Jim's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
A week later...
2k words
2.11
17.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfel37
bfel37
53 Followers

Many of you have suggested where this should go. Sadly, for you, I already have an ending in my head. Just taking the time to flesh it out. If you don't like stories of cuckold husbands and cheating wives this isn't going to be for you, and politely move on.

Like hell he was going to take a back seat when it came to love making with his wife. Initially, Jim had been respectful of his wife, not yelling at her despite her deserving it. By the afternoon things had boiled over in his mind.

He wasn't a violent man, and touching her in that way was unacceptable. Even if he was right. His anger got the best of him, and they had a huge fight. That's when she locked herself in the bedroom leaving him to sleep once again in the guest bedroom.

She was still in there in the morning when he got up for work. Good, he had nothing to say to her anyways. He had a lot of time while at work to figure out where he wanted things to go in the future. He would try a different approach when he got home. Less yelling, more compromising. Maybe finding out what more she needed from him as her husband.

As he pulled into the driveway, he noticed her car wasn't there. Well, that was concerning. Where was she, and when would she be home? The note on the kitchen table answered his question. She was giving him a couple of days to cool down, and would be staying at a friend's house.

Well, good. At least she wasn't with Marcus. He tried calling her on her cell, but it went straight to voicemail. He went about making dinner, and overall getting things done around the house. All the while he felt an overwhelming sense of loneliness. This wasn't what he wanted in life. He may be right, and justified in his actions. However, the results left him alone. There had to be a compromise one where all parties got something they wanted.

As the days dragged on Jim still didn't hear from Janet. He came home on Wednesday fully expecting more of the same. Instead, he was surprised to see her car in the driveway. Well, this was a pleasant change. Remember, he told himself, no yelling, be polite.

As he came in the front door, he could see her in the kitchen going about cleaning and organizing. As mad as he had been he was more excited to see his wife. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck. Apologizing for yelling at her. She turned around, and gave him a hug. Warmly kissing him.

They walked together into the living room where they sat and talked about what each of them wanted going forward. Janet told Jim how she had met Marcus.

She had been shopping, and he had helped her get something off a high shelf. Friendly flirting had led to them chatting briefly. As she continued her shopping, they kept seeing each other. Marcus had continued flirting with her, eventually asking if she would like to grab some coffee before she left.

It seemed so harmless, but was enjoyable. Jim was always so busy, and this guy was emotionally there for her. They exchanged numbers, and the flirting had continued daily. After a couple of weeks, he asked her out for lunch. She had initially thought it was a bad idea, but had decided lunch wasn't so bad. It felt good to be desired again.

Marcus had been a real gentleman. Getting her comfortable, and listening to her. Something she didn't always have with Jim. Their lunch became lunches, and eventually led to her having him over to her and Jim's place one day.

That's when Marcus stepped up his game gently touching her and flirting with her. They had ended up in bed for a couple hours exploring every inch of each other. She noted that Marcus had quite a few more inches than Jim did. Something she really enjoyed. They met a couple times a week when they could. Always ending at their house having a sex filled afternoon.

Jim asked how long had this been going on? She admitted for at least a month. Maybe more. Was she using protection? For the first couple of weeks, she had insisted on it, but over time he had worn her down, and they no longer used condoms. She was still on the pill though, and Marcus always promised to pull out. Although that rarely happened.

Jim was very uneasy with this. If felt like a game of Russian Roulette. She assured him that she had no intention of complicating their lives. Jim wasn't fully sold on that though.

The next question was what were they going to do about Marcus this weekend? Janet really wanted to have everything out in the open about Marcus with Jim. No more secrets. Having Marcus over on weekends instead of during the week made both of them feel better. At least this way Jim could have some control. He could be a part of this.

Janet messaged Marcus the new plan. For the three of them to be present, and for some ground rules to be established. A big smile came over his face. This was working out better than he had hoped it would. With Jim there he could be bolder with his intentions. Maybe even move things along at a faster pace.

Janet was naïve. That's one thing that Marcus loved about her. An innocent meeting at a store with him just happening to bump into her several times. Along with many flirty comments. All lifting her self-image. Quickly leading to lunch dates. He had established a friendship quickly, and when he mentioned that she should make him some lunch at her place she was quick to agree.

He was then able to step up the flirtation, and make his move. He had also made her drink a little extra strong. Just to get her more compliant. It had worked like a charm. It wasn't long before he had her naked and in bed.

His eventual goal has been to get Janet pregnant, and steal her from Jim. He would make each idea hers, and then get her to propose the ideas to Jim. Jim was a frog in a pot of water. Eventually it would begin to boil, and then it would be over for him. Marcus just laughed to himself. He couldn't wait.

Jim and Janet had been enjoying there week together. They had made up, and Janet was doing her best to not talk to Marcus.

Saturday finally came around, and Marcus was going to come over around noon time. They would establish some rules. Definitely no more physical violence or being tied up, unless the person was okay with it. Jim had already agreed that if things progressed, he would sleep in the guest room. Giving Janet one night a week with Marcus.

She was almost done getting ready when she heard the doorbell ring. She finished up, and ran for the door. She was wearing a sexy bra and panties with a silk robe, and stiletto heels. She had gotten her hair done, and felt she looked like a million bucks. As she opened the door, Jim waited a little behind her. There stood Marcus, ready to greet them.

As Marcus entered the house he greeted Janet with a warm lover's kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, and pulling her to his body. He didn't care if the neighborhood all saw him with her. In fact, he wanted them to know who the real man of the house was.

He entered the house, and smiled at Jim. Reaching his hand out he gave him a polite hand shake, while saying hello. They all moved over to the living room and sat down to chat. Janet and Marcus on the couch, and Jim sitting alone in the chair. Jim couldn't help, but remember how similar things had been just one week before.

Janet enjoyed cuddling up with Marcus. All of them agreeing that bringing Jim into the mix was a positive step forward. No more secrets. Jim would be the man of the house during the week, but on the weekend, Marcus would come over, and the two of them would become lovers once again. Jim was allowed to watch, but if they wanted privacy, he agreed to leave the bedroom. Also, when Marcus slept over, Jim would stay in the guest room for the night.

Jim then got up to go get everyone drinks. Giving Marcus and Janet some alone time together. He could hear them giggling, and making out in the room as he prepared their order. When he returned Marcus was half dressed, and Janet only had her panties on.

The two of them were making out, and in state of undress. Marcus was enjoying Janet's body, and the fact Jim was watching was even more exciting. Soon both of them were naked, and Marcus stood up picked Janet up off the couch. As he carried her off to the master bedroom Jim watched the two lovers embrace each other, and his wife passionately kiss another man. He was amazed at the size of Marcus' cock. Swinging around like a baseball bat between his legs.

He gave them some time alone. As he listened from the living room to Janet moan, and encourage Marcus on. He could hear her getting more and more excited. Soon, he could hear the bed creaking, and knew it wouldn't be long till Marcus seeded his wife.

He got up, and slowly made his way to the bedroom door. As he looked inside the room he could see a familiar sight. Janet on her back, legs up in the air, with Marcus on top of her sliding his monster cock deep into her pussy. He could tell she was in heaven. Feeling Marcus filling her body up with his massive cock.

Soon, Jim heard the familiar grunting, and watched as Marcus filled Janet up with his cum. He once again laid claim to his woman, and Jim felt his own cock getting hard witnessing it.

They spent several hours cuddling, talking, and continuing their sexual enjoyment. At one point they called to Jim to make them a sandwich, and to bring them a couple of drinks. He continued to wait on their every desire. Watching the two lovers occasionally.

He jerked off several times listening to Marcus lay claim to what was rightfully his. That night Jim spent the night alone in the guest room. Listening as the two enjoyed each other in the room next door.

The next morning, he got up and made some breakfast. Janet eventually got up, and joined him. She had on her silk robe she wore the day before to great Marcus. It was unclear to Jim what, if anything was on under it.

She sat down, and gave Jim a kiss. Thanking him for being understanding, and for letting Marcus spend the night. He told her she was welcome, and asked where Marcus was? Just then he entered the room, fully clothed, and ready to leave.

Janet walked him to the door, as he walked through the door he turned around for a kiss. Janet stepped outside expecting a quick kiss and a hug. She got a bit more. As Marcus gave her a kiss, he opened her robe exposing her to anyone walking by or peaking out a window.

When she quickly turned around Jim's curiosity was answered. She had been completely naked under the robe. He felt embarrassed and found it humorous at the same time. He just hoped the neighbors didn't see anything.

For the next several weeks this game continued to play out in repetition. Saturday afternoon and night was for Marcus, and the rest of the week was for Jim. It wasn't perfect, but at least he got to have some control over when Janet slept with Marcus.

The two love birds would meet as usual for lunch a couple days a week. In Janet's mind, what Jim didn't know wouldn't hurt him. It was during one of these lunches that Marcus proposed that he and Janet go away for a vacation together. A week away at a resort.

Janet loved the idea, but would have to check with Jim. It was certainly something the think about.

bfel37
bfel37
53 Followers