"

"Um, ah, I was just going to say that you will happy with the white unit. It will avoid you having another gawd awful pea green thong situation in the future."

"Excuse me, Kurt?"

"Huh? What did I say?"

"Ah, he meant Throne, Jimmie. Toilets have been referred to as Thrones since the dark ages, he, he."

Oh, I let that one go, because I don't wear thongs very often, especially, OMG, gawd awful pea soup undies. But I did fashion my fingers in a tight peace sign and let them drag across his chest as he passed by me as he carried one piece of old unit out.

"Damn it, Jimmie! Look, I don't know what the hell happened between the two of you in the past, but some of our tools are dangerous and I need Kurt to keep all ten of his fingers, so back it down a little, will you? I mean, please boos?"

"Hah, ten fingers, huh? LOL, you should list that on your website as a special skill. Anyways, these shorts aren't all that short, are they?"

"OMG, they're like underwear! Ugh, will you at least pull your shirt down a little?"

"Hmmm, you didn't seem to mind the other day when we reviewed your quote, but hey, I'm a team player and I want your grunt to have all of his fingers, so, well, no. I'm all grown up and I like the way I filled out. I mean, you said that, right Jack? The customer with an amazing ass is always right, especially when he filled out so well?"

Oh, and I'm putting that on my Chang website. How to kill an uncomfortable conversation!

"Sorry Jack, I'll leave you alone, but you might mention to Kurt that an apology is in order."

Well, guess what happens when you leave the two odd job work crew alone? LOL, more jibber jabber. Oh, and plumber's butt crack. But they seemed to have figured out how to work together to keep the job moving along, even through all the jibber jabber. And you know, as the paying customer, I have the right to inspect the work as often as I like.

"Oh, it looks almost finished. So, I may have the chance to shave my legs and my bikini area all tonight. I mean, private area stubble, right? Oops, what am I thinking, LOL? I have my own private bathroom for that. Silly me, right Kurt?"

Oh, another special skill to add to my homepage. Talk about shaving your private areas and the boss all of sudden needs to get something from the truck. Jack, Jack, Jack, leaving me all alone with my previous bully.

"Listen Jimmie, Jack is just giving me a minute to apologize. So, I'm sorry that I was stupid and I didn't mean to mistreat you. I mean, I'm truly sorry for everything and that includes car accidents, uneven sidewalks and ugly colored fish. So, am I forgiven?"

"Well, that's a start Kurt, but what about 4-story buildings without elevators?"

"OMG, my poor Grandma and all those steps. There should a law, right?"

"Close enough. Anyways, sometimes I pretended to fight you off because other people were watching and one of us had to maintain a decent balance. And I said sometimes, mind you."

And we were back to "Odd Jobs, Wide Eyes" again.

"Alright you two, break it up. Our website clearly identifies us as a PG-13 friendly business. Start gathering up our tools and wipe things down, Kurt."

"LOL, well, maybe based on the tool in Kurt's pants, ah, maybe TV-17?"

OMG, I should be their website designer, right? Two Guys, All Odd Jobs, Free Boners and that wide eye thing.

"OMG, a banner I tell you, a big black banner with bright red lettering, right across the top of our website! PG-13! Ugh, Jimmie, are you going to hire us to upgrade the unit in your private bathroom or not?"

"Oh, I can't wait. Also, I can't wait to leave a very flattering comment on your website to highlight all that happened here today."

Ah, why was Jack squeezing his wonderful big blue eyes shut, crossing his fingers and crossing his legs?

"PG-13, PG-13, PG-13!"

"But Jack, I think that all of your future customers should know that when it comes to wrenching a plumbing nut, that your team is the best and."

"Please Don't, please don't, please don't."

"LOL, and that your helper has all ten fingers, even though one or two of them seems to have a mind of their own. I mean, you're not going to charge me extra for Kurt trying to rotor my router, are you?"

"SOB! I'm deleting the website!"

"LOL, I'll be nice Jack, I promise. Bye guys and thanks for everything. See you soon."

Was I nice with my comments? Absolutely. I already said that bygones can be bygones, besides, I had a few minutes in between my bothersome job inspections to update my Chang page with "all grown up and filled out" and that was well received. Well, at least they liked the way I filled out my black Denim shorts. And yes, I changed, just as Jack asked me to do. And yes, Kurt peeked in on me as I changed. And yes, I basically changed in front of him when I took him by the hand to show him their next project in my private bathroom.

And speaking of not really having to shave because I did that the night before, as the evening went on, I became hungry, which means I took a legs POV selfie with a perfectly placed dinner plate and sent it to Kurt with the tag "hungry" and a link to the Pizza Shop. Um, I don't mean to tell stories here, but Kurt has never been known to figure some things out on his own.

"Ah, is that a hint, Jimmie? Those are your legs, right?"

"Well, it was a private hint, but now you replied with my selfie to everyone in your contact list, so expect a crowd, I guess."

I mean, jocks, right? They can hit a ball, they can catch a ball, they can kick a ball, they can throw a ball, they can empty their balls, but they just can't seem to hit the right tab on a phone. I mean, ugh, right?

So, what did I do? LOL, the only thing I could. First, of course, I put my shorts back on. I mean, when I say the dinner plate in the selfie was perfectly placed, I mean it was perfectly placed. And just as importantly, I did the only other thing I could think of. LOL, I ordered two more pizzas and begged Brie to hang around and you know, perform her crowd control skills. I mean, Brie clearly lists that as one of her special skills on her website, so, you know, right? It's always important to get the right contractor for the job. Also, I don't think these things are considered as an odd job for Brie.

And just like it could only happen in a fairy book tale story, everyone showed up at basically the same time.

"Jimmie, it was nice of you to feed a few of my friends and show off our whip ass installation work, but I'm telling you, all this back and forth between "Jimmy?" and "Jimmie?" is making me a little thirsty."

"Is thirsty the same as horny, Kurt?"

"It doesn't make me a bad person, Jimmie. Besides, we buried the hatch, right? I mean, isn't the Pizza girl giving you any ideas? It's like a line dance or something."

Oh, I didn't fall for that old trick, but I did leave a nice comment on Brie's homepage acknowledging her special skills.

"Kurt, things have changed. I grew up and I filled out and I have all the power now, so gather your spent friends and we'll call it a night. Maybe we can discuss how thirsty I am to finally have all of the power when you install the new unit in my private bathroom next week."

"Is thirsty the same as horny, Jimmie?"

Oops, I mean, I'm allowed to use the double standard, right? There must be something that says the jock has to beg for it after the queer little boy grows up and fills, out, right?

End Jimmie Revealed 01