Joanna Goes For Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Both attend training groups. Wife doesn't like new bull.
3.4k words
4.36
11.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

There have been a number of requests for another chapter of this story. I enjoyed writing the first two chapters so here goes with another one. I hope it's as good as, if not better than the first two.

The next time Joanna goes to Sam's class for women she finds that Sam has plastered the walls with life sized photographs of naked men. They are all muscular, well-built men. There are people of colour represented. She's mesmerised and can't drag her eyes away from them. Her nipples become tender and erect and she is soaking between her legs. Joanna has never looked at porn so seeing all these pictures has a strong effect on her. Looking around at the other women there she sees that they are all transfixed on the pictures as well. Some of them seem to be trying to hide their interest but not convincingly as their eyes are soon drawn back to what is all around them.

Once they are all settled around the circle of chairs Sam starts the meeting.

"I know you had a chance to see naked men in the flesh last week. This may not be quite as exciting for you but I wanted you all to view some potential fuck buddies. Hopefully you will be enjoying the company of men such as these in the future whilst your hubbies either stay at home or sit in a corner of the same room and masturbate."

Some of the women laugh nervously, others have broad grins and provide a ripple of applause.

"Now, a question for you. Have any of you noticed anything about the pictures?"

"Well done, Joanna. I'm sure you all noticed. That's right, they all have big cocks. If you have concerns about how your hubbies will react to you seeing well-endowed males you can rest assured that they want your bulls to be well endowed. Cuckolds worry that their wives are missing out. Deep down they feel unable to satisfy their wives. They believe their women need to feel a cock gets to places their own cocks can't reach.

I am going to show these pictures to the hubbies who attend the new men's group. Try your best to encourage your hubbies to attend the group. Three of them attended the first meeting and the feedback from all three was very positive. It is to be expected that your partners will be apprehensive about attending but I'm expecting others will soon come along. They have made themselves vulnerable because they have accepted that they are beta males. Otherwise, they would not have allowed their wives to continue with the group. They need the support of other like-minded men. Encourage them to put on girly panties as mentioned in our earlier sessions. Can I have raised hands if your hubby enjoys wearing your panties?"

Half the wives raise their hands. They all look pleased with themselves. Joanna is beaming.

"Well done, if the panty wearers have not already encouraged it, they will soon be asking you to make them cuckolds. It's the fastest growing fetish in Britain at the moment. I'm sure you are all keen to follow the new fashion." The majority of the women are smiling and nodding.

"Now I don't want you to think that all cuckolds are interested in cross dressing. Many haven't understood why cuckolding is such a turn on. They just know it excites them. But those who go down the sissy route tend to be submissive and therefore easier to handle. Many of them will allow you to spank them if they misbehave, some will crave it. Don't be excessively harsh, a good yardstick is to wait for him to start weeping and then stop. That advice is likely to lose its effectiveness after a while but you'll get to know what's best to control him and you will probably enjoy it. Another way to assert your authority is to buy yourself a strap on dildo and fuck him with it. It's a complete role reversal. He will be humiliated but that's fine, wanting you to fuck alpha males because he can't satisfy you turns him on mainly because of the humiliation. Get him wearing a smaller dildo at first to get him accustomed to something up his bottom.

Asserting your authority is very important as we discussed previously. Make sex a special treat, certainly not an everyday event. Get him to go down on you, explain it's how you get your orgasms from him. Make him lay under you and lower your cunt onto his mouth. Get his nose up inside your cunt as well as his tongue. Cutting off his airway for a short time is a way of controlling him. Offer him the occasional hand job. Make sure he wears the dildo when you do it. Explain that blow jobs are for other real men, not him.

Some of you might be interested in something called 'forced bi'. Your cuckold may have already tasted your bull's semen when he licks it up from your cunt after you've been fucking with him. It's therefore not a huge step to suggest that he might want to suck the bull off, tasting the semen direct from the source. With regular fucking from a strap on, hubby may also enjoy having his wife's lover's cock up his bottom too. Of course, 'forced bi' is not for everybody.

The wives are encouraged to talk amongst themselves. Sam leaves the room to give them privacy. Joanna is happy to tell others about her own experiences with her cuckold hubby. A number of wives express an interest in their husbands attending the men's group.

When she comes back into the group Sam has a number of questions to answer about what has been said. The wives all seem on board with the ideas Sam had raised although some thought their hubbies might take some convincing.

"Be confident." Sam advises. "You might be surprised at the reaction you get to some of the ideas we have discussed. Many men are like little boys, underneath all their bluster. Now that you've all gained the upper hand over these past few weeks on the course it might be easier than you think to make them accept difficult suggestions."

The meeting ends with a few of the women gathering in the nearby pub. Joanna decides to go straight home this time. She needs hubby's tongue on her cunt whilst she thinks about the men in the photographs.

The three men who attended the first men's support group are there for the second week. There are four more men this time. Colleen decides to wear trousers. He's no longer fully decked out in women's clothes but careful observation might detect his bra and the clothing could be worn by a man or a woman. He wants to imply an androgenous effect and some of the others show their admiration and approval. Sam asks each newcomer to tell their story. They've all accepted their beta status and are either keen for their wives to cuckold them or have already become cuckolds. Only two have already started wearing panties but all four demonstrate that they are small when they show off their cocks to Sam for her inspection.

Sam introduces the subject of 'forced Bi' that she had mentioned in the women's group. A couple of the new men are not sure about submitting to a strap on experience. They both admit they'd read about it, even sought out videos depicting it. All the men had watched men sucking cocks and a few had seen videos of buggery. Sam allows the group to discuss the subject amongst themselves in twos. Coleen talks with Derek, one of the men he knows from the previous week. They both find the idea exciting but are dubious about bringing the subject up with their wives.

As the group ends Sam reinforces the message. "Don't forget that you are not real men, look carefully at each photograph on the wall before you leave. These are real men, these are the ones you need to encourage your wives to fuck. Take pictures of a few of them to show to your partner. Let me know next week which one she likes and I can put you in touch with him. It's far better if you can make the first approach yourself. It reassures the man that you approve of her fucking someone else. You'll find it exciting choosing her lover. Slip out of your trousers and underwear and stroke your clits whilst you check them out, your wives will enjoy seeing you masturbating."

Colleen knows Joanna is happy with Mike but he puts a few into his mobile anyway. He knows that looking at the pictures will help his erections when he is masturbating. It's something he finds himself doing quite frequently these days partly because he has Sam's full approval.

As the weeks pass by, Coleen finds a lot of comfort from attending the men's group. He and Derek begin going out together for a drink after each group session. One night he goes back to Derek's house. Joanna is happy to have a night in on her own. One thing leads to another and in the heat of the moment they sit together on his settee and begin wanking each other off. Colleen feels ashamed afterwards but when he tells Joanna she expresses her delight that he is finding new outlets for his sexual behaviour. Pretty soon this becomes a regular event.

Then Mike's wife finds out about his regular sessions with Joanna on Friday nights. She lays down the law, their marriage hangs by a thread. Mike does not want to end his marriage and neither does his partner so reluctantly he has to stop seeing Joanna. She's very upset and rings Sam for advice. Sam, is pleased, seeing this as an opportunity to take advantage of her protégé.

"Leave it with me Joanna, I have a friend I know you'll like; he's called John. I can vouch for him. He's perfect for you, the complete opposite of Coleen."

Joanna heaves a sigh of relief. She knew Sam would know what to do. The complete opposite of Coleen? She's not sure about that. But she trusts Sam to know what she's doing.

A meeting is arranged for Friday night. John turns out to be very charming, tall and handsome. He picks her up from the house in an expensive sports car. His clothes and vehicle indicate a man of some wealth. Joanna is dazzled. Colin watches from the window, he's been told they're going to a hotel. He notes that he is a man of colour but this does not trouble him. Neither Joanna nor him were brought up to harbour any prejudices about the colour of a person's skin. In spite of this, for some reason he finds an added excitement when thinking about what his wife is about to do. He slips off his skirt and underwear and wraps the silky pink panties around his stiff member. It doesn't take him long to spurt.

Meanwhile John has taken Joanna to a large hotel in the centre of the city. He collects the card from reception and takes Joanna up the 14 floors to the room he has booked. They kiss in the lift and she allows John to explore her body, knowing that they will be making love before very long.

"My exboyfriend Mike is married. We split up because his wife found out. What about you? Are you married?"

"No, I suppose you might say I'm still searching for the right woman. In the meantime, my friend Sam is very kind to me. I'm so lucky; she knows exactly what I like."

Joanna accepts the compliment with pleasure. "How come you've brought me to a hotel?"

"The manager gives me special rates. Plus, there's a night club up on the top floor. We could go dancing afterwards if you'd like that."

"Okay John, that's fine. I'm not much of a dancer though."

"Don't worry about that. I'll show you a few moves."

John's performance in the hotel bedroom is just what Joanna is hoping for, bringing her multiple orgasms. He's a very skilful lover with a big cock but she doesn't feel the same connection she had with Mike. She reflects that this may be how things might be in future, her having multiple sexual partners, some more memorable than others. Whilst such a prospect is exciting, she wishes she had managed to hang onto Mike for a bit longer.

Upstairs in the night club, it's still a bit early so not very busy. John buys her a cocktail and they sit at a table on the balcony.

"Thank you, but I need to warn you that I can't take strong drink. It just makes me stupid and I can't stand up straight.

"Don't worry Joanna, it's mostly fruit juice. There's hardly any alcohol in it." John lies. In fact, he's asked the bartender to add more vodka to it.

They get up and have a dance. Whilst they're on the floor a man comes over. They stop and John introduces him as James, an old friend. Apparently, it's a while since the two of them have seen each other so they break off and sit back down at their table. The man offers to buy Joanna a drink.

"Just get me a soft drink please. I'm not a drinker."

But the man ignores her instructions. It's in a long glass but Joanna correctly suspects that there's something in it. She's too polite to say anything but only takes a few sips from it.

The night club is becoming busier, the music much louder and when John suggests that they continue to chat upstairs in their room it seems a natural thing to do. Joanna is feeling the effects of the first drink, she's hardly had any of the one James has bought for her but she knows her inhibitions are already affected.

Back in their room John produces her second drink.

"You've hardly touched your drink, Joanna. I've brought it down for you." John says.

"I don't want it, John. I asked for a soft drink. There's alcohol in it."

"Don't be silly Joanna, there's nothing of the sort. James would never do that. Would you James?"

"No, definitely not."

"You'll get it down you right now or all your friends will soon know how you like to cheat on your husband with other men. You love fucking other men don't you?"

"Well yes, I do, but.."

"No buts. Admit it, you fucked me earlier tonight and you'll fuck James too. You're nothing but a cheap slut, aren't you?"

Joanna can hardly believe what's happening. But his words are striking home. And they are having an arousing effect on her. She comes to a decision.

"Yes." She picks up the drink and swallows it all the way down.

"Take off your dress. James wants to see your bra and panties, don't you James."

"Yes, please."

"Unzip me please, James" Slowly, like a professional stripper, she slips out of her dress.

James has released his penis.

"Suck it like a good slut." John instructs.

Joanna kneels in front of him and takes the cock in her mouth.

It's smaller than Mike's and John's but bigger than her Coleen's. She knows she's about to feel it inside her and it excites her. John has somehow released something in her she didn't realise she had. It scares her a little. Where might this be leading?

She gets an inkling quicker than she expected.

"I want you both naked. Then let's do the bitch from both ends. I'll bet she's never tried it." John continues to direct proceedings. Joanna and James strip. Joanna can see that John has also undressed.

Joanna finds herself bent over the bed with James inside her from the rear, his hands kneading her breasts. Meanwhile John is seated on the bed in front of Joanna, legs apart.

Joanna grabs John's cock and begins to suck. By now the alcohol she's imbibed is beginning to take effect and she takes it in her stride. It doesn't take long for her orgasms to come. The two men swop over until Joanna feels she's been well and truly fucked out. She sits up on the bed, her head spinning.

She sees John filling the glass she'd emptied earlier with a clear liquid.

"You must be thirsty, here, slake your thirst with this. He puts it into her hand and, without thinking, she swallows it down thinking it must be water. She splutters and gasps as the liquid, probably vodka, slides down, burning her throat.

"I told you no alcohol."

"Relax, you'll be fine. Lay on the bed for a few minutes. James has to go. I'll take him down to reception."

Joanna stretches out on the bed, she's tired, but alcohol is causing confusion, she can't deny she enjoyed the sex but hadn't expected another man to enter the equation. Her brain is becoming more and more woolly as the vodka begins to take effect. John comes back into the room but she doesn't know how long he's been away.

"Hello Joanna, I bumped into another old friend. I was telling him how you love cheating on your husband and fucking other men. He's just called in to meet you and say hello."

Joanna is still laying on the bed completely naked. She looks at the man and turns over on her front.

"Look Steve, she's showing you her lovely bum. Isn't she a beauty!. Open your legs a little sweetie, give him a peek at your cunt. You're a slut aren't you, Joanna?"

Joanna is too far gone to string words together.

"MM' a slut. Want home. Taxi."

"Ah, but you want to fuck Steve before you go, don't you? You naughty girl." He slaps her hard on one her bum cheeks leaving a clear hand print. She moves round onto her back again.

"Ow!! Stop, that hurts."

John puts a hand high up on her thigh. When she doesn't push it away, he inserts a finger inside her. She's wet. Her legs open a little.

"Good girl." John says with satisfaction.

Steve is feeling uncomfortable. "There's something wrong here. Anytime I have sex it's got to be 100% consensual. I'm bailing out."

"Feel sick, want bathroom." Joanna tries to stand, but falls over. She crawls on her hands and knees to the bathroom and vomits into the toilet. Out of the corner of her eye she sees John handing money to Steve as he leaves.

Being sick has helped Joanna to sober up a little. She needs to get herself home so in spite of her state of inebriation she phones Colin and he picks her up from the hotel foyer. She leaves the hotel room without a word and John lets her go.

Later when she's explained it all to Colin, they decide John is unsuitable to be Joanna's lover. They can't prove that Sam knew what he was up to and was taking a percentage but Joanna has now lost faith in her friend and mentor. They both stop attending Sam's group meetings and decide to go it alone.

They look on the internet and find there are many men out there who are looking for couples like themselves. Once bitten, twice shy, they are very careful and speak to a number of candidates before choosing Andrew who soon becomes a close friend of both of them. Andrew explains that he is bisexual and whilst he can play the big strong macho male with Joanna and fully satisfy her sexually there's another side to him. He's also taken quite a shine to Coleen and whilst Joanna has her evenings with Andrew all to herself, he also meets with both of them. Joanna enjoyed her first threesome in the hotel bedroom. These threesomes are different with Colleen always playing the submissive one. She'll dress as a maid and cook and serve food, provide blow jobs for Andrew, allow them to tie him up and even submit to a spanking with Andrew and Joanna taking turns.

Andrew wants to take Coleen's anal virginity. Joanna finds the interaction between her two men a real turn on and is hoping to persuade Colleen to agree the next time they meet.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers