All Comments on 'Joanna Goes For Training Ch. 03'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"There have been a number of requests for another chapter of this story" Are you really sure that the requests didn't say ....There have been a number of requests for no more chapters of this story..... then I could have believed it.

Tedious and wooden IMO.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I like the ending. They find another man who will feed Colleen (Colin) his cock and will later take his anal virginity. I myself lost my anal virginity years ago -- I'm such a slut, aren't I !!!!!!

Please tell us more stories. I really liked this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent sequel!

Evidently, the for more were well worth the wait.

Special kudos to the author's wife, wife is the real-life role model for Joanna in this story. The merits of this story lie in the author strict adherence to his personal experiences, his small penis and sexual inadequacy, all combined with the sexual looseness of his wife.

16 stars total: Five stories to author, five to the story, SIX to the wife!

https://forum.literotica.com/attachments/gzsurx5b4q-jpg.2138640/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW - hot story! Based on true-life experiences, no doubt.

Now the sequel MUST be in the works, with Coleen getting insanely apprehensive with the impending loss of her anal virginity.

This author-wife team are prolific in their story-telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A delight!

Thank you, QuietOldie, for heeding my request for another chapter.

You've outdone yourself with this one!

(Dare I ask again, now for Chapter 4?)

As to the critics and detractors of this and your other stories: QuietOldie is advancing in years. His masculinity is long gone. His virility has vanished.

QuietOldie cannot get an erection any more - much less masturbate to cum.

His hands are free.

F-R-E-E

He can dedicate himself to writing stories about past experiences without any distractions of having to fuck his very own wife, much less having to jerk off to other men's wives.

QUIETOLDIE IS FREE TO WRITE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HE WANTS

Please readers, no more harsh criticisms

S L

Tootight1Tootight18 months ago

Good Story. This seems right up my alley, it has all been just as i have dreamed about. Thank you so much for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...