Shaak Ti: Above & Beyond 02

Story Info
Jedi gangbanged by machines!
1.5k words
19.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INVISIBLE HAND - 19 BBY

They were far from finished.

Eager for round two, one of the MagnaGuards knocked her weapon from her hand before grabbing her by the headtails and hauling her to her feet. Too humiliated to resist, Shaak Ti groaned pathetically as he roughly bent her over, her purple eyes widening when she felt pressure against her snug backdoor. She drew on the Force and relaxed her body as much as possible, but hers was a prideful anus, her puckered red ring bravely resisting until the droid seized her wide feminine hips and yanked her to him while jabbing forward—shoving half his length inside with one push, hard enough to lift her off her feet.

Shaak's scream rang down the Hand's empty corridors, only ceasing when a second MagnaGuard shoved his swollen prick in her mouth, gagging her. Luckily for her, an aging Togruta's asshole was still more pliant than the average Humanoid's, her Jedi discipline letting her focus on the dripping prick sawing in and out of her pretty alien pout while her aching bum slowly acclimated to its new occupant.

Or tried to anyway, the droid capitalizing on his successful penetration by pulling her even closer, slowly spearing her with his spurting machinehood. The MagnaGuard in front moved with her, ensuring she didn't lose a centimeter of fake cock, frustrated gagging tears running down her red face as they invaded her throat and defiled her rectum.

They pounded her masterfully, synched so that a cock was always buried up her ass or down her throat. Spitted between them like a piece of meat, Shaak could only groan while they rode her, drooling around the bulging shaft pistoning in and out of her mouth while her firm ass rippled and bounced under the onslaught. She grasped the thick metal legs in front of her for support, moaning when the machine took her great white montrals in his hands and began kneading them like big alien tits. He worked her expertly, programmed to know just how sensitive her head cones could get; before long he had her moaning around his prick, purple eyes rolling back while her swollen breasts hung udder-like beneath her, her lactating gray nipples the ultimate sign of Togruta arousal.

But they weren't about to let her off so easy, and just when she felt the first stirrings in her loins the droid in her mouth pulled out, throwing her off balance. Falling forward, she slipped right off the cock buried up her bum, yelping as she was suddenly left empty and gaping, her asshole quivering while she dropped to all fours and coughed up enough spit and precum to form a small puddle. Heart pounding, chest heaving, Shaak hid her face behind her slender headtails and called on every ounce of willpower to keep from begging for it. Not that appearances much mattered now: the machines towering over her, their glowing red photoreceptors recording every second of her humiliation, not to mention the oily droid jizz oozing out of her throbbing rectum.

Satisfied with their work so far, a fresh MagnaGuard laid down on the floor beside her. A moment later, another grabbed her by the headtails and guided her onto him, facing away reverse nerfgirl style, a favorite position of the handmaiden Dormé and Jynna Day, one of the Order's great young sluts. If it was good enough for them then it was good enough for her, Shaak holding in a tired moan as the fat cockhead teased her asshole before its owner roughly yanked her down, forcing her to take the rigid prick all the way to the root in the blink of a purple alien eye.

Another mecha-stud was on her before she could take a breath, crouching down over his comrade and kneeling between her long red legs before swiftly entering her in one quick motion. Eyes wide, toes curling, Shaak tried to scream but couldn't as he packed her pussy to the brim with fake machine meat, her slender holomodel body trembling as pleasure unlike any other rolled through her glistening form, making her pussy gush and her nipples fire several milky spurts.

Indifferent to her climax, the droids powered into her, triggering a chain of orgasms while they plundered her like a two-credit Corellian whore, making her holes slurp with every violent thrust. Shaak bounced between them, her moans undulating, her ample breasts flopping hard enough to smack her chin. Unable to help herself, she slowly lifted her legs as the double-team continued, looking every centimeter a Togruta stripper until finally she draped her pretty feet over the kneeling MagnaGuard's broad shoulders, her new position letting both studs dig even deeper, their cocks scraping together with only a thin fleshy membrane between them.

While they feasted on her willing alien body, the earlier duo reappeared to finish what they started. Without thinking, Shaak grabbed the cock still dripping with her spit and began stroking it. At the same time, she turned her head and engulfed the second, the taste of her own ass making her gush while her pouty lips and long tongue slid over the bulging surface, cleaning some of the mess she had made. She held nothing back, bobbing and twisting her head from side to side, her headtails flying while she tugged in time with her sucks. Later, she would tell everyone she had only done what she did in order to survive, like a modern day Ellone Mantesse (the Naboo slut who famously ended the Jante-Freda Conflict with a blowbang), but in her heart she wanted this. She needed it.

The droids taking her body began squealing. At first she thought they were moaning with pleasure, then she noticed the smoke issuing from their auditory receptors and realized they were overheating. Someone somewhere had made a terrible mistake, using their internal lubrication as the base for their hot oily droid jizz. Shaak immediately doubled her efforts, sucking harder, pulling faster, while rolling her hips and meeting her lovers pump for pump. Had she not already expertly drained them all they would still be operating at optimal levels, but she had and now they were at her mercy, all four squealing as she played starlet in her own personal sexvid.

The one in her pussy came first, burying himself to his artificial balls before firing several thick globs right into her uterus. He was tapping his reserves now, his spurts lessening after only several seconds; but he was still potent enough to leave her moaning, her pouty lips curling back to bare razor sharp incisors as she came yet again. When he finally stopped shooting, utterly spent, she took a moment to enjoy his sheer size before removing her feet from his shoulders and planting them on his burly chest, a hard shove pushing him out of her body and sending him skittering across the floor.

Freed, Shaak sat up and leaned forward, getting into a deep crouch and putting her hands on the floor before looking back and rocking her hips, riding her firm red ass up and down the oozing MagnaGuard cock lodged deep in her hot alien bowels. Her lover loosed a digital squeal, black smoke pouring from his faceplate. Shaak rode him faster, sliding from root to tip, nearly slipping off several times as she masturbated him with her rectum. After several passes he rewarded her with a thick geyser of gooey sperm that nearly blew her off, Shaak locking herself in place with the Force, the spurting tip just inside. She closed her eyes, pouty mouth hanging open while his load swept through her. When he finally stopped shooting, she stood up on shaky legs, letting him slide out of her gaping asshole before oily sperm poured out like a dirty waterfall and splattered all over his smoking body.

Feeling ten pounds lighter, Shaak dropped to her knees in front of the remaining droids and finished cleaning the one that had initially taken her ass, groaning at the taste. She tugged the other while she sucked, quickly bringing them both to a messy finish: one shooting all over her face and montrals while the other popped in her mouth. She swallowed quickly, enjoying the thrill of being a literal Jedi cum dumpster, but after just a few gulps yanked the spurting metal hose free and let it add to the mess on her pretty alien face. When that wasn't enough, she leaned back, making brief eye contact with their red photoreceptors before letting them both fire all over her sweaty tits and stomach. She knew how this would look when the galactic media replayed it a thousand times in the coming days, but she didn't care, flashing a genuine smile when they finally finished shooting and left her dripping with their oily droid passion.

Abandoning her overheated lovers, she jogged down the corridor lightsaber in hand. Naked and exhausted, covered in droid sperm, she put her trust in the Force as it guided her deeper into the Separatist flagship. Any sane being would have turned back by now, but she was a Jedi Master and member of the High Council: she couldn't just abandon the Supreme Chancellor to his fate.

Even if that meant confronting a machine that made the MagnaGuards look like protocol droids.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where did this story go?

It suck there isn’t more, I love Shaak Ti

ACSDACSDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous

I have an idea for a follow-up so I'll see what I can do. If you haven't already, you might try reading Jinzler: Sex Machine which is a similar story about a Jedi having sex with droids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love to see more of this

This is my favorite story on your page, I’d love to see more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shaak Ti: Above & Beyond 01 Shaak Ti versus MagnaGuards!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Scout: Split That Booty! Padawan Scout takes on a rogue Gungan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01 Cpl. Alicia Jackson of the marines encounters a lone hunter.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jinzler: Sex Machine Padawan versus battle droids.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jocasta Nu: No Holes Barred Nothing says love like a Gungan gangbang!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories