Joan Takes Charge Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea knew that Ken liked to engage with women generally, but she also believed his affirming that she was also first in his life. She saw that he had not enjoyed her severe disciplining of him that included making him wear tight panties filled with stinging nettles.

Janet and Kitty now combined their forces to pleasure their hostess, Andrea. She just lay back on her bed and let them move on and into her erogenous zones. Janet decided to use one of Andrea's toys, a large purple dildo, to fuck her. Andrea found the large dildo really cranked her up and combined with Janet fingering her anus, it pushed her speedily toward resolution of her excitement. She was a squirter and when Janet slowly removed the dildo from Andrea's vagina, her cum spurted out and landed on Janet's face.

Janet smiled and said she was happy Andrea had gotten off. Then she suggested that they might all want to move to Andrea's ensuite bathroom to clean off. They did just that and Kitty asked if she could use the toilet first because the champagne had passed through her quickly enough that she badly needed to pee. Andrea smiled and said she'd love it if Kitty would squat over her and aim her pee stream into Andrea's open mouth.

Kitty had dreamed of this kind of kinky lesbian-style sex so she grinned and squatted right over the blonde Andrea and released her powerful pee stream immediately into Andrea's open mouth. It was so strong that Andrea could not swallow it all, nor did she want to. She did not mind it trickling down her cheeks and onto the plastic mat she had placed under her.

But after her pee stream died down, Kitty now was frightened.

"Andrea, I'm really sorry but..." she haltingly managed to say, "I'm afraid I am about to make a doodoo."

"Oh, that's all right, darling," Andrea responded with a cheerful nod, "go ahead and poo on my face, I love girly doodoo."

Kitty had told the truth as her large, firm bowel movement swiftly emerged from her cute little pucker and dropped onto the lovely Andrea's face. Fortunately, it was firm and held together so Andrea inhaled its definitely powerful smell but then carefully removed it with some toilet tissue in hand and flipped it into the toilet bowl.

"I'm still sorry, sweetie," Kitty was almost crying, "I've never been so naughty as to poo on someone's face before."

"There's a first time for everyone and everything," Andrea calmly answered, never ceasing to smile. Janet was amazed at Andrea's fortitude. Perhaps it was because Janet was quite a few years older than the other two, but this was a new experience for her. She had a taste for kink, though, and had gotten off when Joan and Andrea had spanked and caned her after she had been discovered as having it off with Ken.

Janet asked and was then permitted to sit on the toilet.

"Ah, Madame Janet," Andrea exulted, "you may sit on the throne to do your business but after you pee, you must turn round so we can see your royal turds emerge from your charming bottom-hole!"

Janet laughed to keep in the spirit of the fun-filled occasion and followed Andrea's instructions.

"Isn't it beautiful, Kitty, to see her gold stream emerge from that hairy cunt?" Andrea asked her newest guest.

Kitty grinned and said she was enjoying herself immensely and thanked Andrea for arranging everything so marvelously.

After Janet had turned round, excreted a smaller but lengthy turd, and wiped her bottom-hole, Andrea shepherded them and herself into the spacious shower, with several shower heads. They all lovingly washed each other, with special attention to pussies and anuses. Kitty was surprised at how she had to wash off brown smudges on her fingers from when she soaped up Janet's anal area and had inserted them inside her rectum.

When the finished the washing-off and were each performing their post-shower ablutions and preparing for bedtime with Andrea, Kitty started feeling some trepidations about her past encounters with Janet's son, Ralph. She had been quite harsh with him when she saw him peeking up girls' skirts and then was surprised to find him wearing panties under his trousers. She then grasped from his shamed explanations that he was being disciplined in this way by his mother.

Kitty decided this was the perfect time to make amends. She looked at Janet sand said, "Janet, I do have to offer you a very heart-felt apology. I was very furious with Ralph's skirt-peeking at his age. He should have been past that stage by now. I wrote to you because I hoped you were someone who would see what I was feeling. But I wanted to do something that was really bitchy, I admit, and fail him by two points, taking the points off for his offense," she said calmly, "and that was out of line.

"He wouldn't have deserved that, and it might have made him fail for the year, which would have made life so much more troublesome for you," she continued. "Fortunately for both of us, and for Ralph, I make myself sleep on these kinds of thoughts, and when I saw your letter, I realized how wrong I had been since you were already taking such important steps to deal with his behavior."

Janet took a deep breath and was very happy or relieved that she had written a carefully gauged note back to Miss Merrivale. She managed to stare at Kitty as if to show amazement at the anger that Kitty had allowed to influence her effort to punish Ralph more than he deserved. Of course, she thought too about how any offense against women was fortunately being treated today: she never would have been able to save Ralph in today's climate.

Kitty was saddened by Janet's stare. She realized that her confession had helped her deal with what she hadn't done but it had frosted Janet. She decided to take the plunge and offer herself up for what she figured she had coming to her. She didn't ever feel she shouldn't have spoken; she was incapable of not making her confession.

"You would be right to be terribly angry," she said to Janet. "So, if you feel it is merited, you should punish me."

There it was. Kitty—or Miss Merrivale, as Janet now saw her—had shown herself willing to be disciplined. Would Janet pick up on it?

"I can't express how grateful I am that you held back from doing what you intended to do to punish Ralph," Janet said slowly, "and I'm also glad you wrote to me and gave me a chance to tell you what I had been doing to correct him, but I'm also saddened by your confession. It does make me angry."

"Then please discipline me, Janet, please," Kitty pleaded. "It will make me feel better, not that that is your special concern now."

Janet thought back to when Joan was announcing her intended discipline of Janet after she had been caught having it off with Ken. Joan had referred to her mother's attitude when she felt someone had been naughty. Jennifer, Joan's mother, sternly held that a naughty girl deserved the most severe punishment: whipping on her own open vulva.

"Kitty, last week I was due for punishment here when I had behaved badly," Janet began. "I had been naughty, because I had been having sex with Andrea's fiancé," she admitted.

This revelation surprised and shocked Kitty. As a confirmed lesbian, of course, she had little interest in any woman fucking a man. But the idea that Janet had done that did make Kitty instantly rethink her whole view of her hostesses.

"Joan had intended to punish me as her mother had dictated the punishment for naughtiness, which was to whip me on my open pussy," Janet stated plainly.

Kitty drew a deep breath. Now she was fearful in the worst way.

"But Andrea prevailed on her not to impose that penalty," Janet said, "and I will always be grateful to her, more than grateful, reverent. And I can say this because Andrea is here and Joan isn't, but I owe everything to Andrea."

"And you owe your escaping that diabolical and awful punishment now to Janet," Andrea chimed in. "But we also should recognize that you didn't have to tell us how you planned to punish Ralph and there would have been little Janet could have done if you had indeed carried out your intent."

"Janet," Kitty managed to respond, "I do owe this mercy to you. I also owe this wonderful time here to both of you. Would you cane me, darling Janet? I do feel I need to have some kind of expiation of my naughtiness."

"Yes, Kitty," Janet answered. "I hope we can be friends from now on, but you understand that all of us here believe in the value of discipline. It avoids some of the things you almost perpetrated out of anger. So yes, please position yourself over the table."

Kitty looked at both of them, and Janet and Andrea were smiling at her.

"We're very proud of you, Catherine," Andrea and Janet said in unison.

Janet picked up the thin cane that Andrea passed to her from her closet. She looked at Kitty's bare bottom and her legs spread on front of her. Kitty's cunt was protruding in this rear view of her genitalia. Kitty's kitty, she thought and repressed the smile that she could barely resist showing.

Janet realized that at that moment, she wanted to do nothing more than aim the cane up between Kitty's spread legs and strike her right in her open cunt. But she knew she would not do that, and she still thought about how Andrea had saved her from her own cunt being whipped.

Janet lay the cane on Kitty's ass. She drew it back and fired two stingers right at the middle of Kitty's bottom. Kitty screamed and the thick walls of the house prevented her from being heard outside Andrea's rooms. Then Janet drew the cane back and gave Kitty another two strokes lower, very near the crease between bottom and thigh. Kitty really screamed at this but knew she was still being spared the harshest punishment.

Finally, Janet gave her a final stroke, the fifth, diagonally across the others. This was the one "gating" stroke and it elicited a major scream as well. Then Janet came over, gently pulled Kitty round to her, held her tight, and kissed her deeply as Andrea came over and joined them in embrace.

They held her tight and told her that she had behaved admirably. Kitty craved the affection of women and accordingly was warmed to her core by the unrestrained show of love from Janet and Andrea. For their part, they liked Kitty and especially because she had confessed to having the kinds of feelings, they had had themselves when they wanted to strike out at men who had treated them with scorn and lack of respect.


12