Jinx Revealed 02

Story Info
Jinx gets her painting projects done.
2.4k words
4.67
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I'm going to tell you about what happened when Timmy came over last Sunday to watch my vampire movie is that he had a few chances that slipped past him and he took a few chances without much success. Even though I was all high and stuff from the fresh paint fumes, he froze up himself. Mr. Flirt crawled into a hole and we just watched the movie. I mean, the paint fumes made me lean my neck towards him at the same time the vampire took her victim, but he didn't pick up on that. He did mention the tape measure, but I didn't have the nerve to tell him that I wanted to post one of those dick measurement photos of him on Chang. So, we had a movie date, I guess.

And that was alright. I knew with the guys would be coming back to finish the painting job this weekend, so Timmy and I would see each other again. I mean, I need to keep my painter's bellies full and my little freak on the hook.

However, after a few days the paint fumes simmered down and I stopped being all high and stuff, so I came to my senses and made a decision. I decided that the guy's work is so acceptable that I might as well ask them to paint my bedroom during the following weekend. I also thought "just why in the hell hasn't that little freak at least called me" and then I went back to my bedroom project.

Here's what I came up with. It will be the third weekend that I took a way from Mark and Don's video games and whatever else they do, which is play more video games and I'll need to sweeten the pot to get them to agree to it. And I may to really sweeten things up because my bedroom will require a lot of things that need moving or covered with plastic. I may have to sweeten the tall glass of sweeten ice tea that I plan on serving up.

So, I took my next two steps. Step one was to curse Timmy because, come on Timmy, our legs were touching. And step two was to call Mark and Don and ask them to stop by for a "project review" and a trick, of course. And before I finished saying I would have Italian Subs delivered, Mark was saying that they would be here in an hour.

"Good. Be horny, I mean hungry when you guys get here."

I have just enough time for a quick online chat with a Tranny named Angela Jaye for advice on how to keep the guys happy without, you know, touching things or putting out. Apparently, I should wear my oldest clothes, a headband I don't care about and sit on the floor, looking up with my mouth open and my eyes all weird. I think that is a real circle jerk as opposed to what they did to me last Sunday.

And then some Tranny named Didi Freckles jumped in and suggested that I strip down to only lingerie, remain standing and hold my thong waist band out so they could release directly on my front. That was new, not like everything isn't new to me, but it sounded, well, different.

And then a Tranny named Brie suggested that I "pretend" to be asleep and let them work at their own pace.

And then, OMG, I realized that I was not in a private chat at all. And damn it, Darby Dee Daniels, I just said it, I'm not touching stuff and I'm pretty sure that your suggestion is all about touching stuff. By the way, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? And Ashley Kaye, well, you sound as inexperienced as I am, so shut it.

I quickly closed that laptop window before someone could put a trace on me and took Frankie's advice, which is a little of all of the other suggestions combined. My original lingerie set is old and cheap, so black stockings with a matching black panties and bra set it is. And this cheap Halloween wig just takes up space in my closet anyways, so trash it, boys. However, I'm not ready to just stand half naked in front of Mark and Don, so this little camisole on top will provide a little modesty, I suppose. And there, I look like a street hooker right from the corner of Westwood and Eastwood. LOL, but with much larger cut panties than those sluts wear on the street. And why not just finish off the hooker look with red lip gloss, right?

And if it all goes to plan, they should take the hint to pop their nuts inside of my undies when I pull the waist band out, right Didi, oops sorry, is that right, Didi Freckles? OMG, she is such a freak about saying her full name. Geez.

And no, I didn't forget about the Sub sandwiches that are coming. The tag on my robe said it's gender neutral. LOL, it's not gender neutral, but that what the tag said.

My plan is to get the Subs here now, before the guys show up so, well, you know, in case Timmy comes out of his shell and wants to flirt. Or in other words, I don't fell like explaining him to Mark and Don.

"Before you say anything Jinx, I just want you to know that I told Suzie all about my poor behavior and performance the other night while we were watching "Vampire Blood Slut 6" and she said these Subs are on the house. She also punched me in the lip."

"Well, you tell Suzie that I don't just invite everyone over to binge watch my favorite vampire Ho. I just wanted to know what all the fuss about hickey's was about before I moved into the old folks home."

"You leaned away from me on the couch after that."

"I was reaching for a towel I put there so I could keep your nasty mess contained."

"You said things were uncomfortable."

"I said, if you're uncomfortable then you could remove your shorts. In other words, hint, hint."

"I was all confused. Vampire Belinda, well, come on Jinx, it was Vampire Belinda."

"Oh, so that tent in your shorts was for an actress who plays Vampire Belinda, was it? By the way, Vampire Belinda is real and she lives right here in Middleton."

"No Jinx, you got it all wrong. Can I come over later?"

"Hah, no, we're done, I have a construction crew coming over. However, if you peek under my robe because my hands are full of Subs, well, it doesn't matter. You're out."

Well, let's see, shall we? A front porch, a horny Pizza guy and lingerie under the robe might equal a make up to someone, but I'm dumping him.

"But Jinx, you can't dump me. I mean, you never had a chance to use that tape measure."

"That's enough freak, its time for you to go. And from what I spied, I need a bigger tape measure anyways, I mean probably."

"It's settled then. I'll be back for Vampire Belinda's next threesome and you can use that tape measure that you bought just for me."

Fine, he can have the last word, this time.

And then I joined the nerd club because when I went to slam the front door with the back of my heel, I missed, just like Mark and Don missed their high fives. You know, they should hand out membership cards or something for the "We Be Nerds" community.

I sent Suzie a text thanking her for the Subs and I sent Timmy a text stating "Vampire Blood Slut 7" airs next week and I may have mentioned that TV3 is airing the Director's Cut.

But enough of the guy who I just dumped. I have two painters on their way over and this robe just isn't working. Which means I replaced it with a pair of sweat pants and a large sweat shirt, for now. And yes, I am aware that my stocking covered feet are visible and I will point out that there are no runs in my nylons, so there.

"Come in guys and eat. I have a plan to trick you into painting my bedroom as well, so eat up. Oh, and down these beers too."

Hah, give a guy a Sub and a beer and you have his attention, right away. And I gave it them straight. Paint my bedroom the weekend after next for the same labor fees and I'll be responsible for covering the bedroom stuff with plastic. And I quickly acknowledged that I was consuming their weekends, so I stood, whip off my sweat shirt and dropped my sweat pants and asked them if they wanted to inspect my bedroom so they could check out the job.

I don't know if they followed the trail of my perfume again or my butt in black satin, but I'm pretty sure this was the first time they seen a garter belt in person, so we'll go with that.

"Alright guys, here it is. As you can see it is a much larger room, but so are the closets, so they reduce the wall painting by that much. We can push the bed and dresser towards the center of the room and cover it all with plastic. Oh, by the way, my attached bathroom ceiling needs fresh paint too. So, what do you guys think? Do you accept? And by the way, what did I hear you mumbled about making a sandwich out of me? Was it one in the front and one in the back????"

And here I was thinking that I was the only one who knew about this "dump in the panties" thing. I mean, there were no further instructions required. And unlike Timmy, they already had their shorts unbutton before we entered the room.

What I wasn't ready for was all of the manhandling and I mean their hands were everywhere. However, the world was still spinning, so this isn't the worse that can happen and just like that, I had an extended contract with my two painters. And you know what? I enjoyed more than I'm letting on.

However, towards the end of the fun as they both got a little closer to lift off, they moved in and changed the rules. I'm not sure how they did it, but Mark shoved his cock right into the front of my panties and start to thrust in a very awkward manner. And I'm pretty sure that Don shoved his cock in my panties from underneath and did his best to pump himself off. And there I was, the meat in the sandwich with my eyes rolling all around wondering how they are doing this.

That's when I figured out that it would be laundry night because as soon as Mark moaned his last stream out, Don threw me down on the bed, face down, and went to town on my butt or between my butt or whatever he was doing back there. But whatever Don was doing, Don was happy and Don knew what he was doing because his grunts and squirts last so much longer than Mark's.

And then I figured it out. These guys have practiced these moves on Candi, their shared rubber girlfriend. OMG. Seriously nerd community, these two deserve a membership card. I mean, they must have practiced that for 6 months.

After it was over, the three of us laid there, breathing hard and trying to recover. And yes, I was panting as well and they or one, can do that to me anytime, you know, as long as paint a room. And I will be happy to do the laundry because I'm not sleeping in this gooey mess and by that, I mean my bedspread is wrecked with their sticky juice.

"So, where did that come from guys? What's her name, Candi?"

"OMG, that was amazing. We never thought it work on a real person. And yeah, we named her Candi."

"So, does hold us over for a while? I mean, I heard you two grumbling about wanting to flip me, tag me and gang bang me, so, are we good for a while, right guys?"

"Whoa, let's not close any doors and let's get the sequence correct. I want to flip you and Don wants to tag you and then we want gang bang you. The sequence is important."

"And you're bringing Candi with you this weekend, right? It's alright, she can spend the weekend with me. Oh, and Don, listen, I know what you were trying to do back there, so enough of that or does that what "tagging" means? And are "flipping" and "tagging" the same thing?"

"Yeah, they are the same thing, we just like to pretend that we have our own style."

"Thanks for being honest. So, you're my construction crew for two more weekends, right?"

"Ugh, agreed, but we keep getting have our way with you, right? I mean, if you submit to us then we will poke holes in Candi."

"Ah, no. This is very short term and I promise that you will need Candi back as soon as my bedroom and bathroom have been painted. However, I will admit that I'm enjoying myself, so for the next couple of weekends, well, we will see."

"We're going to need some sex lube."

"We will not need any sex lube."

I sent them off to finish their Subs and to do a little painting around the bedroom doors. And I will admit, I felt pretty good laying here after being rubbed off on by my crew. I was smiling until I looked at my phone and noticed a text from Timmy. Ugh Timmy, let it go.

"Was that an invite to watch Vampire Blood Slut 7 with you on TV3?"

"No. I let you know when it was on so you can jack off at home."

"You mean jack off my huge cock?"

"I'll get a bigger tape measure this week."

"So, we're dating?"

"No, I dumped you. Good night."

By the way, technically, I still haven't touch anything.

What I did touch was my laptop and my project calendar. I need plastic, more paint and supplies, some sex lube and an air mattress repair kit because I swear, I'm just playing with these guys. They will need Miss Candi back soon and they will need her fully inflated.

End Jinx revealed 02