All Comments on 'Jimmy's Humiliation at the Pool'

by OopsyDaisyNaked

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
alohadavealohadavealmost 4 years ago

I hope that the sister gets her comeuppance, because she's a total bitch for ruining his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope the sister gets her comeuppance, because she is a total bitch for doing all that to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was not funny, sexy or anything, it was about the destruction of a family.

Maybe you can fix with a second part.

StormXStormXalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the read... Like watching a train wreck. What's amazing is that no one even contemplates possible consequences. At what point does he snap and either plans retribution or just breaks and lashes out and winds up in jail for beating his sister to death?

OopsyDaisyNakedOopsyDaisyNakedalmost 4 years agoAuthor
You are not wrong!

This story really belongs in the fetish category, because it is really a humiliation fetish story. I appreciate everyone’s concern for the main characters well being and would never advocate this kind of behavior perpetrated on anyone. Ever!

Trust me, people with a humiliation fetish will enjoy this story, but even they (me) would never really want to experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, lol it's funny seeing the comments from people who don't understand the humiliation fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally Agreed!

I really like reading about a guy getting naked and embarrassed for a change. There are just too many stories out there where the females are always the ones getting victimized. I find stories like this to be vastly underrated and much more original. I hope you continue these tales.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFover 3 years ago
My total fantasy

To be forced naked in public, stranded on the street without any clothes. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You go girls

I love it when girls get the best of a male and make sure they get him naked for dozens of girls to see. His mother should start making him be naked at home all the time even when the girls or she had friends over, and the more girls that come over to see him naked the better. I see no problem with this as I was naked with my sisters and their friends most of the time growing up. They enjoyed it and I did too. It gave a good education for girls to learn what a penis and balls look like and I was glad I could provide them for their viewing pleasure often even though none of the girls ever exposed themselves. It was they could see everything I had and I could see nothing of theirs. I was OK with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story kept my dick hard for hours. I'd LOVE to have had this happen to me. At 70 I need

this to keep me young.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

This story was a bit too... unfocused.

You said this is because one of his pranks backfires, but it seems like disproportionate retribution.

You don't describe what any of the characters look like, and they all seem to behave and act the same, so while you dropped a lot of names, I couldn't identify which name belonged to which character since they all were black silhouettes working as a hive mind.

I have no idea what you were going for with Amy. She seems nice at first, but then suddenly completely turns on the protagonist and seems to be easily fooled by others, so I don't know if you wanted her to be manipulatively cunning, gullible to the words of anyone except the protagonist, or someone kind but misguided. It feels like there was more to her that didn't get included, or you just kinda forgot about her after you were done using her for her very specific role.

The ending seems inconclusive, and it makes these hive-minded sociopaths seem all the more like one-dimensional villains who don't have any actual motivations that make any sense or seem rational or even practical.

And the lack of description and detail just further hampers the erotic content this could've had. It doesn't seem like it had the care and thought put into it to truly shine...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is insane in a bad way. The punishment is over the top and absurd. Jimmy should have told his sister to piss off and just accepted his punishment from his parents. This is like getting 10 years in jail for jaywalking. Just not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous