Jinx Revealed 01

Story Info
Jinx hires two friends to paint the back bedrooms.
3.3k words
4.37
4.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to hire house painters on the cheap, but I also didn't need a professional bedroom painting job either. I just wanted the two back bedrooms to have a fresh coat of paint, that's all. And because I knew well in advance that I was going to have them painted, I did my part by clearing them both out over the past two months. And I mean cleared out, right down to the hard wood floors and walls.

And trust me, I got rid of more things than I saved in boxes in the basement. The ladies on Home TV always say that "if you haven't touched it in over two years, then you don't need it" and I took that slogan to heart.

Back to my cheap labor, I asked two of my friends if they were interested in making a few bucks and they agreed to paint the rooms. So, my new hired hands and friends, Mark and Don, showed up on time a few Saturdays ago, ready to work. Again, I did my part by purchasing two thick painter's canvas' to cover the floors and I provided the small step ladder so they could paint the ceilings. LOL, I even bought the guy's those white painter's hats to protect their hair. I mean, the home improvement store took effort to display them everywhere in the paint aisles, so why not, right?

As the supervisor, I laid out the sequence of events. The smallest bedroom would be painted first and everything was to receive two coats each starting with the ceiling, then the door and floor trim and finally the walls. I wanted the small room completed first because of another idea I had for that room after the paint was dried.

Also, as the boss, I ordered them Pizza and soda pop and slowly upgraded my level of dress each hour. Meaning I answered the door as Jack, but I slowly transformed into Jinx with each passing hour. I was careful not to achieve club level Jinx, but my thong was probably visible through my fem leisure draw string PJ pants, my hair got sassy and shaggy as the afternoon went on and my eyes and eyebrows were noticeable when I called them into the kitchen to eat their Pizza.

Again, not club flirting Jinx, just Jinx lounging around the house on a sunny Saturday afternoon. You know, just enough for them to think "what the hell", but not so much that they said "what the hell" out loud. And to make sure they didn't say much out loud, I used the old "stick and move" so I never stood still in one place for too long.

To my surprise, they finished the ceiling and trim on the first day. As the 6 pm hour rolled around, all three of us stood in the room and inspected the work and again, I was surprised at how well the paint looked. I also allowed their nostrils to fill with the scent of my perfume which meant they were so confused right now, LOL, but they still said nothing. I agreed that the ceiling and trim paint should dry over night and they could paint the walls tomorrow. I mean, Jinx doesn't do much on Sunday's, so bring on the paint, boys.

And then Mark, the smart one, announces that paint needs to dry for more than overnight before they apply edging tape to protect the ceiling and the trim paint. So, they will repeat the ceiling and trim painting process on the back bedroom tomorrow. I twirled around, letting my scent to fill the surrounding air and agreed with him. It wasn't going to be one bedroom per weekend, but it's still two bedrooms in two weekends, which was my end game goal. Besides, either way, I still had two friend's who were earning money, doing a pretty decent job and maybe, just maybe, with boners. That's just my guess. I did not take any steps to verify that personally. And OMG, purchasing the canvas to cover the floor was the best thing I did, well, maybe second behind wearing fem black boy briefs under sheer white PJ pants for the third hour of the job.

As soon as I got their dazed and confused asses out of the house, I opened the windows and turned a fan on. And then I researched Chang for ways to verify boners without actually grabbing them because I've never touched one, other than my own. And then I went to a couple of stores.

My first stop was the local big box department store where I picked up the smallest bra I could. All I wanted was a bra with firm cups so I could display bumps in terms of a "are those bumps or not" kind of thing. I mean, the guys actually worked hard and took very few breaks, so I had no issue in giving them another thing to guess about. And by the way, I bought three different colors because self-check out lanes are a crossdressers dream. You don't have to worry about a cashier giving you the side eye when your basket is full of fem clothing and you're not a female. Best invention ever.

And then I ran to the convenience store and bought some beer because the guys may deserve a reward tomorrow afternoon.

And not one person called me out. LOL, they may have thought many things and I may have missed a side eye or two, but no one told me to go home and stay there. I took this as a big win because I was a very casual Jinx. And no, I've never been to one of the local clubs as Jinx, I just have the clothes to do that and I prance around the house. I call my living room Club Oakdale Street.

By the time I arrived back home, there was still a little daylight left, so I wandered into the backyard and got my neighbors, Mr. Carl Williams, attention. I think he is good with wood, so I asked him if he would come over and tell me what he thinks of my idea of building a wall sized bookshelf on the west wall of the small den bedroom. When I was buying the wall paint, Sun Drenched Sand, I noticed that they also sell pre finished bookshelf planks and trim pieces. I just needed someone to cut the pieces to size and put them together. He agreed to follow the scent of my perfume and my visible panty lines and give me his opinion.

"So, what do you think Carl? I'll cover all material expenses and your labor costs. Is this a project you would be willing to help me with?"

"I'll do it, but not until the room is completely painted and dried. I'll take the measurements tonight and run by the store tomorrow to price the material out."

"Thanks Carl, I would appreciate that. I was thinking the light Oak with the fancy trim and it extends from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with a large opening in the middle for a medium sized flat screen TV. So, Carl, would this be something you screw or hammer?"

"Oh, you need to be screwed, I mean, the pre finished planks are meant to be screwed."

"Alright, you know best. Do you need me to help you hold the measure tape?"

Now mind you, as Jinx, I managed to maintain my "I've never touched anyone" status as he showed me how to hold the tape measure end piece. He managed to let me know what a boner feels like against my hips, but I didn't touch anything. I think he also managed to let me know what a wet spot looks like, but again, I didn't touch anything. And then he was gone and I think this is where I'm supposed to say, just like a guy, he let a nut out and then he was gone. Which was OK because I didn't touch anything.

The guy's arrived the next day, right on time, and I greeted them at the door in blue patterned leisure pants, matching over-sized pullover shirt, my new little non stuffed bra, blue eyeliner, very pronounced eyebrows and a blue headband in my spikey hair. Oh yeah, they wanted to say something, but they held their tongues. I was going to tell them that they didn't have to hold it in, but instead I told them that I would run out to the fast-food drive through and get them some Breakfast egg sandwiches. I mean, all they had to do was to move their lips and let words or questions come out and I would have responded, but they chose to keep silent, for now anyways.

I'm not sure why I did what I did before going through the drive through, but I stopped in the local chain hardware store and bought a small tape measure. Something just told me to buy a tape measure, so I did. And while I was there, something told me that it was alright to exchange numbers with the aisle clerk, right after I made him show me how to operate the tape measure. And he was so funny, for some reason, every time he pulled the tape out, he stopped it on 9 and made sure I seen that. As fun as that was, it was time to feed my painter boys.

"Come on and get it guys, hot Breakfast, well, the FDA says they are real eggs, right?"

I had them sit at the kitchen table as I brewed them a couple of coffees. I'm not sure my blue bikini briefs were as noticeable today as my black panties were yesterday, but I can feel them straining their eyes just the same. And even though there is no movement required when you use a Keurig, I shook a little anyways. I mean, I have been practicing my fem movements for months and I needed to exhibit my skills to someone, right?

I let them eat and gawk, but I didn't let them linger for too long. I mean, I need these bedrooms completed before I needed a face lift. As soon as they were back to work, I threw out a suggestion, you know, to break up the work. I suggested that Mark paint the first coat on the ceiling and then switch over and take over painting the second coat on the trim and vice versa for Don. In other words, I figured out that I could perform my boner check by looking at who was on the small step ladder. And again, I never touched anything. I'm not experienced enough to know if those boners were for me or not because the window was open and the wind was blowing, but I claimed them just the same.

And the guys got better and faster now that they had some experience from yesterday because they were whipping out the ceiling and trim in the back bedroom. And it was still pretty early in the afternoon.

"Alright guys, I have a proposal. You seem to be almost done with this room for the day and I would really like to the other room's west wall painted. I have a bookshelf under construction and that one wall needs to be painted and dried. So, how about this? I'll help with the taping along the lower trim, one of you tape off the ceiling edge and we bang it out? I have beer."

"Order another Pizza, pass out a couple of beers and we'll bang your wall out. Let's get this done Don."

"I'm on it, Mark. You know me, I'm all about the bang. Oh, and Jack helps tape the bottom trim, right? While leaning over way down low, right?"

"LOL, of course silly. I mean, how else will my undies be exposed if I'm not bent over on my knees, right? Jinx, by the way. Now get over it and get back to work. I'll get on that Pizza just as soon as you two finish your work in this room and move back into the other room."

"Jinx?"

"Ah, you're here to paint. And Don, I will admit that I'm wearing a bra, but trust me, there is nothing in it, so eyes on the trim or in other words, if you mess up the paint lines because you can't stop staring, then you're fixing the paint. Oh, and can I trust that the two of you will keep my secret?"

Well, I don't know for sure that they will keep quiet, but that's a problem for another day. Right now, I have a painting project that needs to keep moving along and a Pizza to order. And I swear, if that little freak of a Pizza boy gawks at me again, well, he should because this outfit is basically pajamas and the hanging draw string does scream "pull me" in the right light.

"Oh, hey Jinx. $27 even please. Whoa, do I smell fresh paint? Are you all high and stuff and you're willing to fall under my trance?"

"Well, I was going to give you the business about your terrible flirting Timmy, but that wasn't too bad. Here, keep the change and always. By the way, you just might be surprised what happens if you ask to watch a vampire movie with me in the near future. I'm just saying."

"You mean you want to witness me make a fool out of myself so you can humiliate me?"

"I'm just saying you might be surprised. Is my salad fresh?"

"Straight from Suzie's counter. So, are you saying we could watch a movie together, like on the couch? And I mean the same couch? And I mean in the same living room?"

"A vampire movie Timmy and again, I'm just saying. See you again soon, Timmy. I have painters to feed."

Look, I don't know. He's cute, OMG, he's a freak who can't control his drooling and he can't stop rubbing his crotch, but he's cute. Besides, I think he would be a safe movie date, maybe.

"Alright guys, the Pizza is hot and OMG, look how far you guys got? This project is really coming along. Go, eat drink and be merry."

Well, it's on them that they worked so hard and fast that they didn't need my help with the edge taping, but look at this, will you? The back bedroom has two coats on the ceiling and so does the door and floor trim. How they managed to get that done and move on to the small bedroom bookshelf wall is beyond me, unless I was talking to Timmy for longer than I thought.

"So, am I correct in thinking that the bookshelf wall will have a second coat right after you guys eat? I mean, I'm not trying to be pushy, but you seem to be so close to finishing. Does that sound about right or should I change into my bib overalls?"

"Oh no, you don't need to change. We'll whip that second coat out in no time, ah, Jinx. However, you know, please feel free to help us."

"Hmmm, so you want me to help you whip it out, do you?"

"Well, we've been working really hard and all these bruises from your stick should be worth something, right?"

"Ugh, we have a problem, guys. I know you're working "hard" and I know you want me to "whip" your paint brushes, but that would be crossing a huge line. I mean, once you jump off of a cliff, there is no climbing back up. However, I appreciate you guys getting that wall completed, so how about you go finish and I'll think of some way to let you finish. Sound good?"

Hah, they were back in the small den bedroom and the rollers were rolling. Which meant I had 30 minutes to come up with a plan. Unfortunately, the only thing I could come up with was to get out of these new leisure clothes and into something a little older, you know, something that could handle a soaking. LOL, like a fool I kept my new bra on because I really liked it, traded my blue undies for an animal print thong, slipped a cheap pullover and my black PJ boxers and presented myself to the guys. In the den bedroom, on the painter's canvas, you know, for protection.

And then I hoped and prayed that getting on my hands and knees with my ass wiggling at them was going to be good enough for a circle jerk or whatever it's called when you let guys cum all over you. And mind you, I still haven't touch anything. I mean, I'm pushing my thong down to exposed my butt crack, but I haven't touched anything else.

And what do you know? It worked. One wiggling butt crack, two horny guys, two fat rods and two nuts and it was over. And they seemed happy enough for now. And also mind you, not only haven't I touched anything, I haven't peeked either. Well, fine, there was a quick glance, but that's all, mind you.

However, I will admit that they touched me. I couldn't see it, but there were two cock heads and they were bouncing off my butt cheeks. One on each side of my thong. And when they busted their nuts, I could feel their heads slip under my thong and they laid the hot liquid directly on me. And oh boy, do I ever mean that they both had direct hits and oh boy, was I glad that I chose to kneel down on the painter's canvas. Their stuff was hot and it followed the path of gravity and gravity pulled it right across my precious little rosebud. I shouldn't have looked through my legs, but I did and I could see stream after stream running down my thighs. And then I thought to myself that girl issues are real.

The next few moments were awkward, but they had smiles on their faces just the same. And just like the nerds they are, when they went to five high each other, LOL, they missed, LOL, just like nerds.

And for a crossdresser who has never touched anything, well, did I have a mess on me or what? These guys need to empty their balls more often or in other words, get a girlfriend, dudes. Even a nerd girlfriend will do the trick.

I did my best to work our way around the awkwardness and reminded them of our secret. And you know, like guys, their pants were up, they missed another high five and they were out of the door. But not before they let me know that they would be early next Saturday to finish the job.

For some reason, after Mark and Don left, I really took my time cleaning myself up. Every swipe of the wash cloth was very deliberate and well placed. In other words, if they can cum on me, why can't I cum in my animal print thong, right? I mean, I have needs too, you know.

I will admit that even though things went a lot farther then I thought they would, it was exciting and the world didn't stop spinning. Which is basically a quote from what I posted on my Chang homepage.

After I was dried off and slipped on a different pair of pajama boxer shorts and a floppy T-Shirt, I sent Timmy a text and let him know that there was a vampire movie on tonight at 10 pm and that I might be all high and stuff from the paint fumes, if he could get off work early.

I thought he might be too shy to respond, but just in case, I also placed a towel near the couch and I placed my new tape measure right on the coffee table. You know, just in case I need to measure anything later tonight.

End Jinx revealed 01