Jinx's Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Liss performs for the nosey neighbor.
3.4k words
4.53
9.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scrambled frantically to tug her clothes off, the empty house warm and inviting. She'd lit the candles in the hall and set the stereo to play his favorite calming music, just as he'd trained her to do months ago. She hopped past the bedroom doorway, her leggings stuck to her left foot and she almost fell onto the perfectly made and imposing four poster bed, its enveloped sheet corners and soft blue bedspread ironed. She cussed at herself when she regained her footing, trying to brush the new wrinkles her hand made from the corner of the bed. She tossed her clothes into the hamper hidden behind the closet door and glanced down at her naked body. Eleven minutes before he would be home and she hadn't managed to shower yet today. Master would be displeased. She wrangled her long blaze red curls into a bun on top of her head and darted to the bathroom in the master suite. She hit the fan and quickly set the water to as hot as it would go. She listened carefully for a second to see if she could hear the front door, and satisfied that she was still safe, she quickly doused herself in the practically boiling water.

She sighed, keeping her hair free of the streams and quickly ran a razor over her skin and scrubbed at herself with Master's favorite body wash, careful to get all of his favorite spots, her barbell pierced nipples, the back of her neck and knees, just below her breasts, and the dimples on the backs of her hips. Was that the door? She felt her air inhale quickly and she almost yelped as she rinsed the rest of the bubbles free from her skin. Killing the water she grabbed her towel and darted from the bathroom drying herself as fast as she could running to the front door.

The house still void of sound, she whimpered softly and ran back to the bathroom to clean up and get rid of her towel. She wiped up her wet footprints and slicked the water from the glass shower door, finally tiptoeing from the bathroom, still totally naked. She opened the corner drawer on the dresser and took out the small satin bag, then the chain and lock from inside. She held it lovingly in her hand as she inspected it, finally clicking the thin silver chain around her neck. Taking a larger satin bag from the drawer too, she finally made her way to the front door, just in time to kneel on the edge of the carpet in front of the door, the bag behind her on the floor, and her wrists crossed behind her rear. The door clicked open and her heart almost jumped from her chest, goosebumps covered her skin as the anticipation of seeing Master's form come through the door filled her soul. She spread her knees as far as she could, displaying her bare body as he'd instructed her to do, perfectly.

He swung the heavy wooden door open wide, knowing she'd be in position, hoping to give the nosey neighbor across the street a nice little peek. He smiled down at her, leaving the door wide open as he laid his suit coat over the back of the side chair, and set his briefcase beside it. Her heart raced frantically in her chest and she swallowed hard, fighting her instincts to move and cover herself. She stared out the open door and her eyes went wide, the nosey neighbor standing beside his own car, obviously straining to see through the door, his hand over his eyes like a stupified visor. Jinx looked down at his beautiful slave girl and snickered softly. "Liss," he watched her look up at him, her mouth almost too dry to speak. He gave her a pass this time, her standard 'yes Master' void from her lips. "Liss, you may close the door. Stand please, and close it from this side."

Her heart stalled and she swallowed again, realizing he wanted her in full view, and wasn't going to allow her to hide behind the door. "Y-yes, Master..." She swallowed again, breathing in deeply. She knew she better do this right, or closing the door wouldn't be the last thing the neighbor would see. She pulled her feet under her and stood slowly, her legs and body almost snaking through the air, her eyes locked on the neighbor's shocked face. She sauntered toward the door, careful to cross her feet as she took each step, forcing her round hips to sway seductively with each step. She stared into him as she reached for the door, excruciatingly slow, pulling it with her as she stepped, finally wiggling her fingers in a sly wave as the door finally covered her body and clicked closed. Jinx watched and grinned as she swallowed hard, leaning her forehead against the doorframe.

He sat in the side chair beside the door, angled in the corner in front of the window where he sat every night after work to prepare her for the evening. This time, however, he reached behind him and twisted the rod to open the blinds, just a bit, not entirely. She could see the neighbor still standing by his car. She grimaced. "Bag, Liss."

"Master... please..." Her face scrunched and she hid behind the door.

He tilted his head, "Please, what?" he looked intently into her, his eyes almost playful. "Do you want the blinds open all the way? I can do that for you..." he reached up for the rod again.

"No! Master, no... I'm sorry." She lowered her eyes and sighed, quickly grabbing the bag and handing it to him, taking her position in front of him, spreading her feet and crossing her wrists behind her head as she'd been trained to do. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend the neighbor wasn't still watching. She sighed as she felt Master's hands slip over her hips, up her torso and back down to her hips again.

"Its nothing but a little show, Liss. Try to enjoy it." He stared into her face and snickered as her expression went from pained to full on desire at his touch. He slipped his hand over her abdomen and hooked his thumb over her clit, trailing his fingertips over her folds, slowly, teasing her. The wetness he found was enough to make him laugh. "You know, Liss, for not liking someone watching you, it certainly affects you..."

She blushed deeply, the red falling over her shoulders and chest as well as her cheeks. He grinned and his hands fell from her body, her eyes instantly opening and looking across the street again. The jackass was leaning against his car now. She sighed. This was usually her favorite part of the day and that guy had to mess it up.

"Wider, Liss." She spread her feet wider and it brought her back to Master. She watched his face intently as he untangled the harness and affixed the inch too long and almost too wide dildo to the crotch of it. 'Have to train your body for anything' he would say when she first complained about it. Now she craves it. Without it she almost feels too empty. He slipped the straps around her hips and thighs, slowly pushing the dildo into her wetness, her breath leaving her chest as her knees struggled to keep her up. She gripped her wrists tightly behind her head and she watched the neighbor light a cigarette. She rolled her eyes as she felt her nipples grip tightly on the barbells inside of them, her head practically falling back as she moaned softly behind her breath. Jinx looked up at her face and smiled as he pulled the straps tighter, holding the toy deep within her body. "Okay, turn, grip your ankles."

She groaned softly, loving how he torments her. If he'd do this part first, it wouldn't feel the same, this way, the huge dildo feels too big and she squirms. The dildo gives her something else to think about, he thought, as he watched her, her cute little ass right there in his face. He put his hand on her rear, slapping her round cheek before squeezing, his fingertips digging into her soft flesh. He looked down at her face between her knees and held the heavy metal plug down to her lips. She stuck her tongue out obediently and licked the end of the plug and as she did she felt his thumb pressing against her tight hole. She moaned softly, her muscles gripping tightly against the dildo and finally content with her licking, he held the plug to her anus and pushed, almost hard enough to make her wobble. His grip on her holding her in place, all she could do was groan as the large metal bulb sunk into her ass, leaving nothing but a blue gem covering her hole, and Liss panting like a cat in heat.

Watching her hang upside down, he slipped his thumb under the front of the harness, rubbing her clit from side to side, the harness forcing him to rub almost too hard, she clawed at her ankles, moans and weak knees pulling her mind back to Master. His other hand slipped over her ass again, still holding her still, pushing at the base of the dildo with his thumb over and over, knowing its hitting depth and grinding at her cervix. She swallowed hard and whimpered, her heart starting to race in her chest, she struggled not to push against his hand.

He worked her body intently, feeling her clit turn hard and her juices seep over his thumb. He grinned, gripping the base of the dildo and tugging and pushing it deep into her, he heard her moans mix with squishing sounds, knowing she was almost done, he stopped. Her knees buckled slightly and she had to put her hands on the floor to keep from falling forward. He grinned and gripped her thighs, pulling her back. He listened to her ragged breaths and smiled, "Where's my kisses, Liss?"

She whimpered and he took her hand as she stood upright and turned to face him, her eyes half closed and the desire spread over her face. This was one of his favorite times with her, the moment that she was ready and willing to do almost anything he'd asked. Anything if he commanded... and she loved his commands. He guided her to stand straddling his knee, her hands slipped over his shoulders with his wrapped around her waist. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, the view of the jerk across the street the last thing she saw as she closed her eyes and drank up her Master's lips.

Jinx pulled her waist toward him, lowering her to straddle his leg, pushing the dildo deeper into her warming depths. She whimpered into his kiss and she clawed at his shoulders as she started to grind against him, thrusting the last inch of the toy deeper and deeper, his grip helping her thrust, the head of the firm rubber grinding roughly against her cervix, her juices allowing the toy to delve unforgivingly into her depths and she groaned. She knew she had to do her best to swallow the whole thing or else Master will force it and she'd much rather do it herself. Master's hands moved to the straps holding the toy inside of his own toy and he watched her face as she ground the wicked thing deep. He matched her timing, her moans filling his ears and when he was content with how deep she'd gotten it, he pulled the straps again, locking it in as deep as she could get it, her yelp filling his ears. His hands slid over her hips again and up her back, feeling her tense body writhing in his grip. "Good girl, Liss... good girl." Master's words filled her soul and she sighed, her face hanging over his shoulder as she held onto him tightly, still grinding over his knee.

Jinx kissed her again then helped her to her feet. "Display." He watched her face, filled with desire as she lifted her arms again and crossed her wrists behind her head. She widened her feet and raised her eyes to the ceiling above his head, her gaze flickering between the corner where the wall met the ceiling, and the neighbor, who'd managed to meander his way to this side of the street. The jerk had gotten his dog, and now the mangy mutt was peeing on Master's yard. Jackass. She realized how irritated she was at the dildo, the dull pain filling her belly and she sighed, biting her lip, she looked back into the corner again.

Jinx again rummaged through the bag, pulling free another ball of wadded up straps. His brow furrowed as he untangled them. "Liss, this is unacceptable. Fold them, don't tie them in knots before you put them away." His eyes flickered up to hers and she glanced down at him, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Master, I promise to do better."

"Hmmph." he nodded barely and stood, moving behind her, he grabbed her hips and turned her toward the window, grinning as he saw the guy from across the street, practically standing in his yard. He ran his hands up Liss' body from behind, "Open the blinds more, Liss." He felt her body stiffen and noticed her hesitation. "Open the blinds, and maybe next time you'll remember to not ruin your harnesses." He swatted her round ass cheek and she jumped and yelped a bit, her face and shoulders almost blood red in embarrassment as she leaned forward and twisted the rod.

Nosey had been pretending not to watch, but the blinds opening were like a beacon and he stared at the busty naked redhead in the window. Liss noticed his tent right away. She tried to ignore him and stood up again, crossing her wrists like she was trained. She closed her eyes and groaned as Master's hands slipped up from her hips to her stomach then to her breasts, squeezing and kneading them firmly. She loved when Master would massage her breasts, she loved the way his shirt felt brushing against her back, and sometimes she could feel his erection against her rear and it made her smile. Not to mention Master said it makes her breasts bigger and firmer. Whether it was true or not, they lived by it and she loved it.

Jinx rolled her nipples between his fingers as he kneaded her chest, finally, he kissed her neck and took the harness from his pocket. His teeth grazed her skin as he nibbled and sucked just below her ear and she struggled to keep her knees from turning to jelly. She sighed in pleasure and whimpered, wishing she could cling to him, but he wasn't finished yet. She felt the straps encircle her breasts, forcing them up and out, but just barely. They didn't do much, but the black straps against her ivory skin were almost like a stark picture frame for Master's toys.

He pulled the strap tighter around her back and fastened the buckle. His hands moved back to her breasts again and he tugged on her barbells; her eyes flew open and she groaned, the dildo twitching inside her as her muscles worked on it incessantly. Nosey's mouth practically hung open and the dog had wrapped its leash around his legs at least twice.

The silver chain glimmered and Nosey tilted his head as he watched the fully dressed man in a suit clip silver clamps to the naked redhead's nipples then tug on the chain. The look on her face was priceless, half pleasure, half pain and entirely erotic. He wondered when he'd start to look suspicious, standing in his neighbor's yard and staring at the window. Maybe he should just go home and rub one out. All he could do was stare, the grass blades tying his feet down and he felt completely immobile.

Jinx slipped his lips under her ear and groaned, his hands sliding over her stomach and breast, squeezing her to his chest and grinding his hardon into her lower back. She grinned softly and sighed, her eyes closed, her body fully aroused and completely his. This was it, this part of the night, when he was home and had her the way he wanted her... this was what made her day complete.

She sighed as his hand slipped down her belly, his fingers digging under the harness and grinding over her clit. She felt her air escape her lungs and her knees wobbled slightly. She turned her face toward his and she whimpered. Jinx kissed her neck again and took the slack from the chain between her nipples and tugged softly, her mouth falling open. He whispered in her ear, "Tongue out." her brow furrowed slightly and her muscles contracted around the dildo, but she did as she was told. He lifted the chain to her face, "Hold it with just your tongue, not your lips or teeth. If you drop it, I stop, understand?"

She nodded softly, "Yes, Master," her eyes locked on his face and he looked into her beautiful green eyes. She hooked the chain with her tongue, keeping it out of her mouth and his hands began manipulating her body, squeezing her breast, rubbing over her belly and the other hand expertly caressing her clit, juices seeping over his fingers. Her arms exhausted over her head, she groaned, her body entirely on fire.

Jinx grinned as he stared at the man outside, finally sinking his teeth into his slave's neck. She moaned loudly, thankful for his body to slightly lean into, her focus on only her tongue as she gave control of everything else to her Master. "Louder, Liss." Her next breath a moan twice as loud as the one before. Nosey looked surprised and then glanced up and down the street, wondering if anyone heard that.

She sighed between moans and her hips gently bucked against Master's hand, her head leaning back over his shoulder, he knew she was close. He reached to the chain and hooked it with his finger, gently tugging against her tongue, her eyes flying open and she focused firmly on not letting go. He snickered and slipped his fingers around her throat, holding her gently to him. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned again, her thighs trembling and the muscles in her belly clenching tightly, she groaned loudly again and she felt his lips brush her ear as he spoke, "Grip the toy, Liss, grip and release like you know I like... harder... good girl, over and over..." He could feel her working the muscles in her abdomen and he heard her breaths become measured and slower. "I'm going to count down, Liss, then I want you to cum. Ready?" Her eyes begged for release and she nodded, her moans filling his ears. "Good girl... get ready... squeeze tighter... ten... nine... eight..." he watched her face, her concentration intent and her whole body shook in his grip. He squeezed her throat a little tighter as the numbers slowly shrunk. "Three... come on, Liss... two..." he squeezed her throat tight enough to make her face turn pink and interrupted her moans. His fingers strummed frantically over her clit and she felt waves start to flow through her body as 'one' fell from his lips.

He released his grip on her throat but still held her tight to his chest, feeling her practically scream through her climax, holding her upright. The chain fell from her tongue and her arms lowered, her hands gripping Master's forearm, his fingers still around her throat as she struggled to stay standing. She gasped for each breath, her eyes opened, Jinx still holding her to stare at the man in the yard.

Master slipped his fingers from her clit and spread her parted lips with them, dragging his fingertips over her tongue, her taste sweet and salty as she sucked his fingers deep, her eyes still locked on Nosey's. Her inhibitions thoroughly quenched from Master's attention, she sighed as she suckled, Master's lips at her ear, "Why don't you invite our friend in for a beer, Liss. I'm going to light the barbecue."