Jo and Joe at the Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple debate attending an orgy again.
2.1k words
3.9
10k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joseph finally arrived home from work, it was immediately obvious that he was going to get lucky, again. Josephine was obviously in the mood, yet again. The nightgown that she was wearing was not overtly provocative much less indecent. However; the thin, cotton fabric revealed more than enough to remind him of the womanly charms that it was merely obscuring. She obviously wasn't wearing her habitual camisole for comfort either.

Joe savored the sight as not so fleeting glimpses of Jo's cleavage, large, dark, aureoles, swollen nipples, and even her pubic hair were revealed as he helped her finish bathing their young daughters. The splashing of the playful girls soaked Jo's nightgown until her breasts were nearly fully revealed. Joe eagerly helped his wife tuck their girls in bed.

Josephine was not at all subtle as she took Joe's hand to lead him off to bed. He eagerly forgot about his belated dinner as he surrendered to her demands. The sight of his wife lifting the hem of her nightgown above her waist then past her breasts before they had even entered their bedroom caused his heart to skip a beat. Her undisguised urgency promised an exceptionally passionate love making.

Joe lingered at Josephine's breasts, savoring the mother's milk that began to leak from her nipples. Just as she had never weaned their eldest until she gave birth to their youngest, Jo hadn't weaned their toddler. Josephine had however gradually eased back to nursing the two year old girl only a few times a day. Josephine adored being a mom and Joe adored her unabashed, maternal, fecund femininity. Nursing at her lactating breasts had become a guilty pleasure that she no longer chastised him for.

Eventually; Joe began to gently kiss his way down the gently rounded belly that was gradually become almost flat and firm again. Josephine was blessed with a lush growth of yellow pubic hair that proudly affirmed that she was indeed a natural blonde. She had of course defied the dictates of current fashion trends by allowing her pubic hair to remain untrimmed since she became pregnant with their first daughter.

Joe often feared that Josephine might be becoming wearied of his often all to predictable, love making. Fortunately; the orgasms that he so eagerly gave her with his lips and tongue attested to the fact that she didn't detest his routine, at least not tonight. Her aroma and flavor confirmed that she had finally finished menstruating as well as her arousal. Her flow had been unusually prolonged and heavy this cycle. Joe had been earning his red wings these last few nights. He was surprised when Josephine restrained him after her first orgasm, unsubtly encouraging him to bring her to climax repeatedly. She'd been almost insatiable these last few weeks. Eventually; only when she seemed to be satiated, she finally released him.

Joe finally kissed his way back up Josephine's belly to her breasts to suckle again while his fingers explored her sex. He inserted a middle finger deeper and deeper into her vagina until he could tickle her cervix. She was becoming soaked with her own juices. Although she climaxed again, she demurred when Joe repositioned himself to enter her. Her brief glance at her nightstand drawer was all the explanation that he needed.

Joe asked, "I thought that we had agreed to try for a third this cycle?"

"We had agreed," Josephine conceded. "However; I'm having misgivings. I'm not certain that the time is right yet."

Joe obediently reached into Josephine's nightstand drawer to retrieve her diaphragm. They hadn't used it since she started her period almost a week earlier. They had ran out of the special gel that was recommended to be used with the Caya diaphragm well over a year ago. When their pharmacist had informed them that the gel had been backordered since early in the pandemic, they had eagerly exploited the excuse to not bother with it. Neither of them had missed the mess. While Joe had never complained, he had never been fond of the aroma and flavor of the gel anyway.

Josephine eagerly parted her thighs as Joe's fingers sought the grip dimples on the rim of Jo's diaphragm so he could fold it. He deftly inserted the contraceptive device deep into her vagina until he felt it seating against her cervix. He used a probing finger to ensure that her diaphragm was properly seated with the removal dome securely tucked behind her pubic bone.

Joe entered his wife with a few, languid strokes. He carefully adjusted his position to ensure that her clitoris was being stimulated as he gradually increased the pace of his thrusting. Her unabashed moans and cries of pleasure portended that tonight he would once again succeed in bringing her to orgasm. These last few weeks had been a boon to his male ego.

It became obvious that Josephine's orgasm was imminent. Joseph glanced at her calendar. The date circled in red was less than a week earlier. Joe vacillated about withdrawing. Jo had her diaphragm in and it was early enough in her cycle that she should be safe anyway. However; they had agreed that he should withdraw as a substitute precaution when they ceased using the gel.

The sensation of Josephine's vagina spasming in orgasm pushed Joseph over the edge. He withdrew his penis barely before that first, most potent spurt of semen emerged from his glans. He recklessly kept his penis poised at her gaping labia as spurt after spurt of his semen landed in her pubic hair and even in her vagina. He was confident that Jo wouldn't complain. She had her diaphragm in. She usually savored the sensation of having semen on her sex whenever she shouldn't have it in her sex. She gently scolded him, "naughty boy," but she made no attempt to deflect his penis much less become upset as he so recklessly spilled his seed so close to yet so far from her womb.

As Joseph cuddled with his wife, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking, she said, "we got another invitation today. We must have made a good impression on the group. They are inviting us to return."

"Correction," Joseph said. "You made a good impression on the group. I just spent the evening soaking in the hot tub then hanging out in the bar with the other two initiate husbands while you were making a good impression on half a dozen the members of the group and their guests. I then spent the night trying to sleep in our room, alone, while you spent the night sleeping with that young stud who became so enamored with you."

"Don't be so certain that you didn't make a good impression," Josephine admonished. "Several of the husbands and wives commented that they were impressed by your willingness to hang out in the hot tub and then the bar. A lot of initiate husbands can't restrain their jealousy. They can't understand why they are expected to remain abstinent during their first party. Those couples aren't invited to return no matter how impressed people are by the wife. We are the only new couple that have been invited to return."

"Are you certain that you want to accept the invitation to return now that you understand that the party will morph into an orgy? You were rather scandalized when people started stripping their clothes off to go skinny dipping in the pool," Joseph reminded his wife.

"I know," Josephine acknowledged. "I felt so embarrassed even though I kept my bra and panty on. I couldn't believe that you were not getting jealous."

"I was jealous," Joseph confided. "I had to keep reminding myself that you weren't really skinny dipping. Your bra and panty covered you about as well as a bikini."

"My bra and panty became almost transparent once they got wet," Josephine reminded her husband. "Everyone could see everything. I might as well have been swimming nude just like all the other women."

Joseph asked, "is that why you didn't get upset when you lost your panty during the chicken fighting? Did you think that it didn't matter because you might as well have been swimming nude? Did you rationalize that unlike the other women, you were unshaven so your pubic hair concealed your sex? I know that I did."

"Maybe," Josephine conceded. "It helped that no one could actually see my sex whenever I was riding on my partner's shoulders to compete in the chicken fighting tournament."

"You didn't win the tournament, but you gave a good account of yourself. I was proud of you," Joseph said.. "I was proud of how sexy you looked sitting up on that young, stud's shoulders. I was proud of how sexy you looked whenever you prevailed. I was proud of how sexy you looked whenever your opponent succeeded in knocking you off of your partner's shoulders so everyone could see your sex. I was proud of how eagerly you allowed your partner to lift you back up onto his shoulders so that you could keep competing. I was proud of how you casually and calmly you sat upon your partner's shoulders with your naked sex pressed against the back of his neck as you wrestled with the other women. I was proud of the way you didn't become irate whenever your partner or your competitors playfully groped you during the chicken fighting bouts."

"Really? You were actually proud of your wife when I was acting like such a slut?" Josephine continued, "when were you proudest of me?"

"I'm not certain. I was proud of you when you didn't even glance at me for permission or reassurance when your partner led you up to his room," Joseph told his wife. "I was also overwhelmed with pride when you finally returned a couple hours later then came to the bar to seek reassurance. You either didn't notice or didn't care that your pubic hair was soaked with your partner's semen to attest that you'd really had sex with him. I was proud of the way that you so casually allowed one of the husbands of the group to lead you away to the hot tub then up to his room so that he could have a turn with you. I was overwhelmed with pride later when two of the young studs decided to lead you away to a room so they could have a threesome with you."

Josephine was blushing with embarrassment, but she was unashamed as she said, "I was so afraid that you'd become enraged. You were the only man that I'd ever gone all of the way with before that night. Now there are half a dozen, besides you."

"Why would I have become enraged? Once people stripped down to go skinny dipping, it became rather obvious that the party was morphing into an orgy. I had already watched two other wives get led upstairs, but not by their husbands," Joseph explained. "I knew that you were going to get seduced if I didn't stop it, yet I did nothing to interfere. It must have been obvious that you had my permission."

"It was obvious that I had your permission. I wouldn't have had the courage to go upstairs with my chicken fighting partner much less those other guys if your silence hadn't been so eloquent. However; I am still amazed that you granted me your tacit approval to have sex with those men. That is why I'm so nervous about this second invitation. I don't want to presume upon your indulgence. I didn't refuse the second invitation because you deserve an opportunity to play around they way that I did. However; I'll understand if you never want to attend one of those parties again."

"I want to attend, but not because I think that you owe it to me. I'd be a liar if I pretended that the idea of playing around doesn't tempt me. I want to attend because I want you to be free to indulge yourself again," Joseph explained. "I'd be willing to just hang out in the hot tub and bar again if the idea of me playing around makes you jealous."

"I couldn't expect you to deny yourself while being so gracious again," Josephine protested.

Joseph said, "then we are agree that we will accept the invitation?"

"Yes. I guess that we are agreed," Josephine replied.

"You better call them to accept the invitation," Joseph suggested.

"I already accepted," Josephine confessed coquettishly. "I was afraid that you might be reticent. I was hoping that the prospect of having to call and tell them that we'd changed our minds might encourage you to accept in spite if your reticence."

"You minx," Joseph gently chastised his wife.