Window Show Time

Story Info
Wife tied and exhibited, watched by voyeur.
2.4k words
4.52
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHOW TIME

Last year, my wife and I spent a few days in Santa Monica. Our 7th floor hotel room was more than a little inconvenient. Its "breakfast nook" was superfluous, and the queen-sized bed took up most of the room's floor space. With a certain amount of contortion, you could actually glimpse a sliver of ocean from the large, floor-to-ceiling main window. It slid open like a patio door, but there was nothing on the other side except a 3' deep "balcony." But all that was okay. During the daytime, we had fun strolling along the bluffs, the beach, and out onto the famous pier. At night, we had other things to occupy us.

My wife and I had dabbled in B&D for years, but it was always just the two of us. And, while it hadn't gotten stale exactly, we had been looking for ways to freshen it up a bit. We'd danced around the idea of some public display, and we both found the idea exciting, but every time we'd begin to plan something, she'd always get cold feet. We're both cautious about our reputations -- afraid of getting caught, of falling victim to unforeseeable circumstances. I have to admit that all of those arguments were perfectly valid. Still, I dreamed of showing her off in public, stark naked, all horny, helpless, and scared to death...and somehow doing it safely.

This was the last night we'd be in town. We'd been running around all day, even out to Long Beach to visit "Queen Mary," and now my wife was taking a protracted shower. I dimmed the lights and opened the drapes. I couldn't see the ocean now, and traffic didn't interest me. But we were cheek-by-jowl with the next hotel in the string a couple of hundred feet away, and my gaze swept across the neighboring, fake-Moorish facade. I drew a deep breath. There, in a window right across from our room, was a man looking in our direction with binoculars! Perfect!

At that moment, the hairdryer stopped. I blinked the light to get the peeper's attention, and the wiggled five fingers at him. Hoping he'd gotten the message, I closed the drapes and considered the lighting and sight lines for a moment. And then my wife came out of the bathroom barefoot and wrapped in a damp towel, as if on cue.

She is in her late 30s, but looks younger, despite her prematurely greying light brown hair. She's 5'4", maybe 130 pounds, with a high forehead, thin expressive lips, youthful features, nice figure, and perfect skin.

"You look very tempting tonight," I said. "And I think you need to be tied naked as you are now!'

"OK!" she murmured. "How do you want me?" We hadn't yet had a session during this trip (despite my bringing some equipment, as usual). and she clearly had no objections to having one now, even though it was our last night!

I laid out my gear, all of it pretty innocuous: a couple of bath robe sashes, a pair of black domino masks (the other hotel wasn't that far away, especially because the guy was using binoculars. I didn't want to chance someone from the meeting who might know me recognizing me...or her!), a little canister that looked like pepper spray, a remote-controlled vibrating egg (baggage screeners are pretty blasé about such things, nowadays), a tube of ointment (mainly wintergreen and menthol), and a couple of latex gloves. The chairs in the breakfast nook were wobbly plastic resin, and the vanity/desk had only a bench, but fortunately there was a sturdy wooden arm-chair beside the bed, and I casually positioned it facing the big window. It was a familiar start. My wife sat down and put her hands behind the chair back. I used one sash to secure them behind the back of the chair. Working with a deftness born of much practice, I bent her legs and draped them over the arm-rests, then tied one end of a long sash to her right ankle, passed the sash behind the chair, and tied the other end to her left ankle. She was now fastened fairly loosely, but quite securely, with her legs spread wide and her crotch canted and thrust in the direction of the window. She could wriggle, but she certainly couldn't hide. The towel was still wrapped around her, and if she wiggled much, it'd come undone completely!! I caressed her a bit to begin with, just preliminary stuff, and then paused.

"Now, get ready," I said.

"For what?" she asked, puzzled.

"Well, you know how we've talked about showing you off, but, well, I've got an idea of how we can do that in complete safety."

"I-I don't....How?" She was already turned on, from being tied up and teased, and now the prospect of being seen was both frightening and exciting her.

"There's a hotel just next door. Now, if anybody should look this way, maybe with a telescope or binoculars, say."

"Oh, my God!! Oh, my God!!" she panted. "But...."

I held up the domino masks. "We'll be masked and unrecognizable. Nobody's likely to be able to figure out our room number from over there, and there won't be much opportunity for anybody to do much snooping, because this is our last night here. So...."

She chewed her lip and nodded. "I-I guess we really don't know that anybody is watching."

I shrugged and put our half-masks on, turned lights up and the thermostat down. Then I pulled out the blindfold, and over her protests, put it on her. Now she couldn't see what I was going to do next, and couldn't see for sure whether or not anyone, or how many, were watching us. I took hold of the drapes' cord.

"I'm going to open the curtains now. Okay?" I asked.

"I-I guess so."

"Then, iiiiit's ssshow-time!"

I opened the drapes with a flourish, imagining a drum roll and rim shot...and cheers and wolf whistles.

Now she began to breathe heavily and, despite the AC, to sweat. Fear, embarrassment, and excitement flickered across her face in succession. She stared at the hotel opposite, but our lights were bright, and Mr. Peeper's were now dim, but I could barely make out his form in the window. He was still there!

I began the show slowly, brushing my fingers lightly over her minimally exposed flesh. All that was available for now was her neck, shoulders, thighs, lower legs, and feet. The towel still had her 'more interesting' parts covered. She has always been very, very ticklish, and being tickled in bondage always drives her mad -- giggles and tears, squirming, pleading, gasping -- helpless, and increasingly aroused.

She wriggled and writhed, trying in vain to escape my fingers. She pleaded with me to have mercy on her, and that didn't work either. All the while, I noticed she was continually 'looking' at the window, wondering about the audience she couldn't see, but both feared and hoped was out there.

"Now it's time to begin the unveiling," I murmured.

"Oh, gee, wait -- just wait a minute. I don't know. Nobody's ever seen me n-naked but you a-and my parents and...um...."

"But slavegirls don't get a vote," I reminded her.

I pulled the towel loose, and it slid down to her belly. Her tits are handsome. They're not centerfold caliber, but nice and plump, with big, sensitive nipples. I chuckled to see her pull her shoulders back a bit, as if to present her tits to an unseen and hypothetical audience.

"Oooooh!"

I played with her tits briefly, and she responded with gasps and moans. Then my fingers tip-toed down along her rib-cage and began to tickle again. Immediately, she was giggling uncontrollably, and her tits were necessarily jiggling and bouncing as she wriggled.

But that was all a brief preliminary.

"Now, it's time to unveil the rest."

"Oh, please, I'll be bare naked. I know somebody will see...."

"I think the time has come to let you in on the BIG secret! 'If' is inaccurate. In the hotel next door, there's a man with binoculars, who's seen everything. I noticed him earlier. He's turned the lights in his room down, but if I look closely, I can still spot him." I could just make out a vague silhouette, dimly back-lit. But, now, there was a little red light in the window! "It seems that now, he's videotaping our little show, too!"

She blushed a dark red. "Are-are you actually going to show me off naked and l-let some guy see me...SEE EVERYTHING..TAPE..EVERYTHING??"

"That...and more. Those glasses of his looked powerful enough to zoom right in on your gaping pussy, so he can watch your clit throb as you cum for him, and cum, and cum. I imagine his video camera has similar capabilities, too!! It's time!! Voila!"

She gasped as I flicked the folds of the towel aside. And she began to squirm harder, hips bouncing and thighs trembling, all of which resulted in a wonderfully lewd display. She was really getting off on this.

Her pussy wasn't actually "gaping" yet, but it was beginning to open, and I spread it the rest of the way, to exhibit her completely. With my right hand, I played with her pussy and, with my left, her tits.

Without having to be told, she was digging her heels into the sides of the chair for leverage, bucking her hips toward the window and her unseen audience.

"Put on a good show for him. He wants to see you in heat."

Without any warning, I bent down and slipped the vibrating egg into her naturally well-lubricated pussy! It snuggled right up against her G-spot.

"Oh, OH, GOD!!...N-NOT the EGG!!...OH, GOD!! OOOH, GOD!!...PLEEZ DON'T!! PPLEEEZ...!! That thing is-is...insatiable....!! AND...THE MAN!! HE'LL SEE ME CUM!!

"Sure. He deserves the best show you can put on!"

I pressed the remote.

"He does deserve to watch you cum, don't you think?" I teased her by flicking the egg on and off.

"AAAAAAHHHH! OH, PLEEEZ!! YES!!..I-I w-w-want to cum f-for HIMM...!!

PLEEZZZZZ....!!"

I began rapidly strumming her clit while leaving the egg humming away happily in her pussy!! She froze, rigid, and the first of a series of orgasms rippled through her. I kept at it, playing the remote with one hand and her clit with the other. Then she had another orgasm...and another...and another....!! When she was near the end of her tether, I paused and gave her a moment's rest.

She heaved a massive sigh. "Ooooooh, I've never felt so...."

"Humiliated?"

"Yessss!"

"AND turned on."

She nodded. "That, too. But, making me cum...in-in pub-lic....!! In FULL VIEW!!!"

"I'll bet that HE is REALLY enjoying the show you're putting on for him...and who knows how many people are watching from other windows. Now, ready for Act II?"

"I guess so. Yes. I-I want HIM -- or THEM -- t-to see more. And just the f-fact that that's what I do want is-is scary as hell for me....."

I didn't close the drapes, because I didn't want to make him think the show was entirely over...instead of just being the end of Act I. To set up the second act, I released my wife from the chair, and switched the chair for the desk/vanity's bench. Draping her over the bench, I tied her down on her knees, with her legs widely straddled and her butt toward the window. She was nicely submissive during the transition.

Once she was secure, however, the protests began again.

"But...HE CAN SEE MY ASSHOLE!!!.... Oh, God!! This is so...so... degrading!"

" And you know I'm gonna rim it and toy with it while I'm tormenting your pussy and clit!!"

She knew. And she simply sighed and hung her head in resignation about what was in store for her next!!

Again, I flicked the egg's remote on and off, on and off, getting her aroused again, and then reached under her to toy with her clit!!

"Want me to do anything else?"

"!! Play with it...with m-my ass-hole....!! Pleeez!! PLEEEEZ!"

"In front of HIM?"

"Oh, God!! YEESSSS!!! P..PLEEEEZE!"

I shrugged, snapped on the latex gloves, and squeezed out a blob of Wntergreen ointment -- and anointed her clit.

"While I'm seeing to your asshole, we wouldn't want your cunt to start feeling lonely and jealous, now."

"Aaah...aah...it's b-burn-ing," she hissed.

I served out another dollop of ointment and turned my attention to her puckered butt-hole (though I did remember to work the remote from time to time). My fingers, slick with grease, first rimmed her little puckered hole, and then slithered into her elastic asshole, first one, then two fingers, corkscrewing in and out.

She proceeded to bounce and jiggle and moan and whimper her way through another series of orgasms. (She had been multi-orgasmic before, sometimes, when things were working perfectly, but this was way above and beyond.) After a few minutes, though, she looked around at me, fatigue and distress written across her face.

I extracted the egg and gave her another brief rest, while I leisurely stripped and put my clothes away neatly. "And now for the finale," I announced, though I'm not sure she really heard me. But when I hauled her and the bench around 180 degrees, so that she was facing the window once again, she seemed to come back for a moment from whatever Never-Never Land she had drifted off to.

"You gonna f-fuck me now...while HE watches?"

"You know I am!!...." I quickly went to the bathroom, wet a washrag, and wiped all the Wintergreen off her clit!

I took her from the rear, doggie-style, and, as tired as she was, she began humping back. I fucked her like that for a few minutes. Then, I turned the bench and my wife around again so her ass was facing the guy! I spread my legs to fuck her again so he'd have a clear shot of my cock going in and out of her pussy!! My orgasm wasn't long delayed -- no big surprise -- but I was amazed that she had one last climax, as well. (Apparently this scenario was a real winner.) I pulled out, dragged the bench back around, and made a trip to the bathroom. Mr. Peeper had plenty of time to watch my cum oozing out of her cunt, hanging on the edge a bit, and then meandering down her thigh.

Finally, I closed the drapes, untied her, and held her close as she collapsed weakly into my arms.

"So, what do you think of public displays now?"

She murmured softly, "When's our next trip going to be?"

I wondered. The next time would have to be different, even more outré.... Maybe an amateur strip contest...or Mardi Gras...or a nude beach during Spring Break....! But I had a lot of time to consider that.