Jinzler: Sex Machine

Story Info
Padawan versus battle droids.
2.3k words
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

THEED - NABOO - 32 BBY

The invasion took them all by surprise. Nobody seriously expected the Trade Federation's cowardly Neimoidian leaders to break off negotiations and send a droid army to occupy Naboo's capital. But then nobody had expected them to blockade the planet in the first place either, a move so out of character experts were still puzzling over it weeks later.

Back pressed against a warm stone wall, dark hair fluttering in a gentle breeze, Lorana Jinzler steadied herself in the Force and considered her options. Finding the Queen was her priority, but she couldn't just ignore the innocent servant running barefoot across the debris-strewn plaza, a trio of well-hung naked Gungans in hot pursuit.

"Somebody help!" the girl cried as she raced through the smoky haze of distant battle, perky breasts bouncing under her clingy servant's gown. She was tall and slender, with big brown eyes and delicate features framed by soft chestnut hair, her pretty face twisting with determination as she pulled a battered hold-out blaster from her hip pocket before turning and snapping off several shots, one of her laser bolts hitting the lead alien in the chest before the weapon fizzled and malfunctioned.

Lorana took a sharp breath, forcing herself to stay hidden. Her Master Jorus C'baoth was a hard, sometimes cruel man, but he had taught her well when it came to combat. She had no idea how many Gungans were out there taking advantage of the invasion, but she had a good idea how the two chasing the girl would react to her killing their friend. She had read stories about what the gangly amphibious aliens did to captured females, something she wasn't eager to confirm despite the sudden itch between her creamy thighs.

The girl pulled up short, debris blocking her path. She frantically looked around, coughing from the smoke, before dropping her sparking blaster and slowing turning to face her pursuers, the Gungans circling ominously while she raised her hands in surrender. They were very tall, very lanky, with scaly brown skin and big yellow eyes protruding from the tops of their heads on short stalks. If not for the violent hatred rolling off them in waves, leaving Lorana breathless, they would be almost comical.

The girl spoke softly in their native language, the Force translating it for Lorana. "Please, I just work in the kitchen. I never wronged your kind." That earned her a slap that knocked her to the ground, Lorana almost gasping as she felt the girl's shock and pain in the Force.

The Gungans swarmed the kneeling beauty, her grunts and groans echoing across the plaza as they hiked her gown up around her waist, revealing her long legs and toned bum. She tried crawling away, but that only presented them with a tempting target, her terror turning to pleasure when one of them knelt down and buried his froggy snout between her firm cheeks, holding them apart while lapping at her swollen muff and puckered asshole with a long thin tongue. The other tore open her gown to fondle her perky breasts, at the same time probing her pouty mouth with his thick fingers and making her gag and drool.

Helpless, Lorana could only watch wide-eyed while the creatures had their fun, her grip tightening on her lightsaber handle. Her training told her now was the time to intervene, while the aliens were distracted, but something held her back, her throat tightening, her heart pounding. For a mere servant the girl was ridiculously attractive, the sight of her gleaming body in the smoky haze making Lorana's pussy throb against her snug Jedi trousers.

The Gungan in front removed his fingers from the girl's mouth and grabbed his cock, the throbbing phallus as thick as Lorana's lightsaber and quite a bit longer. The girl's eyes grew big as she stared right into the dripping piss-hole, but there was more at play there than simple fear, the long tongue lapping at her pussy igniting a forbidden passion Lorana had seen too many times before.

While the first Gungan fed his veiny swamp snake into her mouth, putting her jaw to the test, the second tore the gown off her perfect body, leaving her completely bare and making Lorana gasp into her hand. She could well imagine what the more conservative members of the High Council would say if they learned she had stood by while a servant girl was molested by aliens, but they were halfway across the galaxy now, Lorana gently caressing her crotch as the holoporn scenario played out in front of her, feeling the shape of her dripping cunt as it soaked through her pants. Her attention wavered between the massive Gungan cocks and the girl's sculpted body. Unable to help herself, she slid a hand inside her pants and found her gooey center, feeling a mix of shame and relief as she began aggressively rubbing herself.

The girl groaned as the swollen alien prick slipped in and out of her mouth, drool pouring from the corners of her lips and down her chin to splatter on the dirty stone beneath her. He took her roughly, holding her head while pumping half his impressive length into her throat, bulging it and muffling her groans with his sheer thickness, her face turning red as she struggled to breath with something the size of a Gamorrean's arm crammed down her gullet.

Behind her, the one slurping on her holes took a final taste before straightening up and guiding his own sizeable prick between her velvet thighs, making her eyes almost pop out of her head when he pushed between her meaty folds and began slowly impaling her. In the Force, Lorana could sense this wasn't the girl's first time with his kind, though never with one quite so big, her delicate walls stretching to accommodate his alien size.

They kriffed her hard, driving into her with misguided anger while her body struggled to acclimate. The original inhabitants of this planet, Gungans had spent the last four millennia being treated first as slaves then as second-class citizens by their human overlords, not that Lorana felt much sympathy. They were among the dumbest creatures in the galaxy, and without a strong guiding hand would immediately turn violent and destructive, their massive cocks and brute strength the only reason the Naboo hadn't hunted them out of existence long ago.

Lorana clenched her jaw and groaned, coming all over her fingers. Her knees buckled as she gushed and leaked, the excitement of watching the servant get spit-roasted making her feel things she knew the Masters wouldn't approve of. The Gungans followed suit, pulling out at the same time to fire all over the girl's face and ass. Lorana gushed again watching them paint the filthy slut with tadpole-laden spunk, biting into her palm to keep from crying out as she exploded hard enough to see stars.

Spent but still horny, the Gungans pulled the girl to her knees before feeding her their semi-rigid meat. She dutifully sucked one while pumping the other, rapidly bringing them back to life. Now harder and bigger than before, one lied down on his back and pulled her onto him, guiding his cock to her snug backdoor. She was used to having her exhaust port penetrated, using the sperm he had fired all over her ass cheeks to quickly lubricate her puckered backdoor. Even then, she couldn't help wailing as he pulled her down on his throbbing prick.

The other Gungan let his friend pump her several times, getting nice and deep, before crouching down between her long sculpted legs and finding her gleaming cunt, the beautiful servant arching her back like a holomag centerfold and whimpering as he fed his scaly prick into her fleshy hangar bay.

The sound of battle turned Lorana's head, piercing gray eyes darting as she probed outward with the Force. But it was only Theed's thinly stretched Security Force keeping the droid armies busy while the remaining politicians and royals fled the city. Dismissing it, Lorana turned her attention back to the real action, breathing loudly and groaning into her free hand while aggressively abusing her pussy in time with the servant's brutal defilement. The Gungans held nothing back, the girl's pretty feet jouncing in the air while they pounded her, doing their best to ruin her snug holes. She took the beating like a veteran holoslut, curling her toes and only screaming when they bottomed out a little too deep, her resilience making them snarl like rabid razor hounds as they smashed away, unleashing their pent up anti-human rage on her delicate body.

Lorana came again, clenching her jaw and squirting. At the same time, the Gungans buried themselves deep inside the girl and let out a conquering roar as they opened up, flooding the trembling servant with their liquid lust while her passionate cries filled the plaza and echoed off the surrounding buildings. Lorana doubled over, exploding again as she felt their orgasms in the Force and rode a looping circuit of unnatural pleasure. She swooned, her knees buckling. She tried to stay hidden, tried to keep quiet, but they were firing so hard, so deep, and just when she thought she might regain control the pretty servant arched her back, jutting her perky mounds high into the air before bursting like a nova bomb all over her amphibious lovers.

Lorana fell moaning to her knees, creaming all over her fingers as their combined orgasms triggered pleasure she never knew possible. The others immediately noticed her, the Gungans tossing the girl aside before jumping to their feet. But Lorana couldn't stop coming, shaking violently while fumbling her lightsaber around in sticky hands.

The Gungans raced toward her, covering the distance in mere moments, big dicks waving in front of them like electropoles. Gray eyes big and shiny, Lorana struggled to activate her lightsaber, her thumb slipping off the cum-soaked activator. They were nearly upon her, rapidly closing in.

And then several blaster rifles opened up, cutting them down mid-leap. Snapped out of her cock-fueled haze, the servant girl screamed as her lovers were instantly transformed into piles of smoking meat. She scrambled to her feet in shock, making herself a perfect target for the spindly Trade Federation battle droids at the opposite end of the plaza.

Lorana lifted her head, the world suddenly coming into sharp focus as adrenaline and the Force burned away her lusty fog. "No!" she screamed, snapping her lightsaber to life before using her power to propel herself across the plaza with a mighty leap.

Startled as she landed between them and the girl, the droids altered their aim and fired wildly at the teenager suddenly bearing down on them. Green blade thrumming, Lorana batted away their shots, sending up clods of dirt and chunks of permastone. Sinking deeper into the Force, she deflected several bolts back at their senders before thrusting out a palm and hitting the survivors with a Force Blast that dashed them to pieces, the smoking remains clattering across the ground. The attack temporarily depleted her telekinetic power, but at least the area was clear and the girl safe.

The servant quietly approached her, nervous but remarkably calm after all she had been through. Up close she was almost distractingly pretty, Lorana's hands trembling as she shut off her lightsaber and returned it to her hip.

"You recover quickly," Lorana said.

The girl smiled sweetly, sensing her attraction. She shrugged, her long delicate neck, bare shoulders, and rounded tops of her breasts shiny with sweat in the mild Naboo sun. "You have to be hardy if you want to work in the Palace." Her accent wavered between posh and standard, as if she couldn't decide which to play up for a Jedi. "I'm Asha. Thanks for saving me."

She met Lorana's gaze, her brown eyes almost painful to look into. Lorana blushed. She swallowed nervously and discreetly wiped her damp palms on her pants before putting her hands on her hips and making herself tall the way C'Baoth had taught her, believing it made Jedi look more authoritative.

"I'm Lorana," she said quickly, hoping to disguise her nervousness. She felt like a junior Padawan again in the gorgeous woman's presence. "Lorana Jinzler."

She held out her hand for a shake. Instead, Asha took it delicately and raised it to her lips, giving it a lingering kiss before releasing it. Lorana nearly came again.

"I'm...a Jedi Knight. Well, a Padawan actually." She studied Asha closely, putting aside her lust as best she could. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Asha glanced at the dead Gungans before shrugging. "I've seen worse." The façade dropped for merely an instant, exposing a weariness far beyond her years. Lorana could only imagine the things she had seen and done working for Naboo's ruthless young ruler.

Asha looked around, utterly unconcerned with her nudity or the Gungan sperm trickling down her inner thighs. "If you're here for the Queen, I'm afraid you're too late. She escaped the blockade with the help of two Jedi, an older man and a younger one."

She glanced at Lorana's lightsaber.

"The Trade Federation's rounding everyone up. Those of us still free are regrouping in the mountains for a counterattack. Will you help us?"

Lorana sighed, hating to disappoint her. "I'll do what I can, but I need to find the Queen. Is there a way to track her ship?"

Asha nodded, disappointed. "There's a flight recorder in the hangar bay. Battle droids are guarding it, but I think you can handle them."

She turned to lead the way, revealing her taut back and firm backside. Lorana couldn't help staring, ignoring the warning tingle in the back of her head until it was too late.

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
ACSDACSD5 months agoAuthor

Revised version of Part 1 that adds the lengthy Asha scene. The remainder of the original story is in Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

We need a sequel with the super battle droid sex. Maybe even a droideka or 2.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tusken Whore Handmaiden versus Tusken Raiders!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Boss Nass' Boss Ass Ch. 01 The Gungan leader accepts a meeting with the Queen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Shaak Ti: Above & Beyond 02 Jedi gangbanged by machines!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Shaak Ti: Above & Beyond 01 Shaak Ti versus MagnaGuards!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Rey's No Good Really Bad Awful Week Rey of Jakku has run short on funds. Some aliens can help!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories