All Comments on 'Jim's 1st Day of Physical Education'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Research, Research, Research.

Velcro? In 1970? Disposable gloves? Bike jocks don't get transparent when wet. I know, I wore them. If this was a private school in 1970 then all male students would be collage bound to avoid the draft. If its a public school then the god fearing christians wouldn't allow this. Could have been a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

A very slow and highly erotic story! Well done! Got me really excited reading the slow build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PE teachers of the 60's and 70's were perverts

and sickos and sadists. You captured that well in your story, but frankly it was too long and too much detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun story

as the other comment said, you captured the sadistic nature of PE teachers of that time period. I know because I survived a vietnam vet soldier fresh out of the army as my PE teacher and I remember just how regimented and strict the class rules were. I like the way you took a real life situation and really amped it up. I actually started to feel sorry for the boys with everything that you put them thru. and I was hard while reading most of it too!

oh, and velcro was invented in the 1940's so that's not an issue. I'm not sure what that other comment is talking about. I wore bike no 10 jocks too and when you got really sweaty you could see a lot more thru them, just like any jock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too long to read. Dumb too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
long but really good

Really unusual subject matter that kept my interest throughout. A really good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Memories of high school

Your story brought back a flood of high school memories for me. It wasn't as bad for me as the boys in your story, but I did experience required jock straps, jock checks, showers and corporal punishment in the form of a paddle. My pe class was taught by the high school football coach that was the meanest sob that you've ever seen. I can really relate to your story and I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun and erotic story

I really liked the story. I wish I went to school in the 70's if that's the way PE was done then. That would have been really hot!!!

kprxtyuskprxtyusover 9 years ago
Loved it, great story

I echo what anonymous - FUN STORY said below (I think). Back then male's were not shy about their body's. Most of what was said is true, but reading it made me hard.

irweaselirweaselabout 9 years ago
Great story

I lived through a lot of the same stuff, just no female P. E. teacher. I love the detail and cfnm nature of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is perhaps one of the hottest stories on literotica. I love all the author's work, but this is my favorite. Embarrassment, taboo, remembering the sexual tension from gym class, homoeroticism, voyeurism, exhibitionishm, it had it all. I didn't want the story to end and was glad it was long. If you're looking for run of the mill quick boring sex, this isn't the story for you, but if you like longer stories with tons of eroticism, you'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a marvellous story

I like it very much

it is just a pity that you do not write a little more chapters or a second part about what happened after for instance when some boys were sent to the nurse office to be examined more thorougly by her wihout any good reason just for the fun of the nurse and in group of two or three because she has noticed that the boys are more embarrassed to have intimate exams of genitals and assholes in public in a small group !

I would have been delighted to have the relation of these new physicals examinations by the mischievous nurse, and still more because what she prefers is to watch the naked butts of boys, so I presume that the physical examination would be for her a great opportunity to see them, to let her hands errand on their cheeks and inside their cracksn, to palpate them, to pinch them, to squeeze them, to spread their cheeks to have a visual inspection and then insert her fingers inside to gauge the size and shape of their prostate and to smack their butts, just for pleasure and I would have liked to have the relation of the thoughts and feelings of boys when summoned to go to the nurse and then being examined in a small group without any partition, any privacy, any respect of shyness towards nudity and forced to comply to all instructions of the figure of authority that is a school nurse.

I would have liked also to have the relation of Pe lessons with boys in jockstraps and girls in gym clothes in the same gym and same schedule for a Pe co-ed lesson, when boys would be exposed semi-naked and bare asses in front of the eyes of the girls classmates in all embarrrassing exercices like push ups, several squats, bending over until the waist legs wide open and the right hand touching the left ankle and after the left hand touching the right ankle. with girls behind them .... or doing jumping jacks or laps all around the school ground.

and running in just jockstraps outside of the school exposed to the view of persons who walk by ... near them running

and also more checks of cleanliness of boys after shower decided by the woman teacher .

Of course the story is a little incredible on some points and I had never a woman Pe teacher at my boys only high school but some male Pe teachers generally former military men were acted almost like her as regards commpulsory showers and lack of privacy, they supervised us in the locker room where we undressed and for showers, and same at annual physical examinations where we might undressed in briefs by group of 15 as soon as we entered with a Pe teacher and one of them instructed us to strip completely by removing the brief before being called by the nurse ; as soon as a boy was entered stark naked in the examination room, the next one to be examined might remove his brief and stand stark naked along the wall near the door under his eyes and those of the male classmates, as it was forbidden to leave before every boy had been examined, we were all, one after the other, exposed naked in that stance during the morning and we might stay in brief after having been examined.

it was a little sadistic because the argument of save time or win time was not convincing at all but we might comply, it was useless to complain to parents or school authorities, boys were supposed to be not modest ! and it was considered by the Pe teacher as a preparation to the military life, our fathers would have answered the same if we has complained, at that time in the middle of 60's there was still a compulsory military sevice for all young men in france and draft physical examinations in the nude in group as soon as we reached the age of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry for a lot of mistakes I must have read it again before posting the message

the same with a lot of corrections

a marvellous story

I like it very much

it is just a pity that you do not write a little more chapters or a second part about what happens after, for instance when some boys are sent to the nurse office to be examined more thorougly by her wihout any good reason just for the fun of the nurse and in group of two or three because she has noticed that the boys are more embarrassed to have intimate exams of genitals and ass holes openly in a small group !

I would have been delighted to have the relation of these new physicals examinations by the mischievous nurse, and still more because what she prefers is to watch the naked butts of boys, so I presume that the physical examination would be for her a great opportunity to see them, to let her hands errand on their cheeks and inside their cracks, to palpate them, to pinch them, to squeeze them, to spread their cheeks to have a visual inspection, and then insert her fingers inside to gauge the size and shape of their prostate, and to smack their butts, just for pleasure, and I would have liked to have the relation of the thoughts and feelings of boys when they are summoned to go to the nurse and then are examined in a small group without any partition, any privacy, any respect of shyness towards nudity, and forced to comply to all instructions of the figure of authority that is a school nurse.

I would have liked also to have the relation of Pe lessons with boys in jockstraps and girls in gym clothes in the same gym and same schedule for a co-ed Pe lesson, when boys would be exposed semi-naked and bare asses in front of the eyes of the girls classmates in all embarrrassing exercices like push ups, several squats, bending over until the waist legs wide open, and the right hand touching the left ankle, and after the left hand touching the right ankle with girls behind them .... or doing jumping jacks or laps all around the school ground.

and running in just jockstraps outside of the school exposed to the view of persons who walk by ... near them running.

And also more embarrassing checks of cleanliness of boys after showers decided by the woman teacher because she thinks that they are still too more reluctant to expose all their body naked.

Of course the story is a little incredible on some points and I have never had a woman Pe teacher at my boys only high school but some male Pe teachers generally former military men were acted almost like her as regards compulsory showers and lack of privacy, they supervised us in the locker room where we undressed and for showers, and same at annual physical examinations where we might undress in briefs by group of 15 as soon as we entered with a Pe teacher, and two years, thre was one Pe teacher who instructed us to strip completely by removing the brief before being called by the nurse ; as soon as a boy was entered stark naked in the examination room, the next one to be examined might remove his brief and stand stark naked along the wall near the door of the examination room under his eyes and those of the his male classmates, as it was forbidden to leave the locker room before every boy had been examined, we were all, one after the other, exposed naked in that stance during the morning and we might stay in brief after having been examined.

it was a little sadistic because the argument of save time or win time was not convincing at all but we might comply, it was useless to complain to parents or school authorities, boys were supposed to be not modest ! and it was considered by the Pe teacher as a preparation to the military life, our fathers would have answered the same if we have complained, at that time in the middle of 60's there was still a compulsory military service for all young men in France and draft physical examinations in the nude in group as soon as we reached the age of 18.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

I did like the slow burn here. Your narrator has most of it right from a woman's viewpoint. As a college teacher for many years myself I have never been anything like as obvious as the way your women behave in the story, save to say I have always enjoyed a few "stockroom incidents" each term, mainly at my hand. I do like the wave of student fresh meat each new year brings with it too. As with previous years I have my eye on offering additional help to a couple of lads in most of my classes this year already. Keep writing and you are welcome to read some of my offerings on here too under my name.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Hot story!!! It was long, but it kept my attention throughout. I wanted to see what would happen next. Like others said, I also want a continuation story to see what the doctor will do privately with the boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous