All Comments on 'Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not really digin' mina's story. Hopefully you write Book of Wade. I think you have a chance at doing something great with the nephilim persecution you mentioned in jim's story. Action packed, suspenseful, tragedy & triumph, struggles, character growth, basically an epic story.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i like it and wonder if she will find other supernaturals for her poly life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was starting to think...

that I wasn't going to like this story as much as the last 'Jim' story but, this last chapter has 'started' to make a believer out of me. Guess it was a slow start. I am a strong believer in character development. It's not nessessary to have a sex scene in every chapter. Good plot and character development are far more important. If half the chapter is devoted to a sex scene without any build up it doesn't really fit the story. IF this is strictly a stroke story......you have too much plot going and you need to add far more unbelievable sex scenes.

As always, these are just my opinions. Your mileage may vary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous